Hunting the Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her trial is in four days. I can't have her disturbed anymore between now and then." Mother Christine held up her hands. "After that, if she passes and I ensure you she will, she leaves here the day after. I have no control whatsoever over her anymore. You may ask your questions then."

"Just like that she's no longer your responsibility?" Marcus leaned up against the wall, crossing his arms. "Didn't you just say you're worried about her?"

"Of course I am. She needs a home. Someone to look after her. But I also have a fresh batch of students arriving that day. My job is to train women. I accomplish that goal every time. As much as I wish I could keep them all here with me I cannot. That is why thankfully good families and men offer their homes to the more destitute who come through here. I know they end up somewhere safe."

"Wait a minute." Marcus cocked his head. "You want me to take her?"

"Why not? You said she's important. If you don't take her the key to your investigation could end up in America, Africa, India, or worse: dead on the street." Christine shrugged.

"I already have three women in my house. And a fourth one is on the way. I don't have the room." Marcus shook his head.

"Come, come Inquisitor. How old are your daughters?"

"Old enough." Marcus sighed.

Christine nodded. "They'll be married off soon. They won't be your responsibility much longer. And Cat needs a strong male figure to dominate her, sodomize her constantly, and protect her. I'm sure your wife would enjoy the company too."

It wasn't uncommon for a man to have a secondary partner. Marriage was strictly between one man and one woman within the church. That was the law, though there were many instances of households having a girlfriend of the wife move in with them. It was never a thing brought up in civilized conversation but multiple partners were common. Besides, with the amount of fucking that went on within a house, what was but another person in the mix?

"I will discuss it with my wife." Marcus said flatly.

"I hope you do Inquisitor." Christine smiled. "She's very well trained if I don't say so myself. Much like myself."

Now Marcus smiled. "How long has it been since you've been with a man Mother?"

"I apologize for my forwardness. We daughters of the Church are devoted completely to our faith. We live only to serve. I wish to serve you."

"It appears that way." Marcus mused. Gwen had already drained him this morning with his morning blowjob. He had returned the favor with a morning fisting for her. But being within the school had done nothing to dimmish his manhood's desire to rise up. Nuns, Mothers, devotees were sworn to service. Service included anything that a man asked of them. It was why coming to Church could be a lot of fun. Gwen would probably be angry at him if he did turn Christine down. A holy woman was needing his cock.

"So would you like cum in your mouth or in your ass Mother Christine?"

The woman moaned at the thought. The room was becoming pungent again with the smell of sex. "Can't a woman have both?"

Marcus chuckled. "Perhaps we will arranged that soon. In the meantime I would like to see some more of your school. If I may." Marcus asked. "It's not often I get an opportunity to see behind the curtain as it were. I helped the church and nunnery in the town I was stationed in during my time in India. I'm curious to see how your teachings differ here. Perhaps it may give me an insight into getting through to this girl. If I am to take her."

"Of course." Mother Christine bowed. "We have quite a few classes currently running. Please follow me." She walked past him, brushing up next to him on purpose. He could take her right here and fuck her ass and she would be overjoyed. Even his wife would thank him for pleasing a holy woman.

Yet holding off had its own advantages as well. It was never best to give a woman what she wanted when she wanted it. That made them get the idea that they had some form of control. It was important for a woman to understand he was in charge, he had control over them. That gave a woman freedom knowing all of her decisions were left to the man. That was the way the Church wanted it, and it seemed to be working just fine for centuries.

"We have our newest class just down here." Christine said as they entered the hall. "They have been here only four days. A class of five. A smaller group but one with much needed extra attention."

"More than Cat?" Marcus asked.

"Each girl is unique. Though there are similarities, every single girl has a different story and a different method to become successful. Part of my, and the rest of the mother's here, responsibility is to find that method. But we have a standard training week before we begin customizing it to the group. The girl's here have had particularly rough childhoods. Most have come from fatherless households, no brothers, no uncles. Their training is subpar."

They reached an intersection in the hallway. Christine lead them to the right, where a set of stairs awaited them a few yards down. They walked towards them and headed down into the basement of the church.

Christine continued. "To ensure good wives and mothers is why they come here. Our methods are always effective. I pride myself and this Church on never having had a failure. Every girl, over time, has committed to her natural form. No woman has ever entered and left not being an anal masochistic whore for any man."

"Where are we going?" Marcus asked. They reached the basement and another hallway, this one much darker. The air felt colder. Christine didn't seem to feel it however. She led them past lit braziers in the hall, giving off warm light. There was a door up ahead, closed. A heavy wooden one.

"This is where our students spend the first few days. It is the hardest part of their training, but the most rewarding." Christine reached for the door handle but didn't open it. "Once again I must warn you: everything within these walls is specifically reserved for women and their eyes only. I trust you Inquisitor but please keep what you see here today to yourself as much as possible."

"You have my word." Marcus agreed.

"These are troubled women and therefore require extreme methods. Remember that. All of these girls will be better off for it once they leave here. That does not mean it will be painless." With that warning Christine opened the door and Marcus followed her through.

It was a bare room, only a little light within from two lanterns hanging on the left and right walls. It took a moment for Marcus to adjust his eyes at first. But soon enough he could see the five girls within the room.

All of them were in the same position. They were all squatting on the ground, hands above their heads, wrists tied together with rope and then hung up to the ceiling. As they sat their squatting they were sitting over the top a massive conical butt plug. Their ankles were clamped, chains holding them in place on the floor. Then, over each of their shoulders, came another chain, a leather pad on each shoulder making sure the iron wasn't cutting into them. These two chains were tight, pulling the women down to the floor. In this way, the girl had two options: fight and try and keep their asses up in the air, or relent and let the plug go further up their ass. Eventually the chains would win if they were left down here long enough. Marcus was impressed already with the sizes some of these girls were taking.

The five of them wore hooded masks, only a few strands of hair peaking through underneath their black leather hoods. The only opening on the masks was around their mouths, which were stuffed with a ball gag. On their nipples were clamps, weights hanging down from, pulling on their breasts. They still wore their chastity belts at least, but otherwise all of them were completely immobile.

Marcus was suitably impressed. He heard some whimpers and little moans from the girls, but otherwise they were silent. "Impressive." Was all he said.

"Thankyou Sir." Christine crossed her arms, looking proud. "They've been here for two days so far. Another two days should be enough after that. I'm not expecting them to take such a large object immediately. But the point is to shock these girls and to begin loosening them up."

"You keep them here for four days? You feed them?"

She nodded. "Of course. That is the only time the gag is removed. And they are allowed a toilet break twice a day, morning and night, otherwise that is it."

"What is that smell?" Marcus asked. He wrinkled his nose.

"Noticed that?" Christine smiled. "Part of being down here for so long is to remove the sense of pride and fight many of these girls come here with. They need to be broken down. The gags they all have in their mouths are dildos worn by the girls upstairs. When changing them out they come down here, insert the dirty ones, and take a clean one."

"It gets them used to the taste of a girl's ass. Effective."

"As for the smell... the women have to be degraded. Speaking of which..." Christine walked over to the girl in the middle. She was still sitting there, squatting over her plug silently. She couldn't tell where Mother Christine was. She was about half way down her plug, a circumference of maybe six inches. Christine moved up to her, pushing the groin part of her chastity belt right up to the girl's face. The girl reacted, moving her head, pushing her gag up against the steel plate.

"Ever since I was a teenage girl wearing such large plugs, my bladder has always been the size of a thimble." Christine said. "I can only imagine what it must be like for a pregnant woman." Christine looked ahead for a moment, concentrating, and then sighed.

Piss began to pour out of her belt. It flowed through the grate at the front as she let go, urinating within her captivity. The golden liquid splashed onto the leather hood of the girl beneath her. The girl moaned, turning her head, but there was nothing she could do. It all cascaded down onto her as Christine gave her a golden shower.

"There we go slut." Christine smiled. She wiggled her hips and finished up. Drips continued to fall out of her belt but otherwise she seemed done. The girl beneath her was now washed in the liquid but seemed relatively unfazed, as if it was all normal. "Remember your place whore." Christine patted her on the side of the head and walked past Marcus. In the corner of the room was a bucket with water, a ladle floating in it. Christine grabbed it and scooped up some water and then poured it on and into her chastity belt, cleaning herself up. "Feel free to use them as well Inquisitor. It will help with their training after all."

Marcus raised an eyebrow. "I am beginning to see why your school is so successful. Your methods are different to what I've seen before but..." He stood before the young woman before him, looking down. She was moaning, drips of Christine's piss still running down her mask and down her neck. "... I think I will try some of your methods myself."

"If I may ask, in India, what did you witness by the Mother's there?" Christine grabbed a dry wash cloth and patted her chastity belt dry.

"Anal training between the mother's and all the students was of course mandatory. In the frontier towns they aren't as civilized as we are here. It takes generations to train into them correct behaviors. I was there shortly after the new government was installed. It was a time of great learning and understanding but because of this they weren't as thorough or as strict as London."

"I suppose we have had more centuries of learning here. It's easy to forget." Christine beckoned Marcus to the door. "There are some more classes I could show you Inquisitor."

They left the room, Marcus looking back, looking at the young woman being turned into complete submissive anal sluts. His erection throbbed harder in his pants. But there was no use using any of them yet. They were still in the early process of their training and transformation. He did not want to disrupt any of it.

But his eyes were finding it hard to keep off of Mother Christine's large ass as she walked in front of him. All on purpose of course. She wanted him to fuck her. She was showing off for him. But Marcus's curiosity about the rest of the training still outweighed his own libido.

They headed back upstairs, heading down a different hallway from the one previously. Down past a few doors, Christine led him to a rather simple wooden door and opened it up. "Our prayer room." Christine said.

There were rows of wooden pews, about five on the left and the right, all facing a large chapel style glass window at the end. The warm sun poured through, the reds and greens of the artwork creating a dazzling display. It was a picture of Emperor Augustine the 9th, a great leader of the Holy Empire who had died about fifty years ago. He was standing on a green hill, the light from heaven cast upon his shoulders, looking up to the sky.

On the pews were about ten women, all of them scattered about, sitting by themselves. They were both a mixture of Mothers, Nuns and students. All of them had their eyes closed, hands together, praying silently. As they prayed they were all currently sitting on large dildos, backs upright, inches of thick fake cock impaling their asses. Only one seemed to be moving herself up and down while she prayed, while the rest were still, their butts filled being more than enough for them.

They chose not to enter. Marcus did not want to disturb the women in prayer. Christine closed the door and they headed down the hall again.

"We also have women come in for special classes occasionally. Up ahead will be one such example." Christine told Marcus. "As trained as I am in teaching young women, there are particular areas that I am not an expert in, so I bring in women of the congregation to help."

"Interesting." Marcus mused. Christine opened another door at the end of the hall. Within was a kitchen, a large one at that. Marcus guessed it may have been used for the entire church and nunnery. There was a large bench running through the center of the room, at least twenty feet long, with stove tops against the wall and a massive fire oven at the end. The smell of food cooking wafted up to Marcus. He smelt bread, smoke, meat, herbs. It made his stomach growl. Pots boiled on the stove tops, there was fresh vegetables on the counter tops.

Standing at attention were a group of six students. They weren't gagged but they had their collars on, chains attached to them and their pierced nipples. Their chastity belts were on, asses no doubt plugged. Marcus guessed they had been here for some time guessing by how calm and comfortable they looked. They had their hands by their sides, standing straight, listening to a woman who was talking to them.

She was older than Gwen, this woman maybe in her early thirties. She wasn't plump but she was curvy, a gorgeous female body. She was short, not even five foot two, her long dark hair curled up in a bun on top of her head. She was heavily pregnant as well, her round belly looking full term. She wore her chastity belt despite it. She had weighted piercings on her nipples, causing her huge tits to sag onto her belly, and on the left hand side of her belly was six lines about two inches long tattooed onto her skin. Marcus guessed that was how many children she had already delivered.

"Today's lesson ladies will be stew." The pregnant woman said. She had a ladle in one hand, using it like a wand as she spoke, swirling it through the air. "A stew is an easy meal to prepare, one that you can create with many ingredients or very few. A simple dish for your husband and your children." She noticed Christine and gave a nod. "Mother."

"Fiona. May I introduce Inquisitor Marcus Winton. He is doing an inspection of the school. I thought I would show him part of your lesson."

"I doubt it'll be as entertaining as some of the others." Fiona smiled. "This is just basic cookery for new wives. Not much buggery to go on here... unless you would like some?" Fiona rubbed her huge swollen belly. "I've never had the pleasure to entertain and care for an Inquisitor before. It would be my honor."

"That's quite alright madam. I would like to have you care for me, but I would not want to interrupt your lesson for the young ladies." He gave the girls a smile. "Becoming a well rounded and dutiful wife is the most important thing you can do."

"As you wish Inquisitor." Fiona huffed. Christine had almost looked concerned that Marcus would have taken up the offer, denying her chance at him. But relief washed over her. Fiona meanwhile turned around, showing off her plump pink ass to him. "You know where to find me if you change your mind Sir. Ladies, eyes off the Inquisitor." Six hungry eyes were all staring at the noticeable bulge in Marcus's pants. Their focus shifted back to Fiona. "Let's get our ingredients and begin cooking! And need I remind you again: let's try to keep the carrots out of our asses! I don't want you fucking the food! If you get desperate, I will administer a good fisting in the meantime."

Marcus watched the group of girls turn their attention away from him as they found an empty part of the kitchen bench to work on. "Now pay attention ladies. Watch what I do with the knife." Fiona expertly grabbed the handle of a sharp blade in front of her and began slicing a potato into thin slices. The girl's watched and then began following her lead.

"We get girl's in here from various social circles. From the poorest to the daughter's of royalty." Christine said. "Some of these girl's have never even been in a kitchen before."

"I can see." Marcus watched one young blonde girl very hesitantly try to slice into her potato. She kept looking from Fiona to the potato, lip twisted in focus, trying to concentrate as she made her first cut.

"Everything here is about discipline. They learn to cook. Clean. They make their own beds. They exercise. Everyone here is the same as the other. There is no rich or poor. Training and duty to their new Masters is what matters."

They left the kitchen. Fiona carried on teaching the girl's how to make a stew. Marcus and Christine stood in the hallway, closing the door. "I have been suitably impressed with all you have accomplished here. You should be proud of the work you are doing here. On behalf of the Inquisition I can only thank you and your devotion to your work."

"That means a lot to me. I only hope that I am doing right by these girls. That is all I care about." Christine gave a smile, a little red in the cheeks. She was slightly embarrassed but nodding in his good faith.

GONG!

The sound of a bell echoed through the hallway. Marcus looked up. It must have come from the bell tower up top.

"It's the bell for the change of class." Christine said. "Many of the girls will move and have a break before they move onto their next studies."

"I see... they will all be in the hall then? At the tables?" Marcus asked.

"Yes Inquisitor."

"Then let us head there."

Christine led the way, curious, but said nothing further. Marcus seemed very interested in returning back there. In fact, he'd just had quite the idea.

They returned back to the mess hall. Only a small handful, perhaps five girls, were in there. They had bowls of hot soup, bread, spoons and were sitting down to eat at a table towards the back. Marcus could tell they were a new class just from the plugs within their asses. They were smaller, only an inch thick at the base. They had a nervous energy about them like they still didn't understand fully what was happening.

"Up there." Marcus pointed to the raised dias at the front of the mess hall that was still empty.

Christine turned and gave him a look. "Inquisitor... are you sure?"