Huntress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some more soft sobs and quiet squeaks of pain came from Aquia, who still had his eyes tightly shut. "P...p-please...pleaaase pull it out...I don't want this...please..."

"Ahahahahaaaa..." Accalia let out a low chesty chuckle. "Awww...you poor thing. Mmmm..." She rolled her hips.

"Aaah!" Aquia yelped as she did so. The sudden churning sensation caught him off guard as it felt like she was stirring up his gut.

"How could I say no to such a cute face..." She tilted her head, feigning a sympathetic pout. "Okay...I'll pull it out..." She placed her hands on the back of the boy's supple thighs and began to lift herself up. Using the boy's body as leverage as her legs lifted her, but he was so tight around her that he was almost lifted up along with her. His anal muscles clung to her in a vice grip, and Aquia felt like her cock was pulling his insides out with her as she withdrew her meat. The she-wolf eyed the boy's face with the same sadistic smile as before, her dastardly thoughts controlling her body's every move as she watched his adorable expressions, leering at his face as it crumpled up in discomfort from the burning sensation of his anal ring being stretched. She pulled her dick almost all the way free of him, just the tip remaining inside his heavenly depths. But she didn't remove it all the way, hell, she wasn't planning on taking it out for the rest of the night. So with a tilt of her head, and a firm grip on his legs she told him, "...And I'll put it..." She drove her hips back down...hard. "RIGHT...back...in..."

Aquia screamed, "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Her huge she-cock drilled down into his stomach, deep enough that a noticeable bulge in his belly could be seen poking out from the deepness. "Guuuuhhh...ugggghhh..." He groaned, tears freely spilling from his eyes.

Accalia's eyes glazed over, "Fuuuuck yeeeah...this is gonna feel goooood..." She rolled her hips, swiveling her pelvis and stirring up his tunnel with her fully sheathed dick. The bulge in his tummy shifted and moved with her womanhood, causing Aquia to grimace slightly from the churning feeling it gave. But it was nothing compared to feeling her extract her member and plunge it back in a second time, then a third time...fourth...fifth...sixth...

Her red doggy cock was continuously swallowed by the clutching grasp of his rectum. The human squirmed with his arms, still bound at the wrists. He kept his eyes sealed tightly shut, doing his best to imagine that this was all a dream, but with every thrust he felt, the harsh reality of the situation became harder and harder to try and ignore.

She started to pick up speed in her bucking, still holding the back of his soft thighs for support as she shoved her cock down and in. She could feel her tip pressing firmly on the roof of his insides causing his stomach to distend. It was uncomfortable for him, but in spite of its large size her bitch-breaker wasn't hurting him, it was mostly giving him an odd pressure in his belly. It made him feel slightly sick, embarrassed and...oddly enough...tingly.

Aquia felt his toes curling as the Moon Child humped down into him. Her full heavy ballsack clapping down onto the plush tushy below them while her cock dug in relentlessly. Her tapered tip punching his prostate, quickly transforming the burning, painful sensations into something else. It was all too much for the poor young virgin, and he felt these sensations begin to overwhelm him.

"Well...ex-virgin..." Accalia thought sadistically. She knew he was in obvious pain from taking his first cock up the ass. But judging from how he squirmed, how he made soft little mewling sounds and squeaking noises, how his legs softly curled and stretched out in the air, she knew his body was already beginning to enjoy her movements. She glanced at his tiny little hard cock pointing straight at his open mouth, and smirked. "Oh it would be soooo nice to make this cute little thing cum in his own mouth..." She swiveled her feminine hips again, relishing in the sweet, sweet milking feeling his inner muscles offered her. Her head tilted back and her eyes lolled up as well for a moment as the rush of bliss swam up her body. Her hold on his thighs slowly slid up his slender legs, over his stockings until they reached his ankles and grabbed ahold of them.

She straightened up, standing and mounting Aquia from above and using her legs to support herself while fucking the boy into the ground. "Uggggh fuuck yes...you like that, baby boy?" She growled down at him, "Feels good having a cock up your ass doesn't it? Mmm!" She shoved her hips into him harder, her thrusts getting more aggressive and picking up their speed.

Aquia practically flailed his head back and forth, shaking it. "No! Hahh...no...I don't...I don't like it...aaah!" He squealed again, trying to wriggle about again with his legs, but Accalia held them tightly, only allowing for him to continue to squirm submissively.

Accalia grinned, clapping her pelvis audibly into the boy's ass, "Ahahaha...don't act like you don't love it slut..." She tormented him, listening to those soft, arching moans of reluctance and uncertainty. They just fueled her lust like oil on a burning on a torch. She grit her teeth and began to rut harder into him, his lower body being jerked and yanked back and forth by her harsh and forceful cock. "It's all over your pretty little face...you're a cock whore now." She chuckled.

More vigorous head shakes came from Aquia as he tried to deny her words, "No...aaaah! I don't...oooohhhhhh...sttttooooooopp pleeeeaseee..." Long drawn out moans began emerging from the small human. The burning from her member tearing into him had subsided, and now was replaced by this searing white-hot sensation of...warmth...and intensity.

He'd never felt anything like it before. It was causing this odd tightening in his abdomen every time she dove into him. "So...so deep..." Being a virgin before this, Aquia had never experienced the throes of pleasure that others had experienced in the world. This was all foreign to him. It was scary, embarrassing and wrong...but...something was off. His boyhood was responding to the intense friction Accalia generated with her hard rutting into his forbidden entrance. So strange that his eyes opened and he looked over his attacker above him.

The beautiful features of her face glowing in the moonlight, her smooth brown fur reminded him of the tan exotic dancers he'd seen in plays. And those breasts...those large swaying breasts jiggling above him, his mouth began to water as he stared at the hypnotic mounds from below. But then his eyes went lower, passed her tight, toned abdomen, and to her pelvis, where that angry red cock was being shoved into his gut over and over again.

For some reason, he wasn't repulsed by it. Every time it went in, that wave of warmth spread throughout his body. His member began dripping precum again, happily bouncing and spilling its nectar with every kiss her cock gave to his prostate. His mind was melting, he felt like he was going crazy. He wanted her to stop, to leave him be in whatever shreds of his pride that he had left.

But...there was this other thought...slowly surfacing from the back of his mind. That what she was doing was wrong...taking him against his will like this...Forcing herself upon him...tying him up...stuffing her big...thick...cock down his throat...stepping on his tiny boyhood so dominatingly... and now being inside him...fucking him...

He knew he should continue to fight but...he couldn't deny...

He liked the way her cock felt inside him.

"Grrr...ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..." A long low throaty growl began to resound from the she-wolf, an electric tingle rising up in her swinging balls. The ministrations of this human's velvety-smooth asshole wrapping around her so lovingly were bringing her close to the edge now. Her tail excitedly whipped about behind her and her full, plump testicles boiled with buckets of her seed, eager to impregnate the bitch she was fucking. "Urrrg, grraaah! URRRGGGH FUCK!" She grunted animalistically, tossing her hair over her shoulders and releasing her grip on Aquia's ankles so that she could lean further down over him. Her palms planting on the ground on either side of his head, she pressed herself even tighter to his body, pushing her cock in as deep as it could go, preparing for her knot. Her weight further bent the boy's body and sent his legs back on the ground, almost folding him in half. Feet beside his head and his eyes wide open now, he was looking straight into the glowing orbs of the rutting wild animal woman plowing him. Her thrusts sped up into a sheer blur, pounding away at his ass and drawing out much louder, higher-pitched screams and yelps from her bitch. "GUH YEESS, YESS, YESS! FUCKING TAKE MY SEED, SLUT! TAKE IT!"

Aquia looked horrified, his smaller body being roughly thrashed into the ground and his asshole abused, "Aaaaah! Ugghh! W-wait! Ahh! Please!"

Accalia suddenly slapped her hand down onto Aquia's throat, "Sssshut up sluuut...guuuuhhhh...FFFUCK!!!"

The moment her larger hand squeezed his slender throat, the most intense of rushing sensations swept through Aquia. His heart felt like it stopped for a solid three seconds before it picked up its fluttery pace, and his cock began to pulse. "AAAGH...GAH HAA!" He squealed as Accalia's head leaned back again.

The boiling point was reached within her loins, she felt herself reach her climax as her balls began to flex and pump out her cum. But that wasn't even the best part, the sweetest feeling in the world was the swelling of her knot. A long chesty moan emerged from Accalia as she felt the base of her cock expand and stretch out Aquia's tight pulsing entrance. "Oooooooohhhhh fuuuuuck yeeeeaaaahhh..."

Fully sheathed inside him, Aquia felt her size suddenly enlarging and forcing open his asshole even more than it already had been. He drew in a sharp gasp but nothing came out, his jaw hung open in a soundless scream as a heat began to fill his stomach. Her thick womanhood undulating and pulsing as she pumped shots of her baby-making batter into his unprotected tummy. Her knot held him wide open and plugged shut so that none of it could escape.

It felt as it either the pulsations of her cock were touching his prostate or the jets of her thick gooey nut were blasting into it because with each spurt she unloaded into him, there was a hot surge of bliss that rocked his body. He quivered and shook from the feelings until it became too much for him too. Combined with the grip she had on his neck, squeezing and depriving him of just a little bit of oxygen made his mind hazy enough, to somehow reach another orgasm.

"Gghh...ghuhhh...." Weakly he groaned as his own dick began to twitch in tandem with her cock's pulsing. His own runny white seed spurted out, splashing down onto, (as Accalia predicted) his own face and open mouth. His tongue lolled out on reflex, keyed from both the sensation of warm liquid splattering on his lips, and from the mind-melting climax he felt bursting through his abdomen. He didn't even get much of a chance to taste it as he swallowed on raw lustful instinct.

Accalia felt his ass tighten up against her cumming shaft, "Ooooohhhhhohohhh...fuck yeah, good boy..." She closed her eyes and smiled a wide, open-mouthed smile. After seeing him begin to cum on his own face, she knew she had broken him in good. "Veeeery good job sweetie heehee...mmmmm..." She rolled her hips again, still in the aftershocks of emptying her spunk into his boy womb. "Ooooouuuu yeahh...tighten it up...just like that..." She cooed, his anal muscles still twitching around her, lovingly milking out every drop of her wolfish sperm. "Take all of my cum baby...Mmmmm, take it aaaall..."

"I...I..." Was all Aquia could manage to say. He wanted to defend himself, but really what was there he could do? This Moon Child had just fucked his ass raw and bred him with her seed, he could literally still feel her knot undulating inside him now. His cheeks flushed in embarrassment at the thought of her essentially marking him as hers now that she'd deposited her unborn children inside him.

"Ooohh don't be shy now baby..." He felt her hand release his neck and move up to stroke along his cheek, scooping up some of the boy's seed there. She then brought it up to her own mouth and licked along her fingers. "Mmmm...such a sweet innocent little slut you are..."

"I'm not a slut..." Aquia tried to defend himself, albeit weakly. He felt so ashamed, having blown his own load all over himself in the throes of ecstasy with his rapist. He wanted to curl into a ball and both hate himself and catch his breath after the incredible orgasm he had experienced.

But before he could, he felt the she-wolf's hand snatch up his face, catching him by his chin and forcing him to look at her. "Yes...you are my little slut now. Do you understand, boy? You are mine."

Now that the waves of his pleasure had mostly ceased washing over him, Aquia felt some fight returning to him, and he defiantly told her, "No...I'm no one's sl-ah!"

Accalia cut him off with a firm, but not too hard, slap to the face. "Don't you deny it, boy. You're my bitch now, understand?" She continued holding him by the chin with her thumb and forefinger.

Aquia looked absolutely shocked that she had struck him, it didn't hurt, it just stung a little. But it was incredibly degrading. So he continued to be defiant, shouting "Never!"

With that he found himself being pulled downward as Accalia shifted their position, unbending him from the awkward pile driving pose he was in a moment ago. There was a harsh anal pulling sensation as his ass was yanked by her engorged knot. Its size was swollen far too large to be pulled out so his anal ring was stretched tighter from the movement.

Accalia flipped him around with blinding speed and strength that Aquia was absolutely no match for. And put him down onto his hands and knees, "You say that now bitch, but you'll admit it soon enough." He felt a firm swat to his behind and a loud 'clap' echoed in the crisp night air.

"Ow!" He yelped again, "Stop that!"

She snickered at his protest and ignored it, slapping his ass a second time, then leaning over and planting one hand on his upper back and the other on the side of his face. Shoving him face down, ass up in the grass.

"I guess you need another lesson in showing what a slutty little bitch you are." Accalia warned and pulled back with her hips, threatening to yank her swollen knot free from his rectum.

The blonde's baby blues went wide again as he felt the achy pull of her member about to come out. "Wait! W-wait! No! Don't pull it out! Don't!"

Accalia grinned, "That's not gonna be the last time you beg me like that." And with a hard push, and gritted teeth, the she-wolf used her strength to pull back harder, threatening to tear the boy in half from the size of her knotting dick.

"Aaaah! Ooow!" Aquia cried out, again feeling like he was being split in two.

Then suddenly, he felt a 'pop'.

Her member managed to break back out of his freshly fucked asshole wringing a scream from the human. His entrance gaped for a moment but then quickly closed, engulfing the shaft of her cock once again.

She giggled darkly, "Hope you're ready for round two my pretty little butt slut." She grabbed hold of his shoulder with one hand and continued holding his face down with the other. Then she pushed her hips forward once again.

"No! NO! Please! Oooow! No! I can't!" But she proved to him, that he could.

Her engorged wolf cock plunged back inside him, thrusting her knot once more into his tight love hole. Her deposited cum serving as good lube for repeated entry, she proceeded to fuck him again. But this time with her knot already flared up, wrecking the poor human's beautiful little ass.

Aquia groaned and yelled into the dirt as she held him there, fully mounting him from behind, evil grin on her face and wild, ravenous, breeding eyes glowing. Her knot was very difficult to take, and the burning sensation from before returned for a while. Aquia tried to reach with his bound hands to try and push her off, but he was too small and couldn't reach far enough.

He did manage to feel his warm tummy though, her previously injected sperm sloshing about inside him, especially with the bulge her cock continued to make. It was like a runaway chariot, unstoppable, barreling through his guts with ease and punching a slight bump in his belly with every thrust.

"Guuh...uggh...aahhh..huuuh...uggghhh..." Aquia moaned like a common whore. The she-wolf had been railing him from behind for what felt like hours. Her stamina was impressive, and her cock was merciless.

The friction and thrusts pounded his exhausted prostate ruthlessly, practically forcing a reaction out of the poor, defenseless little nerve. More precum spilled from Aquia's semi-hard cock, swinging in long strands as his boyhood gyrated about.

It felt like he was going to cum again, even though he wasn't fully hard. His legs tried to raise up, but only managed to kick up a bit from under their bodies.

He was trapped, a slave to her sexual thrills, and a slave to his own body as well.

Try as he might to deny her, the way his body reacted as he was bred was telling the truth..

And Accalia howled into the night, leaning up and arching her back while her hips crashed into Aquia's ass. "Urrrrg," More animal growling from her throat, "You...uggh..are mine...sssssluttt...." She quickly leaned down as she felt her next orgasm approaching and practically fell into Aquia. Her breasts crushing against his back, sending his bare chest into the grass. She grasped his chin again and forced his head to turn towards her. But before he could protest, she smashed their lips together, her tongue darting into his mouth and stealing another piece of the human's innocence.

His first kiss.

She then hooked her legs around his own and gyrated her hips, grinding her cock and knot into his as deeply as she could as she felt her next load rising up from her balls and spewing out from her flared cock.

Aquia moaned, whether it was in denial, or approval, she wasn't sure but she didn't care, for it felt way too fucking good to breed her new little human bitch two times in a row.

Her seed spilt in long thick spurts, heating his tummy again and filling him up. It felt as if he had eaten a very large bowl of piping hot soup, his tummy slightly distending and filling with what seemed like buckets of her girl cum. It gave him a slight baby bump and proclaimed to the world that he had been marked by this Moon Child.

Whether he liked it or not, he was her bitch now.

Accalia giggled into his reluctant lips, continuing to gyrate her hips against him for a while. She relished his embarrassment for a little while before she pulled away, and abruptly pushed up on his shoulder blades to pull herself out of his ass.

The speed with which she did so came as an utter shock to Aquia as his anal passage was suddenly unplugged and her cock allowed a torrent of her spent jizz to burst free from his opening.

A barely-human noise of submission emerged from his girly lips as he remained bent over, only able to allow the milky white cum to flow freely out of him, drizzling down his own smallish balls and to the tip of his twitching cock.

He actually came again. Something about the feeling of her warm spunk just oozing down out of him, running along his thigh and mingling with his own precum on his dick just sent him over the edge. And even though he wasn't fully hard, another orgasm shuddered from him, and his tiny dick weakly spat out a third pathetic little load, taking all of Aquia's energy with it. He collapsed face-first in the dirt and began to drift in and out of consciousness. He was utterly worn out from the rough anal fucking he'd just received, only stirring as he felt something flip him over onto his back again.