Hungry Like The Wolf

Story Info
Hungry Like the Wolf beckons you on an exhilarating trip.
3.5k words
4.65
2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter noticed the three burly men eyeing him as soon as he walked into the Red Fox pub, the village's only tavern. Peter had never seen these men before; the village was so small everyone pretty much knew each other. Their gazes weren't menacing. In fact they were open and friendly and to his surprise, one waved him over to join them. He automatically glanced behind him; surely they were waving to someone else, but there was no one else near him. It was still early on a Saturday and the pub was quiet except for the trio and a couple of other lone men seated at the bar hunched over an ale. Why not, Peter figured, curiosity getting the best of him. He changed directions heading over to where the three were seated.

"I'm Elias," the waver stated offering his hand. And this is my mates, Levi and Henry. We're new to these parts, but it's always easy to spot a fellow woodsmen."

"Peter," he responded shaking Elias's outstretched ham sized hand. It closed around Peter's making him feel almost frail in comparison.

They were all big men as was Peter himself, but Elias was such a hulk he looked like he could haul a log around on each shoulder with ease. Peter wasn't thrilled seeing these other lumberjacks in his territory. He felled enough trees to keep some of his closest neighbors in firewood and hunted and farmed in the warmer months when the trees were too sappy to chop. They could hurt his little business even if he wasn't making a fortune. But what he did eke out was plenty enough to provide comfortably for his small family. There was no room for more woodsmen to work the area.

"So, what are you all doing in these parts?" Peter asked.

"Just passing through. Headed to work further south. We're staying at the inn across the road for few days taking a bit of leisure till our next job. But like I said, we spotted a kindred spirit and thought you might like to join us for a drink."

Peter felt a mental sigh of relief. "Sure."

As he worked through his first pint, Peter noticed that other than the initial greeting and handshake, neither Levi or Henry had much to say. It was Elias who did all the talking. He also wondered if they were all brothers with the same strange pale yellow closely set almond shaped eyes that slanted up a bit on the outer edges. He'd never noticed anyone with eyes like theirs before. They also all had super thick heads of bushy hair and abundantly hairy forearms exposed by half rolled sleeves. Ever the backs of their hands were furry.

"Peter." Elias said. "I asked if you had a family. You seem to be woolgathering on us."

"Sorry," Peter replied. "Yes. My wife Enid and two young sons." He didn't tell them though Enid was quite the pretty woman with cheery blues eyes, and a sweet disposition, he had no real passion for her. Actually, he'd never had passion for any woman he'd ever met, but he needed a wife and she was easy to be around. Now why in the world did he think of that, he wondered? Being with these men had shaken something loose inside him. To his horror, he felt an attraction toward Elias.

"I'm sorry," he said suddenly jumping out of his chair. It is getting along toward supper time and I shouldn't be late. A pleasure meeting you all and best of luck." He turned leaving most of his ale and hustled out of the pub.

The three men watched him go, feral grins lighting their faces.

"He's perfect, Elias said. "You can smell it all over him. Even if he doesn't realize it. Levi and Henry smirked and nodded in agreement.

Peter was doing his best to get ahead of his work that day. He had been out chopping wood since sun up and was ready to pack it in for the night. The time had gotten away from him and now that he'd stopped working, the late autumn evening chill was setting in fast as the sun dropped behind the western ridge of mountains. The leaves had all about dropped off the trees and he knew it was going to be an especially cold one this year. He needed to make sure the family had enough firewood to make it and he had a stockpile to sell off.

He grabbed his jacket off the ground and slipped into it pulling it closed against the cold. He needed to get home fast before it grew any darker. It was heading into mating season also and some of the wild animals weren't so docile even before that.

As if to emphasize his thoughts he heard howls in the near distance. It sounded like wolves though there hadn't been any wolves sightings in this area in decades. Still best to get out of the forest, he though picking up his ax and hurrying toward the family cottage at the edge of town. One never knew for sure what lurked in the thicker areas of this forest. He'd come back early tomorrow with a horse and cart and his two adolescent sons to collect it before the wood poachers discovered his hard days work and robbed him.

Peter suddenly realized he had wandered out further than he thought and felt turned around as he peered into the darkening forest searching for the foot path he'd come in on. The thick carpet of fallen leaves were now making it impossible and everything looked the same. He became concerned he might not be able to find the spot to collect his wood when he came back in the morning. But first things first; he had to get home. It grew darker by the moment and he didn't relish the idea of spending the night out here with nothing but the clothes on his back. His stomach growled with hunger as well, but he didn't want to attract any wild animals and never carried food along either.

He felt his situation growing worst as he distinctly heard not only one, but a chorus of howls echoing throughout the forest; it sounded quite close this time. One thing was certain, he had to get out of this area and hunker down with a fire to ward off anything lurking out there. He put his hand in a jacket pocket relieved to find his pieces of flint while assuring himself he was quite strong at wielding his ax and at least he had some protection. It was likely only a pack of stray dogs, but even they could turn vicious if hungry. Better not to chance running into them.

Peter hurried along in the opposite direction from where he'd heard the howls and soon came across a small outcropping of rock he could huddle against for the night. A full moon was on the rise and he wasn't sure if it was to his advantage or not as he set about gathering twigs and dry branches to start a fire.

His wife Enid was probably frantic by now. She was pretty high strung anyway which could drive him crazy, but he couldn't blame her if he didn't show up all night. That aside, she was a good wife and took care of him and the boys seeing they were always well fed and had clean if a bit shabby clothing. Again he thought of how there had always been something lacking in the marriage. He turned her away in bed more than he cared to admit, and when he did take her, he did it with fantasies he later self-denied ever crossed his mind. Now there was nothing more he wished to do than to hunker down into their soft, warm, goose down bed beside her, as he fought to get comfortable huddled against the hard rocks and the cold ground. The heat of the fire made it slightly more bearable and Peter finally sunk to one side in a fetal position and dozed off into a fitful sleep..

It took him several moments before the sound of heavy breathing and snarling disrupted his unsteady slumber. He jumped up in a sitting position, wide awake, but it was too late. Towering over him was a hairy hulking beast. And it was all male gauging by the long, thick appendage dangling from between it's muscular thighs.

Peter was paralyzed in fear as his brain tried to make sense of what lurked before him. It stood upright and though covered in sleek hair it had the physique of a human. But the head was far from human. Large yellow eyes glittered at him and the moonlight lit up rows of sharp teeth and white froth on its gaping maw. He remembered when he was a boy the tales of monstrous werewolf looking shape-shifters that could slip in from other planes, but it was only childish tales he and his friends used to scare each other with. Nothing like this really existed. Did it?

A second beast lumbered up beside it. He finally pulled himself out of his trance and jumped up to run, and he did, smack into the powerful chest of an even bigger monster than the other two. He was now trapped in place by the outcropping and the heart stopping trio.

Part of him felt a deep dread yet he was conflicted as he breathed in the musky scent of the beasts and took in the powerful chests and well developed arms and legs, their hot breath fogging the air. A strange longing passed through him. What was wrong with him?

The largest of whatever these things were was communicating with the other two. It snarled some odd sounding language and made strange gestures.

Petrified as he was, Peter found it an awesome site. As they stared him down, he noticed something very familiar about their eyes. But it wasn't possible was it? And if so what did they want with him. Did they have a taste for flesh? Then he saw what could only be amusement in their glowing eyes and weird canine grins. And they were all focused on him.

Two of the three stepped forward and grabbed Peter by the shoulders lowering him to the ground. It was useless to fight them the way they handled him as if he was a baby lamb. He silently prayed they weren't going to tear him to shreds and eat him like a lamb too. Instead they began yanking down his breeches which he had no time to think about the reason for that. Only that it was odd they weren't just tearing them off him in shreds with the sharp claws they sported. It didn't seem they were trying to hurt him. At least he hoped he was right.

Next came his jacket and flannel tunic. Peter no longer felt the cold as he lay in near shock with the heat of huge hairy beasts radiating around him. And then they all began collectively licking his naked body. He felt huge hot tongues lapping up along his arms to his chest as they snorted and softly growled in approval. Their musky scent, though overwhelming, was not unpleasant and to his horror, his cock was growing stiff. They stopped occasionally to nip softly at his skin with their long teeth. More like playful pets and not dangerous monsters. He still wondered what could they possible want with him as he felt a third tongue began lapping along his leg moving up higher and higher. His cock was almost painful it was becoming so swollen. Nothing like when he fantasized to forced himself to have pity sex with Enid. Now why did he think of that. Did they want sex with him?

The tongue continued higher until it reached his ball sack and began energetically snorting and lapping. Peter dared to glance down seeing it was the leader working on his lower body and was mortified at himself for enjoying the unholy sensations as the trio continued to lick and slurp every inch and fold of his body. Unsure what to do, he tried to simply lay back and relax. He was totally in their power anyway and so far none of them had caused him any pain.

He felt a steaming mouth close over his cock and instantly strong spasms shot through him almost lifting him from the ground. It was the most incredible sensation he'd felt in his entire life. His cock shot off instantly and the monster pulled back letting the other two join in to share in his unbelievable pumping fountain of cum. He was grunting almost like the others as they slurped his juices where it was landing all over his stomach and thighs.

Peter wondered if he was being foolish for no longer feeling any fear as they licked him clean; he only felt intense waves of pleasure continue pulsing through him. And then they grabbed him flipping him over onto his stomach and dragging him up on his knees with his ass pointed at the sky. The cold ground was a bit of a relief his body was now so on fire. Again they began the ritual of licking every inch of his arms, legs and back. And again the leader lapped along his legs and up his thighs until he reached his ass snorting and licking all around it at first. The others moved down to join him and nipped lovingly at his ass cheeks. He felt someone spreading him apart and once again experienced a massive spasm as he felt two, or was it all three tongues, fighting for position as they jammed deep up inside his ass. The vigorous sounds of their wet tongues and panting so loud they echoed off the rock outcropping.

Peter had a sudden urge to taste these beasts himself. He could not believe these new sensations and hungers washing over him. He had no desire to deny them; even after the extreme orgasm he'd had only moments before, his cock was again raging hard. Something he'd never experienced in his 28 years. He longed to feel one of their hot mouths on it again. And he wanted one of those monster cocks in his own mouth. Did he really just think that? What monster had these creatures woken in him? He felt so alive though that he couldn't concentrate on the whys. He finally let his thoughts go and got into the sensations.

But his craving wasn't yet to be, instead Peter realized one of those monster cocks he craved was parting his ass. At first it was slightly painful as it spread him open, but the monster lubed his cock with his own mouth and the, unexpectedly considerate beast, took his time and worked it in little by little until at last it roared in success as Peter felt its big ball sack swinging against his naked thighs. It began slowly pumping in and out, pulling just a bit before going back in and repeating it until as last it was pumping in and out with ease as it's own ball sack bounced in rhythm off his.

The new feelings were utterly foreign as were the strange grunting language one of them now was again speaking in. He felt to his disappointment the beast on top of him withdraw, but before he could consider why, he felt yet another monster cock begin sliding up inside of him.

Peter wondered if he was going to swoon like a woman as his knees began shaking and he almost collapsed into the dirt. But before that could happen, one of them knelt before his head and pulled the rest of his body up onto his elbows. It grabbed it's already hot dripping cock that was steaming in the chill air and thrust it towards his face.

Peter didn't need to be prodded twice and with anticipation, he obediently opened his mouth. He had no time to think about what he expected; the salty musky flavor threw him into another shattering orgasm as he found himself violently sucking on the massive head and trying to get more of the unusually bulbous shaft into his mouth. The beast also roared with delight and a thrill shot through Peter realizing he was pleasing the creature as much as they were pleasing him.

He continued sucking delighting in the musky juices leaking out of the massive cock until he again heard one of them speak. He wished he could understand their language, but he got the impression that it was time to change positions again and trembled wondering what other beastly delights they had in store for him. The current cock suddenly popped out of his mouth and now one of them was sinking onto the ground before him thrusting it's ass up in the air. Peter was not totally sure what it was asking for. Was he supposed to lick it or fuck it. Maybe both.

He dared to scoot forward in the dirt and placed a hand on each side of its hips and tentatively took a lap of the beasts waiting hole. It grunted in encouragement. Peter was glad because he wasn't sure he was doing any of this right. He and Enid were not very experimental. Especially since he only did what he felt was necessary to her and barely that since it had always been difficult for him to have sex with her. Unlike most men, he was shamefully a virgin when they married.

He continued probing the beasts ass with his tongue and his cock throbbed in time as he drove it in and out. He was getting braver now and as he tongue fucked it in the ass, he reached around grabbing its fat cock. He was already fascinated by the huge knobby heads they had unlike his own. Again the beast groaned its approval and Peter worked his hand up and down the shaft while he continued pleasing it with his tongue. Instead of becoming exhausted by all the activity, he felt even more energized as he pleased the creature. He thought it was about to come when it suddenly also pulled back out of his mouth. It began scooting back towards him and it didn't take much for Peter to figure out what it wanted. He only hope his cock which now seemed a bit pitiful as far as size would please it. But as he slid inside it gave that usual groan which he now knew to associate with their pleasure.

He began pounding mercilessly into it and again the loud sounds of pleasure echoed through the forest. He again felt one of them moving up behind him and sliding up inside him and soon they were all pumping away in some kind of rhythm. He happened to glance sideways and saw the third beast was autofellating itself as it watched. And then the groans turned into a chorus of loud roars and the two pulled back and he felt hot liquid spurting over his entire body and face as they collectively emptied their fully engorged cocks. He open his mouth eager to taste their satisfaction and it sent him into pure ecstasy as they continue to splash red hot cum on his nude body. His own cock began to shoot off again and he flipped over and collapsed on the forest floor and closed his eyes in exhaustion and began hovering between sleep and wakefulness.

Peter wasn't sure how long he stayed that way, but he almost panicked when he realized that now he could hear talking and it was human voices. He jumped up opening his eyes and all three of the woodsmen he'd met earlier at the Fox and Hound were gazing down with bemused looks on their faces. One of them gathered his clothing off the ground and tossed it at him.

"Kind of cold to be sleeping out here naked in the woods, mate. You could catch a nasty cold," Elias said.

Peter was horrified to be caught that way; until he stared up into their eyes again and knew where he'd seen those pale yellow gazes. In fact, he could still smell the last of their fluids drying on his skin as he hurriedly pulled his clothing on. And convinced the same fragrance was wafting off all of them. And it made no sense why they'd be roaming around here at night.

"Let me help you up," Elias said reaching down a hand. "Reckon you got lost out here to be sleeping on the cold ground. Good we came along when we did. No telling what could be running around in these woods at night"

Was that smirks he saw on their faces?

"How about we show you the way back to town?"