Huntress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accalia knelt down beside him, also naked, her now-spent wolf-cock flaccidly hanging low. She took hold of his boyhood, balls and all, and began wrapping around it a tight leather binding, similar to what she had used on his hands. Only this time she tied it around both his little testes and the base of his dick.

As she tightened it, Aquia woke up with a grimace. So she took this opportunity to stand to her full height again, and step up and onto him.

"Ugggh..." He groaned, feeling the full weight of the she-wolf baring down on his chest. She was tall, but lean enough that she wasn't crushing him. Obviously this was just another show of domination on her part.

She raised her foot up, and in a similar manner as before, placed it on Aquia's face, pressing down on his cheek and smirking snarkily. "Like I said, bitch boy. You are my little slut now." She rubbed her foot back and forth to emphasize her point, "My bitch, my anal whore, my cock sucker...you're coming home with me now, and if you try to run, I'll hunt you down, and bring you right back where a good long punishment will be waiting for you. You're my bottom, I'm gonna train you to love my cock, every single inch of it, and every drop of my spunk as well." She leaned forward just slightly to apply more pressure to his face and chest. "And maybe now, you'll remember that if you mess with the wolf...you get her knot..." She finished with a loud cackling laugh.

All Aquia could do was lie there under her feet submissively. Apparently, that was where he belonged now...

*****

A.N. OkayIgottagetbacktoworknowguysokayIloveyoubye!

Lol, I hope you enjoyed this tale and more will come eventually. Really been writing non-stop these last few days so more updates to everything else are on the way as well.

Next Chapter: Blessing Of The Alpha