All Comments on 'Hungry for Love Pt. 02'

by cnhemingway

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Now this was a great story.

Finally, an interracial story that wasn’t some bullshit racism disguised as erotica.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I LOVE that you came back for another chapter, I and I’m sure countless others have been waiting for an update. Christina and Stephen are my favorite couple and I am so happy to read about their lives and how happy and in love they are because we actually get two stories in one with Hungry for Love. I cannot wait to read more and good luck with everything you’re doing but please update as soon as possible. Travis and Carmen are so good together. I’m happy his ex is out of the picture. Henry is just adorable. Love your writing! It’s the best!

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerover 2 years ago

Excellent work, a realistic snapshot of life on the move and all of the possible hubris involved. Glad to hear you'll be coming back and congrats on your educational successes!!

LitLover469LitLover469over 2 years ago

Congratulations on your bachelors and masters! And thank you for updating this wonderful story! No apologies necessary! Love the chemistry between Carmen and Travis. And I really love that Travis has the biggest crush. But Ash is going to be a problem...

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

Can’t wait to read more!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercnhemingway@cnhemingway
SUP friends! So I graduated from college! (finally) And starting grad school in the fall! As far as writing goes my plan is to continue working on the Hungry for Love series. <3

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES