Hunt Night Game Night

Story Info
On Hunt Night "Game Over" takes on a whole new meaning.
3.8k words
3.73
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers

A couple of friends and I were trying to pass Hunt Night with a night of video games, Carl had just gotten the latest version of one of the hottest fighting games around "Knockouts of Liberty" which post gender war had gotten REALLY sexual in nature, at first it had been an E10+ but shortly after the gender wars it climbed to T, then MA, now some were thinking it was going to soon be making the jump to AO, we were playing it in Hot Seat Mode when I heard a knock at the door, I grabbed a baseball bat and went to the door.

"Who is it?" I said.

"Eleanor, Fiona and Ginny," came the response, not too many men trusted women these days, but me and my two friends, Carl and Dave had known these three for years, they seemed so nice and we had gotten along so well, the six of us had become fast friends. Knowing it was them I put down the bat and opened the door.

"Hey you three, want to come in, Carl just got the newest "Knockouts of Liberty" game and we were about to fire up Hot Seat mode, want to join in?

"Sure, sounds like fun," Fiona said as they entered and walked in to the living room, Carl and Dave looked up and smiled and waved, the three ladies waved back. Elanor sat next to me, Fiona sat next to Carl and Ginny sat next to Dave. I handed out controllers to the new arrivals who signed in to the game and we all chose our characters. The game chose Carl and Eleanor to start us off, the rest of us cheered on our respective genders. Eleanor landed a hug in game which made Carl squirm in and out the game.

"That looks like fun," Fiona said as Jack squirmed. Elanor's character grabbed Carl's character's head and pressed them between her breasts, after a few moments Carl got his character loose, but he was stunned. "Looks like you guy is out on his feet," Fiona added, as in game Jack staggered forward, Eleanor locked him another hug and with a hard kiss, Jack's character slumped forward, out cold in her arms.

"I got him, man this game is fun!" Elanor said as the victory animation played out.

"What does she win?" Fiona asked to which Jack looked a little stunned.

"Well in the game, my character takes him home as you say," Eleanor commented.

"That is in the game though, I think Fiona was thinking something more real," I said.

"How about the loser gives the winner a kiss," Ginny suggested. We all saw no harm in that so Carl went and gave Elanor the first kiss of the night. As that happened the game went in toe scramble mode to choose who was next, it chose me for the guys and Ginny for the women. We set in as Elanor thanks Jack for the kiss. Our match began and I got in a few quick hits before Ginny dodged one.

"Go Ginny Go!" cried out Elanor and Fiona

"Get her Bert!" Carl and Dave chanted back. Ginny took advantage of the dodge and hit me with a few quick hits herself before a hard kiss stunned me, which made Elanor and Fiona cheer even more.

"Guess what time it is Bert," Ginny said "TIME TO SQUEEZE THE STUD!" I came out of the stun and right in to a tight hug. Which caused Elanor and Ginny to cheer again as my health bare started draining. By the time I was able to get out of the hug my health bar was flashing red, Ginny charged at me, and I recovered from the daze just in time to be hugged again and lifted up. Ginny's character gave mine a quick kiss and motorboat and my guy was out.

"Nice job Ginny, now you get a kiss," Elanor said as I made my way over, but as I went for her cheek Ginny grabbed my face and planted a big kiss on my lips. Elanor and Fiona cheered at this, and I could swear I even heard a shutter from a cell phone camera. Once the kiss was over, Fiona and Dave were up. The four of us who weren't playing of course cheering on our sides, Dave was a rookie in this game though and Fiona clearly was not, despite his best efforts Dave's character got hugged, squeezed, and bounced around the battle area like crazy.

"No no, come back here, don't worry, I've almost got you," Fiona said with a laugh and sure enough one more kiss and Dave's character fell right in to the arms of Fiona's character.

"That's right baby, come to Momma!" the character said as she dragged off her catch.

"And speaking of coming over, come here Dave," Dave went and kissed Fiona who smiled. Unlike me Dave was allowed to kiss the cheek.

"I sure liked my kiss," Ginny said "What about you ladies?" she asked

"I sure did," Said Elanor

"I have an idea, you want to hear it?" Fiona added.

"Yes, please share," replied Elanor

"Well, how about a three on three, it is hunt night after all, so here is the deal, if you win, we leave, no hard feelings on our end," Fiona started.

"And if we lose? Dave asked.

"Well that is easy," Fiona continued "We, get, you," she said as she pointed to one of us as she spoke each word, to which we squired, until Dave laughed.

"Oh, I get it, you are kidding, you had me going there for a moment," Dave said Carl and I looked at him weird. "Women in the neutral zones can't hunt," he added Carl and I now laughed, Dave was right, these three lived in the neutral part of the city, same as we did. We were safe.

"Oh man, you three had us going for a moment there," I said.

"No kidding," added Carl,"I was worried for a-," he started but stopped as he saw the three of them smile.

"We actually haven't been totally honest with you," said Elanor.

"We live uptown," said Fiona

"You know, where the women control things," added Ginny with a smile as she looked at my jeans.

"In other words, guys, you can accept and possibly get away uncaught this hunt night," Fiona started as we heard the siren and our screen reported that Hunt Night mode was now active "Or we can just snatch you three up now," she continued as the three stood up.

"Okay, okay we accept," all three of us cried out. The three women smiled and we picked up the controllers again setting up the fight. We tried to defend Dave as best we could, but indeed, he was first to drop, Ginny's character came after mine as Fiona and Elanor went after Carl.

"Here I come Bert, get ready!" she said, I tried to fight her off but with Carl being double teamed, it wasn't long before he went down despite my best efforts to get to him. I was all that was left of the guys as the women advanced on me.

"We are gonna get you!" said Elanor

"No No No no!" I said as I tried to block them, but it was three on one, if I blocked in one direction, another just hit me, soon, I was staggered by Fiona who laughed. The three women smiled as Fiona and Elanor's characters walked over to mine and grabbed him. The screen then switched to a 1st person POV of my character. Ginny's character walked up to mine, swaying her hips.

"Ohhhhh here it comes Bert," Ginny taunted as her character applied lipstick and then reached forward. The POV moved like he was being pulled in and he got a big kiss before he dropped, we moaned in defeat at the sight of this.

"Hello handsome, coming home with me? Goodie!" Ginny's character said as the other two walked away to pick up one of the other guys.

"Looks like we win," said Fiona.

"And you know what that means," said Elanor

"YOU'RE ALL OURS NOW!" they all cheered as we lowered our heads, knowing they were right. The three of them then opened the door

"Come along guys," Ginny said as we got up, we went with them outside where they stood in a line near a mini van.

Elanor opened the back of it up and said "In you go guys," we walked to the van, getting hugged and kissed by each of the ladies as we walked up to and in the Mini van. From inside the van we watched as the women laughed and rubbed their hands in glee, Fiona got in the driver's seat and ordered Carl up with her, Ginny and Elanor pulled him out and put him in the passenger seat before they got in, I watched as Elanor got in the back with Dave, and Ginny came towards me.

"This seat taken handsome," Ginny said with a giggle as she sat down, I was now pressed between the side of the van and her 5'2" frame, her C nearly D breasts pressing in to my arm as the van started moving, the three of us guys now with the three women.

"And here I thought we'd have to chase down some good looking guys," Elanor said as I heard Dave moan out "And here there three ten out of tens practically fall in to our arms," she continued.

"We are not that good looking," Carl said. I had to agree, we were slightly above average in the looks department.

"We are going to have to agree to disagree," said Fiona as she reached over to Carl, with the way Carl moaned it was pretty easy to figure out what she had done to him.

"We are going to have lots of fun with you guys," Ginny said as she giggled.

Elanor then added "As soon as we are home, I think we should strip these three,"

"Sounds good to me," cheered Fiona.

"Oh my, a unanimous decision," said Ginny as the van stopped.

"Okay boys and girls, time to hand over your IDs," Fiona said as she went for Carl's. Having little choice we did so, watching our IDs as well as the ladies' go up and out the window to the person at the checkpoint, a few moments later, they were returned, Fiona dropped them in a cup holder before showing Carl a plastic bracelet "Give me that arm sweetie," she said as she locked the bracelet in place before handing two more back to those of us who were in the back.

"Oh look at this arm, just waiting for this," Ginny said as she got the arm that had been pinned between us, locking the bracelet on it before taking it and putting it around her, behind us I heard a similar event taking place with Elanor and Dave, the three of us guys moaned in defeat and helplessness as the mini van continued through the checkpoint.

After some time we made our way in to uptown and then up to a house, pulling in to the garage.

"Okay ladies and gents, we are home, everybody out," Fiona said as she got out, a few moments later she opened Carl's door and pulled him out, Elanor and Ginny helped Dave and I out, the three of them hooked our arms and held them close as they lead us out of the garage and to the front door.

"Welcome to your new home boys, OUR HOME!" Elanor held the door open and she laughed as Ginny and Fiona brought us up to the door.

"One!" she said as Ginny and I went in "Two!" as Carl and Fiona entered "Three!" she said as she took Dave in "Three god looking guys are ours, YES!" she said as the door closed behind her. We squirmed as they started to strip us.

"Now now Bert, you and your friends made a bet with us and you lost, time to pay up," Ginny said. We all stopped squirming and just wrapped our arms around them as we were stripped. One we were stripped Ginny kissed my back and I moaned slightly, but that was nothing like the moaning I did when she rubbed my back.

"Nooooooo not there, pleassseeeeeeeee!" I moaned as I pressed in to her.

"That was fun," said Ginny as she continued to rub my back, soon I heard Dave and Carl moaning as well as Elanor and Fiona found similar spots on them. I jumped away as best I could to which Ginny said "Oh don't run Bert,"

"Yeah honey, don't run from me, I love you," Elanor said as she steered Dave around by squeezing his ass. Carl meanwhile was squirming and moaning as his abs were being rubbed by Fiona. If somebody was looking through a window and didn't know how serious this was they might think it funny, Dave was the shortest of us at 5'6" while Ginny at 5'0" was the shortest of the women and they were playing with us like we were toys, which in a way we were. "Not that you will ever get away from us," Elanor added.

"Never ever," said Fiona.

"So, they were 10s clothed, what do you think they are now that we have them down to their underwear," said Ginny before she looked at me and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Oh 15s at least," cheered Elanor.

"Probably going to be 20s when they are naked," said Fiona who stalked Carl towards a corner.

"Ohhhhh what an idea I just got, Ginny since you planned most of this, choose one of our guys," Fiona said. Dave Carl and I had managed to get out of their grips and were doing our best to keep out distance the way they were talking, Ginny smiled and she looked all three of us over, but I think we all knew who she would choose.

"I pick him!" she smiled as she pointed at me.

"Bert, ask Ginny to take you bed and have her way with you, and tell her why you should,"

"And if I refuse?" I asked.

"We take you to the bad boys punishment zone for the night," said Fiona. I gulped hard.

"Miss Ginny, you have said so yourself how good looking I am and how fun my back is for you to rub, just imagine the fun we could have in bed, please take me to bed and play with me," I said defeated. Ginny's face lit up as she smiled and hugged me.

"Ohhhhh did you hear that Ginny, or should I call you Miss Ginny, that was amazing wasn't it?" Elanor said.

"It was awesome," replied Ginny.

"I think a request that good deserves a response, so Miss Ginny, what do you say?" said Fiona

"I'll have to think about it," she said with a chuckle before she looked at me, my face pressed against her breasts by one of her hands "Oh I am just kidding with you Bert, of course I will take you to bed," she laughed as she lead me away saying "It's right this way honey," she continued as if she was a tour guide, as we headed down the hallway we heard Elanor and Fiona start a game of rock paper scissors.

"I guess they are choosing who gets to pick next," I said.

"I guess so," said Ginny as she opened a door and took me inside to what was clearly her bedroom, she hugged me tightly and on instinct I hugged her back as I moaned. With a laugh she playfully tossed me in to bed, before she began to strip, unlike me though who was down to my boxers, she stripped completely before joining me in bed, her lips crushing in to mine, I moaned as once again we started making out,

"I love you Bert," she said with a smile, I shook my head as she placed her hands on my back, but I moaned helplessly as she rubbed it again, this made me press in to her and the two of us play wrestled on the bed. She laughed as she covered me in kisses which made me moan even more as out play wrestling continued. I could only squirm though as my boxers rubbed against Ginny who laughed as she grabbed them. "YOINK!" she cried out as she pulled them off me and raised them like a trophy.

"Ohhhhhhh now I really am naked and helpless," I said.

"You sure are Bert, a helpless hunk trapped in the hug and bed of Miss Ginny, about to be fucked," she said as we started making out again, but she was bringing me closer and closer to making it so she could slide me in to her.

"I think you like having me helpless in your hug and bed," I told her as I tried to stop her from moving me closer.

"I don't," she said right before she smiled "I LOVE IT!" she said rubbed my back, my cock slid right in to her and soon it was sliding in and out as I was pinned under her. Our moans soon mixing together.

"This is why you became my friend along with Carl and Dave isn't it,"

"In part, but also because of how much fun you three are," together we moaned again and I didn't even notice that I was going faster. On instinct each time I drove in I slid up Ginny's body, sliding back down when I came out. "Ohhhhhhh there is a good, fun boy," she said as she moaned, before I knew it we were exchanging kisses as well, as moans.

"I fell like I can't get away,"

"Oh there is a reason for that," Ginny said "Because you are a guy, and you can't get away!" she added.

"Carl, Dave and I aren't getting away from you three are we?"

"Nope, you are all ours,"

Something in that made me moan even louder and slide in deeper, which in turn made her moan even more.

"What is what you are saying making me do this?"

"You mean why are you reacting to me telling you that you are mine?"

"Yes!" I half yelled and half moaned as I went in.

"That is because you are a good boy,".

I couldn't help it, something inside me had snapped, before she had been making me go in and out, but the longer this went on, the more I was doing it of my own free will, I started grinding against her and kissing her all over which made her moan even more. I started squeezing her ass each time I went in, and letting go when I slid out, Ginny smiled as she knew she was winning and knew how to really work me, and I don't just mean physically.

"Oh that is nice, you are such a good boy for Miss Ginny, aren't you,"

I rested my head on her breasts, I could no longer deny it.

"Yes, I want to be a good boy for Miss Ginny, I want Miss Ginny to have fun with me, and if she wants for Miss Elanor and Miss Flora to have fun with me too," I moaned out.

"And you will be, forever and ever," Ginny said.

"No, you only get me for a year, then I go free," I responded.

"That WOULD be the case," Ginny said "If I didn't plan to fuck you and play with you until you signed permanency papers, making you mine for like cutie," she added with a smile. I started resisting, knowing her plans, but she knew my weaknesses and used all of them to keep it so I wasn't giving her any trouble as we continued in her bed. "Such a good cutie," she said. Meanwhile I was squirming as I went in and out, but every so often my body went rigid, she moaned at this, but I knew what it meant for me.

"Noooooooo please stop, I am gonna cum," I said, chanting it like a mantra each time I slid in and out of her.

"Oh please do, cum for me," Ginny said. Once again I noticed my pace increased, she smiled as she squeezed my ass and pulled me in deeply, moaning along with me as I orgasmed inside her. I slowly moaned softer as I emptied in to her.

"Somebody, please, help me," I said weakly.

"Nobody can help you cutie, your friends Carl and Dave are getting the same treatment as you are,"

"We will have more fight, we will resist you," I said.

"Oh I think the three of us will take care of that in short order cutie,"

"You mean you are going to rotate us and take turns with all of us?" I asked.

"Indeed we are, and we are going to have fun playing with all three of you," she said.

"Until we sign the papers, right,"

"That's right, but you know you love it," the sad thing is, she was right, as we talked about it I found myself starting up again, going in and out. "Oh my, you want a second round, okay cutie, let's go!" Ginny tightened her grip and sure enough we started back up again, I was crashing and grinding in to her, my arms hanging over hers, my mind slowly realized what I was doing and I moaned out weakly for help. Ginny responded as she said "No no, no help for you or your friends, you are trapped with us forever," almost in a tone like a mother comforting a child.

"I can see it in your eyes, but do you really enjoy having me like this that much? I moaned out

"I do indeed, you are so much fun to play with in bed," Ginny responded as she moaned, this made me squirm but I was so deep in her hug all it did was grind me in to her. I heard my friends in the other rooms with Ginny's friends a mixture of moans and cries for help as well as giggles. Soon I was grunting, and I orgasmed again. This time though mine set her off and she orgasmed as well, the two of us falling on to the bed. The last thing I saw before my body made me fall asleep was Ginny smile as she petted my hair and the last thing I heard was her saying "Good night my cutie, rest up, we'll play more tomorrow,".

HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers