Hunted Pt. 01

Story Info
More str8 white men and ebony Jayden with his buds.
2.2k words
4.4
11.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might appreciate reading my series, "Plowed," before reading this, though it's not necessary. Disclaimer: The story depicts scenes of reluctance and at times non-consensual sexual contact. All characters and places in this story are fictional. Any similarity herein to real persons or places is entirely coincidental. All characters are 18 or older.

Levi stared at the pictures of big black dicks on his phone. He clicked on one, and it sprang to life: a video of a smooth, ebony man with bulging muscles jacking a solid 9 inches. Or was it 10? 1?

Fuck! He's so BIGGG!

Levi bit his lower lip, reached down, and started to tug his own white cock. He glanced nervously at his bedroom door. Why didn't his parents put locks on those doors, anyway? He didn't want anyone—not his parents, not his sisters, not his girlfriend or his best buddies or anyone—to find him dick in hand, beating off to videos of naked black men. He didn't even want God to know.

Levi looked nervously at the ceiling. Don't watch, he said to the sky.

How had it come to this? He'd never even thought of black dick. Then came that crazy night of the big snowfall. Someone driving a county plow called in a wrecked Toyota Camry on Ridge Road. Levi had gone with his Uncle Moe to load it up, and afterwards, as they hauled it back into Badger Falls, they'd come upon the plow, just standing still in the snow.

"What the hell?" Levi's uncle muttered. He brought the tow truck to a standstill, and they stared at the sight before them.

Through steamy windows, they saw two men in the cab, a black dude and a guy they later learned to be Brad Ollingers. The dripping steam made it hard to se e exactly what was happening, but it looked like Ollingers' naked legs were in the air, and the black dude—well, they couldn't exactly tell what he was doing.

Soon, the black guy noticed them and trotted out to the tow truck. He told them some bullshit story about Ollingers getting a charlie horse and needing a massage. Uncle Moe had believed him, sort of—Levi could tell he was suspicious—but Levi learned the full story for himself a little later.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Levi couldn't help it. The mere memory of what happened that night made him shove his shorts to his ankles and tear off his shirt. He was a muscular young man, his body made solid from hard work and sports. He kicked off the shorts and wagged his rigid dick playfully in the air, then set back to jacking it as he watched the black man on video.

He'd never known, really, that black men could be so big, at least not until the black guy they'd picked up that night had shown him. Already in the cab of the tow truck, the black man, a dude named Jayden, kept touching Levi's thigh and abdomen. He wanted to get away from the guy, but then Uncle Moe had dropped Levi and Jayden at the garage when someone called in yet another wreck.

"Keep an eye on him," Moe had growled in Levi's ear.

Levi barely had a choice.

Once they were alone, the black man did more than touch his thigh and abs. How exactly he ended up naked, Levi could barely remember. He just knew it kept happening, piece by piece of his clothing surrendered to the ebony stud's hands, until he was bare-skinned and shivering in the garage lobby. Jayden's hands and lips were everywhere, and soon Levi was feeling things he'd never felt before. His girlfriend had blown him several times, but not nearly as well as Jayden had, and when Jayden got naked—well. It just did something to Levi.

Staring at the big, black dick, the longest and thickest he'd ever seen—and besides his own, the only one he'd ever seen hard!—he felt a funny, hot itch deep in his groin, a desperate need to—what? To honor that big penis—was that it? Whatever it was, Jayden must have seen it in Levi's eyes, because he soon had both hands on Levi's bare shoulders, and then Levi was on his naked knees, and then—

Levi squeezed his eyes shut and shoved his phone onto the bed. Had he really sucked a dick? A black dick?

He had.

With a final gasp, he felt his penis tighten, pulse, and shoot warm cum onto his hands and thighs. Levi sighed with relief and wiggled his toes. He could still see Jayden's dick cumming, shooting rope after rope of cum on Levi's face, neck, chest—

Two raps on Levi's bedroom door made him grab his blanket and pull it over his cummy body, just in time.

"Hey—oh. Hi." His father, Dale, poked his head in the door, and upon finding his son naked under a twisted blanket, frowned. "Ok."

"Dad! What do you want?" Levi growled.

Dale sniffed and frowned more. "Oh, Jesus."

"Dad! Come on! What do you want?" Levi pulled the blanket tighter.

Dale pulled a face and rolled his eyes. "Ok, well, yer Uncle Moe called. He's wondering if you're ever coming back to the garage. Which just about made yer mother 'n' me shit our pants. Where you been if not the garage?"

"Yeah, ok. I'm going back tomorrow."

"Going back? Where were you going all these last few weeks?"

"I was—I was hunting for other work," Levi lied.

"Well, that's not how you do it. You don't ditch the job you have to—"

"I said I'm going BACK!" Levi shouted.

His father halted mid-sentence. He looked at his son's naked body, a quarter covered by the blanket, and started backing out of the room.

"Okay. Well. He sounded pissed. So show up on time."

"Yeah, okay," Levi huffed.

He watched his father close the door, then leaned back and rolled his eyes. He reached down and felt the drying cum on his dick.

Don't do it, his mind scolded him.

He tried to dismiss the thought. But it kept coming back. He picked up his phone.

Hey, he texted. Even as he sent it, he felt a twinge of shame . . . and excitement.

--hey q-t, came the fast reply

Levi blushed and smiled despite himself.

Sup?

--ntm lemme cu q-t

Levi grinned, threw back the blanket and held up the phone, taking a picture of himself, naked. He re-did it a few times, and then sent it.

Several hundred miles away, in Milwaukee, Jayden looked at the picture and grinned.

"Yo, dogs," he called to the other room. "Got 'nother pic of my sweet new bitch."

Interested whoops and catcalls came from the front room, where his half-brother, step-uncle, and baby mama's nephew were all watching TV, smoking pot, and getting blowjobs from a naked white guy.

"Let's see, dog," his half-brother, Damian, called. "This the one you made jizz in the plow?"

"Nah, dog. This the cute li'l' one." Jayden strode into the room, clad only in jeans, and took a moment to enjoy the scene.

Damian, his dark skin luminescent with sweat, lounged in an old recliner, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and a big smile as he jacked his nine-incher. Across from him sat Myles, who called himself Jayden's nephew but was really the nephew to a woman Jayden got pregnant a few years back. He was stark naked except for two old, gray socks on his feet, and his dick lay to the side, slick and spent, slowly deflating. Next to him on the couch was Felix, a thick man in every way, the brother to Damian's mama. He was about 48 years old, with a touch of gray in his high fade and knotty chest hair and pubes. His dick was currently sunk in a white man's mouth.

The white guy was a slender, gym-fit man—Kevin? Keith? Something like that—who was about 40 years old, with preppy-business hair neatly combed to the side and a wedding ring. Otherwise, he was ass-naked and sweaty, his head bobbing up and down as he knelt on all fours between Felix's thick, sprawled legs.

"Yo, Uncle Felix!" Jayden crowed. "You feeling it, yet, dog?"

Felix smirked a nasty smirk and ran a meaty hand through the white man's hair. "Fuck, yes, dog. Kenny here's learned good since summer."

The white man pulled off Felix's cock, gasping for air. Felix's 7 inches, as fat as a can of White Claw, sprang back against Felix's belly.

"I'm Kyle," the white man breathed.

"Nah, you Kenny," Felix teased. The white man managed a brief snicker before Felix pulled his face back onto Felix's fatty.

"Better than pussy," Felix murmured, closing his eyes and rubbing Kyle's head. Kyle's toes wiggled and curled happily, and Jayden could see his modest white cock, no more than 5 inches, twitching and dripping between his legs.

A black hand reached out and smacked Kyle's ass. It was Myles.

"Gonna fuck dat, Jay-man?" Myles jibed.

"Nah, maybe later." Jayden stepped forward, reached down, and fingered the white ass. "You got this pussy wet already, puppy-man. Gotta let it dry."

A pleased grunt squeaked up from Kyle's throat and rattled around Felix's cock. Jayden grinned and twisted his fingers a bit more. Kyle's ass dimpled as he squeezed it tight on the finger, his toes curling. The black men laughed and shook their heads.

"What is this one?" Felix murmured softly.

"Lawyer or some shit." Jayden pulled his fingers out of the ass and spanked it. Another happy grunt. "Poor white daddies raisin' these pussies, givin' 'em soccer 'n' football 'n' Disney 'n' college 'n' all the shit money can buy, and all they really want is a big, fat, BLACK cock!" He spanked the cute bubble butt again; Kyle squealed.

"Yeahhh!" Damian crowed. "They need this"—he wiggled his big fuck-stick, and droplets of pre sprinkled onto Kyle's ass—"to suck and sit on while they raise up more young, white pussies for us niggas."

Kyle huffed something that may have been a protest, or just a gurgle of resentment, but he kept sucking.

"Yehhh, man! Lookit dat ass!" Myles spanked it again. The black men murmured their appreciation. "I seen ass like that every year when we played them fancy-ass schools in the burbs, man. Running out on the field, just waiting to get fucked."

The men laughed. Kyle's dick quivered and dripped more precum.

Jayden grinned. "A'right, a'right. Ya'll wanna see newest pic of my newest bitch?"

He passed the phone around. Everyone took turns looking at the naked picture Levi had sent. Like most guys in Badger Falls, Levi had grown out his beard for the opening weekend of rifle hunting, just a few days away. Reddish-blonde fuzz, inherited from his father, framed a handsome, youthful face beneath a Green Bay Packers cap, his only stitch of clothing.

"Damn. Usually its these educated pussies want our dick," Felix observed, handing the phone back to Jayden. Kyle tried to take a peek, but couldn't slip off the black cock fast enough; Felix shoved his head back down. "But there you got yerself a bona fide hick!"

"Doggg!" Jayden laughed and, taking another look at Kyle's ass, tossed aside the phone and unzipped his jeans. Myles and Damian catcalled and whooped. "I got me TWO bona fide hicks that night, that li'l' fucker n the plow guy!"

He kicked his jeans away and stood naked behind Kyle's ass, jacking his cock.

"Yo, dog, wait. I get t' tap that first," Damian murmured.

"Puppy man over there done already tapped it, dog." Jayden nodded at Myles.

"Yeahhhh but his li'l' puppy prick ain't gonna take no joy outta that ass for this here dog dick." Damian laughed and wagged his penis happily.

Jayden and the other men grinned back at him, then Felix spoke up.

"Fuck ya'll." He yanked Kyle's head off his cock. "Ima fucking it first."

With good-natured chuckles, the white man scrambled to his feet and hesitated a moment before Felix made his wishes clear. With a brief wave of his hand, he motioned for Kyle to turn around and sit on his thick, slick fatty. Kyle was sitting and groaning in less than a minute. Jayden flopped back in a chair to watch, stroking his swelling member.

"Dammmmnnn, doggggs!" he howled, laughing. "Lookit that white dick go CRAZY!"

Sure enough, Kyle's "it's-actually-average" five-incher was hard, red, and jerking uncontrollably with every bounce of Kyle's hole on Felix's cudgel. The white man was huffing, puffing, and moaning, smiling, his hands on his nipples, just as Jayden had taught him six months earlier, and he squealed and shrieked as cum came ripping out of his penis onto his thighs.

"Bitch," Jayden whispered.

"Pussy," Myles added, softly.

Damian stood up and stepped over to sling his own jizz onto Kyle's chest.

"What you do for a living again, kitty cat?" he asked Kyle.

Kyle continued to bounce on Felix's cock. "I'm—UH! OH!—I'm a l-l-lawyer—OHHHHH!"

Damian grinned. "That's right. You the rich lawyer over in 'Tosa, with the hot bitch wife and hot sons."

Kyle's face stretched in a mixture of irritation and passion, and he kept bouncing feverishly on the cock ramming his hole. The black men smiled, and Felix spanked and rubbed the white man's ass with almost loving affection.

No one heard Jayden's phone beeping.

Like it? Levi texted, and then watched the phone for a response. Like the pic? He never got an answer.

At least, not that night, he didn't.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .