Hungry for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checkmate. I could only laugh at how completely Alice had looked through me. And I had to admit, it made her a lot hotter. A virgin that slowly fell into degeneracy was sweet enough, but a virgin that slowly fell into degeneracy, had dug up some compromising material about me and wasn't afraid to confront me, now that sounded like an adventure.

"You're a smart girl. I like that." I moved a step closer. If I'd reached out, I could've touched her.

Alice tensed up at this intrusion into her personal space, but she stood her ground. "Thanks. But what I don't understand is: What's your relationship with Trix?"

What I didn't understand was how she even knew to identify a succubus in the first place. But even leaving that aside, I saw no reason for her to be interested in what I did with Trix. Unless, of course, she wanted me to herself. "We're in a relationship. What about it?"

"Yes, but... it doesn't look like you're using her for food."

I could've asked how she knew that. Then again, she'd already proven that she knew how cubi worked and how to read them. There were more interesting matters to talk about. "Yeah, we're girlfriends."

"But isn't that, like, super rare?"

"You could say that. I think I'm the first succubus who does something crazy like that."

"No. My uncle had something with a succubus once. Didn't work out, but that's how I know."

"Wait, what?" For a moment even my hunger was secondary. "Like, for real?"

"Didn't you know? This sort of thing happens from time to time. As I said, they couldn't make it work in the end, but I'm sure there are others out there who made it."

I had no reason to doubt her. And to be fair: Chances were, I wouldn't have talked about my relationship with Trix to other cubi, especially not if it went to shit. Fera, maybe. But it sounded like I wasn't that special after all.

"Have you ever met your succubus aunt?" I asked.

"No, that was back when I was a small child. But my uncle told me all about it and when I saw the signs with you, I knew who to ask."

What the hell? This succubus aunt was supposed to wipe the uncle's memories. We couldn't have some human going around and telling everyone about us. Okay, I was doing something similar with Trix, but so far that was only about her. I had it under control. This situation with Alice and her uncle looked like it required a closer examination.

Now, since this leak had apparently been open for a good fifteen years, chances were, there wasn't that urgent a need to seal it. Still, the safest path was definitely to put Alice under my spell, just to be sure, and then ask Fera about what to do next. Or rather, ask Fera to handle things from there, because frankly, I had better things to do.

"I see. Congratulations, you've caught yourself a succubus. What was your plan for the next step?"

Alice hesitated for a moment. "Well, I just wanted to find out. What's going on with you and Trix."

"You sure that's the only thing you want from me?" I stepped even closer. My breast brushed against her arm and she tensed up.

"I..."

"You know I can read your desires, right?"

Alice's cheeks flushed. She took the tiniest step back. "I don't think Trix would approve," she mumbled.

"Trix gave me the night off to fuck anyone I want."

"Because you need to eat?"

I'd expected Alice to doubt my words and having to convince her with a combination of arguments and seduction. But no, she had to look through me again. That could've been a problem. If she also knew about the spell, she wasn't just going to let me do it.

"Right," I said. No reason to lie about it. It was still easier than a drawn out discussion if Trix really was okay with me fucking other women.

"So you want to take my life force?" This time she took a real step back. Her eyes darted to the door.

That was a first, to have my prey actively afraid of me. Usually they either didn't know what I was yet, or were under my spell already and in both cases they weren't concerned about their life force. And I have to say, I would've been perfectly fine never to have this experience. It wasn't nice to have someone look at you as if you ate babies or something.

"No. I mean, yes, but it's not that bad. I promise, it won't hurt. And your body regenerates life force over time. You'll just feel a bit tired for a couple of hours. And I'll make it worth it."

I reached up to touch her cheek. Alice twitched, but didn't move away.

"You liked my videos, didn't you? Don't you want to see what it's like? How good I can make you feel?"

Alice swallowed. She didn't stop me when I dragged my fingers over to her lips. "It won't hurt?" she whispered.

"It won't"

"And there won't be any side effects?"

"Nothing permanent. Just a bit of fatigue."

Actually not even that, because the spell would cover it up.

"Okay."

I felt bad for her. If her uncle'd had such a free relationship, it was possible that he didn't even know the spell existed, so she wouldn't, either. I'd still do it. It was the best way to protect our secrecy and all. But still. I felt like I was betraying her trust.

"Okay what?" I pushed these thoughts away. This wasn't the time for doubts. It was the time for sex.

"I want it."

"You want what?" I stroked my finger over her lips a last time and leaned in. It wasn't that hard to get back into the mood. My lower belly still itched from hunger and it was too adorable how Alice struggled to sound confident while she was completely flustered.

"I wanna do it. With you."

"Do what?" I giggled. Our faces were so close that Alice could've kissed me any time.

"You know what I want. You said you could read me."

"I can. But it's more fun if I make you say it."

Alice smiled nervously. Her eyes flickered down for a moment, most likely catching a glimpse of my lips. "I love what you did with your hair," she said.

If this was an attempt to avoid saying anything dirty, she'd have to try harder. "I know. I changed it because I knew it'd make you hot."

Alice's breaths came quicker and more shallow. Being this close to me took its toll on her.

"Anything you want to do with my hair? Run your fingers through it while I work your pussy with my tongue? Or do you wanna fuck me from behind and pull it like a sexy red leash?"

Alice raised her hand to my head, but stopped before she made contact. "Can I touch you?"

It was cute to hear that question from the person who'd spent the best part of the day stroking my breast with a brush.

"Wherever and however you want."

Still a bit hesitant she stroked through my hair. Her grip got stronger when she reached the back of my head. She made a sound as if she wanted to say something, but then she just moved in and closed the gap between us.

Her kiss was soft and uncertain, but it felt like it wasn't her first one. She knew what to do with her lips. Once I grabbed her back and pulled her in, she got more confident. Her mouth still tasted slightly of soy sauce and she had the softest tongue ever.

"Please be gentle," Alice whispered, our lips still almost locked.

"I will."

I slipped my hands under her top while we kept making out. Not even close to her breasts. Just running my fingers over her sides was enough to make her melt. She softly moaned into my mouth, her one hand still buried in the hair at the back of my head, the other resting on my hips.

When I was sure she'd gotten comfortable with my attention, I moved from her lips over to her cheek and down to her neck. She wanted gentle and I was gonna give it to her, teach her how intense gentle could be if you went all the way. I traced my tongue over her skin in long licks, from her collar bone all the way up to her ear. At the same time my hands went lower, to that bump right over her buttocks. High enough not to be counted as naughty, but close enough to show that it could get naughty any time.

Alice moaned and strained her neck to give my tongue full access. She especially liked it when I nibbled her earlobes. Her hand traced over the outlines of my ass, but after another couple of licks she got more daring and softly grabbed my buttock.

"Lie down," I whispered into her ear before I gave it a last, long lick.

She sat down on the floor, her hands gliding down my legs as if she didn't dare to lose contact with me. "Should I take off my clothes?"

I grabbed a few pillows from the chairs and threw them on the ground behind her. "If you want to." I crouched down, so my breasts were level with her eyes. "Show me where you want to feel good."

Alice let herself fall back on the pillows and stripped off her trousers. I waited for her to do the obvious next step and take of her top, but she just tangled her legs in front of me and looked at me with such adorable eyes. Well, whatever floated her boat, I thought. And she had the nicest legs. I would've loved to sink my teeth into the soft flesh of her thighs, but that wouldn't have been gentle. So I had to restrict myself to careful nibbles and licks.

Her shaking moans made it more than worth it, though. It only took a bit of tongue on the inside of her thighs and she gasped as if a whole tribe of Trix's Amazons was sucking her nipples. I did't think I'd ever had a partner who had such excitable legs. After just a minute or so she already had a damp spot forming on her panties.

Soon her smell filled my nose and made my hunger flare up. This was what I was here for. To eat her out until she was screaming my name. I let go of her thigh and moved further up.

"Please don't stop." Her voice was almost pleading.

"I won't, I just want to make you feel really good."

I hooked my fingers into Alice's panties, but she put her hands on mine and stopped me.

"Could you... could you continue what you were doing? Just a little bit longer?"

"Aw, does someone have a weird fetish?"

Alice managed to hold eye contact, but when she answered "Maybe," it was barely audible.

"Good for you. I love weird fetishes."

I moved to the inner thigh of her other leg and flicked my tongue over it. That alone was enough to cause a satisfied sigh. Once again I was glad that not every little deviancy was encoded in the aura, or at least not clear enough for me to read it. These discoveries made sure sex never got boring. Besides it being, you know, sex.

"Anything special you want me to do?"

"Well..." Alice grinned nervously. "I think I'd like it if you used your teeth a bit. And sucked it."

"I like you. You know what you want."

It wasn't really a bite, more a placing my teeth around the flesh of her thigh. Still, Alice completely lost it when I started sucking her skin in earnest. She made such tight fists that her fingers turned white and she only stayed relatively silent because she'd shoved one of them into her mouth.

I reached up and gently pulled at her wrist. "Don't. Let me hear how good it feels."

Alice let me take her hand out of her mouth, but she still contained her moans to a constant low whimper. Well, I'd taught a lot more bashful girls then her how to vocalize their pleasure, and most of them hadn't had such an easy turn-on button.

I sunk my teeth into the topmost spot of her inner thighs, just below where her panties ended. While I sucked and licked all over that tender flesh, I ran my thumb up and down over her panties, tracing her pussy lips through the soaked fabric.

That quickly became too much for the remains of her modesty. Finally her sweet, sweet moans filled my ears. I loved how they were much deeper than her usual speaking voice, as if it wasn't even herself who made these noises, but a primal part of her that I'd only now awoken.

Alice soon tensed up all over and I gave her a short break. Her breaths were coming hard and she was already a lot closer to orgasm than she should've been just from a bit of foreplay. Even though I left her legs alone for the moment, I kept my thumb idly stroking her pussy. Couldn't let her cool down after all.

"Anything else you want me to do?" I asked when her breathing had slowed down to a sane level.

She looked at me with glazed eyes. "Please, keep going," she panted.

"Whatever you want." I got in position again, when she stopped me.

"Wait. Can I... can I suck your thighs, too?"

I laughed. Of course it'd have come to this.

"You don't have to," she said. Must've misinterpreted my laugh.

"You can suck whatever part of me you want."

I turned around, so we were in a sixty-nine position, with my dripping pussy hovering over Alice's face.

"You smell so good," she mumbled.

"As I said, you can suck whatever part of me you want."

I would've loved it if she'd taken care of me the normal way, but as long as I got her off, it didn't really matter. I didn't need orgasms, I needed life force.

Alice gave my pussy a few experimental licks, but after she'd gotten me throbbing, she moved away. Her lips closed around my thigh, far apart from each other. She must've stretched her mouth to the limit to take as much of my flesh in as possible.

With the pleasant distraction of her soft, wet mouth on my skin, I got back to returning the favor. A few licks along her legs got her moaning again. I didn't hear it, as much as felt the vibrations on my thigh that doubled as her gag.

I slipped a hand into her panties while I kept nibbling and sucking her legs. Slowly I was getting impatient and Alice's actions didn't help. It wasn't that it felt bad. Just the opposite, really. In other circumstances I'd have loved to lean back and let her massage me with her tongue and teeth, but in my hungry state I needed more raw pleasure and these thigh nibbles and occasional licks over my pussy were more teasing than actually satisfying.

It didn't matter much, since Alice didn't take long to get to the edge. I barely needed to finger her pussy at all. The leg fetish of this girl really was remarkable. Usually I'd have dragged it out, made her squirm a bit, but my own impatience got the better of me. When her aura flared up, I dug in with my teeth for one last time and furiously attacked her clit with my fingers.

Alice was the one coming, but I was the louder one of us. The life force seeped through my palm and rushed up my arm, leaving it all tingly. From there it spread through my entire body, like an iced smoothie on a hot summer day. I'd been so starved, that this rush of energy was almost enough to make me orgasm as well.

When Alice came down, I finished it off with the spell. The familiar warmth went from my hand into her pussy, where it would go on to put her into the carefree haze that allowed only comfortable, happy thoughts.

"Fuck, that was amazing." I got up. No, I almost jumped up. The fresh energy sparkled in my every muscle. "What do you say?"

"Yeah," Alice mumbled. She kept lying on the floor as if she'd fall asleep any second. Red circles from my teeth covered her thighs and they shone in the yellow light of the lamp. Besides from that and the wet bottom of her panties, she looked almost modest. She hadn't even taken off her shirt, let alone her bra during sex. Well, maybe another time. I for my part had no problem with a second or third round another day. Now that I had her under my spell, there was no need to rush anything. And I was sure Alice wouldn't mind having her thighs sucked again in the future, either.

"Need to recover?"

Alice just nodded.

"Take your time. Mind if I take my stuff and move out? I've still got things to do."

These things were mostly washing off the paint. I wouldn't have minded keeping this piece of art on me for a while longer, but I had to work the next day and it would throw off the video if I was painted all over. Also there was the hope that Trix might still let me come over. The hunger was gone for the moment, but the energy remained and with Alice I'd been a giver much more than a receiver. I definitely wouldn't have said no to more sex with my girlfriend.

So I gathered my stuff, said a last goodbye to Alice, who was slowly waking up again, and made my way back home.

A good half an hour later, when I'd just arrived, my phone rang. It was Trix.

"Hi, Nova, how's your night going? Found someone yet?"

She sounded a bit tensed up. It was curious that she'd call me so soon. If not for Alice, I'd have been moving out to find myself a girl right about now. Maybe she'd figured that as well and was struggling with second thoughts.

"Yep. Everything finished already."

I hoped that would put her mind at ease. No use crying over spilled milk and all that jazz. And hey, it was Trix. Maybe she'd called just to hear that, so she could invite me over and we could finish off the night together.

"Anyone I know?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes, it matters."

Around that time I got a tiny bit nervous. Trix had never been all that thrilled about me finding someone else to eat. Of course she'd be even less thrilled to find out who I'd chosen.

I could've lied. The words 'No, just some random chick' jumped to my tongue in an instant. But I wasn't gonna do it. Technically I hadn't broken her thrust yet. She hadn't imposed any restrictions on who I could or couldn't fuck for their life force. Actively lying to her when she asked me was something else entirely.

"Yeah. It's Alice."

No need to suffer through the 'Yes, someone you know.' 'Really, who?' routine.

For a few seconds there was only silence on the other side. Long enough to make me question if telling the truth really had been such a good idea.

"Did you put your spell on her?"

I guessed a 'no' would've been the better answer. It meant that I'd only fucked our common friend and not also mind-controlled them. It would've also lead to additional questions and besides that, I wasn't gonna start lying now. Yes, Trix might get pissed, but she'd get even more pissed if I lied and she found out about it later. And even if she didn't, our relationship was endangered enough already. My only chance was to make her understand my line of reasoning.

"I did. But I can explain."

There was a low noise. Maybe a sigh or an exasperated huff, I couldn't tell. "Well, I'm listening."

And so I told her about how Alice had found out about me, how I'd decided not to bother Trix with that issue and how I'd decided that putting a spell on Alice was the safest way to neutralize her until I'd discussed this secrecy breach with Fera. Trix never interrupted me. I would've preferred if she'd asked some question or said anything at all. At least I would've known from her voice how she felt about the story. If I was in serious trouble of being dumped or not. Probably I was. She'd been surprisingly understanding about my needs and shenanigans so far, but even her patience was bound to run out at some point.

"So... what do you say?" I asked after I'd finished. "Are we still cool?"

Trix left me hanging for another couple of seconds before she said "You know, I was a hundred percent certain that you'd deny it and lie to me and I would've told you that we were finished. But, well, you didn't."

She knew. Somehow she'd known everything before she'd even called me. I had no idea how, but I guessed I was going to find out.

"Do you really have that little trust in me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, it's just..." A drawn out breath came through the phone. "I think we need to talk this over. But not over the phone. Can you come over tomorrow morning, before uni?"

"I can come over right now. No problem at all."

"I... I think it's better if we sleep over it. I need to figure out where I stand. And Alice does, as well."

Was Alice with her? I didn't dare to ask. The spell should've prevented her from doing anything like that, but she'd surprised me before. Maybe she'd had another trick up her sleeve.

"I understand. When should I be there?"

Trix thought briefly. "Nine o' cock?"

1...910111213...15