Hunting the Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was immediately thicker than the last one. It already felt like it was wider than three inches to begin with as Cat began pushing herself down on top of it. She felt her asshole open up just like before, the lubed-up cone entering her, but this was different. This thing was short but squat. Length didn't matter.

She grunted as she already felt her sphincter trying to stretch as she properly sat down upon it. It was going into her but she felt a twinge of pain. Cat knew her asshole could stretch far beyond what she thought she could take. All these weeks had taught her she was able to do far more than she ever thought possible. She could beat this trial just like the other.

Cat was going to finish this quickly and decisively. She leaned back on the stool and took her feet off it and placed her feet on the ground. It forced her to rise a bit but that wasn't a problem. She gave a look to Mother Sophia and jerked her head to the side. The mother understood. She came over and grabbed the stool, removing it.

Mother Christine and the Inquisitor both watched in delight as Cat just sank down on the plug. She cried out in pain at first and then the pleasure quickly followed and soon enough she was cumming. Her orgasmed as the cone pushed into her backside. She let her legs go and went weak and soon enough the absolute limit that she could fit inside her stretched asshole had gone up her backside.

She felt like she was going to pass out. The pain of having her asshole nearly torn up to fit this massive plug was also causing her to cum repeatedly. Her mind had been warped and trained by these elder women to accept both together. Cum was spraying out from between her legs as she just sat there on top of this massive cone, shaking and orgasming.

As some point it all stopped. No one removed her. She just sat there on the wide plug feeling her asshole yanked and pulled apart, her naked pussy squirting now and again. After the sixth or seventh orgasm she was able to catch her breath and finally feel like she had accustomed to the plug.

Even then it still felt like she was sliding lower on it.

"I think we've seen enough." Mother Christine said as Cat stopped orgasming. "Mark it Mother Sophia."

Sophia did as before, using a piece of chalk to mark where Cat's asshole had penetrated too on the plug. Cat had found herself playing with her nipples, lightly tugging on them while Mother Sophia did that. Her thighs were slick with her own juices. How many times had she cum in this room already? She didn't know.

Mother Sophia grabbed Cat's arms and helped lift her off the plug. With a whimper Cat was free, the cone extracted from her bottom. She felt sore and red. And she felt like she was gaped as wide as a port hole. She wished she could have seen how wide her gape truly was.

But now it was time for the all-important result. Sophia still holding Cat, the young slut turned around and looked at the plug. The chalk mark was a good inch lower than the notch on the cone. She guessed at least she'd been stretched close to nine inches wide.

No wonder she could barely stand up. But she'd done it!

She'd passed the test!

Cat almost felt like passing out as she turned to Mother Christine. The older woman gave her an encouraging nod. "Congratulations slave. You have passed the trial. That means you are now free to leave."

She didn't want to leave, Cat said in her head. She wanted to stay her forever and devout herself to being the ultimate anal fuckdoll. But it was not too be. Mother Christine turned to the Inquisitor. "I release her into your care. Treat this slave well. She has a promising future ahead."

"I will take care of her as Master would a slave." Out of his coat Marcus produced a leather collar complete with chain already attached to a ring at the front. He walked over to Cat. She felt like she was going weak in the knees once more. She looked up at him as he looked down at her. He took the collar and placed it around Cat's neck and clasped it tight. It didn't prevent Cat from breathing but he'd made it tight enough that she couldn't even slip a finger in there. He took hold of the chain and gave it a light tug, pulling Cat out of Mother Sophia's arms.

"Come slave. Let's get you home and plugged."

1...67891011