Hunting the Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still a little bit too go." She rubbed a hand over her swollen, gravid belly. Gwen had chosen a tight-fitting black dress for tonight. It hung off her shoulders and went down to her calves. Two holes had been cut out around her nipples the size of saucers so that the chains attached to her pierced nipples could run up to the collar around her neck. Her belly had also been freed; a hole cut out to accommodate her swollen pregnant form. And behind her was another hole around her backside giving everyone a view of her plump posterior, her chastity belt and the massive dilator plug wedged firmly inside her ass. She'd gone with the dilator tonight to show off. She'd already received a few compliments from some fellow wife-slaves.

Marcus was dressed as per norm in his Inquisitor dress uniform. He actually owned very little in the way of clothing that wasn't related to his job. Gwen had tried buying him some clothes early on when they had been dating but he'd never worn them. They were still up in the closet, stored away.

"Well it suits you." Walker gave a big smile. "I hope you two have plenty more."

"We'll be working on it." Marcus gave a tight smile.

"My wife has long since moved on from her child rearing days." Walker smiled. "However we've onboarding a new servant around the house. She's Indian, from the outer colonies."

Marcus gave him a look. "I served in India. In my younger days."

"Ah! Why yes of course you did. Then you know how the women are?" Walker chuckled. "Fiery. She was my servant over there while I was stationed and I brought her back with me. That's her and my wife together." He pointed through the crowd.

Gwen saw them easily enough. There was a middle aged women dressed all in black like she was, greying hair done up, a stern looking face. She was completely covered except for the back of her dress which was all cut open allowing everyone to see her chastity belt and a giant dildo shoved up her backside! It was impressive and one could only achieve such excessive anal dilation through decades of effort. Gwen still had some ways to go.

Standing next to Gwen was a fully nude Indian woman. All she had on was her chastity belt which was slung underneath her own pregnant belly. Gwen guessed she was about a month or two behind herself on her pregnancy. She had a collar around her neck with a chain attached that Walker's wife was holding. Her brown skin was smooth. Her tits were full with dark nipples sitting on top of her swollen belly. She was plugged as well with a dilator the same as Gwen's.

The two women were in a crowd of other wives talking. Well, Walker's wife was talking. The Indian slut remained silent and at attention on her master's side.

"My wife has taken her in and uses her." Walker said. "She'll carry my next lineage. It's our duty to help integrate the outer colonies into our society, don't you think?"

"I can think of possibly other ways..." Marcus muttered.

Walker held up a hand, looking over them and through the crowd. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go have a word with the Duke. That man owes me money. Terrible gambler." The Colonel winked and trundled off into the crowd, aiming right for a pencil thin man with grey hair in an elaborate black suit.

"Why do I go to these things?" Marcus sighed now that they were alone.

"Because even though you don't want to admit it, you need to play politics." Gwen stepped in front of him and checked his uniform. His badge was tilted. She adjusted it for him. "Because you need to think about the future."

"I have no desire to be some desk accountant." He grumbled.

"You won't be able to chase Futanari forever. At some point your family will need you to think about your career."

Marcus gave her a look. "Fine."

"Especially if we are going to have more people living under our roof."

"You're not talking about the baby." Marcus's look didn't fade. "She's a witness."

"I know." Gwen gave his uniform another pat, cleaning up any extra lint.

"If she's in my custody maybe I can close this case."

"I know." Gwen gave him a soft look. "I told you. I'm not upset about having her in the house. Some one to help when the baby is here. The more the merrier. Even if you wish to take her as a second wife..." Marcus went to interrupt her but she stopped him. "It's fine. My devotion to you will not change. Just like I know your devotion to me and your children won't either. I just worry about your career and if this is the right move."

"That's why I'm here." Marcus said to her. He took her hands in his. "I'm doing this for us."

"Thank you." She gave him a quick peck on the check. "We don't have to stay long. We meet with whoever is the most important, make a good impression and then we go home early. You've got a big day tomorrow." The trials for the latest batch of young women from the convent were tomorrow. Marcus was due to attend. The young witness, the girl named Cat, was having her trials. If she succeeded, as she was bound too, then Marcus would be bringing her into their family. Things were happening very quickly.

"There's something about her I can't explain. Something wrong. She's connected to something..." Marcus shook his head.

Gwen patted his arm. "You'll get to the bottom of it. I know you will."

"I need to piss." Marcus changed the topic.

"Very good Master. Just one moment, I'm not as athletic as I once was." Gwen used her husband's arm to lower herself to the ground and onto her knees. It was hard enough with eighteen inches of thick cock shoved up her backside let alone with her huge pregnant belly. She grunted as she situated herself kneeling before her husband. As difficult as it was she was still his slave and would always do as he asked.

Marcus undid the clasp on the front of his pants. They were surrounded by hundreds of people and yet no one batted an eye as he pulled his cock out of his pants. Seeing that familiar thick shaft made Gwen smile. There was no better cock in the world to her than her Master's. It remained semi hard as Marcus fed it to her. Gwen took the tip into her mouth and waited before she was rewarded with a warm stream of piss flowing out of his cock and down her throat.

He stood there looking down at Gwen as she didn't let a single drop go to waste. Gwen let it build up in her mouth and would then swallow, letting the tangy liquid wash down into her stomach. Maybe it was because she was such a masochist but she loved being pissed on or drinking piss. It made her feel even more like she was being used and a fuckdoll. All women learnt to drink a man's piss as part of their devotional training but not everyone practiced it. Still it was common enough that everyone paid little attention to the young pregnant woman drinking her master's piss.

Marcus gave a grunt and finished up. The drinks were free and flowing and he'd drunk a few already. There would be more of that later. The only problem was Marcus typically got hard after watching Gwen subserviently drink it all down. Gwen licked her lips clean and with Marcus's help she stood back up. She patted her pregnant stomach that was now feeling even more warm. "Would you like me to take care of you Master?" With her other hand she took hold of Marcus's shaft and gave it a good pump.

"Later." He tucked his own cock back into his pants. "I'd rather spend quality time with you later than a quickie here."

"I can hardly wait." Gwen gave him a rueful smile.

As they chatted and Gwen ran her tongue over her lips, savoring the last of her husband, a couple approached them. "Inquisitor Marcus I presume?"

Gwen had not seen them before. They were an elegant couple dressed in matching white. He wore a tuxedo in a modern design, very fashionable, with a frill white neck and matching cuffs with silver jewelry dripping off of him. His sandy blonde hair was perfectly parted and gelled down. She wore a dress very similar to Gwen's. She was pregnant herself, perhaps not as far as long as Gwen though, maybe six months. Where her nipples and belly were cut out she had a plunging neckline that allowed her sizeable breasts to be on display while still covering up the sides. She had a silver, jeweled necklace and diamond earrings hanging lower than her short cropped black hair.

They were wealthy. Old money, Gwen could tell. She was wrapped around her Master's arm. She sported no nipple punishment but Gwen could see a chain running from the woman's backside to the collar around her neck, tight. Her butt plug was attached to her collar.

"Aye, that's me." Marcus nodded. Gwen sidled up closer to him, draping herself over her husband. "And who do I owe the pleasure this evening?"

"My name is Peter. Peter Vollier. And this is my wife-slave Ayla. Please refer to her as slave though."

"A please to meet you Mr Vollier and slave." Marcus nodded. "This is also my wife-slave Gwen. Please call her as such and use her if need be."

"The same courtesy to you my friend. My wife-slave is exceptionally well trained by the best." His wife Ayla sparkled at the compliment. "I just came over to introduce myself. I'm on the board of the Colony Settlement Company."

"You don't say? I suppose I've given you a fair amount of business over the years." The Colony Settlement Company of CSC was the part private, part government organization responsible for creating new frontier towns in the colonies. However the CSC was so much more than that. It owned fleets that outdid many small nations used for transporting settlers and protection. It employed armies for conquering natives and being peacekeepers in the newly settled lands. And they also dealt with Futanari protection. The CSC would transport all Futanari found within the Empire and move them to the frontier where they would be put to work, away from humanity.

"Your name has come across my desk once or twice." Peter gave a wink. "I just wanted to meet the man in the flesh."

"I hope I don't disappoint."

Gwen squeezed Marcus's arm, reminding him to play nice.

Peter hadn't noticed anything. "You know we could use a man with your talents at the CSC. Ever thought of leaving the Inquisition? There's a future in the colonies. Lots of... history to be made."

"Funny enough my wife-slave has been mentioning to me lately about our future." Marcus said.

"You can't hunt Futanari forever. Though I see you managed to catch another one only recently. Has your investigation finalized?" Peter asked.

Marcus shook his head. "A few more loose ends to clean up."

"At the convent?" Peter said it so calmly that it took Marcus a moment to realize what he had said. Anger flashed across Marcus's face forcing Peter to raise up his arms. "I can tell that upset you. It's my business to know things. I mean no disrespect. Like I said, I've been interested in you for a long time. I like to know everything about my possible friends."

"I see... slave, why don't you take Mr Vollier's slave with you. The master's need to talk."

Gwen gave him a quick peck on the cheek. She whispered in his ear. "Be nice. Think about the future." Before turning to the other pregnant slave. "Come my dear. I don't know about you but I need to service myself. My child is sitting quite uncomfortably inside me."

"I could use a service myself." Ayla gave her Husband-Master a kiss as well and then offered her hand to Gwen. She took it and the two walked off into the crowd, leaving the men behind.

"How long have you and your Master been married?" Ayla asked. The crowd was thick with politicians, socialites and the rich. Men in fancy tuxedos and uniforms talked and chatted while women remained leashed next to them in various states of undress. There wasn't a single ass that wasn't covered up. All the women had chastity belts and enormous butt plugs on display for everyone to look at.

"Not long, not even two years." Gwen said. "I once lived on the same street as Marcus when I was younger and he was married to his first wife. He and my father had remained friends. My father worked in the mayor's office as an accountant. When I came of age I heard that Marcus was a widower. I had always fancied him, even as a younger girl. I suggested the pairing."

Ayla chuckled. "You adored him. I imagine you peering through a window watching him anally punish his wife in the bedroom, wishing it was you."

"Very much so." Gwen agreed. "Luckily Marcus remembered me and agreed. And our first child will be soon with us. And how about yourself?"

The two were weaving their way through the crowd but were coming to the edge of the ballroom and the people were thinning out. Up ahead was a small crowd of women all waiting patiently. That had to be the service area.

"Not so much love at first sight I'm afraid. Peter's family has worked and operated CSC for a century. Wealthy and powerful is understatement. My family has attachment to the royal family, they're bankers. It was a union to move the houses together."

Not an uncommon marriage reason in this day and age, especially in these circles. "Does he treat you well? Your anal training is maintained?"

Ayla gave a wide smile. "We are both model citizens."

The two women now stood at the edge of the service area and joined the small line to wait. There were only a dozen women ahead of them and the line appeared to be moving quickly. It was an open area, cordoned off with thick red rope and bollards to shuffle the women in and out. To the right were five large chamber pots while to the left were five stools, all ten occupied by a woman. The five women over the chamber pots were squatted on top, dresses pulled up, and were currently pissing. One woman however had a man behind her who had dislodged her butt plug and was casually fucking the woman's ass while she pissed. Every time he thrust in a thicker stream resulted. The woman looked like she was in heaven, moaning as she was fucked while relieving herself. One of the other women pissing was also being more forcefully face fucked by a man. She was gagging as he slammed his cock into her mouth, grunting with gusto as he looked to shoot his load down the woman's mouth.

The women on the stools were all with their masters. Only they had the keys to open their chastity belts and remove their butt plugs. The five women were all gaped as the plugs had been removed from them and placed on their stools. One was having hers cleaned by sucking on it while her Master watched. It looked like another two were having there's removed so larger plugs could be inserted while the other two were currently having their assholes fucked hard by their masters. They were bent over on the stools, orgasming, crying out in the sheer bliss that came from being brutally ass fucked by a man. The two men were slamming their hips into their slaves' buttocks, showing off for the crowd.

Gwen didn't know where to look and what excited her more. This casual exhibitionism was commonplace but it always made her asshole tingle. She couldn't wait to get Marcus alone later.

"Does your husband enjoy it?" Ayla asked. The line moved forward as one of the women over the chamber pots finished up, washed her chastity belt with a rag from a bucket, pulled her dress back down and walked back into the crowd.

"Enjoy what?"

"Hunting Futanari."

Gwen furrowed her face. "Enjoy would not be the right word. He's just very skilled at what he does."

"Strange isn't it, how we hunt this entire race of people." Ayla shook her short black hair causing her earrings to clink. The diamonds were as big as a musket ball. "They look so much like us. They act human enough. Yet we've declared war on them."

"That's an odd way to look at it." Gwen raised an eyebrow. "It's a literal fight against good and evil. If they had the chance they would enslave all of us."

"And yet we enslave them. We capture them and put them to work on the frontier." Ayla shrugged. "My husband's company has made a fortune doing just that."

"They deprave and turn humans into themselves with their... abomination." Gwen was feeling upset at this line of questioning. "Strict adherence to the Church's teachings and rooting out evil will keep us safe."

"Of course." Ayla gave a big smile. "I was only making idle chit chat. Sometimes I forget my place as a wife-slave."

"You'd do well to remember." They had reached the end of the line. "Would you care to go first?"

"Thank you. I feel if I don't relieve myself soon I'll be flooding the floor." Ayla stepped into the area and past Gwen, heading to a now free empty chamber pot. She did like all the others, hiked her dress up and waited a moment before she let out a little sigh as she began to piss. A chamber pot opened up next to the couple currently facefucking so Gwen waddled over to that one. She felt like she was going to burst herself. Every hour at the moment she needed to pee.

Gwen huffed as she got in position. Everything was more difficult while being pregnant. She didn't have to wait long though until she herself was pissing. The warm liquid sprayed into her chastity belt and then began to shoot through the metal screen located at her vagina. Her bladder felt full and she was going to be here for some time. Luckily in this squatting position her butt plug was poking forward slightly and giving her some extra pleasure.

"That's a nice belly." Gwen looked up. The man face fucking the woman next to her was looking down and talking to her. He was young, maybe mid-twenties, but a solid build. He had a sizable cock, as big as Marcus's which was going balls deep into the woman's mouth. His face was red which meant to Gwen he was probably close to cumming.

"Thank you Mr." Gwen gave her round belly a pat while she kept pissing.

"I want to cum on it." The man grunted.

Gwen couldn't refuse. It wasn't her place unless her Master strictly forbade her. However being the fact that her and Marcus were so devout she was always offered up free use to any man as he wished.

And boy did she love having cum all over her belly. It made her feel so sexy and womanly.

"As you wish." Gwen watched as the man pulled himself out of the woman's mouth and then moved over to her. The other woman looked frustrated and upset. She'd probably expected to receive a big load from him and was hungry for it. Now she was being denied it. She'd finished pissing so she stood up with a huff and cleaned herself up.

Gwen let the man do as he pleased. He jerked himself off, his hands quick on his thick shaft. Gwen watched as she saw the cock thicken and pulse and then hot ropes of cum exploded from him. The cum splashed all over her naked belly which made Gwen gasp in delight. She continued to piss as rope after rope coated her enormous stomach. The vitality of youth, Gwen mused, as the boy grunted and dripped out even more thick cum onto her. He'd been holding that in for a while! No wonder the other woman had been upset. That was a huge, tasty load!

"God..." He moaned as he finished up. Gwen looked down at herself. Her whole belly was glazed in his white seed. She adored that sight. Some thick drops were starting to slide down onto the underside of her stomach but otherwise it remained stuck there to her skin and protruding belly button, some caught in the line of hair that was currently running from her pubic mound to her belly button. She licked her lips.

"Sister." The man tucked his spent cock back into his pants as he addressed the young woman who had been facefucking previously.

"Yes brother?" The two were brother and sister. Gwen saw the resemblance now. She was younger but they had the same eyes, the same complexion. They were practicing good family values in their house then.

"Clean that up. I won't deny you my cum."

That brightened the girl up at least but now Gwen felt a little hurt. She had hoped to rub all that cum into her belly and leave it like that all night. It was not to be. The young girl got on her hands and knees before Gwen who was getting close to having emptied herself. Not much was left in her bladder. The young girl leaned in and opened her mouth wide, tongue extended, and licked Gwen's belly.

1...45678...11