Hunted Blood: Underworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued down her shirt and paused at the button of her jeans. His eyes never left hers as he still ventured further down her body, Liz gasped as he unexpectedly brought himself back up and placed his face uncomfortably close to hers once more. He started to move around her... standing behind her, she could feel his breath on her neck. He rested his hands on her jacket and attempted to pull it off. Suddenly, Liz grabbed his hands, surprising him. But, he smiled charmingly and intertwined his fingers with hers. Soon his nose was nestled on her neck as he took in her scent, the smell of warm vanilla intoxicated him as he moved his nose around her skin.

"Magnificent," he whispered as he brought his hands up with hers and wrapped them around his neck. He then moved his hands back down... gliding them over every curve of her body until they were enclosed around her waist. At this point, Liz knew she had fully lost control of herself. She couldn't move as his hands guided her hips to move with his own with the beat of the music. She was in his world, at his mercy for whatever he pleased, and he knew it. Or at least he thought she was. He was so caught up in what he was doing to her, that he hadn't notice her hand gun creeping its way up his side. He paused as he felt the tip press against him

"Femme Fatal, such a little devil you are." Dominic smiled and moved away from her neck, she slowly pushed herself away from him and turned to face him. "Not many women have control of their senses around me," he said proudly

"Well, I'm not many women." Liz replied as she watched him closely, suddenly he moved and grabbed the front end of the gun, pulling it away from his chest. She watched helplessly as he emptied her gun in front of her, he knew she wouldn't fire unless she was sure that she would hit him and not an innocent civilian. As Dominic drew her arm over his shoulder, he shocked when another gun was aimed directly at his head. He had to admit, she was definitely more than meets the eye.

"Clever..." he stated releasing his grip from her arm and putting a small distance between them.

Liz was about to fire when the lights abruptly shut off and almost everyone was in hysterics as screams could be heard around the club. Liz wondered if Dominic was still in front of her, but safely she lowered her gun and tried to listen to the sounds around her. Without warning, a hand wrapped tightly around her neck. She felt another hand squeeze her wrist, causing her to drop the weapon. The emergency lights finally came on and Liz gasped as she was staring face to face with Milla; Dominic's little ass licker.

"Nice to see you again Milla. " Liz commented trying to break the grip the woman had on her, the woman's eyes were like ice... there was an undeniable hatred in them, but also a gleam of coldness that resided as well.

Liz tried breaking free, but her grip was like a steel trap. Her fingers pressed harshly into her neck as her feet now dangle from the floor. The woman slanted her head a little and once again started to analyze Liz like before.

Liz clicked her boots together and the blade in her right one popped out. Just as she was about to stab Milla with it, the female Werewolf grabbed her swinging leg with her free hand.

"Now that's not nice." Both woman turned to see Michael Stone aiming a gun at Milla's head. Before he could fire, she threw Liz into him, knocking them both to the ground.

"Where the hell were you Michael?" Liz demanded quickly raising up off him

"Thought you and Dominic may have wanted some quiet time." he replied

" Shut up Michael!" Liz snapped picking back up her weapons. They both began to shoot at any approaching Werewolves that jumped at them. They had killed at least three so far... Liz searched the frantic crowd for Dominic as for her the night couldn't end more perfect than with him dead at her feet. But, the so called 'Leader of the Pack' was no where to be found as usual. Liz hated him from the first time they met. He made his liking of her obvious and it annoyed her greatly.

***

(Flashback)

Liz and Michael were cleaning up a few Werewolves that cornered them in an Alleyway. Michael took out two with his new improved shotgun specially armed to kill Werewolves. Liz was armed with her crossbow and shooting silver arrows out by the second. She was aiming at a wolf in the distance before it could escape, her fingers let the arrow soar through the air and waited for it to connect with the Werewolf. But, to her dismay and shock the bastard caught the arrow as it was mere centimeters from his head.

"Shit!" Liz cursed as she reloaded her bow and started to run after the soon to be dead ass clown who dared catch her arrow. She kicked and used the blade in her boot to stab anything in her way. Michael punched a Werewolf that grabbed his gun and took out a silver stank from his vest. Killing the wolf he turned only to find Liz running deeper into the alley, hot on a Werewolf's tale.

"Lizzie!" Michael yelled to no avail as he heard a growl coming from the shadows.

Liz made her way past a few trash cans and fire escapes. She looked up towards them occasionally in case something was up there hiding. Just as she brought her eyes back down in front of her, she stopped when a guy was a few feet away from her. She was about to lower her bow; thinking that he was a civilian. But, when she looked into his eyes she saw it. The same golden orbs that belonged to the Werewolf that caught her arrow. She aimed an arrow at him and shot it out in hopes that it would connect with his chest this time. But, once again he caught it without even effort.

"Son of..." Liz grunted as she changed weapons and was coming at him with the blade attached to her wrist. When she reached him, she tried shoulder blocking him, but some how he managed to grab her and slammed her back into the wall. Liz gritted her teeth as her back hit the cold brick with a hard thud. Angrily, she punched him in the face. To her surprise, he only twitched his jaw from the impact.

"So, you know I like it rough." he teased as he clutched her coat collar and threw her into the opposing wall. Liz screamed as she fell to the ground in pain. He stood over her and watched as she tried to rise up,

"Aren't you the pretty little hunter." he commented as his eyes roamed over her body fallen form.

"She's taken." Liz looked up to see Michael standing in the back of the guy and aiming a pistol at his head. When Michael fired, they both gasped as he moved like a cat and dodged the bullet. Michael watched as the wall smoked from the impact of the fire and in amazement as the guy ran up the wall like a cat.

(End Flashback)

***

Their battle continued, even as Michael was knocked down by a Werewolf and fell to the ground with a hard thud. He tried to push it off of him, but it just kept barking at him and trying to bite him.

"Well someone forgot to brush their teeth morning." Michael commented. Obviously the beast didn't like his comment and tried to bite his neck, but before his teeth could connect with flesh, a buzzing sound was heard. Michael's eyes glance past the animal above him and saw a blade sink into its back. Michael pushed it off and reached for his gun that had been knocked out of his hand earlier.

"Thanks Liz..." he paused looking at the blade which was like a mini buzz saw attached to the bottom of a boot. A boot which didn't belong to Liz. Michael's eyes moved up from the black combat boots and looked over the person. Olive fitting cargo pants hung low on their hips and was held up by two black belts assorted with gadgets. A black tank top that stated " I realized 'I Really Don't Care'" in the front. The woman had an athletic build and wild blonde hair with black and red streaks. She placed her hand out for him and when he took it, she easily pulled him to his feet.

"Work out much?" Michael asked

"Just on the weekends." she replied, "Michael Stone I presume?"

"Yeah... who are you?" he asked in return

"Name's Alina. But, introductions can wait." she replied as she headed back into the crowd. Before Michael could say anything, Liz came up to him and grabbed his arm...

"I think we out stayed our welcome Michael. Lets get out of here!" she stated.

"But they haven't even broke out the Karaoke yet." Michael replied as they moved through the crowd towards the exit. He busted the door open and they both ran out into the streets only to find two Werewolves and Dominic waiting for them.

"We really have to stop meeting like this." Michael stated as Liz raised her gun at the Werewolf closest to her.

"Just let me have her Stone," Dominic said

"When I'm in a body bag!" Michael replied.

"That can easily be done." Dominic yelled, before anyone could attack, a silver ball rolled to Dominic and the Werewolves feet. Dominic knowing what it was jumped out of the way of it.

"Down!" someone yelled as they pushed Liz and Michael to the ground. The ball exploded releasing silver spikes. When the coast was clear, the three rose up from the ground and Michael realized that it was the young woman from inside.

"Alina," Michael commented

"And I thought you forgot my name already." she teased as Liz looked between her and Michael for answers.

"We need to get out of here." Liz said, "Now!"

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing." Alina replied.

***

The End!

12