Hunter and Prey Ch. 04: The Lodge

Story Info
She can't run fast enough to escape.
12k words
4.67
13.9k
22

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers

I run, as far and as fast as I can....

I'm sobbing in fear, dodging trees as they blur past. Every breath in feels laced with sharp edges that cut. I can hear him gaining. His whoops of delight telling me he's relishing the chase. I'm running as if a demon is chasing me...

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

*****

"Fluffy! We're leaving in an hour, so don't take too long packing!" Ryan shouts outside my bedroom window. My only response is to open the window and stick my tongue out rebelliously. He's eyes narrow and his look tells me I'm going to pay for that insolence later. A flutter of anticipation tugs at my pussy, and I smile secretly at getting a reaction from him.

It's been a couple of weeks since my first mind blowing experience of bondage and anal. Every one of those days I've waited desperately to see where this is going but Ryan seems to be enjoying leaving me in suspense. Although in fairness he has had a surge of urgent work come in that has meant he's been working long hours to get it all done in time for our holiday. Other than a touch here, or a whispered promise there, he hasn't really had the time or energy to do more. All of which have laddered up to keep me on a knife edge of frustration leading up to this trip.

At first, I was relieved to have more time to myself. Things had happened so quickly that I didn't know how I felt about the fact that I enjoyed him doing those things to me. If I close my eyes now, I can still remember the sensation of the rope biting into my skin; the sting of his spanking; his fingers, lips and teeth grazing their way across every surface of me; and of course, the butt plug filling me, I blush remembering. I loved it - every second of it - and that terrifies me. And like a drug addict in withdrawal, the less he's touched me, the darker my thoughts have become, and I find myself experimenting at night on myself. My hand absentmindedly brushes my neck remembering last night.

A knock on my door breaks me out of my reverie. "Come in," I yell as I finish packing the last few items of clothes, and glance around my tiny room to see if there's anything I missed.

"Good. Looks like you're almost done. We could use your help packing up the car," Jess says as she saunters into the room. I smile up at her.

The silver lining in all this is that the time apart from Ryan has helped me connect more with Jess. We've spent long hours talking about life, our dreams, and one drunken evening over a bottle of champagne we've done even more. A warm tingling rushes over my body as I remember her showing me how to pleasure a woman. I brush my lips absentmindedly as I remember the sweet taste of her pussy: exactly like, yet not at all like, sun-kissed peaches.

"What are you thinking about," she asks me curiously, and my blush grows as I shake my head. Other than that moment of experimentation with my girlfriend at university, I'd never really thought about being with a woman. Lately, however, I've been having alarming dreams featuring Ryan AND Jess. Just picturing it spikes my adrenaline.

However, it seems like such a pipe dream. What could a virgin possibly contribute to a threesome other than a lot of confusion and fumbling? And then of course, the more obvious problem which is I don't know if Jess is keen to share her husband. I said we talked about loads of things, but the one topic we've both studiously avoided talking about is Ryan.

For my part I still don't know if she knows everything I've been doing with Ryan behind her back. I feel so guilty about what I've done; if she were to say, 'jump out the window,' I wouldn't even think twice. On her side, she seems conflicted about explaining something about the two of them. I honestly don't know what could make her so uncomfortable because she's told me everything, including a brief affair she had with one of his friends in their early years of marriage. Whatever it is, it plants a seed of doubt in my deepest, darkest dream that I hide in the furthest corner of my mind. Is there a place for me in their lives permanently, or am I just a passing plaything that each enjoys secretly away from the other?

She steps up to me and suddenly licks my cheek playfully.

"Hey! What the hell?" I say in mock outrage.

"Umm, salty. As Bear likes to say, you think too much Fluffy," she teases. Then she leans closer and brushes aside my hair, "What the hell is this mark on your neck? Is this rope burn?" She asks incredulously.

"What?" I reply stupidly, and rush to the mirror to look. Right enough at the back of my neck is an angry red mark where the rope cut into me last night. My fingers run along the mark lovingly as I remember experimenting with basic Japanese rope patterns.

My breath quickens as I remember the feel of the rope digging into the back and around my neck, across my chest, and into my pussy as I held my hands behind my back holding onto the rope end; tightening, and tightening the tension on the rope until I could barely breathe. Thrusting my hips to feel it cut harder into my sopping wet, sensitive pussy. God that orgasm was fucking intense.

As I come back to myself, I realise I've been standing in front of the mirror with my lips parted, and face flushed as Jess has watched me knowingly. I slap my hand over the mark, and with a scarlet face try and distract her.

"Ok, so I've packed my hiking boots, bikini, some comfortable clothes and a good book to read. Is there anything you think I'm missing? Anything at all?" I say coaxingly. They have told me next to nothing about what activities are available at this mysterious 'Lodge'. I've created ridiculously elaborate fantasies in my head about what will happen... and no doubt soon will have to face the disappointingly bland reality, because that's how life works isn't it?

She just smiles artfully as she says, "Now, where's the fun in telling you about it?" Gently she pushes me aside and rummages around in my bag, heading to my chest of draws to add or remove things while preventing me from seeing what she has. Whenever I try and look, she slaps me away.

I roll my eyes in exasperation and say awkwardly, "Well at any rate, thanks again for inviting me along. I really could do with getting out of here. I promise I won't get in the way of you two, so tell me to buzz off if I'm a nuisance. I'm just looking forward to catching up on some sleep and relaxing." I cringe; why the fuck did I say that? I WANT them to involve me in their lives. "To use you for their pleasure," that dark voice whispers. More and more when it speaks, I whisper back, "Yes."

Jess looks at me for a moment before she bursts into laughter. I frown at her as she wipes tears out of her eyes. "You're priceless Fluffy. It's why we love you."

I blush at her laughter and bite my lip as I desperately try read into what she said. Have I said how oblivious I can be at times? I'm so shit at understanding people. Is this a holiday, or you know a ... HOLIDAY. Neither of them has been particularly keen in enjoying me together, I have no idea how it will work with the three of us, and of course let's not forget Oliver and Emma. I snort in laughter at an image of a Laurel and Hardy-style comedy sketch where Ryan, Jess and myself all sneak away to get sexy and end up always missing each other and finding the wrong person. Yes, that would be my luck. Or better yet, considering how randy I've been for them it's probably going to be some Buddhist retreat where we mediate for days.

Jess is still laughing at me as I grab my stuff and follow her out, locking my bedroom door behind me. As I leave the house, I think to myself, I will definitely NOT miss living in this dump of a house share, even if it's only an escape of a few days.

*****

Ryan is a planner at heart. He loves obsessing about details, making sure everything is just right. He also hates inefficiency and time wasting. Needless to say, Jess and me helping him pack up the car with all our stuff got him in a bad mood pretty quickly.

Jess shares a look with me behind Ryan's back before her eyes light up, "Fluffy, I just realised I forgot something in your bedroom. Give me your keys and I'll quickly fetch it."

I stare daggers at her as she makes her escape, and I'm left to mollify an irritated perfectionist. I decide to play it safe and just stand quietly while he hands me things and moves stuff around. After a while he smiles at me, closing the back of the car in satisfaction.

Without any preamble he says, "Take your bra off and give it to me. I want to see your tits bounce as we're driving."

My jaw drops in surprise, and his rich laughter sends a thrill through my body.

"God, I've missed that expression," he muses. "Perhaps I've left you to stew a bit too long," he murmurs to himself. His hand is still outstretched, his eyes steady as he stares at me, waiting.

I look around wildly at the public street we're standing in, with all the people walking by. He steps up close to me, and I'm forced to crane my neck to look up at him with big eyes.

"Yes, I've definitely left you too long. I shall have to remind you what happens when you don't obey me immediately." Leaning in so his mouth is brushing my ear he kisses it. "I can't wait to see how many lashes I'll need to paint on your creamy skin," he whispers as his fingers slide under my top and expertly unhook my bra before stepping back. Before he moves away, his fingers brush the rope mark on my neck, sending icy shivers through me. He steps away with a very knowing smile.

With trembling hands, I finish getting my bra off and hand it over to Ryan; my face burning as I try not to notice the man gawking at me as he walks past us with his dog. Ryan is completely unfazed by the attention and brings the bra to his face and takes a deep breath. As a couple walk past us, I see the man's eyes staring intently at my chest. I glance down and realise how hard my nipples are and how much my breasts are spilling out my low-cut top without the bra to keep them in check. My hands leap up to cover my tits. Ryan just laughs at me, knowing I'm not going to be able to keep that up for too long.

As Ryan, Jess and I pile into the car and head off, I can't help but groan at how much my breasts are bouncing around. My nipples are rock hard, rubbing against the cloth, and already starting to ache. Tits as big as mine were never meant to be let loose like this.

*****

Despite being trapped in the car for hours, I enjoy every second of it. Jess has created an entire music playlist to orchestrate every moment on the journey. As we leave the city, the Red-Hot Chili Peppers song "Road Trippin'" starts playing, and so begins one of many moments where we all start singing at the top of our lungs and finally let the stress of life melt away.

As we've gotten closer to our destination, I've watched houses melt into open countryside, and then finally into rugged mountains. We pull off the main road, and slow down to make our way on a dirt road; the overwhelming smell of pine trees filters in through the open windows. I close my eyes and just savour the fresh air. God it's good to be away from the chaos of the city.

We stop for Jess to open a steel gate labelled, "Private Property. Trespassers will be prosecuted," before we carry on down the makeshift road. Wow, this place really is in the middle of nowhere, I think nervously. I've lost track a while ago of where the nearest town was.

"Almost there," Jess pipes up in excitement. She fiddles around with her playlist and suddenly Madonna's voice filters through the car. As she hits the chorus, "... like a virgin, touched for the very first time," I notice Ryan's eyes staring at me in the rear-view mirror. My face is bright red as they both burst into laughter, clearly sharing a private joke. A surge of lustful excitement flushes through me. I'm suddenly very conscious of my bouncing tits and cross my arms over my chest in embarrassment and try not to think about how wet my pussy has gotten all of a sudden. And then we turn a corner and I forget completely about all of that.

Because they hadn't really shared much information about this mysterious 'Lodge', I had just assumed it was because it was some rundown old cabin somewhere and they wanted to play it up a bit. However, the massive complex in front of me stretches the word 'lodge' to its limits.

Dotted throughout the mountainside I can see remote log cabins, strategically placed far enough away for privacy but still close enough that you could walk to the giant house dominating the centre of the location. Part of me wants to call it a mansion because of the sheer sizes of it, but like everything else it is a log cabin that has just been expertly landscaped into the natural environment to have the most visual impact. This place must cost an absolute FORTUNE to rent, I think in dismay.

"Oh my god, how are you affording this?" I mutter out loud, to more laughter from Ryan and Jess.

With a smirk Jess spins around in her seat and says, "A perk of working for a law firm. One of the partners bought this place a few years ago and you can only come by invitation. You're our plus one," she adds with a wink.

I sink back into the seat of the car. I was looking forward to solitude, not rubbing shoulders with snobbish rich lawyers. I look down in panic at my shabby tank top with my nipples showing through. Oh god! I sink lower and hope our cabin is the furthest away. Maybe I can hide there the whole time?

As we pull up to our cabin, which is thankfully quite out of the way, I see Emma and Oliver waiting out front to greet us with a shy woman standing beside Oliver. Despite the obvious rivalry between Oliver and Ryan, there are smiles and happy greetings all round.

Oliver throws his arm around the shy woman's waist and pulls her towards him saying, "Everyone, this is Iris. She's our... plus one for this weekend." She stands there submissively smiling and nodding to all as he openly feels her up.

My mouth drops open in shock and I stare at Emma for a reaction. Nothing. She's smiling happily at Iris and Oliver. My head whips around to Jess and Ryan but they don't seem fussed either. Oh shit. Oh shit, what have I walked into? Am I really ready for... for THIS? Fantasy is one thing, being confronted with the real possibility of being sexually involved with several people, that's terrifying. Ryan's eyes glance over at me and he gets a wolfish grin at the panic he sees there. Oh fuck.

Jess hugs Iris and then drags Emma over to help unpack the food, while we get the rest of the luggage. Oliver leads us in, and I take in the warm furnishings and welcoming open lounge in front of a large fireplace. The place feels like a comforting warm blanket that hugs you. Not at all as pretentious as I was expecting. I start to unwind slightly as we head upstairs.

"Here's your room, and that over there is the bathroom, and over there our bedroom. Settle in and then join us for a drink downstairs," Oliver says as Ryan steps into the room and starts unpacking.

As Oliver starts to head off, I panic and blurt out, "Sorry Oliver, where's my room?"

With a sly smile he turns around and quirks a mock eyebrow. "Apologies I had thought you were staying with... (meaningful glance at Ryan) .... Oh dear, how rude of me. Of course, we have a spare room right near us."

And he leads me to a room off the side of their bedroom. "So good to know you're... unattached," he murmurs running his fingers over my arm, his eyes enjoying the view down my top. I snatch my arm away in disgust and close the door in his face. His mocking laughter leaves me with an oily taste in my mouth. I really don't like that man, I think as I lean against the door breathing heavily. Who the fuck assumes a friend is ok sleeping with her married friends? Even if that was what I was fantasizing, I think guiltily as I feel my nipples tighten again. There's a knock on the door and I swing it open angrily to tell Oliver exactly what I think of him.

Ryan blinks in surprise at seeing the expression on my face. "Everything ok?" he says with a frown. I don't want to create more animosity between Oliver and Ryan, so I just shake my head and smile. However, his keen eyes see more than I'd like to admit as he steps into the room and notes it hasn't been prepared for a guest. His eyes narrow as he looks at the balcony and he steps outside to confirm my sinking suspicion; it connects to Oliver's bedroom. He slams the balcony door shut and locks it, pocketing the key. Neither of us say anything as he helps me make the bed before we head downstairs to join the others for drinks.

It's taken us most of the day to get here, so it's already late afternoon. There are more people downstairs who've popped by to say hi to Jess and Ryan. As they all tuck into their drinks and sit around relaxing before dinner, I squirrel away to a quiet corner and just listen. Tonight, there's apparently a massive bonfire near the main lodge where everyone gets together and mingles. Oh god, I feel like such an outsider. What the hell am I doing here? I shift awkwardly and try to hunch and hide myself from the prying eyes of people wondering who I am. I see Ryan scanning around looking for me, but he keeps getting pulled into conversations before he can make his way over.

I look around at the sound of giggling, and see Jess, Emma and a few other women descend on me and pull me into the kitchen on the pretext of going to cook dinner. As soon as we're out of sight, I get bombarded with questions: what's my name, what do I do, who am I with. Let's just say that it's clear they have been drinking for a while and are very merry and incoherent. They're also incredibly handsy and playful. I've felt light touches on my waist, brush against my nipples, even against the rope burn mark on my neck. It's all really confusing, and arousing.

While hugging me for the third time, one woman -- Kelly, she had introduced herself as earlier - buries her face in my cleavage, saying how delightful I feel. And the more I blush, the more encouraged they are to find new ways to embarrass me. They're clearly not being malicious, and just trying to make me feel part of the group. I quite honestly haven't got a clue how to react. It's like being surrounded by hundreds of boisterous Jesses. I find I'm laughing and smiling despite myself, as I get dragged into their madness, and listen in on all their juicy gossip.

"It's like being in a room full of Labrador puppies, isn't it? Well, horny, drunk puppies. Ok bad analogy. I'm Elliott," a friendly looking man says extending his hand.

I can't help but notice an elaborate, studded leather collar around his neck, adding to his elegant goth vibe. Not exactly what I'd expect lawyers to wear in their free time. He notices my glance and lovingly brushes the collar with his fingers as he continues, "Don't mind them. They get like this whenever someone new comes along to these weekends."

I smile and shake his hand, blurting out, "It feels like I've stepped back in time to university and just walked in on a wild house party where everyone is doing a bunch of drugs. When I think 'lawyers', this isn't what I was picturing. I'm Ava by the way, but friends call me Fluffy," I finish shyly.

His smile grows, "You're not too far off the truth. I'm pretty sure at least some of them are on something and wish they could go back to their younger years. As for lawyers, well they're people too - completely insufferable at times - but no devil horns that I've spotted yet," he jokes. "Perhaps you shouldn't judge people by the stereotypes you've heard. What would I find if I scratched below your surface?" he murmurs as he stares intensely at the mark etched into my neck. I blush at the gentle rebuke and start babbling an apology but his delighted laugh at my discomfort tells me he didn't take it personally.

Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers