Hungry for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd have loved to have my tongue in her sloppy cunt when she came, but I couldn't reach it without pulling my foot out and leaving Trix ungagged. So I just rammed my fingers into her. With how much I'd made her drip, they slid in without any issue. A second later she exploded.

Even with my foot filling her mouth and pushing down on her tongue, Trix got crazy loud. She screamed her relief out while her body shook and the life force streamed into me like icy lightning. I didn't know how long I sat there, sharing her pleasure. She kept coming, even when the torrent of life force had shrunken down to a tiny trickle.

A dull pain in my foot threw me out of my satisfied stupor. Trix was still coming hard and her moans were becoming desperate again. I sent my magic into her and made sure to suppress the arousal lotion slowly, at the same rate that I turned down the vibrating gel. An instant stop would only give her stimulation whiplash and lead to a frustrating end to what should be a glorious experience.

Over the next couple minutes her continuous orgasms died down enough that I could take my foot out of her mouth without her screaming down the house. She was still panting so hard that she couldn't even speak and the moment I turned off the magical restraints, she curled up in a fetal position with her hand clamped over her pussy.

I stroked over her glistening back. "Everything okay?"

"That... that..." Trix laughed between her labored breaths. "It was unbelievable."

"In a good way, I hope." I gentle pulled at her shoulder and she let herself roll onto her back. She smiled up at me. "It was amazing. But that end..." She laughed. "God, if anything touches my pussy, I'll die."

"Don't worry, I like you alive." I lay down beside her and reached out to cuddle her.

"I'm all sweaty," she said.

"So what?" I licked over her shoulder and down to her armpit. "Do I look like I care?"

"'Course you don't." She let me hug her. Her embrace felt like a steam bath. A steam bath that had seen a lot of sex.

"We need to change the sheets," Trix mumbled. The orgasmic rush had died down and I could already hear the first signs of life force withdrawal in her voice. "But I don't know if I can get up again."

"I don't care about the sheets if you don't care."

Trix opened her mouth, most likely to tell me that we should've cared, but then her eyes fell shut and just like that she was asleep.

I couldn't blame her. She could handle much, more one could expect from a human, but the combination of our crazy sex and the loss of life force had been too much. Even when I lifted her head to place a pillow under it, she kept sleeping. I placed a last kiss on her forehead before I got out of the bed.

The rest of the night I spent in front of a canvas trying to paint what Trix's aura had felt like. Well, except for the several times I fucked myself. My experiment with Trix and the life force overdose had left me too hot and excited to sleep, so a healthy mix of art and masturbation seemed like the most sensible thing to do.

By sunrise I declared my work finished. I'd settled on a close up of a clit, pierced by a rainbow beam and submerged in an explosion of colors. It wasn't perfect, or even close to the real thing, but I liked it well enough.

Trix was still asleep, which wasn't that much of a surprise. It didn't matter, since we only had one seminar that day and even that was later in the afternoon. I crawled back into the bed. The giant sweat stain was still visible, but it only felt slightly damp anymore. I cuddled up to Trix and closed my eyes to nap for an hour or two.

By midday Trix was awake, but barely functional. She'd gone into the classic zombie mode caused by lack of life force. I pretty much had to force her out of bed and into the bathroom so I could change the sheets. Not that I was overly motivated to do so, but I was sure Trix would've wanted it to be done and she wasn't in any condition that I could expect her to do it herself.

The morning coffee gave her barely any energy as well. The only good thing about it all was, that the side effects should've been gone by evening, by the next morning at the latest. I told her that.

Trix nodded, took a deep look into her empty cup and said "Fuck it. This sucks. I'm gonna have a talk with Astarte."