Hunting Trip with My Ex's Brother

Story Info
Ex brother-in-law takes Erin hunting.
3.6k words
4.16
10.1k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubby and I were supposed to head for a road trip up north for some hunting. Unfortunately, at the last minute, both our son and one of our dogs became sick so hubby opted to stay home and send me on the trip as he could hunt at a later date.

I loaded up my station wagon and gave hubby a big kiss on my way out the door. We were to be hunting with my ex in-laws, specifically my ex's brother Brad. We were going to stay with my ex mother-in-law, a woman I still love dearly, then hunt with Brad. With hubby not being able to come, I was relying on Brad to guide my hunt.

I headed out and a few hours later arrived at my ex's Mom's house (I still call her Mom). Brad was already there and they greeted me warmly. "Too bad Tom couldn't make it but I'll take good care of you" Brad said to me. There was a strange inflection in his voice but I immediately dismissed it and carried on the conversation. I brought my gear inside, went through it and soon it was time for us to head out for the first hunt, trying to capitalize on some white tail nearby that evening that Brad had already scouted for me.

We parked at the edge of a forest, then I followed Brad as we hiked for about 20 minutes to our destination. We both got comfortable and sat in wait. Unfortunately, hunting is rarely a sure thing and the expected deer did not materialize before dark.

Finally, Brad broke the silence, "too dark to shoot now" as he stood and stretched. I did the same. He continued, "Not many things a couple of people out here can do in the dark." As quickly as he finished his sentence, he stepped forward from behind me and pressed against my back, pushing me against the tree I'd been sitting next to.

I tried to turn but he kept me there, being much larger than I am. He kissed my neck, then whispered "I never understood what you saw in my brother, but I sure understood what he saw in you." He licked my neck, then nibbled my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Brad wrapped his hands around me and started to run them up and down my body before reaching in front and undoing my jacket and slipping his hands up under my shirt to my breasts and fondling them with his ice-cold hands. I knew I had to stop this but I was powerless, both due to his being much larger and stronger than me but also due to the lust overtaking my body. I could feel the moistness between my legs already lubricating me as Brad manhandled me. He slipped his hands down to my hips and started to grind against my ass. I could feel his hard cock pressed between my ass cheeks through our pants.

Lust took us both over completely. I pushed back against Brad as he feverishly undid and pulled down my pants and panties. The cold air on my pussy was exhilarating and I was extremely anxious as I waited while Brad fumbled behind me, freeing his hard cock. Within moments I felt the scalding heat of his cock pressed against my pussy lips. I bent forward as much as I could and moaned out as he found my opening and pushed into me. "Fuck Erin, you feel so good! I can't tell you how long I've wanted to fuck you" he panted into my ear as he started to thrust in and out of me. He grabbed my naked hips, pulling me back as he pushed forward. Brad was grunting like an animal when just as suddenly as this all started, he moaned loudly and pushed forward. Far too quickly, I could feel the flood of his hot cum inside me and could feel his cock throbbing as it pumped his seed.

As soon as he was finished, he pulled out, letting his cum leak from me. I quickly pulled up my panties and pants to catch the mess. Brad spoke, "I'm sorry that was so quick" he said in an embarrassed tone, "it's just that I've wanted you so badly for so long and it's been a long time since I've been with anyone."

I assured him that I understood completely. We picked up our gear and hiked out of the bush, making small talk in the dark on our drive back. When we got to Mom's, she asked how things went. Brad replied, "No deer, but things went better than I'd hoped." I looked at him hoping he'd stop there and as soon as Mom turned away, Brad winked at me with a grin. I smiled back, then thanked him for taking me out and said I had better have a shower and get some sleep for our early start tomorrow morning. We all agreed and Brad headed home, leaving me to clean up and head to bed, with dirty dreams of our encounter filling my head.

The next morning came far too quickly. I got up and got ready and found Brad already waiting for me in the living room. He got up, stepped forward and surprised me with a kiss, then led the way to his truck. "How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"Not great" I replied.

"Me either," said Brad, "I couldn't stop thinking about you and what we did." I didn't say anything in return. After a few minutes of driving in awkward silence, Brad asked, "Are you mad at me?"

"No, not at all. I just really didn't expect that, and I'm married as you know." I replied.

Brad nodded, "well, I'm glad you're not upset." We drove in silence, arriving at our starting point for the morning hunt. We loaded up our gear and rifles and headed out, me following Brad. After an hour or so of very hard and steep hiking we arrived at the edge of an opening in the woods, Brad indicating in a whisper that we were at our destination. He guided me to his blind and we got ready.

The weather started to turn for the worst and soon it was windy and pouring rain as daylight broke. We sat there for hours in silence under the trees, seeing nothing. Brad finally spoke in a whisper, "with this weather, we'll be lucky to see anything out there." I nodded in agreement. Brad continued, "We can hike out and try our luck later, or tough it out and kill some time, up to you." I thought about it for a few moments, not looking forward to hiking back up the steep hills again and replied, "let's tough it out." He nodded in agreement.

Brad dug through his pack and pulled out his camp stove and made us some hot chocolate to keep us warm. It's amazing how comforting something so simple can be in those conditions. We sat quietly, sipping our drinks and chatting. My drink was nearly finished when Brad moved forward on his knees, a look of pure desire on his face, and took my cup from my hands, placing in on a stump nearby, then leaned forward and kissed me.

In the back of my head, I knew this was coming after last night and I was prepared to stop it, or so I thought.

Brad continued to kiss me deeply and my will to stop him slipped away as I started to kiss him back. Brad moved forward more, pushing me back. As he laid me back, I spread my legs so that he was between them. He was already hard and started to grind against my pussy. Once again, I could feel myself becoming very wet. We continued kissing deeply before Brad sat up and took off his jacket, then reached down and undid his pants and slid them down as his cock sprung free. This was the first time I'd actually seen his cock and I wasn't disappointed. He wasn't large, but no slouch either and was very hard.

I quickly undid my boots and then unfastened my pants. Brad immediately grabbed them and slid them down and off my legs along with my panties. Before I knew it, his mouth was pressed to my pussy, sending lightning bolts of pleasure through my body. Brad was skilled with his tongue and fingers and along with the excitement of being outside and on display, he soon sent me over the edge into an incredible orgasm.

I was trying to catch my breath and regain my focus and as I did, Brad climbed up on top of me, resting his cock at my entrance as he started to kiss me again. "Fuck Erin, you're so sexy! I've wanted you for so long!" he panted into my mouth. I then felt his cock probing as his hips moved up and down until his head found my pussy and pushed into me. The air escaped my lungs as Brad pushed all the way inside in one stroke, then held himself there staring me in the eyes before starting to slowly thrust out and back in. In moments, he was fucking me hard.

After a few minutes, Brad pulled out and leaned back. I got up to my knees and moved to him, climbing on his lap and lowering myself onto his shaft. I love this position for the control I have and was soon grinding on him. Brad unfastened my jacket, then lifted my sweater off, leaving me in a shirt and bra. He lifted the shirt, and freed my tits from my bra as he played with them. He brought his mouth to one of my nipples and started to suck on it and this sent me over the top again as I shook violently, my pussy clamping down on him as I climaxed again.

Brad waited until I was done before lifting me off him and leaning back against a tree while he caught his breath. His cock was pointing straight upward and precum was leaking from it. I brought my mouth down and licked the precum, tasting his saltiness. Brad moaned when I licked him and then I pulled him into my mouth and started to suck, lowering my mouth further and further down until my nose pressed against his pubes. I could smell his sweaty musky scent from our hike in, along with the smell of my own juices on him. Now I started to move my mouth, along with a hand, up and down his shaft, my naked ass up in the air as the cold air teased me. I'd had my pleasure, I figured it was time for Brad to have his release also but he had other plans.

Moments later, he lifted my head and pulled his cock from my mouth, saying "don't move". I stayed there on my hands and knees as he moved behind me. He got to his knees and guided his cock to my pussy again, pushing in and grabbing my hips. I suddenly got flashbacks to last night, giving me shivers as he started to fuck me hard again. I was sure this was how he would finish but he proved me wrong again, pulling out and standing up, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. Brad then wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me against him as he kissed me again.

Before I knew it, he was reaching down and lifting me into the air as he slid his arms under my thighs and grabbed my ass cheeks, holding me just above his cock. I reached down between us and guided him to me again, then he lowered me onto him. We fucked this way for a short time before he turned and pressed my back against a tree and allowed one of my legs to fall so that my foot was on the soft ground. Brad kept kissing me as he thrust up in and out of me, breathing faster and faster as he did. Within a couple more minutes he broke the kiss and panted out, "Oh fuck Erin, I'm going to cum!" He'd barely finished his statement before he groaned out loudly. Once again, I felt the flood of his semen as he shot into my womb. I love watching a man's face as he climaxes, some make incredible faces and Brad was no exception.

Soon we were both dressed again and Brad made us another warm drink. We didn't say much, smiling awkwardly at one another from time to time.

Brad suddenly froze, whispering, "Slowly grab your rifle. Deer directly behind you, 150 yards." At first, I thought Brad was pulling my leg, thinking that our sex noises had likely scared everything away but his face told me otherwise. I slowly grabbed my rifle and rotated until I could see the beautiful buck in the distance. I brought my rifle to target, breathed slowly and BOOM! When I regained focus, the buck was dead. We went to it and Brad complimented me on my good shot. As we gutted the deer, I kept being distracted by the wetness between my legs, my panties and pants full of semen. Soon the work was done and we hauled the buck back to the truck and loaded it up, driving to the local game butcher and dropping it off before heading back well before dinner.

Brad took me directly to his house this time rather than dropping me at Mom's. I was surprised but he said that Mom wasn't expecting us and she'd feel bad at not having made dinner for us. Knowing how she is, I agreed with Brad. "I'll make us some dinner so we can kill some time here if that's okay?" he asked. I nodded, wondering exactly how he wanted to kill time, but suspecting that I already knew. Brad said he was going to jump in the shower, then cook. He showered, then asked if I wanted to do the same. I did want to but didn't have clean clothing there. Brad said he'd throw my pants and underwear in the washer if I wanted and I thought that was a great idea, considering they were full of his semen, so I peeled off and handed them to him. I showered, a nice long hot shower, warming my core back up after our cold romp and hunt. When I emerged in a towel Brad smiled at me, "Wow. So sexy."

I blushed, never being one to like compliments. I sat in a chair facing the kitchen as Brad cooked us up some steaks and veggies. We sat at the table and ate, me in only my towel, feeling very under-dressed.

After dinner we sat in the living room, Brad swapped my clothes into the dryer and turned on a show but neither of us watched it as we chatted about the past. I kept seeing Brad's gaze drift to my legs and I finally looked down, only then realizing that my pussy was slightly visible to him. "Oops, sorry" I said as I tried to cover up.

Brad laughed, "No, please don't cover it up". I stopped and looked at him. He then stood and walked over to me, then got to his knees, pulling my towel open. "Wow, you really are beautiful" he said quietly before leaning forward and kissing me again. We kissed for only a moment before he then kissed my neck, then my upper chest before moving to one of my breasts and nipples, then the other in turn. He then grabbed my legs behind the knees and pulled me forward as he slid further down before spreading my legs and licking me again. Brad was insatiable, wanting to make up for all the years he'd wanted me but couldn't have me. He ate me slowly and skillfully, sliding a finger into me as he teased my pussy. His tongue flicked over my clit, licking and sucking at it until I could not take any more and climaxed again. When I was finished, Brad sat back and wiped his mouth and smiled, then stood and sat back in his lazy boy chair before saying, "Sorry, I just really needed to taste you again."

I smiled, then decided to reciprocate. I slid off the chair to my knees, then crawled over to him and placed my head on his lap, looking up at him. "I'd like to do the same" I said to him, before grabbing his belt and undoing it. Brad smiled down at me and helped take off his pants and underwear. His cock was soft this time. I assumed it was because he'd already cum today. I was in no rush this time as I licked his soft cock. I pulled him into my mouth and sucked and licked, loving the feel of him growing hard in my mouth. I stroked him with my hand, sitting back to admire his cock before leaning forward and sucking his balls, one and then the other.

As I stroked him, precum leaked from him and I greedily lapped it up before wrapping my mouth around him again. I pumped his cock up and down in unison with my mouth, trying to coax him to cum in my mouth. I could taste the constant leaking of salty precum. I was sure Brad was getting close and I was ready to take him into my mouth when he suddenly pulled my mouth off him and pushed me onto my back on the floor, climbing between my legs. He had other ideas of how he wanted to finish. He quickly shoved his cock into me again and lifted my legs onto his shoulders, fucking me frantically.

Brad hadn't thrust more than a few times before he cried out, "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming!" His cock throbbed, I felt him starting to cum when he suddenly pulled out and let my legs fall. He grabbed his cock and jerked wildly as the next ribbon of semen shot from the end, landing on my pubic hair. Another and another landed on my tummy and onto my open pussy as he quickly straddled my legs and climbed up my body. Before I knew it, he was straddling my chest, still jerking at his cock as it continued to squirt semen. He pointed it at my mouth and I opened as the next spurt splashed against my cheek, then into my mouth. He pushed forward, sliding his cock head between my lips and I closed my mouth on him and sucked. I was looking up his body, watching as he continued to shake and twitch, every last drop of his precious seed being sucked into my mouth.

Finally, he was finished and got off me, then helped me to my feet. "Fuck, you need another shower" he chuckled. I agreed and headed back to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower, turning the hot water on again and turning my back to the faucet. The warm water was running over my body again when Brad entered the shower in front of me. His cock was soft as he stepped forward and kissed me under the water. He lathered the soap and washed my entire body from top to bottom and then I did the same to him. When we were done, we exited the shower and dried off. "I hope you don't mind but I sent Mom a message saying we'd be back very late so you were going to crash here and not to wait up". In light of things, I didn't have a problem with that and I certainly didn't want to face Mom knowing what Brad and I had just done. Brad went into his room, then came out with an oversized shirt for me to sleep in. He took my hand and led me into his room where we curled up and quickly fell fast asleep.

I woke sometime in the night to feel Brad's hands caressing me and his hard cock pressed against my back. I was exhausted but still didn't resist as he pushed me onto my stomach and straddled me. His hot cock was between my ass cheeks as he slid up and down, then he angled it further down and entered my pussy again. He didn't fuck me for long this time either and soon grunted as he shot another load into my married pussy before dismounting and passing out again.

We both slept in and when I woke, I heard cooking in the kitchen. I climbed out of bed, feeling the wetness of Brad's cum between my legs. I was exhausted and very hungry, the smell of bacon filling the air. Soon we ate, showered and dressed, then headed to Mom's. On the drive there we chatted a bit about what had happened and about how it had to remain a secret, both of us agreeing completely.

Before getting out of the truck, Brad leaned over and kissed me again, thanking me for a wonderful time. I smiled and thanked him in return, then said, "I'm looking forward to hunting season next year", then winked at him. Brad then reminded me that he was hoping to come down our way to hunt in a week or so, sending another shiver down my spine and a wetness between my legs. I then got out of his truck and headed into Mom's, thanked her for a lovely visit, grabbed my bags and headed home, flashbacks of what had happened along with pangs of excitement thinking about what might happen next week filling my head as I drove.