All Comments on 'Hunting Wolves Ch. 01'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Good read.

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

A nice beginning with a good setup. Both character and plot wise. My only critique is watch switching back\forth from first person and some small errors with grammer. Need an editor or beta reader to help catch those. Otherwise, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More??

This story was good. Hope you add more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ooh!

Love it! A wonderful setup for a story. Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Plot

BUT don't start a story like this without several more chapters ready for press. Otherwise, you kill the reader's interest. We are seven full days past your first chapter and no second chapter yet! Give us some story!!!

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
Next one was submitted Saturday

And hopefully will be out in the morning in the Non-Human section. The chapters come as I have time to write them, this is just fun for me. Thanks for the idea though.

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
And chapter two is out

https://www.literotica.com/s/hunting-wolves-ch-02

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Oops,

werewolf vs. sniper ... that can be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rated a one for the authors failure to include tabs for rape

I am disgusted by rape and anything to do with it. Authors need to learn to flag their fucking stories correctly. I wish authors would be banned for that shit. Not one chapter in this heap of garbage contained a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not RAPE!

Dear Other Anonymous,

She didn't want to go into the cold water, but was enjoying the sex. You gave a one out of some mind block trigger. So, no. Author should NOT be reported for not adding reluctance/no consent tag. So I gave 5 stars to discount your non objective unrealistic 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Added a 5 just because some people cant read a story without interjecting their own feelings.

The author clearly made the lake scene willing, Too bad some are too high in their tower to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Oh for fuck's sake... There must be some crazy ass contingent of people out there because I constantly see complains about non-consensual stories. This story doesn't even come close to that. He wasn't raping her. Frankly, since you're reading a Were story you might be more concerned about your penchant for bestiality than trying to make everything other than straight up missionary in a bed rape. If you don't want to read about graphic sex there's a whole universe of material out there that won't offend you.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Fast Start

Dramatic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rape? Wth? Where did someone ever get that idea? I guess this is another example of certain people being insisting that something has happened even though it has not occurred. Lots of that happening these days.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Anon rated a one,

You should be aware you are a dumbass.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan11 months ago

You've got to love the way "anon's" come along, don't bother reading, don't take into account that this is "fiction and fantasy." and project their own silly psychologies onto a story that is generally good.. although I do wish Lit would expand the ratings to 1-10 stars, I read many that defintely rate more than 4, but that don't really rate 5. Makes it hard to differentiate between the merely very good and the brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2312 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES