All Comments on 'Hunter and Prey Ch. 03: Tied Up'

by Dapperling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh my!

I’m pretty stunned that this is a first story, it’s really really mind blowing, it’s so erotic and hot I can almost hear the sizzle.

So it’s very clear where the story is leading, that the couple want her as their sub. I was relieved to see that Ryan/ Bear was looking after her, they have been playing some hard mind game with her but again Ryan pulled back on that when she was frazzled. It’s obvious from the way you’ve written her character that she’s sexually submissive. The thing that would make this a perfect story for me would be them looking after her properly emotionally as well as physically just as a good Dom/ Domme should. So if they started whoring her out to the other tenants or things got really bizarre that would be a turn off for me. Looking forward to reading what happens at The Lodge, Oliver was portrayed really well, I got the impression of a predator with dead shark eyes.

Personally I’m not a huge fan of humiliation in BDSM, but that’s down to my low self esteem. I’m fine with ‘dirty talking’ during a scene or in the build up to it, if it’s a continuous barrage it evolves into a form of gaslighting.

If this is something you’ve come up with as a first story I think you should consider publishing to a wider audience!

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 4 years ago
Wow.

I actually came harder from reading it here and stroking my cock than I did when I was editing it and I fucked my wife after. And I had already fucked her once this morning with a butt plug up my ass after reading a bisex story! This is one hot fantasy. I love the sweet combination of innocence and filth. Such a horny little cunt for someone with so little experience. Now I need to find the time to edit the next chapter.

Nari487Nari487over 3 years ago
Please

Please tell me there is more coming soon. This is the hottest installment yet! I am aching for more. Please don’t make me beg. 💜❤️

DapperlingDapperlingover 3 years agoAuthor
RE: Please

Thanks so much Nari487 - it seriously gives me a thrill every time I know someone's gotten pleasure from just my words. And while the delicious idea of seeing you beg is extremely tempting, I have just posted the next chapter so it should hopefully clear moderation by the weekend/ early next week - fingers crossed you enjoy the next instalment!

DapperlingDapperlingover 3 years agoAuthor
RE: Oh my!

Hey Tess, I'm so glad you followed through on the series and its continued to 'scratch an itch' :) I COMPLETELY hear you on the humiliation front when it comes to BDSM. I really struggle with low self-esteem at times. There is such a delicate balance between a scene humbling someone to help them understand themselves or others better; VS making someone feel crap and undermining their confidence completely. The writer that helps with my editing, theMasterBaiter, has some really interesting stories on this theme that really make you mull over what triggers you or not. Thanks again for the support on here - pushes me to write an even better chapter next time!

Slou7587Slou7587almost 3 years ago

Your an amazing writer. Complete ecstasy.

Virgin30yearoldVirgin30yearoldover 1 year ago

Oh god is she a virgin?! I almost exploded, my clit trembling.. it reminded me so much of the sweet tortures I pass in the hands of my man. Oh guys for some of us the endless teasing is the reality but alas, we rarely cum as hard as this girl :( great story, thank you so much for helping me edge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDapperling@Dapperling
123 Followers
For my birthday one year I was given a calendar of archaic words that have fallen out of use. The entry for my birthday was "Dapperling: a dwarf; little dapper fellow." If you knew me, the layered irony of that description would make you laugh. It would also tell you a lot ab...