Hunter and Prey Ch. 04: The Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last straw; my patience has well and truly snapped. I'm beating against their back as I scream, "Put me down right now! You godforsaken, fucking..." I don't get to finish the sentence as the world spins again and icy cold-water wraps round my body, pulling a gasp from me, before the water closes over my head. I open my eyes underwater to see blue murkiness before I push back up and take a spluttering breath.

Ryan is standing in the water grinning at me. I open my mouth angrily, and he dives in to kiss the angry words from my lips. His teeth bite my bottom lip threateningly, stopping me from pulling my head away. His strong arms wrap around me, pinning my arms down and trapping me in place, firm against his hard, excited body. He holds me there struggling against him as he walks deeper into the pool. I feel the hard pattering of the waterfall as we pass under the cascade, and then I feel him slide my ass onto some slippery rocks. He breaks the kiss and loosens his grip to give me a chance to look around.

By now the feel of him pressed against me, coupled with the refreshing coolness of the water, has taken some of the edge off my anger. I stare in awe at the small cavern, curtained off by the falling water. It's so quiet and peaceful in here. All signs of the outside world are gone. It's just the two of us and that is soothing in itself.

He's staring at me with soft blue-grey eyes as he kisses me again, gently, teasingly. As he pulls away, I moan and lean forward to stop the kiss from ending. I feel his hands grab my bikini bottoms and slide them down my legs. Effortlessly he picks me up and slides my naked ass further up the rock, so my pussy is out of the water, on display and ready for him. His warm lips lock around my clit and start sucking. No one can hear me in here, so I don't hold back as I arch and moan into his expert tongue as it pierces my silky slit. His fingers quickly follow.

I want him so fucking bad. I'm tired of the teasing, I want his hard cock in me. "Please..." I beg desperately; my fingers clawing at my face in frustration.

"Soon, very very soon," he breathes against my wetness, sending more shivers of pleasure through me. I wantonly grab my tits and pinch my nipples, hoping the pain will snap me back to sanity, but it only drives me higher. His fingers find that spot deep inside me and I scream as I cum into his eager mouth. He has a satisfied smile as he watches me come down from my high.

"I guess I've found one of your limits. You have a nasty temper when hot, hungry and exhausted," he says wryly into the silence.

I can't help myself; I start laughing and I feel my anger finally melt away. I sit up and realise I've just been lying there lewdly, my hard nipples on display, my legs wide open and my cum pooling on the rock. I blush bright red as I remember there are at least 20 people out there that could swim in here at any time. I hastily pull up my bikini bottoms and twitch the top back to cover my tits again while Ryan's rich, deep laughter at my embarrassment makes me clench with need again.

He grabs me by the waist and lifts me back into the water. "You're lucky you didn't finish swearing at me, or this little interlude would have ended very differently." His tone is wicked, but his eyes are sparkling in amusement. "Now let's get some food in you before we start the real part of our trip today."

I stare at him in dismay, at the idea of hiking even further into the mountains. He runs his finger mockingly over my pouting bottom lip, and his heartless laughter tells me no amount of protest will change his mind. We swim back under the waterfall and head up to the tented camp.

Thankfully someone had the presence of mind to get food on as soon as camp was set up and there are hot juicy burgers waiting for us. As I bite into mine, I think I could die happy now. God I was so hungry. I guzzle down more food to the amazement of everyone around me, before I collapse on a warm rock in the sun to dry and let my full stomach lull me into a light sleep.

I wake to the alluring smell of coffee. I open my eyes to see Ryan brewing it over the open fire. The rest of the camp has settled down and it's gotten quiet as everyone's gone off to find their own entertainment.

Ryan hands me a cup of coffee and smiles when I sigh in contentment at the first sip. The sugary dark roast is like pure energy poured into my bloodstream. I sit a while just sipping and taking in the beautiful forest surrounding the camp. I look into the dark spaces between the trees, but each time, just as my eyes adjust, I move on to the next gap, refusing to see what might be hiding there.

"Feeling better?" he says gently.

I nod, "Much. I can now climb the rest of this mountain," I joke, finishing off the last of the coffee.

His smile becomes feral; the trap snaps shut. "I was hoping you'd say that," he says in an uncharacteristically deep voice. My pulse starts racing. As I stare into his eyes, the look there makes my heart stop. That sense of delicious danger is back. His keen eyes track everything; from the slight tremor as I hold my coffee cup, to the unconscious tightening of my legs. His gaze comes to rest on my breasts, watching as my nipples harden and poke into the cloth. My body knows what it wants even if my brain is screaming to run.

He stands up. My breathing is coming in ragged bursts. He hasn't done or said anything to prompt this level of response, but the animal instincts in me are screaming that this predator has finally decided to stop playing and go for the kill.

"I've got your things. Come." His tone doesn't leave room for 'no'.

I look around desperately, "Where's Jess? Won't she wonder where we've gone."

If anything, his grin gets bigger. He points towards a path and taunts, "I think she went that way. Go find her and tell her we'll be back at the lodge in a few days."

My heart skips a beat, and my mouth goes dry. We'll be gone that long? Finding Jess feels like a trap, but I don't understand how. As I turn my back on him, I feel the prickling of his gaze burn into my skin. I head towards where he pointed, each step taken as if I'm walking on eggshells, jumping at each unusual sound.

I think I can hear voices ahead. The coward in me whispers that there's no way Jess would be happy with her husband disappearing for a day with another woman. There's nothing to be frightened of, the voice coons softly.

The sounds are louder now. I should be able to understand what they're saying but all I can hear is the white noise in my ears from the adrenaline coursing through me. I stand frozen; my brain is struggling to process what it's seeing.

Everyone is naked. Their hot rutting bodies resolve into Emma sitting on a rock. Her knees bent open, her back arching as Jess is on all fours hungrily eating out her pussy. Oliver's cock is buried balls deep in Jess as he pumps hard and fast into her. Each thrust forcing her face deeper into Emma's sopping wet folds. He grabs Jess's hair and pulls her face up. Her expression is pure lust. There's nothing happening here that she doesn't want. "Do you want more, you dirty slut?" Oliver grunts out. As she moans, "Oh god yes. Fuck me harder. Please Oliver." He smiles as she begs for more, and thrusts hard into her so she falls into Emma.

"Oops. Looks like you've found out our dirty secret," Ryan whispers in my ear making me jump. My heart is hammering so hard I can barely hear him. I'm paralysed, I can't move. I don't understand what's going on. His fingers trail feather-light down my neck. My whole body is on overload; I'm shaking violently.

"You've run out of excuses Fluffy. That's going to be you shortly as my cock fucks that virgin pussy of yours every way I've imagined since we met."

I'm a bundle of raw nerves, poised on a knife edge.

"Run," he whispers.

I bolt.

I run, as far and as fast as I can. I have no idea why I'm running. It's what I've always done when things get intimate; when I'm vulnerable. I'm running from the thought that I'm not good enough for anyone; that I'm boring; that no one will love me or want me. I'm running from the fact that I can never be myself except with HIM; that I need things other people don't accept; that I want more than superficial moments in time, I want to be HIS in every way imaginable. That I want to be owned by him and accept his control of me; but also through that tie, that he is mine and I set the boundaries he must obey. I'm running from the fear that wanting those things might mean I'm broken, that it's a betrayal of women who've fought for independence for so long.

I'm sobbing in fear, dodging trees as they blur past. Every breath in feels laced with sharp edges that cut. I can hear him gaining. His whoops of delight telling me he's relishing the chase. I'm running as if a demon is chasing me. In a way it is; I'm running from the demon I've made of all my repressed desires.

I'm so tired of running, I think brokenly. I stumble and almost fall. It's all the opening he needs. He jumps and pulls me down into a bed of leaves. We roll around, I almost make it up, but he grabs my legs and drags me down. The fall knocks the wind out of my lungs before his weight settles on top of me. I can barely breathe with my face buried in the ground.

"Why?" I sob nonsensically.

He's still got my arms pinned down, as he leans in to whisper in my ear. "You're mine, and I am yours. And I'm tired of you lying to yourself about what you need." He finishes simply.

He lets me sob into the ground until all the nerves and fight leaves me. A wonderful calm settles over me as I realise, I never have to fight this feeling again. He finally lets me roll over and look up into his beautiful, clear blue eyes staring down at me lovingly.

His hand comes up around my throat. His grip isn't tight, it's solid and firm, it tells me I'm no longer in control. My logical mind shuts down, and I let it go blissfully. He continues to hold me down, his other hand rummages in his pocket and comes out with a folded knife. With a flick of the wrist the blade is out, catching the sunlight menacingly.

With almost delicate, but deliberate movements he reaches into my hair with one hand, pulling my head firmly to one side. With his other, he brings the edge of the blade to my neck. I feel the tip press along my skin, and then he turns the edge to slice through my bikini halter-neck strap, through the tie between my breasts, and with a final flick, my skirt and panties. He pulls the tattered scraps aside to better see my naked body under him. The sun casting dappled shadows on our skin; the leaves and twigs digging into my back reminding me I'm alive and not hallucinating this right now.

He stabs the knife into the ground by my head; it's a warning not to move. And with calculated movements he stands and strips off his clothes. His cock is so stiff it looks painful. He lowers himself over me again and I feel the head of his cock nudging at my very wet pussy. His piercing blue eyes forces me to make eye contact with him as he slowly, and deliberately, slides his cock into me.

My back arches off the ground; this feeling is indescribable. The hard smoothness of him inside me, rubbing against my inner walls. FINALLY. Playing with toys in no way prepared me for this.

I'm so tight, he feels so fucking big. My pleasure and pain thresholds are blurring. He unrelentingly keeps edging his cock in. I want to scream; I feel like I'll snap in two with this huge intruder forcing its way into me. He's so long, I can't believe he's still not in me.

I feel him hit resistance in me. My body's last line of defence against this invasion. He stops. His eyes are still locked with mine. His look is raw animalistic desire.

He dives in to steal my breath away. As his tongue forces my lips apart, he stabs his cock forward into the barrier inside me. I scream into the kiss as he breaks through. He holds himself there, not moving.

He breaks the kiss to whisper, "Are you ok?"

I hadn't realised there were tears in my eyes. The pain as he went up in me fully was like nothing I've ever felt before. Not bad, just... different. It odd to feel something deep inside you change. I don't know how I feel right now, but what I do know is that there is a cock buried balls-deep in me, and I've been desperate to know what that feels like. I wrap my legs around him, groaning as it forces him deeper into me. That's all the encouragement he needs, he slowly starts sliding his cock out of me until it pops out. I want to cry at the feeling of loss. My pussy is spasming, begging for him to come back.

He smiles as I beg, "Please..."

He slowly thrusts back into me. I groan. Oh my god, how can he be this big? It hurts. As if he knows that threshold is tipping too far to pain, he bends down and starts nuzzling my neck, his fingers pinching a nipple. As his lips start sucking, sending a thrill through my body, he slowly picks up the pace.

I look down with dazed eyes and can't take my eyes off the fucking amazing sight of his cock pumping into me. I want to live in this moment forever. It feels so right having him inside me. I look up and savour the hard angles of his body, his eyes watching my every breath and movement. He's gorgeous; and he's inside of me.

He stops suddenly as I come close to an orgasm; my fingernails dig into his back in protest. I feel his breath on my face as he says, "I'm close to cumming inside you for the first time. Will you cum with me?"

My lips part; I can't speak. My throat's too tight with emotion. I want to scream in frustration. I beg him with my eyes, I feel myself nodding desperately. He starts thrusting into my pussy with renewed vigour, losing himself in the moment. It's all I needed; my world explodes. I feel my pussy walls contracting around him, pinning him in place and it's enough to finally drive him over the edge; he's shuddering above me. I feel wetness sliding down my leg, and the thought hits me - he's finally cum inside me. I'm marked with his cum. I'm his, I think blissfully.

He collapses on top of me, his softening cock still in me. As I feel it slide out, I whimper. I want to feel that again. I feel drunk on these feelings. God, I want to be fucked until I'm senseless.

He leans over to kiss me, his hands lightly roaming over my hot sweaty body. "You're truly mine now." A thrill runs through me at the words.

"Yes, sir. I'm yours," I purr contentedly.

His smile widens, "I like you calling me that. I think that will be our first rule when we play."

Rules? I think dreamily.

Sex has far surpassed my wildest imagination. We lie there on the ground, staring up at the forest canopy for what seems a lifetime. I can smell him all over me, feel his cum dripping out my cunt, and it all feels right.

Eventually he gets up and starts getting dressed. He bends down to help me up and steady me gently on my feet. I look down and see blood on my inner thigh and it hits me; I'm not a virgin anymore. It's the weirdest feeling. I think I know what it's like to be a Christmas present that's finally been opened and now the fun part of being played with begins.

"How are you feeling Fluffy?" He asks, running his fingers lightly over me.

"Incredible. I don't know."

He laughs at my senseless reply. His finger brushes over my pussy and I jump.

"You felt amazing wrapped around my cock. So, fucking tight and wet. I want you ready and available for me to fuck whenever and however I like. All you're allowed to wear is what I let you."

His fingers slide into my pussy, he's demanding an answer.

"Yes," I gasp. I can't believe I'm ready for him again. It's like I'm hardwired to respond to his touch.

He stops, "Already forgetting the rules? You'll get punished for that later," he says in that dangerously seductive voice. Oh shit.

"Yes, Sir," I stammer.

He pulls me roughly into a kiss as his fingers continue playing with me and I'm wet again. My knees feel weak and he's the only thing holding me up. With a frustrated sigh he stops and leads me to a nearby log to sit. I gratefully gulp down the water he hands me as he pulls out his phone and plots where we are on the map.

With a relieved sigh he says, "It would appear your mad dash through the woods hasn't put us too far off course. There's a cabin not far from here where we'll be staying. It's got all the supplies we need. You ok to keep walking for a bit longer? We'll even have our very own river-fed pool to swim in."

I smile and nod and stand up. And then look down at my shredded clothes, and then my naked body. I flush bright red at the idea of walking naked through the woods.

He bursts into laughter at seeing my dilemma. "I was serious about wanting you ready and available for whenever I want to take you. I cut your clothes off very deliberately. You're not hiding that gorgeous body from me anymore."

I reach out my hand and he takes it. We start making our way to the cabin.

*****

The sun is setting when we finally spot the cabin, and we make it just as the light dies. Ryan unlocks the front door and turns on the lights. He explores the cabin as I follow him in. I pass a mirror and stop to stare at myself in horror. I look like I was attacked by a bear. I've got scratches everywhere, my hair looks like a wild bird's nest with leaves matted in it, there's a massive love bite on my neck and I still have dried blood and cum on my inner thigh. Definitely attacked by a Bear, I think lovingly as he appears out of a room.

"How can you think this is sexy?" I point at my filthy battered body as I peel off my dirty shoes and leave them next to his by the door.

His vibrant laugh makes me shiver as it tugs at deeper things inside me. "It's sexy because I did it to you," he says as he scoops me into his arms and leads me into a bathroom where he gently sets me in the shower. "But you make a very valid point," he adds as he unceremoniously turns on the water. I squeal as the cold water touches my burning skin before it starts to warm up; I glare at him, but his smile is unrepentant as he strips naked and joins me.

With gentle touches he lathers soap over my body and hair; teasing out tangles and cleaning any cuts gently. I melt into his touch, and when he's done, I turn around and reciprocate. Although I'm somewhat irritated to notice he barely looks like he's gone for a hike, let alone had sex in the forest.

After a while the touching has nothing to do with getting clean. My fingers explore the muscles of his body for the first time before enjoying the novelty of playing with his cock and balls. His hands are roving over my breast, squeezing; pinching my nipples and rolling them hard against his fingers before sliding down and rubbing my slit up and down slowly, teasingly.

And then he stops, and steps back and admires me. My hips thrust against him, begging for more and with a wicked smile he says, "Beg me for what you want."

"Please... please fuck me. Sir. Please I need to feel you inside me. Please, Bear!" My voice is getting more needy and desperate.

"Touch yourself how you want me to touch you. Convince me. But remember you can't cum until I let you. That is ALWAYS at my discretion," he says with a possessive tone.

I bite my lip as one hand slides down to my pussy, and the other grabs my nipple. I feel on fire. I can't believe I'm doing this in front of him.

"Slide your leg up here and open your legs. I want to see how much you want me."

I oblige. I feel so slutty standing there wide open, my hips thrusting up, forcing my fingers deeper into myself. His eyes eating up every last detail: my nipple pinched hard between my fingers; my trembling legs; my eyes locked on his hard cock while I lick my lips.

He's seen enough, he pushes me against the shower wall. His hands grasp my ass firmly and in a single move he impales me on his hard cock. My pussy still stings from the sex earlier, and I bite his shoulder to stop from screaming. Fuck, I think the pain makes me even hornier. I'm so silky wet for him that he slides in easily. I tense myself around him just so I can feel every inch of him inside me.