All Comments on 'Hunted'

by Apophenia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Raven7890Raven78909 months ago

Mmmm forced orgasms and breeding. So hot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Literally rape. Please delete or put a stronger content warning at the start.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Which is why it's in 'nonconsent,' anonymous before me. Easily avoided if you don't enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic story!

Also, to the comments complaining, it's in the noncon section. What the fuck were you expecting?

doorknob22doorknob229 months ago

Hot stuff! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot and very well-written- a great story.

For those who made complaints, the author put this in the non con section. She noted at the beginning that this is just a fictional work and that real-life sex should always be with consent. She's already done the right things.

kittybunnykittybunny8 months ago

Absolutely increadible writing. I’m amazed at this writer time and time again. The duality of pleasure and unwillingness is perfection. Such a pity that people downvote the hard end of the noncon stories, especially yours. The darker they are, the better it gets for my taste! Please keep blessing us with your wonderful stories.

lickgummilickgummi6 months ago

Awww come on. There has to be a sequel to this!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely love this, please keep adding to your writing collection!

I adore non con and this piece is exceptional.

DEGEDEGE4 days ago

LOVED IT!! A perfect writing of a non consensual yet hot story. She surely loved it.

Would LOVE to read next part. What happened to her pregnancy? Let her delve in the unknowledge of being pregnant or not!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApophenia@Apophenia
Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my profile! May 2024: The next "Holidays Are About Family" will be out mid-May. Non-con is my kink, not my morals. My stories are pure fantasy. Please treat each other, and yourself, with respect. These stories are completed series avai...