Hung is Back in Town Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer bursts into Stephen's life.
1.8k words
4.32
13.6k
10

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

Stephen slept late, but Veronica was annoyingly energetic and chipper. He tried to grumble at her, but it's hard to stay mad at someone who cooks you pancakes while wearing nothing but an apron and high heels.

She leaned low in front of him, showing off a good bit of her melon-sized knockers.

She kissed him on the cheek and said "I need a ride to the bus station."

"What for?" asked Stephen.

"Jennifer is coming in on the bus this afternoon, I want to pick her up," said Veronica.

"You know how to drive, just take the car," said Stephen. It annoyed him sometimes that Veronica had never bothered to buy her own car despite making almost as much money as him.

"Jennifer was your friend, too, I want us to go pick her up together," said Veronica.

Stephen opened his mouth to point out Jennifer was not his friend, but Veronica interrupted.

"Besides," she said. "Is it so wrong I want to show off my big-dicked supermodel boyfriend?"

Stephen couldn't argue with that, and before he knew it he was at the bus terminal waiting for Jennifer's bus to come in.

"That's her bus, that's her bus." Veronica shook Stephen awake.

He wiped the drool off his lips and watched the passengers stepping off the bus.

"Dang is every woman on that bus pregnant?" asked Stephen as he counted the third pregnant woman in a row getting off the bus. The woman's belly was huge, like she was carrying triplets. She waddled off the bus and sat down with a couple of other women with huge bellies to wait for the luggage compartment to open.

"Look at her, that's four!" said Stephen as yet another woman with a heavy, protuberant belly stepped heavily off the bus. She braced herself on her knees and took some deep breaths.

There was no sign of a weird, small geeky girl with braces though.

"Are you sure this is her bus?" asked Stephen.

"She said the three oh five," said Veronica.

The first woman to get off the bus that wasn't pregnant was a towering, muscular blonde. She was as tall as a pro-basketball player, but with shoulders like an olympic swimmer and arms like a powerlifter. Stephen was also pretty sure basketball players didn't usually have such big tits, unless the girl was smuggling basketballs under her shirt.

"Stephen I think that's her!" said Veronica.

"What, the super tall hottie? No way," said Stephen.

Veronica leaned out the window (it was a tight squeeze with her tits) and started waving excitedly.

The tall blonde waved back. She had a goofy smile on her face and waved with both hands in the air like a frog puppet.

"Shit that's really her," said Stephen.

He had to admit Jennifer had gotten crazy hot since high school. The girl's tits were unreal. They were even bigger than Veronica's! Judging by the way the girl's tits bounced as the huge girl bounded over to the car, the huge funbags were 100% natural. Stephen couldn't take his eyes away.

Veronica jumped out of the car and Jennifer scooped Veronica up in a huge bear hug. The huge girl started planting kisses all over Veronica's face.

"Stop stop!" Veronica laughed and squirmed in the girl's muscular arms. "Enough!"

Jennifer planted a few more kisses on Veronica's cheeks and tried to put one on her mouth but Veronica managed to get an arm free and block the big girl's lips.

"Jennifer, you remember Stephen." Veronica pointed.

"Hi Stephen!" said Jennifer in a too-loud voice. She might have gotten a million percent hotter since high school but there was no missing that geeky voice and weird accent though.

"Stephen is my fiance," said Veronica.

"Oh wow! Congratulations!" Jessica grinned at Stephen. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Yeah it's great." Stephen rolled his eyes. She might have a hot body but she was still the same Jennifer from high school inside.

"Do you need any help with your luggage?" asked Veronica.

Jennifer shook her head. "Don't worry I packed light."

She went back to the bus and quickly returned with several large bags.

"That's what she calls packing light?" wondered Stephen as he watched Jennifer carry a suitcase in each hand and one under each arm.

Despite their size, Jennifer seemed to have no trouble carrying them. When she dropped the bags in the trunk, the car sank about six inches closer to the ground and the suspension groaned audibly.

"Jesus, what have you got in there, bricks?" asked Stephen.

"Books!" proclaimed Jennifer. "I read about two books a day so I had to pack enough to keep me occupied until I can get to a bookstore."

"Ever heard of an e-reader?" said Stephen.

"It's not the same," said Jennifer. "I love the feeling of paper. It's just so much more..." she took a deep breath, "sensual!"

"I totally agree," said Veronica.

Stephen gave Veronica an incredulous look. "When was the last time you read a book?" he asked. As a substitute teacher, Stephen had to do quite a bit of reading, and he always teased Veronica for how illiterate she was.

Jennifer squeezed her huge body into the back seat.

Stephen wrinkled his nose. "Phew! What is that smell?"

Jennifer gave off a potent odor of sweat and musk that filled the cramped confines of the car.

"Sorry, it's been a long journey," said Jennifer. "Not much bathtimes."

"Roll the windows down," coughed Stephen as the rank smell assailed his nostrils.

"Could you squeeze your seat forward a bit?" asked Jennifer. "I'm very squished back here."

The huge woman's knees were practically squeezed up against her chin.

"I can't go any further forward," said Stephen. "I've got long legs."

"If I sit in the back with Jennifer, we can fold my seat down and there will be plenty of room," Veronica volunteered.

After a bit of rearranging, Jennifer was able to stretch out her long legs. Her battered men's-size fourteen sneakers practically rested on the dashboard.

"That's much better," said Jennifer.

"So cozy!" Veronica agreed.

Jennifer threw a muscular arm around Veronica and Veronica rested her head in Jennifer's armpit.

"Your boobs have gotten so huge!" exclaimed Veronica in awe, grabbing a fistful of Jennifer's huge tit.

Jennifer started giggling. "Yours have gotten bigger as well! You have to show me when we get back to your place!"

"Mine are tiny compared to yours!" laughed Veronica.

Stephen's boner threatened to rip clean out of his pants. He had to change the subject or he was going to jizz himself.

"So, Jennifer, what brings you back to town?" interrupted Stephen.

"I'm going for my second doctorate," said Jennifer. "I needed to get away so I could focus and work on my thesis."

"Your second doctorate?" Stephen couldn't hide the amazement in his voice.

"My first doctorate was in biology, this one is in human sexuality," said Jennifer.

"What's your thesis about?" asked Stephen.

"Me." Jennifer giggled. "I'm a very unique specimen!"

"Yeah you're unusual all right," said Stephen.

Stephen drove Jennifer to Veronica's old apartment. Veronica and Jennifer swapped old memories of high school for the entire trip. Stephen felt very left out. He was glad when they finally pulled up in front of Veronica's building.

"I'm going to help Jennifer get settled in. We'll all meet up for dinner, okay?" said Veronica.

"Jennifer's a big girl," said Stephen. A really big girl, he thought. "Can't she get herself settled in?"

"Stephen, you almost sound jealous!" said Veronica.

"I'm not jealous," said Stephen, a little too quickly.

Veronica stuck her head through the driver's side window. It took some effort to squeeze her tits through as well but it was worth it to put her cleavage right in Stephen's face.

"You can go an afternoon without me, can't you?" She brushed his cheek with her fingertip. When he still looked upset, she leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "I'll make it up to you later."

She let her hand drift down to his cock and gave his fat bulge a squeeze.

"I'll see you at dinner, tiger!" she blew him a kiss and jogged to catch up with Jennifer.

***

But he didn't see her at dinner. Stephen had been waiting at the restaurant for half an hour when he got a text from Veronica telling him that she and Jennifer had decided to order Chinese food instead.

"You'll see me at the shoot tomorrow," Veronica texted him. "We can do lunch afterward. Love you, babe, XOXO."

The waitress gave Stephen a sympathetic look as she came to take his order. She had a bangin' bod and he'd been stealing glimpses at her all night. The waitress uniform for the restaurant included tight, black yoga pants that showed off her curvy ass. No pantyline, she was either wearing a thong or going commando. Stephen had fun picturing both.

Apparently she'd been checking him out, too. When the check came, her phone number was on the back, along with a note saying she got off work at ten thirty.

Stephen was so mad at being stood up he was almost tempted to take the waitress up on her offer. Why was Veronica spending so much time with Jennifer? And why did Stephen feel so jealous?

When he got back to his apartment that night, he was horny as hell. He broke out the XXL pocket pussy he kept under the bed and fucked the shit out of it. Even the largest available size of pocket pussy felt tight around his pole, and he could only get about eight inches of his ten-inch dick into the hole. He squeezed his eyes shut and thought about Veronica's tits, about her big, round ass. He imagined himself wrapping his hands around her waist and driving his cock over and over again into her asshole. At the very end, just as he was about to climax, a vision of Jennifer flashed briefly into his mind.

Those huge tits, those luscious lips... Stephen hated to admit it but Jennifer had gotten crazy hot. He wasn't normally into taller women, or women with so much muscle, but even Jennifer's massive bis and tris were really appealing. Her legs were incredible, too. The woman had quads like tree trunks!

Stephen came hard, overflowing the pocket pussy and dribbling cum down onto his balls.

Busting a nut made him feel better. He was being silly about Veronica. The girls hadn't seen each other since high school. Of course they wanted to catch up and spend time together!

He took a photo of the gaped-out pocket pussy overflowing with cum and texted it to Veronica. She responded a few seconds later with the message, "lol, I know the feeling!"

Stephen laughed. He'd left Veronica gaped and overflowing with cum enough times of course she sympathized with the pocket pussy. Maybe the pic would remind her of what she was missing.

Everything would be better tomorrow.p

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers