Hunter and Prey Ch. 04: The Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrusts powerfully, getting faster as he loses himself in me. He leans in to nibble at the base of my neck, and up behind my ear. His hands kneading my tits. As his teeth graze my sensitive neck, his finger pinches hard and pulls my nipple. I find myself clenching around him as I climax. He continues to use me for his pleasure until he cums shuddering in me. It really is the most satisfying feeling, having his thick cum slide out of my throbbing pussy. I reach a finger down without thinking to scoop some of his cream into my mouth. I close my eyes as I enjoy the taste of him.

He growls in appreciation and pushes me into my knees, "Lick me clean," he says roughly. I'm only too happy to oblige. And I suck his soft cock clean, tasting both of our juices on him. When he's satisfied, he pulls me to my feet to kiss me passionately. When the hot water starts running out, we both laugh breathlessly and take it as a sign to get out the shower.

He grabs a towel and slowly starts to dry me off. I can't help moaning when he rubs my pussy and hard nipples. Once I'm no longer shivering and wet, he quickly dries himself off before wrapping the towel around his hips and leading me to the kitchen.

"I know I said no clothes, but so help me god as long as I can see your body I'm going to keep fucking you till you pass out, and I know we need to take it slowly for now," he says, rummaging in a cupboard in the bedroom before pulling out a silk robe and wrapping it around me. The cool fabric glides over my sensitive skin and I have to stop a moan. I have no idea who this is helping, but it DEFINITELY isn't helping me feel less wanton.

However, each step I take as I follow him to the kitchen makes me realise only adrenaline has been keeping me going. Right now, I can barely keep my eyes open. He points me in the direction of the breakfast nook, and I gratefully collapse in a seat and watch him move around the kitchen. At some point he puts food in front of me and I mindlessly eat it. I have no idea what I'm eating, I'm that tired. He gets up to wash the dishes and the next thing I remember is feeling his warm arms around me as he carries me to the bedroom.

Gently he strips off the silk robe and lies me down on the bed. More silk, I think dreamily as I nuzzle into the sheets. With glazed eyes I look up and open my mouth to say we need to talk; about all of this, what happens next, where does this end. But he puts a finger over my lips and says gently, "Tomorrow is plenty of time to talk. We have lots to discuss and I want you to be fully conscious during all of it." He stands up and turns off the lights before heading out of the room. I can hear him exploring and rummaging around as I sink gratefully into oblivion.

*****

Thanks to theMasterBaiter for another incredible job not only editing but also offering fantastic insight into everything from the male psyche to writing style. Any errors spotted along the way are wholly mine and my insatiable desire to tinker with things that are not broken!

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts and idea to feed into the next part of Fluffy's journey of exploration.