Huntress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hum caused his throat to open up more and her tip managed to push down even deeper into his tight neck. Again Aquia gagged from the invasion and felt his eyes beginning to water, but his attention was grabbed once more by the most incredible sound he'd ever heard.

"Ooooohhh yeessss..." Accalia moaned, her head lolling back again as she felt her pointed tip penetrate even deeper into his warm, moist tunnel. The boy swallowed, flexing the tube sealed around her cock. He was unwittingly using his throat to lovingly milk her shaft, massaging it in an undulation that made her toes curl. "Mmmhmmm that's a good boy...you're pretty good at sucking cock. Looks like you found your calling." She snickered and peaked back down at him.

His face was flushed, eyes a little glassy, and she realized in this moment that he was moving his head on his own. Her hand was gently resting on his yellow locks, but she was applying no pressure. He was blowing her completely by himself, tongue whipping about and licking along the underside of her sword. Spit cascaded out of his lips sloppily, creating a bit of a mess but, unbeknownst to the lad, also lubing her up in preparation for what was to follow.

"Hmmm..." She thought and looked down at the boy's trousers. Just as she suspected, she could see the tiniest bulge jutting out against his pants. "HA! I knew it. He's a cockslut." She grinned down at him, then another idea popped into her head. He was doing a good job now, and his oral skill was improving by the minute, but...she had another idea on how to teach this dumb human a lesson. And how to get her own rocks off too.

"Good work slut, you're making me veeeryy happy..." Aquia redoubled his efforts on twisting his head around, trying to churn up her dick and make it feel even better for her. But he stopped cold in his movements when he felt something suddenly sliding up along his crotch.

"Mm!?" He glanced down and saw that once again, she had raised her leg up, but instead of kicking him, she was delicately trailing the side of her foot along the hard bulge in his pants.

"And when you make me happy...you get rewarded..." She rubbed her foot a bit more firmly against his concealed member, trying to get her message across. And judging by how he had frozen in lust-induced shock, she figured it worked. "Mhmhm..." She giggled again, pulling her foot up higher to sink her toes in beyond the hem of his trousers.

This time Aquia jumped as he felt her clawed feet begin to dive into his pants, touching his bare skin. Immediately he pulled back releasing her dick once more, "Ahh! Wait! You can't do that!" He yelped, leaning away from her dick. Accalia looked at him puzzled, "I...I can't let anyone...I've never..." He stammered, his blush suddenly deepening to a bright red. Violating his mouth was one thing, but no one had ever gone into his most sacred area before.

The she-wolf's confused look slowly morphed into a predatory grin, "You're a virgin boy? Ha! By the Gods, this is perfect." She clapped her hands and pulled herself back, setting both her feet back on the ground.

Aquia also looked stunned by this, what did she mean?

His question was quickly answered as she suddenly with blinding speed leaned down and barreled into Aquia's smaller body. She lifted him completely off the ground and up over her shoulder like a barrel of wine, snatching up her spear in the other hand and starting on her merry way.

"WHA-!" He squealed, "What are you doing!?"

He felt her hand come around to his cute backside and grab a handful of his still-clothed rear. "Oh baby, I was just gonna fuck around with you for a bit and leave you here. But now, there's no way I'm letting you go. Heehee!" She laughed, eagerly speeding off towards her camp. "You may be a virgin right now, but you're gonna be my slut by the end of tonight!"

"What!? No! Let me go!" Aquia yelled, fighting against her hold. Since he was slung over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, he could feel how her arm was muscled as he struggled. Not so much as to be unwomanly, but she felt far tougher than he was with his scrawny arms, and she was more than strong enough to make his attempts at escape futile.

Accalia ignored his shouting and his wriggling and strolled all the way back to her campsite, a wolfish grin plastered on her face and her hard, throbbing cock bouncing the whole way. Both parts of her were looking forward to what was about to transpire.

When they finally arrived, she was glad to see her fire was still going and hoped that Aquia had worn himself out enough to not struggle so much when they got started.

"Here we are!" She said, unceremoniously plopping his small frame down on the ground a few feet away from her fire pit. He let out a cute 'Ouuf!' as she planted him, "Alright, now let's get you out of these annoying things." She grinned, grabbing at his laced up shirt. Her pointed claws cutting through the cotton with ease and she pulled away, tearing the material open with hardly any resistance at all.

Aquia's eyes went wild and panicked. "No! Stop!" He attempted to flail, kicking out with his legs and trying to bat at her with his still-bound hands.

"Ah!" The She wolf raised her voice and her spear up, allowing the bladed end to hover beside his frightened face. "Stop struggling, human. I wouldn't want to hurt such a fuckable face." To Aquia's surprise, her tone had shifted from threatening to almost like she was talking to an infant. She even pouted her lips at the end and clicked her tongue as if she was chastising a child. Aquia's gaze went between her and the spear, thinking frantically. So far she hadn't been very harmful to him. Rather forceful yes, but even her slaps hadn't been hard enough to leave a mark. But he didn't want to press his luck in that area either, who knew what this Moon Child was capable of? Besides, now that she'd shifted from threatening him to talking to him like he was a baby, maybe she was planning to go easy on him.

So he ceased his fighting and just looked away, ashamed, while her clawed hands went back to work, ripping and tearing open his shirt. Soon, all his clothing was nothing but a pile of shreds at his side. The only garments she allowed him to keep were his knee-high socks. Apparently she liked how they looked on him.

And now there he was, bared in all his glory to this ravenous werewolf. His pink nipples were hard in the brisk cold of the evening and goosebumps spread out all over his creamy, smooth skin. Accalia drank in the sight of this virgin blonde beauty, loving that his tiny four inch prick was still rock hard between his legs. And his adorable, plump, cherry-sized nuts looked so full, practically begging to have a pathetic little human boy load squeezed out of them.

"So cute..." She thought as he moved his hands to try and cover himself. One over his boy titties and the other down between his legs trying to hide his tiny cock.

She stood up, taking up the same position as she did before: one leg on either side of Aquia, K-9 cock still pointing up proudly and throbbing. She grinned down at him with a toothy, predatorial smile, and stuck her spear in the ground off to the side. "Alright, my slutty little bitch." She lifted her right leg and stepped down on his belly, not hard, just exerting her dominance over his puny self. "Now here's what's going to happen to you..." She slid her clawed foot up his body, bringing it up and under his forearm to kick his limb away from his body, preventing him from hiding his nudity with it. "You are going to get fucked tonight, by my big doggy dick." She went on, tormenting the poor youth, his sky blue eyes staring up at her. Begging, pleading for her to release him. It fed her already flaming arousal. "But first...I'm going to make you cum." Her foot trailed back down his slender chest, gently raking the tips of her claws along his tender skin, just barely touching the surface.

Aquia drew a shaky breath, he was scared, terrified and...

And...

The feeling he got when the sharp point of her nails traced along his chest was...tingly.

He couldn't explain it, but it made him feel strange.

"Wh...what's going on?" He thought, as he felt her feet move lower.

She put both hands on her hips and playfully kicked away the hand he was using to try and cover his boyhood. "That's right...I bet you've always wanted to feel the soft touch of a woman...feel another's flesh against your own..." Aquia knew he should be struggling against this, fighting back, but the tingly feeling that had started in his chest was rapidly spreading through his body. His thoughts felt hazy, his limbs leaden. Her foot dipped down again, but he was too dazed to respond, and there was nothing to prevent the ball of her foot from pressing down on the underside of his member.

"Aah!" Aquia gasped, her foot now slowly rubbing up and down along his small prick. Gently pulling and tugging the oh so sensitive skin. "P...please...I...I don't want this..."

"Ooouu baby boy...I think you do..." She said to him, still talking in that lighter, sweeter tone. Tantalizing and teasing him both mentally and physically. "Just look? Your cute little cock is rock hard against my feet...I bet you never thought the first time a woman touched you here...would be with her feet, huh? Heehee...and see this?" She moved her feet up to the tip of his cock, catching it between her toes, and squeezed.

Aquia arched his back, "Aaahaa! D-don't!"

"Look at all that precum...it's just oooozing out of you boy..." She planted her foot completely against his dick and started rubbing it faster. "Nnnf...you're a fucking pervert, aren't you? Getting off on a girl's feet like this? Ahahaha...you deserve to get fucked up the ass, like a good bottom bitch." She shifted her tone of voice again, once more drifting into her darker, harsher speech, and growled hungrily down at the quivering human under her feet.

The blonde grimaced, his fair skin beginning to flush from her degrading comments. He knew it was wrong, but her verbal abuse was turning him on even more. He tried to squeeze his eyes shut and look away, trying to convince himself that if he just imagined the feelings away they would vanish.

Only he very quickly realized that was not possible, as the pressure from her feet became firmer, and she began to practically jerk his cock with her rapid movement. Her calf muscles rippled, showing how strong her legs were, highlighting their suppleness as they worked away at his small prick. "Oh Gods...what is she doing to me??"

Accalia was practically gnawing on her lower lip while she watched the human squirm. Her cock stood proudly upright and throbbed angrily, her desire to violate his innocent body building with every stroke of her soft feet on his hard, tiny dick. She could feel his pulsing like her own. She smirked. She was certain that his poor little appendage had never experienced anything this pleasurable in its entire life. It was almost as if it was jumping for joy upon being suffocated by her feet.

"Mmmm...like that you little slut? Mm!" She grunted as she picked her foot up and suddenly stomped down onto Aquia's modestly-sized balls. She made sure to hold back a bit to avoid doing any real damage but still used enough force to show who was the boss.

"GUH!" The boy groaned and lurched a bit from the sudden abuse. He felt like his stomach had flipped upside down, not exactly a pleasant feeling. But oddly enough, it sent an unbelievable rush radiating through his pelvis and throughout his entire form. He moaned, unsure if it was from pleasure or pain, as drool began to leak from the corner of his mouth and drip on the ground.

"Come on boy...cum for me..." She growled lustily, as her feet resumed their previous up-and-down motions, capturing his twitching cock in a rough footjob.. "Cum all over yourself. Show me how filthy little bottom bitches get off on feet." She leaned closer to him, speeding up again as she did so, adding in the occasional step or light kick, jolting his body in waves that sent his mind through a whirlwind of emotions. "Cum for me or I'll crush those pathetic little excuses for balls." She stepped down on them again, this time twisting her foot and applying a little more delicious pressure before continuing rubbing him. "Cum for me!"

It hurt, but it felt intense in a way that his member seemed to be responding positively to. "Uuuuuhhnnngg!" Aquia squealed, his hands scrabbling at the ground searching for anything to hold onto. "P-p...please...ooohhhhh...don't...aah!" Every time she stomped down, she paused for half a second, then quickly picked up her fast-paced rubbing again. He didn't want to give in, but this unstoppable surge from his tormented balls was boiling up, like an overheated pot about to send its contents spilling out everywhere. "I can't...ah! Something's...haah, haah, oh Gods...I-aah! HNNNGGG!" Aquia felt his loins suddenly get unbearably tight. His body stiffened and his hips bucked up, trying to hump into the she-wolf's leg.

The moment she felt his cock begin to pulse, an evil grin appeared on Accalia's face. His prick started to spasm against her feet and she felt his warm, sticky seed begin to coat the sole of her foot. "Goooood boooy." She encouraged him in a sultry tone. Milky-white, adorable spurts of cum squirted from his little pink tip, the flushed look of guilty pleasure written all over his face as he experienced his first orgasm at the hands (metaphorically speaking) of Accalia's feet.

Aquia spasmed for a while, quivering under the touch of her foot. She kept pressure on his overexcited cock consistent, making sure to stroke the boy's entire load out of him. He felt the hot drops of his seed spattering onto his smooth belly, waves of white hot bliss causing his vision to go hazy. He'd never felt anything like this before, and even as it started to subside he continued to twitch, his body still shuddering from the sensations of his first release.

Accalia's cock seemed to be twitching in rhythm with his body, a long string of clear precum drooling down from her tip, while the majority of it poured down the side of her shaft like a sticky glistening river. Her member was literally jumping as it throbbed with blood, watching the cute human quiver and cum was too much for the Moon child. She had to have him now.

Baring her pointed teeth, a low rumbling growl emerged from her chest as she looked over his frail, blushing body. She reached up to the cloth wrap she used to conceal her chest and pulled it up over her head. The hefty breasts bounced as they were freed, showing off their soft flesh and rock-hard nipples.

She then leaned down towards Aquia's arms, both still lying above his head while he panted, trying to catch his breath. Quickly she collected his hands and looped the cloth wrap around his wrists, binding them tightly together. She was sure he was far too weak to be able to struggle away from her, but this was just to be sure.

Besides, she liked how it looked and the idea of tying this helpless human up for her pleasure excited her to no end.

Aquia was snapped out of his blurred pleasure daze as his body was suddenly yanked downward. He squeaked and blinked a few times allowing his vision to coalesce on the she-wolf, dragging his lower half to the log beside the campfire. His legs still up in the air and his arms now bound together above him, he suddenly became aware he was in a very vulnerable position. "Wha-...wait!"

"Mmmm, no more waiting my pretty little human..." Accalia shot him down with a look of predatory hunger. She hungrily ran her tongue along her lips as she reached the log and sat herself upon it. She continued to drag her prey along until he felt his lower back touch the bark of the downed tree.

She hoisted his bottom up close to her pelvis, lifting his lower half far off the ground until only his head and the upper part of his shoulders remained on the forest floor. The grass tickling the sides of his face as he stared up at the stars and into the glowing eyes of the wolfish woman. It was then that he felt another tickling sensation, but it wasn't by his blushing face, it was down below by his rear.

Accalia supported his lower back with one hand and used her other to grab her pulsating dick. Pushing her pointed tip towards his tight virgin hole, she squeezed it from the base to her tip, coaxing even more precum to ooze out of her. She then used the sticky fluid to slick up his entrance, giving him just enough lubrication for her to fit inside.

When the blonde felt the odd, foreign sensation of something prodding at his most sacred area, he seemed to completely snap out of his delirium. "No! No! You can't!" He renewed his struggling, trying to wriggle his way out of this upside-down position she had put him in. But her choice of pose seemed to work against him as all she had to do was grab ahold of his waist in order to pin him down. His stocking clad legs kicked out in the air and his upper torso tried to thrash about and get free.

His wiggling caused his pliable ass cheeks bounce delightfully, almost like they were excited at the prospect of being stuffed by a thick, drooling dick. Accalia's pearly teeth shined in a sadistic grin, enjoying his frantic pleas for mercy.

She dragged her canine cock up and down his star, circling it as well, with her tip just teasing the entrance until the desire in her pelvis could be held back no longer.

"Don't worry little slut, before this night is over, you're gonna be in love with my cock." She tormented him.

Aquia's head flew back and forth and his ocean-blue eyes became glassy with tears, "Please no! Don't take my purity miss please!"

A low, evil giggle vibrated throughout Accalia's chest, his begging only turning her on more, along with the thought that his innocence was about to be claimed by her. "Maybe next time you won't go wandering through the woods alone..." She applied pressure to his puckered star. Aquia drew in a sharp breath as he felt the pointed tip begin to push in beyond his only barrier. And with a little extra help from her hand, she pressed down with her fingers in order to give it the force she needed to penetrate through his tight anal ring, "Silly little butt slut..." Her tip slowly slid in.

The boy's eyes went as wide as the moon, his mouth agape as he felt an invading sensation as her wolf cock pierced into him. Her precum served as sufficient lube for her to get inside, but the rest of her long, thick shaft followed immediately after. She slowly thrust her hips forward and down, forcing her dick ever deeper into his warm, inviting depths. This earned a few weak, mewling squeaks from Aquia, feeling his insides being stretched and forced apart to accommodate her organ.

Watching it disappear inch by inch into his sucking depths was a thing of beauty. His face contorting in discomfort and shame, eyes squeezing shut, his semi-hard cock pointing directly at his face just above the spots of his spilt seed. And with the two effeminate balls drooping low right beneath it, it was like a gift from the Gods.

Accalia's mouth was open in a wild grin as she sank inside, relishing in his velvety muscles massaging her every vein and curve of her dick. Bursts of pleasure spread outwards, originating in her shaft and radiating into her balls and up her abdomen. From there, they spread even further,up to her busty chest and reaching both up to the top of her head, and down to the tips of her clawed toes.

"Fuuuuuck...his ass is fucking perfect..." She thought, pushing in deeper and deeper until her plump, full testicles came to rest on the soft pillows that were his ass cheeks. "Aaaaaaahhhh..." She sighed in contentment, just staying there for a while, fully sheathed inside her new cocksleeve. "Oh boy...your ass is tight...fuck it's so tight..."