Hungry

Story Info
Two lovers can't control themselves after time apart.
808 words
3.91
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation dies down. Not that we have nothing left to say to one another, but words are simply no longer needed.

The night air is cold outside the truck. Stars dot the sky clearly and the moon shines bright.

Sitting in the dim light your thumb makes gentle circles around mine. Our thoughts tumbling around in the night, not in chaos but desire.

Need surges through my body as my eyes travel from our clasped hands to your eyes staring back at me.

I cant delay any longer. My lips crash into yours, hungry for your taste.

A whimper of need escapes your lips and I kiss you harder, our tongues dancing and fighting for ownership.

You cant keep your hands off of me. Starting from tenderly holding my face to yours to gripping my waist tugging me closer, your need is palpable.

With an unexpected grace, I pull you over me and anchor your core to mine.

There's no waiting. Sure, just a few feet away there's a nice warm bed but I want you now.

Pulling at your shirt I lift it up so I can feel your skin on mine.

No words need to be said. Our communication is clear.

More whimpers escape your lips, or were they mine this time. The hunger for you surging through me like violent waves, I cant think.

My hands fumble between us undoing and removing your clothes. Pausing your touches and kisses, your eyes searching for mine. There's so much excitement, as if this is the first time all over again.

Freeing the entire length of you as it bounces above me my thoughts are only on you. Pleasing you. Tasting you. Feeling you inside me.

My thoughts crashing in my skull as my eyes devour you, I quickly shimmy down my leggings. Less grace this time but job done. There's a smirk on your face as your eyes wander. You stroke your hand across your dick and give it a gentle squeeze.

The pearl of precum that escapes the tip pulls me closer. I love to taste you.

I lean in to lick it up, finishing the lick with a kiss to the head. The little taste not being enough, I lick again and then take you into my mouth. Your girth fills me as I bob my head taking you as far as I can.

Another whimper.

Your hand is in my hair for a moment guiding me tenderly back and forth as I suck.

Throbbing into me you cant take it any more. Not that my labors dont feel good but you desperately want to be inside me and I desperately want it too.

Pushing me onto my back you position yourself above me, teasing me with just the head.

I cant take the tease. I want you. I need you.

My hips thrust towards you forcing you you deeper into me. You gasp and smile and the fight is on.

You burry into me with one hard thrust and my hips crash into yours.

You thrust, I grind, and our tongues fight for dominance.

It's been days since we've had each other. There is no stopping. There's no concern for the outside world. There is only you and I and the insatiable desire for one another.

One hand of mine is anchored into the flesh of your lower back while my other grasps at your hair forcing every part of your body closer to mine.

Feeling you thrust powerfully into me, reaching the limits of all I can take, I cry out. With each stroke electric currents surge through me.

Your thrusts are frantic, your arms shaking, your gasps are less frequent as you hold your breath for fear of crying out with me.

Knowing we will find ourselves in similar circumstances shortly after we finish this round, I thrust harder against you and force you to keep moving in and out of me.

I beg you to come for me, coaxing it out off you.

Laying your weight on me and both hands gripping my ass to sink as far into me as physically possible you finally allow yourself to climax.

In that moment, there is nothing more magical. Not the stars in the clear sky above nor the bright shinning moon that illuminates our love.

No longer able to control your sounds, a deep carnal moan slips from your lips and you crush them against mine.

I cant help but whimper because I still need you.

I still want you.

I feel you and I want more.

I continue to grind against you as your body locks up from orgasm buried deep inside me.

Kisses become more tender as your orgasms fades.

A giggle shared between us.

Satisfaction fills the air....for the moment.

Fuck there's no towel in the truck.