Hunter and Prey Ch. 04: The Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks up and his eyes light up with love. "Speaking of devil horned lawyers," he says as Ryan and another man join us. Ryan's warm presence wraps around me and I gratefully sink back into him as he lightly rests his hand on my shoulder.

"What's this, are you in need of discipline for that sharp tongue of yours again Elliott?" The man says affectionately as he drapes an arm around Elliott's waist. "My name's Colin. You must be Ava. Ryan has been telling me all about you," he reaches out to take my hand and kisses it like an old-fashioned gentleman.

I'm breathless, and hypnotised. If Ryan were an expensive wine, Colin is a rare vintage. And I don't mean because of his appearance. He must be in his late fifties, salt and pepper hair, warm brown eyes and an average build. His clothing is simple, relaxed, well made. No, his magnetism is in the energy surrounding him. The mantle of authority and calm confidence of his years. I've said before that Ryan has this air about him that people instinctively follow; it's what drew me to him. And yet, meeting Colin makes me see what Ryan will mature into. I can't describe it any better but calling this man 'Colin' without prefixing the word 'Lord' or 'Master' just feels wrong.

I suddenly realise they're all silently waiting for me to reply. Face aflame I stammer, "Pleasure to meet you, sir."

Their laughter washes over me, and the mingled sound of Ryan's rich voice with Colin's deep booming laughter is doing unspeakable things to me. I feel electrified; every brush of air an icy kiss against my burning skin.

"She's perfect. Perhaps I'll steal her from you," Colin teases.

"Really Colin, stop making the rest of us look bad," Ryan says lightly as one of his arms wraps possessively around my waist, slowly running up to caress the side of my breast playfully. I have to bite my lip to stop from moaning. Ryan goes on to explain, "Colin is the owner of this Lodge. And a bit of a mentor to me."

I jump to thank him for the invitation to join them this weekend, but Colin waves the comment away, "No need to thank me. I've been delighted to meet you. Ryan is a man of impeccable taste. Enjoy the mountain trails tomorrow," he says with a mysterious sparkle in his expressive eyes. "Come Elliott. I believe we need to have words about you describing me as devil horned?" And as if it's the most natural thing in the world, he hooks his finger in a ring on Elliott's collar and leads him away. Elliot is grinning from ear to ear as he waves goodbye and follows Colin meekly.

Ryan gently pushes me against a nearby wall. "I've been looking everywhere for you. Did you think you can hide from me?" he breathes in my ear, as a hand slides under my top and traps a hard nipple between his fingers.

"I didn't mean to... It's just the girls wanted to meet me and ..." I can't finish as he keeps rolling my nipple between his fingers, squeezing tighter and tighter. My pussy tightens. I stare around in a panic to see where Jess is, but no one seems to be watching. How can he be so brazen with me in front of his friends? Won't they tell Jess about us?

"Or is it perhaps that you're interested in another man here?" he whispers dangerously quiet as he notices my distraction; his fingers continue their assault on me.

"No!" I exclaim loudly. Although the word turns more into a moan as he finally pinches my nipple sharply, and I tip over the edge suddenly. A few eyes drift towards us, and I blush and bury my face in his neck, shivering from the aftereffects.

He has a satisfied smile as he pulls away and locks his eyes with mine. "Who do you belong to?"

"You," I say helplessly, caught in those blue depths.

"Remember that this weekend if things get a bit intense," he says cryptically before taking my hand and leading me towards Jess and the table of food.

*****

As night falls, we all start to make our shambling way down the path towards the bonfire. Everyone is in various degrees of drunkenness, me included. Emma and Jess have trapped me between them, linking arms on either side so we don't get lost in the dark. Oliver is ahead with a giggling Iris, while Ryan is keeping a watchful eye over us as he chats to Colin and Elliott.

"I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want," Jess suddenly belts out, to laughter all around. Emma replies with, "So tell me what you want, what you really really want." Before any of us can finish the next line of the Spice Girls song, Elliott joins us in a beautiful singing voice, "I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha."

There are roars of approval from the girls as we all join him for the chorus. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. As Emma and Jess stagger off to join a group of people in another song, I feel Elliott step beside me.

"You were holding out on me. Are you a singer?" I ask him, still breathless from laughter.

He hooks arms with me, "Technically you never asked what I did and assumed I was a horribly boring lawyer. Don't tell Colin I said that! I actually work at an art gallery but happen to sing in a local band for fun. Plus, I ADORE the Spice Girls."

Before I can ask him more, I hear a weird sound coming from one of the cabins we're walking past. "Do you hear that?" I ask nervously. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say it sounded like a horse whip, but I don't think there are horses here. And who goes riding at night?

He goes quiet listening, and then a huge smile blooms on his face as he shakes his head after clearly hearing a smack followed, this time, by a cry. Then he just walks on ignoring it.

I frown at him, "No seriously, I think I hear someone crying. Do you think they're ok?"

He doubles over in laughter, and eventually sits in the road, he's laughing that hard. As I open my mouth to ask what the fuck he's laughing about, he grabs my hand and pulls me, running full speed down the road to catch up with everyone. He's whooping like a madman, and I get carried away with him and start screaming alongside him. I scream all my fear and frustrations at not understanding people, the world, life in general. God that feels amazing. As we tear around a corner we almost run into Ryan, hidden in a dark part of the path.

Elliott and I skid to a halt, breathing hard from the exertion. Ryan is staring at us incredulously.

"Ah, that was fun! Feel better?" Elliott says to me. I can only nod in affirmation; everyone here is crazy in a good way, I think affectionately. With a wink Elliott leaves us alone.

Once he is gone, Ryan draws me into an uncharacteristically tight hug. "Fuck this. Tomorrow I'm not sharing you with anyone. There's a special place I'm going to take you."

"Oh my god, could you two walk any slower?" Jess's voice pipes up from the darkness ahead, making me jump. "Come ON." And she pulls us both towards where everyone is sitting by the fire.

Elliott has managed to find himself a guitar and is strumming away to a growing audience. Jess, Ryan and I find a comfortable spot and snuggle close to the fire and listen in. Jess's head is resting lightly on my shoulder, while Ryan's arm is wrapped around my waist. I'm scared to move in case this dream pops and I wake up suddenly.

*****

More and more people are starting to head off to their beds when Emma joins us, and whispers in Jess's ear. With a giggle, Jess grabs my hand and tugs me up. Ryan stands up to follow. "Only girls allowed," Jess says in mock seriousness. And Ryan sits back with a frown.

"What's up..." I start to ask but they both shush me. After stumbling around in the dark for what feels like ages, we finally spot a lake glistening in the moonlight. As we get closer to the shore, I see other women milling around. They are stripping off their clothes and quietly slipping into the water.

"Come on," Jess whispers to me as she slides off her shorts. "It's tradition on the first night to make a break for independence from our other halves."

I can see her hard nipples silhouetted in the moonlight before she turns and flashes her ass at me as she runs giggling into the water. Oh, what the hell, I think as I start to pull my top off. I look around for somewhere safe to stash my clothes and then I join them in the water.

The water is a smoothing balm to my jangled nerves. It's been such a long day, with so much pent up expectations and frustrations. I take a deep breath and just pause for a moment to soak up the sight in front of me. I feel like I've stumbled into a group of nymphs playing in the moonlight. The arch of her back, the soft curves of another's breasts, the glimpse of their asses as they dive under the water. It's a completely otherworldly sight. Reality drifts away as I let the ripples of the water draw me in.

I suck in a surprised breath as I recognise two women kissing softly. It's Jess and Emma. I can't take my eyes off of them. They look like lost lovers reunited; the passion between them is electric. I'm so turned on right now. My fingers drift over my wet body until they find my hot pussy in the wet darkness. My pussy lips are so swollen, I can't help but moan softly.

Unexpectedly, I feel gentle fingers brush my arm before a woman swims in front of me. It is Kelly from before and she is smiling as she cups my face and kisses me. Her tongue slides between my lips. My toes curl into the soft mud at the bottom of the lake as her fingers find my slit, and glide until they press against my clit. I moan into her mouth. Without thinking, my hands lock around her waist and pull her towards me. I've been so desperate to be touched, I need this so badly. I explore her hidden body as we swim together, until it's just not enough and I slide two fingers into her. It's her turn to moan into our kiss.

She feels exquisite as her pussy clenches around me. Fuck, there's something so exhilarating at seeing someone writhe under you in pleasure. We've drifted towards the shore and I nudge her to lie back against a nearby bank as I fuck her slowly; sucking her nipples as they pop out the water. There's just the rhythmic lapping of the water, and quiet moans of others as they find their release. Her tits glisten in the moonlight as her back arches beautifully; she climaxes.

As she lies back in contentment, I give her a final lingering kiss before I swim away. I don't know why, but I don't want her to take my orgasm. I want to keep that delicious tension for Ryan. I wonder where he is right now; if he knows about Jess and Emma. The thought prompts me to look for them. Finally, I find them, lying against a rock pleasuring each other. The sight sends another shiver of desire through me and I almost relent and go back and look for Kelly.

With a sigh, I crawl out of the water and walk back towards where I think my clothing is. Just as I find them, my hair stands up as I realize someone is near.

"Going to bed so soon, little mouse," an oily voice says from the shadows. My back stiffens as I recognise it. Oliver steps forward, and I can see he's naked, his hard cock twitching in excitement. I take a tentative step back, and with an evil grin he takes a step forward. I bolt and start running as fast as I can back towards the bonfire and people. His mocking laughter taunting me.

I'm completely out of breath and panicked by the time I find a gap in the bushes to hide in while I drag my clothes on quickly. I want to kick myself for letting him get to me like that. When I finally find my way back to the bonfire, I can see that Ryan isn't there anymore. With a sigh of disappointment, I make my way back to the cabin. I could swear on the way I can hear people rustling around in the bushes.

On the plus side, the fact that no one is back yet means I can have a shower in peace and quiet. As I crawl into this strange bed -- after double checking all the doors to my room are locked so Oliver doesn't get any ideas -- my eyes drift shut in exhaustion. My parting thought before sleep drags me down is that I wish I could just spend some time alone with Ryan, without this chaos of other stuff getting in the way. Still, I made a woman cum tonight, I think in dreamy satisfaction.

*****

I'm not sure if it was the travel, the emotional rollercoaster of yesterday, or the lack of city noises, but I sleep like a baby and wake up so refreshed. The house is silent as I get dressed and head downstairs in search of coffee.

My face scrunches in disgust as I see what a mess there is after last night. With a sigh, I start putting it back into order before I gratefully make that promised coffee and go sit outside and admire the beautiful scenery.

It's still early morning, and the birds are singing loudly in the trees. I can see a few people are already walking around. I squint; is that couple naked? As I sit forward to get a better look, a familiar warm voice sends a shiver down my spine.

"Good morning Fluffy. Did you sleep well?" Ryan comes into my view. My pulse spikes. He's only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. He's clearly just come out of the shower; I can't take my eyes off of him.

He settles into a chair beside me, as he lets the tension build. "You didn't answer me, did you sleep well, or perhaps enjoyed your evening to the fullest?" There's a slight edge to his voice.

As I open my mouth to reply, he points to a spot at his feet, between his open legs. My face is flushed as I get up and stand where he pointed. His continued silence tells me he's still not happy; I kneel so his crotch is inches away from my face. I lick my lips nervously as I start telling him about our moonlit skinny-dipping escapades.

He slowly unwraps his towel and takes my trembling hand and wraps it round his soft cock, motioning for me to keep talking. I stumble when I come to Jess and Emma, and just say I saw two women kissing. My hand glides over his velvet shaft as I describe how I pleasured a stranger. I can feel him hardening and I desperately want to slide my mouth over it, but he holds my gaze locked onto his as he forces every last detail from my lips. I don't tell him about Oliver; I don't want to ruin this moment.

When I'm finished, he leans forward and pulls me into a hungry kiss. His lips forcing mine apart as his tongue devours me. He breaks the kiss as suddenly, and with his hand still wrapped around my head, he forces my face down towards his cock.

As my lips slide past his head, I suddenly realise this isn't going to be the slow pleasuring I was imagining giving him. He's clearly still angry that I left him last night to enjoy someone else. Gone is the gentle guiding, his hips thrust up powerfully and his cock pounds into my throat. I feel a spike of fear at the violence of it, but he holds me down and fucks my mouth regardless of my mewling protests. His hands clench in my hair painfully as he cums hard in my throat. I swallow it all reflexively, until his cock starts to soften and slips out my mouth.

With my hair still clenched in his fist, he tugs my head up. Using the towel, he gently wipes the tears and spit from my face. My breathing is ragged as I stare up at him. He still has that hard look in his eyes, and I know my punishment has barely started. My panties are soaked.

"We're going on a hike today. We'll start with the main group until they pitch camp, and then we'll continue on alone. I'm taking you to a private place." There's a dark promise in his voice that sets my pulse racing. It's got a note of finality to it that terrifies me; excited me. I don't know how I feel about being at his mercy, away from any rescue if needed.

He doesn't give me time to process, he just continues with his instructions, "Bikini, no t-shirt, short loose skirt, and most importantly a good pair of walking boots. Do you understand?"

I nod; his eyes narrow in disapproval and I squeak, "Yes, Sir."

I don't know where the word came from, but it felt right to say it then. Anything to pacify this hard edge to him today. He nods calmly as if I should have always called him Sir, and for some reason this approval sends a wave of warmth through me. He stands up and leaves without another word.

And that is how Elliott finds me a few minutes later; kneeling in front of an empty chair, face flushed, confusion in my eyes, with a silent question unasked on my lips. Any other person would have asked if I'm alright, or why the hell I'm sitting on the floor. But his eyes perhaps understand more of what's going on than I do. He helps me stand up and we both silently go to the kitchen to get a glass of water to help with the uncontrollable shaking in my hands. When I have pulled myself together, I find my feet leading me up the stairs meekly to get changed as ordered. The thought of pleasing him in all things is too much of a compulsion to resist.

Pretty soon the rest of the household wakes. When I next step into the kitchen, the place is bustling with action as Ryan fries up a storm, while the girls layout the table, gossiping with Elliott and Oliver as they do. Other than a couple of quirked eyebrows, no one says anything about my questionable outfit for today's hike, although Oliver's leer as he obviously strips me naked in his mind has me clenching the bottom of my skirt to make sure I don't flash anyone. Red-faced I sit down at the table silently, until we're all ready to dig into our food.

A final flurry of activity once we're done and everyone is heading out the door into the beautiful hot sunny day.

*****

I'm sweating and my legs are aching from exhaustion. Ryan reaches a hand down and pulls me up over a tricky part of the trail; holding me steady as I get my breath. Once he's sure I'm fine, he heads off to check on progress up ahead.

I stare down at those waiting to come up. There are a significant number of leering men that have all strategically fallen behind me so they can enjoy the intimate views up my skirt as I climb, not to mention the indecent jiggling of my tits in the bikini as I walk. At first, I was worried that the stares would piss Ryan off, but he's not only not fussed, he's encouraged them at times!

It's clearly an object lesson for me; if he wanted to, he could demand I parade around naked and what would happen next would be entirely his choice. I shudder. These are the rules if I want to play this game; I can't pick and choose what I obey. It's been a hard lesson to cope with as I've been torn between doing what feels comfortable versus what makes me feel so electrifyingly alive.

I'm so fucking horny and angry right now. I'm angry at my body for being such a wanton slut and enjoying all the attention; I'm angry at Ryan for knowing me better that I know myself; I'm angry that wherever we're going has to involve so much fucking effort. I'm so hot from the sun beating down on us that I would strip naked right now in front of everyone just to go swimming in that lake again. And I am fucking PISSED that how I'm feeling is probably exactly as he planned.

My fists clench. Fuck this, I have had just about fucking enough of this. I storm ahead to find him and give him a piece of my fucking mind. The tiny part of my brain that still works is wondering what that distant thundering sound is. As I step past some rocks, I freeze as my breath is taken away.

I feel like I've stepped into a scene from a movie. There is just the most spectacular waterfall up ahead, cascading into a giant sprawling pool surrounded by lush greenery. A few people are already swimming, while in the distance at the top of the waterfall I can just make out the tops of some tents that have been pitched.

As I get closer, I can start to feel the fine mist from the water hitting the rocks. I close my eyes in blissful relief and relish the coolness tingling all over me. Suddenly my world is tilting as I'm picked up and thrown over a shoulder, and then bounced around as my abductor runs ahead. I hear people cheering in approval.