Hunting Season Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the astral projection of her body as my cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. I felt her tongue sliding up and down the bottom of my shaft as she pushed it deeper and deeper into her throat. Anyone can deep throat in their fantasies. She reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling my hips forward until her nose was pressed against my crotch. 'Mmmmmmmmm' she moaned again, the vibrations played their way up from the tip of my dick to the base of the shaft. She held there for a moment, then slowly slid back, her teeth ever so lightly gliding along my cock until she pursed her lips and gave a small kiss to the piss hole in the head.

She looked up at me through long dark lashes, then pushed her face back down on my shaft. Back and forth she slid, slowly increasing the tempo and pressure as her tongue and lips played over the length of my engorged member. On the bed, her real body mirrored the movement, shoving the latex phallus in and out of her mouth with one hand while the other alternated groping at her tits and crotch. After a few minutes, she pulled off of my dick with a gasp. Her tongue flicking up the drops of pre-cum that oozed out of the shaft. She looked up at me with pleading eyes 'Please' she said in a desperate voice.

I could feel the need in her, not just physical, but emotional. She was desperate for affirmation, was she doing it right? I floated a couple of words through her mind, gauging her response. Sexy, hot, no, too crude. Gorgeous, beautiful, no, she wanted to be more than just another empty headed sex object. Yes, that was the one, I reached down and gently pulled her to her feet. She looked up at me, then nervously looked away. I reached out to cup her small oval face and turned it back then as I looked into those wide brown eyes I told her in her mind 'My God, you are incredible.'

I felt her weight in my hands as her knees gave out for a moment, she shuddered in response to the words and her mind exploded with waves of joy. She smiled shyly at me, then reached down to stroke my still hard cock. 'Please, please take me, here, now' she whimpered. I looked over at where her real body lay on the bed, she was frozen in place, her chest heaving with unsteady breath as she awaited my response.

I gently turned her around, pulling her long hair aside and kissing her neck as I pushed her forward onto the bed. She whimpered, her ass grinding back against my cock. I saw as her real body rolled over and she rose to her knees, pressing her face into the mattress as the slid the dildo between her legs. I pulled aside the thong from her teddy and nudged my cock between her ass cheeks, sliding it up and down along her wet pussy lips. She moaned and wiggled her ass, trying to line her pussy hole up with my teasing shaft. I looked over at where she knelt on the bed and her hand was moving the dildo in a similar manner, teasing her body just as I teased her mind.

'Please, please, please put it in, please' she sighed weakly as she pressed her face into the mattress. I saw her hands clench on the bedspread, her red painted nails crushing the material in her frustration. I increased the tempo of my strokes, nudging the tip of my cock into her pussy hole, then pulling it out again. She whimpered and groaned underneath me in response, then she crossed her wrists in front of her and I saw something wrap around them.

What is this I thought, as I watched what looked like the belt from a blue housecoat appear binding her wrists together. I followed this new line of her consciousness down to where the image came from and found a memory of her college days, the time her boyfriend had tied her up after a frat party. The memory flickered in and out, apparently soon after it happened she had discovered her powers. Now, the idea of being a helpless victim went against her self-image as a superheroine so she had repressed it. But here it was, slithering its way up from her subconscious in response to arousal she had been denied for so long.

I watched as the belt appeared and disappeared as she fought with herself, then I heard an indignant snort of contempt and looked down to the end of the bed. There was Black Bird, in full costume with her black energy wings spread wide and her long talons flickering at the tips of her fingers.

'What the fuck!' she sneered indignantly. 'You should be out hunting criminals and protecting this city, instead here you are begging to be tied up and fucked like a cheap damsel in distress?'

I felt Grace tense underneath me, the words were like a wet blanket on her arousal and she groaned in disappointment in herself. I quickly formed a thought and pushed it into her mind. 'Fuck you! I have worked my ass off as you and what has it gotten me. An empty social calendar and a pile of dead batteries, I deserve this.' She shouted back at the image. The projection of Black Bird shuddered, then vanished in what looked like an explosion of black feathers.

'Good girl' I whispered into her ear as she stared at where her superhero personal had stood. 'She is part of you, but not all of you. Now, what do you want?'

She paused, then ground her hips back desperately feeling for my cock. I saw the housecoat belt appear around her wrists again, then it was a black silk ribbon, then a pair of police handcuffs, then finally it settled into a pair of thick leather cuffs with silver buckles and a heavy snap link to fasten them together. I reached down and took her arms, pulling them behind her back.

'Oh yes, fuck yeah' she moaned as I pulled her wrists together, the cuffs fastened of their own accord with a loud click. I felt her struggle, not trying to free herself but more to ensure that she was securely restrained, then she relaxed, laying her chest down on the bed with a sigh of contentment. I formed a projection of a ball gag and placed it on the bed in front of her. She whimpered and opened her mouth to take it in, the straps whipped up to wrap around her neck fastening it securely. Her muffled moans and groans echoed in my mind, and I looked up to the the bed where in her real body she had pressed her hand hard against her mouth stifling the sounds of pleasure that she was making.

I pushed my cock up against the pussy of the helpless woman beneath me and felt her push back eagerly. My hard prick slid inside her warm moist cunt and she gave a long, low moan of satisfaction as I filled her. I grabbed her by her bound wrists and pulled her up off of the bed, tugging her back against me as I worked my hips up and down driving my cock into her. She looked back over her shoulder with bright lust filled eyes, the gag firmly in her mouth. I grabbed a handful of her hair and she nodded in ascent as I twisted it hard. A snort of pain/pleasure escaped her as I pounded her hard and she worked her ass up and down on my cock while her thighs drove against the bed frame.

The bed creaked and groaned in response to her real body as she shoved the dildo in and out in time with the thrusts of my cock. Her muffled grunts and moans filed the room and I swore I could smell her pussy juice as she fucked herself. She bit the pillow, now using both hands to drive the latex phallus deep and hard into her cunt and I felt her orgasm start to build. I tamped it down a bit, drawing it out as she twisted the dildo in her snatch while her astral form ground her ass against my pelvis.

I reached around and grabbed a handful of her tit, groping her hard and pinching her erect nipple. She screamed into her gag, pushing her chest out and deeper into my hand. I noticed that her tits seemed larger and dammit, they were. In fact, both her tits and hips had swollen giving her more of a voluptuous hourglass figure instead of the lean, athletic build of her real body. This must be what she want's to look like I thought, I guess even superheroines can be insecure about their bodies. I looked at where her real body lay on the bed and saw that she was groping and abusing her own tit, her painted fingernails digging into the soft flesh just as mine were doing to her astral form.

Time seemed to slow down as we fucked, my thrusts were still forceful enough to shove her forward against the bed but they seemed to take forever to slide in and out of her. Her head tossed back and forth like a horse shaking off a fly, but her hair wove slowly through the air almost like it was under water. It seemed that she wanted to make this moment last forever and I didn't mind. Her pussy still squeezed and twitched on my cock and the sounds of her passion were as loud and clear as ever. Finally, thing started to speed up and soon we were back to real time as I drove my cock fast and hard into her helpless astral body.

'Do you want to cum?' I asked, and both her body and her mind nodded eagerly.

'Have you been a good girl, do you deserve to cum on my cock?' I asked and she looked back at me with big pleading eyes, nodding desperately as her hands balled into fists of sexual frustration.

'Alright, you can cum then.' I told her, then reached into her mind and dialed her arousal up to 11. She howled into the ball gag and the pillow in her mouth while her pussy spasmed and clenched around my cock. Fuck it felt good and my balls started to tense with my own orgasm. I pulled her back hard against me, reaching forward to maul her tits. She wailed in pleasure as my fingers dug into the soft flesh and even without my help her orgasm erupted again. I was almost blinded and deafened the explosion of pleasure and lust that flashed through her mind and for a second all I could see was a wall of colour. It was like being on the inside a fourth of July fireworks show. I had mindfucked women before but never like this, damn this bitch was repressed.

Finally she gave a final shudder then sagged forward, spent and exhausted. I lowered her down onto the bed and slowly pulled out of her, feeling her pussy squeeze my cock in a final goodbye kiss. The gag disappeared from her mouth, this was her mind after all and I guess she didn't want it anymore. Surprisingly, the cuffs remained and she lay there bound but contented. I pulled her up on the bed and lay down beside her real body, her astral form shuffled up to overlay it like a ghost image as she snuggled herself into my arms.

"That was incredible, thank you" she said in both her real and astral voice, a strange echoing in my mind. I reached up to stroke her cheek and she leaned in to kiss me, soft and lovingly.

'No, you are incredible, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.' I told her and she shivered in response to the praise. I slid out from underneath her, my clothes appearing back on my body as I stood. She looked up at me pleadingly "No, don't go. Please stay" she implored with her wide, soulful eyes. She pushed herself up on the bed, no longer restrained and I ran my eyes appreciatively over her firm, hard body and the deep red marks that had been left on her tits.

'But I'm not really here, am I?' I replied as I backed to the door, slowly fading my mental image like a disappearing dream. I saw tears start to form in her eyes, she didn't want to spend another night alone in her empty apartment.

'Don't worry, remember I am just a phone call away. This time it is your turn.' I told her as I faded from her consciousness. I kept my psychic link to see what she did. Her astral form disappeared as she opened her eyes and she stumbled from the bed on unsteady legs. She awkwardly pulled the dildo from her pussy and dropped it in the sink as she staggered across the apartment to where her purse sat. Frantically, she dumped out the contents and sorted through them until she found my business card. She ran her fingers over the gold embossed name then turned it over to read the number written on the back, a smile pulling at her lips.

She paused for a few moments, lost in thought then I saw an image form in her mind, a blonde woman in a blue cocktail dress singing soundlessly into a microphone. "Yes, dammit yes, it will be perfect." She murmured with a sense of smug satisfaction. Then that satisfaction was replaced with a flash of concern, "Fuck, what will I wear?"

12