All Comments on 'Hunter's Surprise'

by inwardbound

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SadBoySadBoyover 19 years ago
Oh! Shit! That was HOT!

That was so awesome! This story is so hot I think I saw stars a few times. There are not enough good bondage stories in the G/M category on this site. Completely awesome! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go read the rest of your submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not as cute as your other stories

ok

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
hot stuff!

oh I liked this story too mmm exciting stuff, please keep up the good work ;)

Malice2Malice2over 17 years ago
Awesome.

Well written, hot and imaginative. 10,000 kudos. You've got a new fan.

hedi6789hedi6789about 16 years ago
Hot!

As someone else said, not cute, but works just as well in a different way! Why aren't you writing some more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thumbs up!

Great erotic read

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

OMG! That was hot!!!

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

god this is real man sex turned on. thinking and wanting to get into the story and screw them all hard and breathless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Inviting someone else without discussion

Yeah. No.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hunter character is so inconsistent

Across your chapters/stories the depiction of Hunter is confusing and frustrating. While he clearly has bi tendencies he seemed pretty sure he was gay with Steve in the first story. This one where he introduced Gavin into a three way made him seem deeply gay - and not just with Steve but actively engaging with others too. Then the chapters from the video store painted Hunter as a straight guy who had not only chosen to marry a woman but was now a father with a baby. That seems like a stretch for a guy who so clearly embraced his gay passions. And I feel terrible for his wife and child that he obviously has a double life. There was no need to complicate these stories with that unnecessary and insignificant (to the stories) information. Plus how could Steve still be so in love with Hunter when he’s made his choice and it was not Steve!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous