Hunters Journey of Self Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stumbled falling in a tangled writhing mass onto my bed. Annie rolled me onto my back, she the huntress, the aggressor. Me, her feeble prey. I wanted to speak, to say something, but the kiss, I never wanted it to end. Her fiery succulent lips feeding my desire.

Her hands were quick to find my heaving breasts, and reacquaint with my hardened swollen pointy nipples. I felt them rubbing against her palms.

Her leg pushed forcefully between mine as she wriggled for purchase. Writhing like an erotically charged snake, her pussy hot and wet, rubbed against my still damp thigh. I felt it sliding deliciously, opening wider to grip and gasp. I felt it. Oh my god I felt it, her lips convulsing breathing.

Her free leg quickly pushed up hard between my legs, forcing them wide apart. Her thigh pushing apart my pussy. I felt so swollen, so slippery. Her leg rubbing against the tender soft flesh of my open portal.

Embarrassment flooded my face. I was leaving liquid puddles of my arousal on her, like angry snail. Her leg covered by my sticky secretions.

She writhed, wriggled grinding her open lips over my thigh, her hard engorged clit rubbing.

My heart thumped, it sounded so loud, I felt hers pumping in time, so loud it felt like a helicopter was landing next door.

Her mouth sucked, and I was scared that it was just some sexually charged dream, my eyes shut tight, to afraid to break the spell. If this was a dream, I never wanted it to end.

I felt my body purr, moan, in passionate delight as she fucked me, god it as like that, she fucked me. Her body writhing faster and faster, I panted breathlessly into her open mouth as she Sucked wantonly on my lips. What was happening, I was lost, my own body squirmed and thrashed around like a landed fish. I wanted more of her body. Something, anything. My swollen pussy sticky, sloshy with juice. I bucked and jerked against her thigh, "Yes fuck me." I moaned loudly, wordlessly. The words lost in her voracious mouth.

I felt my orgasm, not a weak little tremor, an earth shattering, nerve tingling, mind melting explosion of emotion. I couldn't believe what a slut I was, bucking and squirming, reaching for her, sucking her.

It was like the end of the world. My orgasm wrenched, stretching every sinew, every fibrous tissue as tight as piano wire. Did I stop breathing, was I dying a silent death. Spent, my body softened, our kiss finally broken as we both panted thirsting for air, for life.

Annie collapsed beside me, her breathing ragged and coarse. Her breasts heaving as she sucked in hard. "Oh my god, Jesus girl, you are fierce."

"I didn't do anything." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Oh yeah, tell that to my leg bitch. I thought you was gonna crush it. When the hell did you get so strong?"

Did I giggle, god, I think I did. Rolling towards her, she kissed me lightly, a lovers kiss. "I have wanted to do that for so long. I wanted you from the moment you stumbled into my life." She whispered.

As our breathing softened, the noise from outside filtered in. Laughter, and gossip. I realised the windows were wide open, anybody could have seen, or heard.

We lay on our sides, facing each other and her hands began to trace lines up and down my exposed body. "You are incredibly beautiful Hunter. I was attracted to you from the get go."

"But you never said."

"I didn't think you were interested. So bloody innocent, so naive. I wanted you so bad it hurt."

She sighed a deep sensuous breath. "But you were so unattainable, and I didn't want to lose you. I loved having you in my life. I was scared I might scare you away."

"I'm sorry I ran away, it wasn't because of that guy. It was seeing you with that blonde bimbo. I was so jealous."

She giggled sexily. "April, you were jealous of April. You are a dummy. She was just me trying to ease some sexual frustration. It was you I wanted."

"Then why go with her?"

"I was fucking horny, Jesus Hunter. Living with you was making me crazy, I wanted you so bad. I just needed sex, and she was easy."

"Fucking easy all right, slutty bitch."

Annie laughed, before her mouth closed over mine shutting me up before I made a bigger fool of myself.

As we kissed, I felt her hand caressing my mound, still sticky and gooey from my orgasm. She eased between my thighs, her fingers prying open my flower. I jumped with a start as her fingers slipped between my slippery slit, delving seductively into my palpating gooey sex.

Her fingers swirled, moving slowly, softly. Rubbing and enjoying me.

I smelt my arousal, felt my legs part a little. "Yes, open your legs."

I did as she asked, my swollen lips inviting her fingers deeper inside. I clutched at them, squeezed them, as she caressed and fondled. Her fingers rubbing my moist lips, her flat palm mashing and kneading.

My hips moved, I couldn't stop them. Impaled on her prying fingers I moved, back and forth, enjoying the feel of her fingers sliding in and out. I fucked her, and she giggled, her hand working in unison with my thrusts.

My eyes closed, her head lower, her mouth sucking hard at me flesh.

When her thumb grazed over my clit, I moaned, it was loud, and I didn't care. It felt so good, so right. I wanted her to know how much I loved it. "oh yes." I purred. "Yes, don't stop."

That incited her, moving with sinuous power, her hand quickly becoming a blade that plunged in and out of my quivering slippery sex. My hips on their own mission jerked and thrashed back at her. I wanted to hold her inside me. I wanted her deeper, my clit felt so big, so engorged, so ready to explode. "Oh god, do it, fuck me." I gasped like some cheap wanton slut. "Do it, do it, fuck me."

I came again, and like an out of control erupting embolism.

She snuggled up beside me as I recovered. "Oh god Annie..." I sighed.

Recovered I whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't do anything for you."

"The day is young babes." She breathed, and we fell asleep in each others arms. The sleep of the contented, so satiated, I felt like a floppy pile of flesh.

I awoke to the sensation of Annie climbing over me. "No, please stay." I whimpered.

"I have to pee, and I need another shower."

She was gone, as I slipped back into the sweetest sleep.

I awoke a little later, the noise outside was loud and boisterous, the air full of the aromas of cooking food. Sitting up, I glanced out the window. Annie was in the middle of a pile of the other workers, she laughed along with them as she shared stories. Yeah, she was one of those heart of the party people. They were always attracted to her, like me, they were moths to the flame.

I dressed and wandered out. Instantly uneasy, they probably all heard our lovemaking. When Annie saw me, she jumped into my arms, wrapped tightly together we spun around crazily As she propelled us around insanely. The group all laughed at her show of affection. My face glowed red, with shame.

When she untangled herself from my arms she rushed over to one of the ovens and grabbed a couple of plates. "I was trying to keep it warm." She gushed.

She guided me to one of the tables and we chatted with another couple. Annie though, jumped up with her phone and started clicking away, taking photo after photo. "I want to capture this moment." She spluttered under the duress of my glare.

We finished our dinner with a quick clean up, and scurried back to my room, which was now our room.

The world seemed to be spinning wickedly, my mind couldn't keep up. A few hours ago, I was a single straight woman. Now I was a gay woman with a partner. Was that true? I needed to know what the future held, that was me, ever the organiser, I hated not knowing where I was.

"Annie, what are we doing?" I asked squeakily.

She frowned, her face suddenly etched with worry lines. "Doing, what do you mean?"

"This, us, what is happening?"

She grinned, the lines disappearing. She grabbed my hand, holding it tightly between hers. "Babes, don't do this. Don't try to tie it down. I like you, jeez, I like you a lot. What happens now? All I want is to enjoy the moment. I get it, this is new for you. Don't try to label it, don't make it a thing, can we just love each other?"

"Love." I spluttered.

She looked shocked. "Yes babes, love. I love you, My heart jumps every time i see you, I smile when I hear your voice. Of course I love you."

"But you don't really know me."

"I know all I need, Jeez girl. Lighten up. Let the reins go a little, enjoy life a little. You get so wound up, you're like a clock waiting to explode. You gotta learn to just chill. We, you and me, we might be an us, but let's just let it unwind a little, and enjoy the journey."

We snuggled together and Annie fell asleep. I felt everything settle around me. Having her there laying on my arm felt serene, peaceful. She had the cutest little snore, not really snoring, but a gravelly breathing quality.

Her body felt nice, smooth, sexy. I let my fingers walk, emboldened by the fact she was sound asleep, I explored. The feel of her beautiful full breasts in my hand, oh heaven. They felt so soft, so feminine, her little nipples standing so proud and perky.

I leaned my head down and sucked softly. Her breathing changed a little, I felt her murmur, purr.

I felt guilty earlier, she gave me an amazing orgasm, and I selfishly helf back, more from inexperience and embarrassment than selfishness. Now, with her asleep, I let my hand trail down her flat toned tummy. I enjoyed feeling her writhe as I tickled her.

I moved pushing her onto her back, her legs parted a little. My hand slipped between those luscious thighs and I felt the dewy soft folds of her open pussy. It felt so familiar, yet so different. Her lips felt so firm, yet soft and supple as my finger dipped between them. Slowly, I let it glide along the outer edges, then slide inside. So hot, moist, sticky, slippery. My tummy twisted as she wriggled a little, a gentle coo from her precious mouth. Her legs parted a little further, giving me a deeper access. I pushed, my finger sliding into her inviting heat. It felt so good, her muscles clenching, sucking me in.

I let my mouth suckle her, going from breast to breast. Her hands ruffling through my hair. She was awake, I felt the change in her breathing. "Hhhhhmmmm." She sighed, the words oozing out like milky treacle.

Her hand moved down to cover mine, her legs flopping wider. "That feels so nice Babes."

Feeling braver, I dipped deeper, adding a second finger, just as I liked. Sliding in and out, twirling, and twisting, feeling, searching for the little places she enjoyed. As I moved, my thumb slid over her clit. She jumped a little, thrusting against my hand. She liked it.

With the knowledge she liked it, it encouraged me, made me feel good. My thumb flicking quickly, her clit swelling, throbbing. I lifted my hand, and tasted it. Nervous, yet excited I enjoyed the texture, the taste. I anted more.

Sliding down, I let my mouth do the walking, my tongue leaving little trails of saliva, as I went. Moving between her legs, I lowered my mouth to her sweet pussy. The delicious sweet juices coating my lips as I inhaled her lusciousness. My fingers back inside, I let my tongue join the fray. Feeling her body writhe and squirm filled me with unexplainable joy. I wanted to make her cum, I wanted to give her pleasure.

With my tongue and fingers sliding deliciously all over her pussy, her lips, her clit, her sex. I lavished love and affection, the kissing turning to sucking, her clit inside my vacuumous mouth as I plunged my hand in and out like a piston. Her arousal climbed quickly and soon her body twisted and jerked crazily as I led her to orgasm.

"Oh god, oh god." She screamed echoing over and over like a tantric chant.

When she came, it was a full body orgasm, and I tasted it, felt it her pussy convulsing wildly.

Afterwards we snuggled back together, her kiss soft and sexy. "So, you liked?" She asked.

"I loved it, god it felt wonderful to give you pleasure."

"Was that your first time?"

"Yes."

"Well, it was amazing for me as well."

Having Annie back in my life raised my spirits and worked seemed easier. We settled into the little cabin and it became our sexy sanctuary. We made love constantly, her appetite for sex astounded me. I wasn't complaining, I loved it as well.

We did our usual thing exploring the local shops and places of interest. People are so giving, the couple who befriended me let us accompany them on all their local expiditions. We skinny dipped, tramped in the hills. As much as it was fun, Annie wanted to move on, she certainly had itchy feet. I didn't mind, if it meant being with her then I was going too. I wasn't letting her escape.

We went down to Cromwell and worked on an orchard. It was on a day trip to Queenstown, Annie talked me into bungee jumping. When she suggested it, I freaked. "No fucking way." I squealed.

She grinned, "Don't be a pussy girl, it'll be choice."

"No way."

She pouted in mock annoyance. "You're not going to make me do it on my own are you?"

"Yes."

"Hunter, I am begging you, we could do it together. They do twin jumps. We would actually be together."

I could see the pleading in her face. "Please Babes, it'll be choice. Come on."

After an hour of watching she finally convinced me. Ast the assistants tied us together, she kissed me, the whole crowd watching as her tongue slithered into my mouth. We moved to the edge of the platfor, our ankles fastened together. We inched our way to the precipice and she held me tight. "Annie, I can't do it. I'm sorry. I can't, I just can't.

I tried to move, my knees shaking like jelly. My whole body convulsing in fright.

Her arms wrapped tightly, her whole body embracing me. With a devilish scream she yelled. "Too late Babes." She threw us both over the edge and we spun sailing through the air. I screamed, god I screamed. Her eyes locked on mine.

We were going to die, I knew it. With a freezing splash we hit the water, sinking up to our heads in the icy cold water of Skippers.

Then the elastic cords took up the slack and we bounced, flying back up into the air. I closed my eyes and held tight. We dangled by our ankles, our bodies tangled together. Upside down she kissed me hard. "I love you Hunter." Her voice a whisper.

"I fucking hate you bitch." I laughed.

"No you don't. I know you love me."

That was Annie, she loved adventure, we went mountain biking, we even did a rock climbing day. She took me to the edge of what I could accept, and then like the bungee, she pushed me.

It was during our stay at Cromwell, that Annie revealed her dreams. "Hunter, I want to go overseas. I want to travel all over the world."

A little shocked I replied, "Then let's do it." I couldn't believe I said it, but it felt right."

She sighed defeatedly. "I can't afford it. I can't save money. I spend it faster than I make it."

"How much do you have?" I asked. She got out her phone and checked her balance. "I have the princely sum off eight hundred dollars."

Shocked I gasped. "What, shit, why so little?"

She shrugged. "Well the bungee jumping, the rock climbing. They all cost money."

I realised, she paid for me. "I can give you back what you paid for me. It's not fair you pay for me."

"Like hell, I don't want your damn money. Those were gifts. I'm not complaining girl. I just need to find a way to save some money."

"Let me help. I'm good with money."

She laughed, "Oh yeah, and how much do you have?"

I got out my phone, and handed it to her. My balance was nearly three thousand dollars. "Fuck bitch. How the hell do you do that?"

My turn to shrug. "Guess I'm just a skinflint."

As we sat in silence, I searched the web and found an Australian web site that organised workers for Australian orchards and businesses. I handed it to Annie. "Look, if you're serious, we could save some cash, all we need is airfares to Aus. Then it will be just like here. We can pay our own way, have a working holiday."

"Yeah, but the airfares. I can't afford it."

"Yes we can Annie. Let me help. We can save enough in a few weeks. The air fares will only be a few hundred dollars, and we don't need visas or any of that shit for Aus."

She laughed loudly. "Are you serious, I mean, you would help me?"

"Yes, god yes. All I want is to be with you."

That's how we ended up in Brisbane waiting for a van to pick us up. We managed to get employment at an orchard in Caboolture. It was a huge site. Hundreds of workers. Our adventure started and Annie was in heaven. She snapped away with her phone taking thousands of photos mostly of me as we worked, shopped, toured. It was amazing.

It wet her appetite and the ants in her pants must have been suer itchy because we were gone in a month. We picked Lychees, Chilli's Asparagus. It was hot and hard work, but she had the travel bug now, and she changed. If I was niggardly, she became the queen of parsimony.

Life was full of adventures as we explored the local areas. It was almost our undoing. Against the advice of locals, we went camping. The weather was hot and sticky, we thought it would be okay. We ignred the storm warnings, there were no rivers where we camped.

It must have been about two in the morning when the heavens opened up and the dusty dry earth turned into mud, slushy deep red mud. The ground swallowing us as we tried to get to dry ground.

I was scared. The dry ground in no time flowed, the water already six inches deep.

Annie scampered around trying to collect out belongings with the only light the flashes of lightening. The brilliant blue white flashes filled the sky illuminating the way. We rushed to our hired bikes and tried to get moving. The water level rose so quickly we were soon getting caught.

We had cycled through a small town, the day before, and thats where we headed. When we arrived, there was nobody there, the town had been evacuated. The water was now up over our knees, and we were scared. "Lets go in the church." Annie screamed at the top of her lungs.

It was one of the few buildings not locked. We forced open the doors, but it was flooded. There was nowhere to hide in there.

I looked up and there was a steeple at the end. It was fenced by a trellis. "Lets climb up there." I yelled.

Annie looked as frightened as I felt. "What about our gear?"

"Forget it, the way the water is rising, it is going to be gone in minutes."

We grabbed the water bottles and some packets of biscuits and climbed. With me pushing her we scampered up onto the steep roof. At least we were out of the water. We clambered along to the steeple and held on tight. We held hands and watched in horror as the water rose higher and higher. It wasn't just the level, it was the ferocity. It flowed through what was the main road . It was a flood like I had never seen. Cars washed by, all sorts of debris. Small sheds and buildings, and still the level rose higher. The buildings around us immersed and vanishing under the flood.

The raindrops were like marbles, large and stinging. The lightening blasted overhead. We clung to each other like Koalas in a tree. "Jesus girl. This is bad." Annie gasped.

"We will be all right. We just have to hold on. Somebody will come for us."

"Fuck off, nobody even knows whe're here. What a dummy. Fuck, why didn't we listen. This is my fault. I'm sorry Hunter."

"Shut up Annie. It is nobody's fault. We didn't know."

"Yeah, but we should have listened to the warnings."

"Next time we will."

"Next time." She shrieked. "Hunter, this is bad, we could die. There might not be a next time."

"Yes there will. I love you, this can't be it."

She laughed hysterically. "I love you as well. If I have to die, I'm glad it's with you." Her hand gripped mine like a vice.

123456...9