Hunting the Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am." Marcus gave her a look himself. "I think the girl's here could learn some lessons even while they eat."

"As you wish."

Mother Christine could not hide the spring in her step as her heels clicked forward, heading between the tables for the front of the hall. More nubile young women began entering the hall, all with plates of food. Many stared at Marcus as he followed behind their Mother and teacher at the convent. He was the first man many had seen in some time. He figured it was time to remind them what they could look forward to once their training was over.

Girls sat down at tables, wincing or groaning as the plug re-organized within their asses. Some of the other sisters entered, all dressed in their habits and chastity belts and not much else, also carrying their own lunch to sit at a table right in front of the dais. One of the sisters even had a young woman on a leash with one hand and her bowl in the other.

"Sir. Inquisitor." The sisters bowed and nodded as he passed them. He returned the nod. Christine stepped up onto the platform, now a foot taller than everybody. Everyone in the room could see her and she could see everyone. She turned to face the hall as Marcus stepped up onto the platform.

"We will wait until everybody is here and seated." He said to Christine quietly.

"Yes Sir." She said with a quiver. She was practically shaking in excitement. Marcus wasn't sure if he could smell how wet she was or if it was just the room itself. Every woman in this room was perpetually excited and stimulated. There was a constant scent of wetness no matter where they went in this church.

More and more girls came in and took a seat. Everyone was talking to each other, all eyes on Marcus and Christine. Everyone was curious what was about to happen. Some ate, most gossiped. The sisters at the front were the only ones who remained quiet. They placed their food in front of them and waited, looking up at Christine. The sister with the student on the leash had the girl sitting at her feet, kneeling, head down like a pet. She also remained quiet.

Over the next minute every seat was filled with the students. There had to be over sixty students at least, maybe seventy in the room, and that wasn't counting all of them he had seen in his travels. The class cooking wasn't here, and he suspected there were a few more still down in the dungeons undergoing their initial training.

There was Cat.

Marcus saw her about halfway down the hall, on the right of the room. She was sitting there, on the edge of the table, girls around her talking excitedly to each other.

She stared right at him. He stared back at her. There was no fear in her look, not like it had been before when they had been in the room when he had grabbed her. She met his gaze and held it. A fire within her, matching his own. He found himself unable to look away from her...

"Everyone is here."

Marcus blinked. He turned to Mother Christine who was looking at him. "The girls. All of them are now here. The room is yours. I am yours." She said with another earnest smile.

He nodded. He coughed, clearing his throat. He looked out to Cat once again but now she was looking down at her soup, spoon in hand, slowly eating away. He had to ignore her for now. It was time to begin.

"My name is Inquisitor Marcus." He said over the top of the young women talking, All of them obediently finished any final talking as he began to speak authoritatively over them. "All of you young women are here because you were found lacking in society. You needed help. There is nothing wrong with that. Myself, the Inquisition and the Church are very proud of you all for recognizing your weakness and training yourselves to be stronger. You are all to be commended for your work and effort in becoming proper women for the Empire."

Marcus saw a few faces blush, a few nods and a lot of smiles. He doubted anybody had talked to them like that in a while. There were too busy training their asses and being dominated into proper submissive young women. And to come from an Inquisitor as well.

"When you leave here you may think your training is complete. But I want to tell you now that it will never be over. You must remain vigilant. Even for myself I am constantly learning and training my own women at home. You will become wives, mothers, sisters, grandparents. Never forget the intense learning here today. It will serve you in the future. And never forget that you will always be an anal slave. Only through devotion to training your most obedient hole will the Empire continue to flourish and survive."

Out of his coat Marcus pulled out a small vial of clear liquid. Held in his hand, he removed his long coat and threw it on the floor leaving him in full red military uniform on stage. He began to pull the sleeves of his jacket up. Christine never looked away from him.

"Mother Christine is in charge of you today. She has trained your backsides from day one. I'm sure she's had her fist or her fake cock in all of your rears at one point or another. But remember your devotion is to the church and to the Empire, and to your man. Any man." Marcus squirted the liquid from the vial on his hands and began to lather them up. "Mother Christine, you will get on all fours and present your ass to your trainees."

"Yes sir." She said with a quiver of excitement. She positioned herself as she was ordered on her hands and knees, her buttocks sticking up and out to the class. She curved her back like a good whore who had taken a lot of cock before, a devout holy woman. The five-inch-wide butt plug nestled in her ass and in between her chastity belt was sticking out an inch between her plump cheeks. The golden cross that pierced the woman's belly button was just touching the floor as it dangled underneath her.

"Remember your place ladies." Marcus stepped around Christine. He took hold of the wide end of the butt plug. "Devout yourself to your man and to your church. Be bred by him, have children, soldiers for the Empire and daughters who will become mothers like yourself. And always train." Marcus extracted the plug out of Christine's ass. She gave a long whimper as over eighteen inches of thick, pliable butt plug was removed from within her. The whole plug was the same width the entire way through. It would have moved her organs around and been sitting just below her lungs.

Marcus felt the heavy weight of it as her asshole let it all slide free and with a loud wet sucking sound it fell out of Christine's ass. The red sphincter was so abused and well trained it gave one wink and then remained gaped at five inches wide. It could not close itself.

"Suck on it." Marcus commanded. He handed the oiled up eighteen-inch slab to Mother Christine. "Clean your ass juices off."

"Yes sir." Mother Christine took the huge phallus and placed the wide base on the floor in front of her. It could barely sit upright without her holding the shaft. She placed her mouth over the wide end and began to moan as she sucked on it. Ass juices and oils coated the whole thing but Christine loved it. She hungrily devoured the plug like she was sucking on a cock.

Marcus turned back to his audience. "I have coated my hands in Turkish fire oil." A slight gasp went up around the room. Christine stopped her sucking of her ass juices of the plug for a second when Marcus spoke. "Turkish fire oil as you know is only for the most experienced anal slave. It is said to highly increase pleasure in a woman but pain is increased alongside it. A slave's ass will feel like it is burning and only intense and repeated fucking will abate the pain. The fire oil will last for hours in a woman's backside once her rectum is coated. I believe this school her should introduce it as mandatory in it's training schedule. I will now demonstrate it on Mother Christine."

Even with the threat of what was to come he could tell it had only excited Christine. She was a devout anal slave who relished in pleasure and pain. This was going to give her both of that at a higher rate. The cum was leaking out of her chastity belt. Marcus imagined her hairy cunt was probably plump and soaked. A shame he couldn't impregnate her. This excited it would have only taken one load to knock her up. But she had to remain childless while serving the Church.

Marcus moved around behind Christine, looking down at that gaped asshole before him, still five inches wide and red. He could hear the girls behind him moving around within their tables to get a better look of what was to come. Fire oil didn't affect skin. It was just liquid on Marcus's hands. It's unique properties only took affect once it was introduced inside a woman's body. He got down on his knees before Christine's shapely ass. Her hairy, unkept sphincter gave another quiver as Christine could see him in position looking back between her legs.

"Mother Christine is a proper slave." He said out load. "We will give her the proper training she deserves." As gaped as she was there was going to be little effort in fisting the woman. So Marcus decided to double fist her. He put his hands together like he was praying and pushed his fingers into Christine's asshole.

"Dear God thank you!" Christine cried out as Marcus entered her. He was surprised at how little resistance there was as he went straight in. She was as well trained as his own wife. Marcus had put years and years of expert training into Gwen and she had been a perfect student. Christine's asshole was probably looser and more devout but he liked that Gwen was just as close to being this blown out. It meant his training was top notch.

Marcus pushed as he got to his knuckles, meeting only the slightest resistance before her sphincter greedily ate up his hands and he sunk straight to his wrists. Both of his hands were now warmly within the Mother's rectum.

"The fire oil will begin to take affect almost immediately." He said to the class. "Do you feel it yet slave?"

Christine had gone back to sucking and deepthroating her butt plug again. She had a few inches in her mouth as she let the plug pop free from her mouth. "I just feel those big hands in my ass at the moment." Christine said with a purr. "Nothing beats having a man inside you. Fake cock just isn't the same... oh... oh there we go..." Christine's backside wiggled a little. "I'm starting to feel hot back there."

"Give it a few more moments." Marcus pushed his hands forward and deeper into Christine, sinking halfway up his forearms. He was coating more of her backside in the oil. She was already very well lubricated from the plug before so he made sure to twist and rotate his hands slightly to make sure all of her rectum was getting sufficiently coated in the fire oil.

"Oh... oh Master..." Christine groaned. "Oh... oh it's starting to feel really hot!"

"Excellent. A few more moments."

Christine let out a little whimper. "Master... it feels like my insides are on fire!"

"When was the last time you used fire oil slave?"

"A... a few months ago..." Christine was already starting to sweat. Her was wobbling, her knees shaking. "I coated my penetrator plug in fire oil."

"How long did you last?"

"A few hours. The orgasms were so good but I had to keep fucking, it was the only way otherwise it was all too painful! Oh Master, it's too much! I need you to fuck my ass please!" She begged.

If he did nothing the pain would only increase and increase. It was a torture in some places of the world. But torture and sex and devotion in the Empire were all intertwined. Gwen was able to last this long before she would scream at him to fuck her. Christine was shaking.

"Please! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS MASTER! I'll do anything! ANYTHING! Fuck me like a whore please I can't take it anymore!"

Sweat was dripping off her breasts. Christine was clawing at the floor. Within a minute she'd gone from a calm and composed Mother to a screaming slut in pain.

"You will be blessed with a hard anal fisting slave." Marcus moved his hands within Christine's ass so that they were no longer together like he was praying but he balled them into fists. She moaned as he stretched her out even wider and then began to thrust deeply into her backside.

Marcus gave her a hard but methodical anal fucking. It was torture for Christine. It was enough to take the edge off but not hard enough where all the pain would have disappeared. Her backside was screaming to be stretched and fucked to it's absolute limit and he was just playing with her, teasing around the edges of what she properly needed.

This would still produce an insanely powerful orgasm. Marcus's hands sunk deeper into Christine and he was getting close to his elbows deep within her. Her puffy and red sphincter had collapsed and couldn't fight him. The wet slurping sounds of his fists thrusting into Christine echoed around the silent cavern. None of the girls talked. All of them just watched in rapt amazement at what was happening to their Mother. The smell of pussy was unmistakeable and it wasn't coming just from Christine. There wasn't a dry pussy among any of the girls here.

Marcus saw some of the other mother's reaching behind themselves, grabbing their own plugs and thrusting into their own asses while they watched. He looked over his shoulder. Girls were playing with nipples or slowly bouncing up and down in their seats. Some girls were tugging and pulling on the nipples of the girls they were sitting next too.

And then there was Cat. She stared right at him. Their eyes locked. Once again he felt himself drawn to this young girl. There was a connection between them. What was it? Why could he not pull himself away from her? Cat sat there, silent as always. But she was ever so slightly rocking her hips. She was riding her plug.

Marcus turned back to Christine. Her chastity belt was leaking like a faucet. Sticky girl cum was flooding out of her. Her orgasm was close. Marcus only got marginally more forceful. The Mother was screaming to God, thanking him for allowing herself to be used and fucked like this. She thanked him for being such a slut. Marcus gave her another minute of hard fisting before Christine tensed up and the floodgates opened.

"YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!"

She squirted through her chastity belt. A deluge of girl cum poured out. She collapsed forward on the Dias, heavy tits squished underneath her as her whole body shook. She kept her knees up at least as Marcus kept pounding into her. He sunk up to his elbows the last few times before he drew himself free and popped his fists out of her. Her asshole was even redder than before.

Christine quivered and moaned, her orgasm abating as Marcus stood up. He asked one of the anally masturbating Mother's to fetch him some water and a towel for his hands. Christine shook and came down from her orgasm and found her clarity returned. And the pain.

"Please... Master... it's not enough... the pain is coming back..."

"And it will." Marcus confirmed. He took a wet towel offered to him by one of the other young Mother's. She looked at him lustfully. She was probably jealous of what Christine was going through. "You're going to feel like that for hours. Only the most intense anal stretching and pounding will keep the pain away." He wiped his hands down and tossed the towel on the nearest table, landing in the middle between six young students. "Luckily for you there seems to be a plethora of willing students eager to appease your backside." Marcus addressed the room. "All further training today is postponed. Everyone is to line up and take turns fisting Mother Christine's backside. All of you should admire how devoted she is. And you should gain firsthand experience in fire oil before it is introduced."

Mother Christine continued to whimper on the floor as he inflamed asshole remained gaped. "Please... someone fuck my ass... it hurts so much!"

"Up you get slave." Marcus pointed to a young blonde girl in front of him. She looked not much older than his own daughters. "You can be the first. Fist her as hard as you can. Then you next." Marcus pointed to another blonde girl sitting next to her. "And then so on and so forth."

Marcus stepped down onto the Dias as the first young girl got up, grabbing his coat. She was excited, Marcus could tell from the way her brown nipples were as hard as a rock. She must have been here only a short time as her butt plug wasn't the biggest but she looked like she was already becoming comfortable with being stuffed. She stepped before Mother Christine barefoot in nothing but a chastity belt and butt plug.

A line began to form as the girls stood up from their tables, following Marcus's orders. Young, beautiful, anally devoted women waited patiently but excitedly to first their mentor's ass. The first young girl smiled widely as she began inserting her right hand into Christine's backside. She was going slow and it seemed to do little to appease the older woman. She was crying, shaking, demanding to be fucked hard on the floor. The blonde did as she was instructed, giving Christine a thorough fist fucking and only then did Christine get some relief.

The woman's asshole was collapsed around the blonde's arm. The young woman was sinking all the way to her elbow into Christine's backside. She grunted as she hammered into her intestines. Christine's sphincter went back and forth as the blonde destroyed her. She was met with Christine squirting as another huge orgasm racked her body.

Marcus walked down the line, flipping his coat over his shoulder. He walked briskly until he saw her. The eyes staring at him. He stopped as he reached Cat in line. "In four days I return for your trial. If you pass I will take you into my company. Until we meet again." He walked away, unsure if the young woman was excited or apprehensive.

He wasn't even sure himself how he felt.

Chapter 3

Gwen stood next to Marcus, hand wrapped around his arm, drink in the other and smiled. Her smile came easy enough. It was well practiced for events such as this. It was part of the reason she believed Marcus had asked her to marry him. She was great in social settings and he wasn't. She added an easy air, light conversation and a charming smile to any party. They balanced each other out well, the perfect couple.

"My son has taken a trip the Holy Capital. His first one." Beamed the burly chested man opposite her and her husband. This was Colonel Walker, a military man, served in the army for over thirty years. He had great mutton chops on a greying forehead, his uniform tight and stretched around his large belly, but he had an enthusiasm and wit that Gwen often didn't find at events such as this.

"Too bad he's missing all the fun of the Mayor's ball." Marcus said drily. "Two hundred of the city's elite all in one spot. The collection of fun is palpable."

Gwen gave him a playful slap on the arm. "Careful Master or someone who thinks they're vitally important will hear you."

Colonel Walker gave a big laugh. "These things get old fast, don't they?"

They were in government house in the city center in the great ballroom. The ballroom could have fit half a thousand people easily but tonight it was only two hundred of the cities richest and most affluent, brought together for dinner and a fundraiser. The room was adorned in white silks ceiling to floor, the ballroom itself having round tables and eight seats around each one equally spaced throughout the room. Moving between the talking and chatting rich snobs went servants offering appetizers and drinks, buzzing through the ranks like flies. The room was loud with all the talking. It was annoying Marcus. Gwen knew much he enjoyed a quiet household. Even during devotion time she and her daughter-in-law's were often gagged.

"You must be due any day now." The Colonel pointed his cocktail at Gwen's belly.

1...34567...11