Hunted Fantasy

Info
A late night short-cut through the park was a bad choice....
77 words
4.05
30.6k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a masochistic sort of fantasy. In no way does this endorse, condone or promote this sort of behaviour in real life. I've received a lot of requests to record what I think about when I masturbate and that is what this is. There is no script so the narrative may be disjointed and rather shallow in terms of story telling. It may not be for everyone, but it isn't meant to be taken seriously.

--:--
--:--
1.0
michie
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did everyone else hear a different story than me? First, I can’t understand what is even being said…..

M45divorcedM45divorcedabout 5 years ago
Shockingly good

The real passion that comes through in this audio is amazing and transports the listener into the fantasy in a very emotionally reactive way. From the first breath, I could sense the bottomless well of intensity that came across in this fantasy. Very well done and please please do more like these. We like your fantasies and even more so, we like your intensity and desire that you portray so very well.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 5 years ago
WOW

The title of my coment says it all, one of the hottest things ever n this site. Not keen o audio normally but this was something else your voice was so real.

Tnank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

I understand this isn't for everyone, but for those of us with more dominant (for the men) or submissive (for the ladies) tastes, this is easily the best I've ever heard. The passion was so real. I can't thank you enough for sharing this with us.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
WOW

It sounded so real and uniquely done!

Very good :)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Break-Up Make-Up Picnic Nix-Picked I'm new and really trying to work on my writing style.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
First Day of a New Job She got more than she bargained for on her first day at work.in Illustrated
Mother and daughter visiting Ghetto Daughter takes mother for some fun in the Ghetto.in Interracial Love
Amsterdam Surprise - her view Woman performing at a club sees a familiar face in the crowd.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Teacher's Lustful Fantasy I wake up lying on the couch, totally wet and with my tits...in Group Sex
More Stories