Hunters Journey of Self Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we woke up it was bright daylight. My head hurt, my body felt tight. Curled up with Annie in my arms felt incredible, I can't explain the connection. All I knew for sure was she made me feel things. So spiritual, so invested in life. She never said bad things about people, she was positive and loving. So many great qualities.

When I was able to open my eyes, the place was again awash with people, all a bit washed out, reclining and relaxing. Annie raised her head, and screwed up her face. "Oh god, is it morning already?"

"Afternoon, I think."

"Oh fuck." She groaned and flopped back down on me.

I pushed her of. "Sorry, I have to pee."

I needed a shower as well, and that was my redemption, the hot water rinsing off the sins of the night. The alcoholic daze easing. I wandered back to our cabin, Remembering it was Christmas day, I decided to give my folks a call.

"Hello sweetheart, Merry Christmas." Mother said in her bright bubbly voice. "How is your day going?"

"Fine thanks Mum, what about you and Dad?"

We are feeling lonely without our darling baby girl here to make our day complete."

"Sorry Mum, did you get my presents?"

Dad butted in. "Yes we did, and they were wonderful. Did you get ours?"

"Yours?" I spluttered. "No, sorry, nothing has shown up."

"Oh botheration." I heard Mum cursing in the background. Darling when are you giving up this stupid trek and come home where you belong? We miss you darling."

"Yes, for heavens sake Hunter. Come back to work. I'm surrounded by blithering idiots."

I laughed loudly before replying. "You'll survive Dad. This is important for me. I need to know I can survive on my own. I relied on you too much. Don't worry, I am safe."

"We worry about you darling." Mum added quickly. "All we want is for you to be happy, we need you."

"I will be home before you know it. Love you both."

The talk of gifts reminded me, I had Annie's gifts wrapped up under my bed. I got them out just in time. She wandered in, with her hair wrapped in her towel, just having finished her shower.

"What are ya up to?" She asked with a questioning glance. "You look a bit sad."

"Just talked to my parents."

She nodded. "Choice, sweet as, all good was it?"

"Yes, first Christmas away from home."

She walked over and gave me a big hug. "Oh, don't fret it Sis, you'll be okay. We'll look after ya."

She went to throw her towel on the bed, and saw the pile of gift wrapped parcels on her bed. She gave me a snarly glare. "What the fuck... What's this stuff?"

"Merry Christmas." I whimpered, hearing her angry snort.

"Ahhh fuck. Don't do this Hunter, Jesus."

"It's nothing special, just some things I picked up. I wanted to say thanks for looking after me."

"You fucking moron, we do that because we like you. We don't need fucking presents."

"But I wanted to."

She slumped down on the bed and lifted the first one. As she unwrapped the blouse her eyes popped. She glared at me. "How the fuck did you afford that? Jesus Hunter."

When she finished opening the others she just stared at me. "Bitch." She snarled, not in the usual loving way, this was a snarl. "You fucking bitch. I didn't get you anything."

I rushed into her arms. "Yes you did, you gave me hope, and helped me make it this far. Without you I think I would have gone home with my tail between my legs. The fact I am still here, still figuring things out. That's because of you. All I wanted to do was say thank you."

She wrapped her loving arms around me, her wet soggy dreads crushed against my face. "God you're a fucking sneak. I love the top, and the jeans, I have been staring at those for weeks."

"I know, I saw."

She quickly pulled on her new clothes and we went out to the group.

Rhythm and Vines was going to be huge, the list of artists was amazing and the excitement in the camp was real. It's all we talked about for weeks leading up to it.

We all got dressed in our finery and, Wayne drove us out to the concert site. This was my first ever festival. The others were all old hands. We charged out of the van like school kids escaping school. Inside we gathered together. Errol herded us close together and said. "Here, take one of these now, and the other later. Remember to drink heaps of water."

The others all squealed with delight, Annie gave me a weird look as we walked away from the group. "What's the matter, don't tell me you've never tried E?"

I didn't answer, but my blushed said more than words. "Babes, it's safe. You'll have a blast. I promise, stay with me. We'll be fine."

She placed one on her tongue and it was gone. "Come on, hurry up, chop, chop."

Placing it on my tongue I swallowed, wondering. "What the hell I had gotten into."

I went to the camp site, where the others were already pitching the tents. This was the bit that worried me. We were all going to crowd into three tents. I didn't even have a sleeping blanket.

We dumped everything and then everybody vanished. Annie said, "Come on, let's get down to the stage."

Bands were already onstage playing and we congregated there with a large group of other girls. We danced for a while, I couldn't quench my thirst. I drank and drank, but my mouth felt parched. My heart rate seemed escalated and nothing focused. I heard the music, and my feet moved, my body sayed, but it was unconscious. The day evaporated. Darkness surrounded us, the music was louder, my breasts vibrating from the bass.

As the night dragged on, I noticed Annie and another girl. A tall slender blonde girl dancing together. Thy moved as one, swaying and waving their arms above their heads. Their bodies joined at the pelvis.

The stabbing pain in my chest hurt. I watched on like a jealous lover. When they kissed, I felt like I had been slapped. I watched in horror as their tongues swirled lewdly in each others mouths.

The blonde, god she was gorgeous, the epitome of a Swedish sex bomb. When her hands closed over Annie's breasts and she caressed them, my mouth dropped open, hanging agape, dry as sand paper.

Anger bubbled away below the surface, I felt like an idiot as I stood and watched the seduction. I should have been happy that my friend found somebody, but all I felt was anger, two tight fists were squeezing the blood from my heart, my tummy knotted. I had never experienced anything like it, was it the drugs, the booze.

I couldn't watch anymore, I had to get away. I staggered away, my head thumping, my throat dry. I found a spot up on the grass emankment and lay back, my eyes closed, little tears impossible to quell.

"You all right?"

I opened my eyes and some guy stood over me. "Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Yes." I blubbered.

He sat beside me, and pulled out a big fat joint. "Want some?" I nodded and he sparked up.

Nothing made sense, the strobe lights shooting into the dark night sky. The stars tinkling. In no time the joint was gone and we drank champagne from the bottle he carried.

As we lay there, I felt his hands all over me. "What are you doing?" I blustered, trying to sit up, and push his hands away. "Stop, I'll scream." I yelled loudly.

"Scream all you want, nobody will hear up here. Come on bitch, you're gonna love it."

He reached for me again, his hands pushing up under my Wu Tang T. "Stop, I warn you, my friends will be here soon."

He sat up, kneeling beside me, he pulled his dick out of his pants. "Suck it." He commanded as his fingers knotted in my hair. He tried to push my mouth down on his dick and I tisted and thrashed around screaming at the top of my voice. "Help, rape, help somebody please help."

That brought him awake, he tried to cover my mouth with his hand, but I bit him and kicked with my legs, screaming. "Help me, somebody help."

Suddenly we were bathed in light, and I had to cover my eyes. "What's going on?" I heard a deep booming voice call out.

"He's trying to rape me." I blurted out.

"Stand over there." I heard somebody say. The guy beside me stood up and another man knelt down beside me. "Are you okay."

I nodded, "Yes."

"Have you taken anything?"

Scared I would be arrested, I said. "No, just drunk to much."

"Yeah, well you smell like a Turkish brothel, you smoked pot didn't you?"

"Yes." I whimpered.

My eyes were adjusted enough to see they were security cops. "Where are you staying?" The one who held my hand asked.

I explained I was with friends staying in the camping area. They escorted me to the tent, the others were all still up raging. One handed me a big bottle of water and said. "Drink it all, if you are still feeling bad, go to the first aid tent." He pointed to the blue flashing lights.

Once they were gone I burst into tears. Annie promised not to leave me alone, and she just went off with that girl. I felt abandoned and alone.

I curled up in a ball and tried to sleep. Sometime during the night, I felt bodies cramming in around me, at least they kept me warm.

The morning dawned, and I felt cold and destroyed. Why, I couldn't explain. Annie betrayed me, left me to fend for myself. If it wasn't for security, that guy would have raped me.

Crawling out of the tent, I stumbled to find my bag, and I walked off. My friends no longer my friends. At the gate, I found a car leaving, I asked if I could get a ride and they opened a door and we hit the road. When I explained where I worked they said they would drop me off.

It took me only ten minutes to pack, and I walked out to the main rd. Where was I going to go?

I didn't know which road I was on or anything. I stuck my thumb out, in the time honoured fashion and walked. Why did what happen last night affect me so much? Why did seeing Annie kiss that girl hurt? Jealousy. The thought made me shiver. "God, I was jealous."

A big truck pulled up beside me and I clambered in. "Where you going doll face?"

His words shocked me, all I could think of was the gang talking about Masterton. So that's what I said.

"Righto doll, no worries. I can do that."

He sounded rough, but turned out to be sweet. I said I needed to find work, and he told me about a vineyard in Fielding that often took on people.

I paid for his lunch and he dropped me off at the gate of the vineyard.

I was in luck, they were hiring, and they had accommodation.

The group were nice. Lots of friendly banter. The woman I shared with, Eileen was nice, in her late forties she talked and talked. More like a mother than a friend, but she was nice.

She was a real gypsy, not in as a Romanov, but she just lived the lifestyle. She went from job to job, only working in places where they offered accommodation. I found out why, she was pretty much an alcoholic. She drank more in five minutes than I could in a day.

I learned a bit about life from her, she had walked a rough road. Living homeless, on the streets from a young age. This group was different to the last. More mature, older, wiser. A totally different take on life. After a month, I had enough and after hearing some workers talking about Blenheim, I decided, yep, sounds lie the go.

I hitched to Wellington. Yeah, I was braver now, and proud of myself. It took only half an hour with my thumb out before I had a ride. The kind couple dropped me off at the Ferry terminal, and I paid for my ticket.

As the Ferry meandered it's way across Cook straight, it gave me three hours to contemplate thing. Since that night at the festival, I hadn't really though, I just reacted. I felt angry, and more than a little jealous, which scared me. Having those feelings towards Annie, what did it mean, did I like her, as in like her? Jesus, what as happening to me?

Arriving in Picton, I made my way into Blenheim, securing a room at the camping ground. A walk into town for some groceries, and a celebratory bottle of wine. I found a Cloudy Bay Chablis for five bucks, god knows what it would be like, but here goes. My celebration was for bravery. My hitch-hiking skills and the fact I made it too the South Island.

The camp ground had a communal kitchen and while I was in there making dinner, I met a couple who were on their way to work at a local winery. They gave me a phone number, which I rang and got a months work.

They helped me smash down the bottle of wine. They were really nice, although their generous offer of a threesome was a bit much. The thought of it shook me to my core. Rosalind, the woman was about thirty five, and quite how shall we say, chubby. Still pretty in a medieval sort of Rubinesque way. Bill her husband was a bit to rowdy for me. I couldn't imagine him in bed.. A tremble ran through me.

The winery turned out to be quite small, only half a dozen workers, Bill and especially Roz, were great fun. She took great delight in teasing me. She sensed my naive interest. And enjoyed making fun of me, not to humiliate, just gentle banter. In fact, I was interested. All the thoughts of Annie, made me think, what would it be like? I think I had a crush on Annie, and I missed her terribly, I just hoped she was having fun with the blonde bimbo... Can lesbians be bimbo's?

My coffers filled quickly. Roz and Bill took me all over the place in their little camper van. E played tourists when we weren't working. Marlboro was beautiful, lots of wineries, and Marlborough sounds was remarkable. It was a fun little time. But my feet were getting itchy and I felt the urge to move on. I left Blenheim with my thumb out, and made it all the way too Kaikoura. Another stay at a campground. Not ideal because it robbed money from my savings. Next day I was off and this time I made it to Christchurch. I was getting good at Hitch hiking. What's more I loved it. I got to talk to all sorts of wonderfully generous people.

I thought back to every hitch hiker I drove past, before I started this journey and I kicked myself for being a snob.

It was Ashburton where I found my next job. Picking apples, a fun group of people. This time, I was blown away by the German immigrants. They were here on working holidays, and were really fun. Unlike the NZ seasonal workers, they were University educated, here for a paid holiday. At least I shared a little more in common with them. They liked that I was interested in many of the same things. Hans, one of the guys was very sexy and he flirted outrageously with me. So much so, we ended up sharing a bed. He was not a tall burly guy, but he as super fit and strong. He cycled everywhere. His mission was to cycle around NZ.

He made my stay there so much fun. He was a wonderful lover, kind and generous, a little to interested in my bottom, but he loved cunnilingus, and was very good at it. Of course, to be fair, I had to put more effort into my fellatio technique, which he seemed to enjoy. The day he left, was sad. We parted sharing phone numbers, I liked him a lot, and my heart was empty.

By now, I considered myself a seasoned apple picker, and I was able to carry my weight. My body had changed, it now had a harder edge, leaner, fitter. In fact I had never looked better. It wasn't just my body, it was my attitude, my mental strength. I felt like I was more in charge of myself. I liked it, and it gave me a boost.

The shock came, three weeks in. I had just returned to the little accommodation area when I noticed a couple of people arriving. New workers. I peeked out from beneath my wide brimmed floppy hat, and sun glasses. Annie, how could I miss those Levi's and that creamy blouse. With heart thumping, I watched her and her companion climb down and walk towards the cabins.

I rushed inside, scared, what would she say? She wasn't with the bimbo, but the other girl seemed close to her. They alked up to the other workers congregated in the kitchen. They all laughed and joked as the introductions were completed.

I flopped back on the bed, my mind spinning out of control. What could I say, I couldn't hide in here. Standing tall, I hunted through my clothes for something. I found a little pink cut off T-shirt. Picked up my towel and toiletries and headed for the showers. I made it halfway, my head averted, trying not to be noticed when I heard the shrill scream. "Oh my god, Hunter." Before I could say anything I was in her arms and she swirled me round and round, her body crushed against me. Tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Oh my god babes, I'm so sorry." She cried. "You must hate me. When I heard what happened I felt so guilty. It's all my fault. Chick, I'm so sorry. You have to forgive me."

Her lips crashed onto mine, her arms around my neck in a crushing hug. There was nothing to do, but hug her, and the kiss, oh my god. My face burned, my heart tried to beat out from beneath my shirt.

When her tongue swirled into my mouth, I melted. It felt so right, so incredible. We finally separated and she held me out at arms length. "You have to forgive me. I was a selfish bitch, just thinking of myself. I should have been looking after you."

I smiled, the tears flowing. It's okay. Nothing to forgive. You were in lust."

"Fuck yeah, I was, but no excuse. I made a promise and let you down. Why did you leave though. Jesus, we looked everywhere at the festival. That's when we talked to security, and they told us about that fucktard."

She jumped back into my arms. "You were okay though, he didn't hurt you?"

"No, I screamed so loud, I think I burst his ear drums."

"Good fucking job, what an arsehole. Oh my god, I'm so glad we caught up." She glanced at my armul of towels. "Are you going to the shower?"

I nodded, she dropped her gear and said. "I could shower as well. Can I steal some shampoo?"

There we were, the open showers hiding nothing, passing the soap, shampoo and conditioner back and forth as we brought each other up to speed.

As we stepped out, she slipped back into my arms, horrified, I froze as her wet slippery body melded to mine. Her diamond hard nipples scratching and caressing mine. Her breasts squashed flat on mine, her arms circled my neck. "Hunter, I missed you so much. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. Her tears flowed, and her puffy big eyes showed real remorse. "If I wasn't such a horny bitch you wouldn't have been assaulted."

God, my heart wouldn't stop fluttering, it beat out of time, and even after the shower, I felt flushed.

She leaned in, her head tilted slowly, in slow motion I reciprocated allowing our mouths to again enjoy the sweet caress, soft vanilla scented lips floated sensuously across mine. Our lips parted, her teeth nibbled seductively, her tongue worked feverishly like a fat little floss strip.

I dropped my towel, my hands feeble, trembling, no longer able to grasp. They slid down her silky caraamel skin, coming to rest on the swell of her hips.

Her naked mound mashed writhing against mine. My eyes closed tight, the warm delicious feel of her body taking away all my fears. All the angst vanished, all I felt was her tongue, the delicate rapier, swirling devilishly in search of mine.

Her lips slipped off mine, an emptiness quickly assailing my senses. "Are you sharing?" She asked.

"Not at the moment, my roomy left a couple of days ago."

As my eyes opened, I saw her smile. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her. Thinking our moment was lost, I was about to dress, when I heard her whisper. "No, just the towel."

Lost, I stood there, until she quickly wrapped the towel around me, picked up out wet clothes, grabbed my hand and led me quickly across the courtyard to my room.

People looked, and yes I felt embarrassed, but all I could think of, was her hot hand in mine. The door closed on my room. She quickly flung the clothes on the floor and ripped off my towel. Her mouth sliding over my wet skin. She sucked and nibbled, her hands caressing, stroking fondling. My nipples loud and proud in her twisting flirty fingers.

When her mouth slipped over my breasts, and her tongue flicked ferociously over my nipples I almost lost consciousness. It felt heavenly, her suckling, causing waves of trembling emotion. All I could do was hold on, my fingers caressing her scalp, her dreads knotted in my hands. I wanted to kiss, I wanted to feast on her soul, but the kiss, I wanted more of that.

123456...9