Huntress Ch. 02

Story Info
The encounter with the beautiful Yautja continues.
1.5k words
4.82
1.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it took so long to get this short chapter. The next one might take even longer.

To be clear yes, Yautja are the aliens from the Predator movies.

"Ne'tha? You in here babe?"

She wasn't in the engine room but her crutch was. I'd had to build it specially to take her weight. I walked in and looked down at the navigation system she had torn apart.

I was grabbed from behind, spun around and slammed against the console. The magnificent huntress held my hands over my head as her mandibles grasped my face and her tongue aggressively invaded my mouth and wrestled with mine. As in any wrestling match with her I was hopelessly outmatched.

The predator/prey thing is pretty deeply ingrained in her species and she often stalks me, tackles me, pins me down as foreplay. Sometimes it startles the crap out of me but mostly I've come to enjoy it.

The kiss ended with me gasping. "Where the hell were you hiding?"

Her mandibles twitched with amusement. "That is my secret. Like why you always refer to me as an infant."

I chuckled. "I've tried to explain that. Of course I know you're not an infant, it's just a human thing. It means I care about you and have affection for you and I'd protect you." (Though the idea of me protecting her was kind of absurd.) I kissed her cheek. "It doesn't bother you, does it?"

She released my hands and I slid my arms around her neck. Her hands slipped down my body and squeezed my ass. "Not at all my strange, sweet human. And I will continue to call you my loveprey. It means much the same."

God, she was gorgeous! She was wearing what I call her jungle girl outfit. It consists of a short skirt that's just a ragged piece of green leather wrapped around her waist leaving most of her long, powerful legs bare and a similar piece of leather wrapped around her chest, showing off a lot of cleavage and her sexy abs. The skirt makes sense since it's not easy for her to put on pants with her cast but she wears it mostly because she knows how sexy I find it. It also comes off easily.

"Well then I am delighted to be your loveprey."

Her hand stroked the tent in my pants. "You do seem delighted." She lifted me up onto the console.

"Ne'tha! Careful of your leg!"

"It is much better. And you are not heavy." She was showing off as usual. I weigh 90 kilos. She has no problem lifting me but I'm not that light.

She unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. "Here is my koloth snake." She had explained that a koloth was a large snake-like creature that frequently stood up straight and stiff waiting for it's prey. Apparently a yautja penis is more like a tentacle and never becomes hard.

Her mandibles grasped It gently as her long, flexible tongue slid up and down my cock.

I moaned with pleasure and stroked her head tendrils, which I still sometimes think of as dreadlocks. They're not hair but they serve a similar purpose and I love to run my fingers through them. Especially when she's servicing my cock as she is now. Her mandibles jerked me off almost as skillfully as her fingers and her tongue swirled around the head. She slid down, deep throating me while her tongue moved down to lick and caress my balls in a way a human woman never could, Her head bobbed up and down in my lap. Her throat was as tight and hot as her amazing alien pussy.

I groaned and held onto her head, thrusting into her mouth as I came down her throat. Her sharp teeth pricked the skin below my stomach but it didn't really hurt.

I let go and she slid off of my cock, panting. She can't breath when she sucks my cock but she says it doesn't bother her. She licked up the drips of cum and then kissed me again. A kiss with a yautja always involves tongue, they don't actually have lips, but I don't mind the taste of my cum when it comes with the taste of her sweet alien tongue.

"Now, to bed." She slung me over her shoulder.

"Ne'tha! At leash use your crutch!"

She braced it under her other arm and carried me toward my quarters. Apparently her leg was feeling much better.

Ne'tha and I had been living together for three weeks. Ever since she literally crashed her ailing ship into the space station where I'm the caretaker. We've become very close, especially for a couple of aliens who had made first contact and had to learn to communicate from zero. A big part of it was that we had such a hard time keeping our hands, mouths, mandibles, and genitals off of each other and we'd learned each other's languages largely in bed.

The way we felt about each other was probably why we were both dragging our feet so much on getting her ship repaired. Eventually she was going to have to leave and we were both in no hurry to be separated.

She tossed me onto the bed and pounced on me and my melancholy thoughts fled as we tore off each other's clothes.

Her familiar weight pressed down on me as she took my breath away with another passionate kiss. This huge, muscular goddess on top of me, growling fiercely was always just a little bit intimidating in a totally sexy way. I squeezed and licked her fantastic breasts, which were always at the perfect height when she was on top of me like this. Her labial mandibles grasped my dick and guided me inside her. I clung to her as she moved slowly up and down on my cock.

"Ne'tha, why don't you let me be on top. Lay back and relax for a change." She's usually pretty dominant during sex but I really wanted to pound her sweet pussy today.

"Whatever you wish, my loveprey." She purred.

She rolled over and I was on top of her between her big, thick thighs. I started thrusting into her hot, tight pussy. She wrapped her strong legs securely around me.

"Mmm, yes, this is very nice." She purred, stroking my face and hair. She's often as fascinated by my nose, lips, and hair as I am by her alien features. I pumped into her faster, feeling her labial mandibles clinging to my dick every time it slid out of her. Her fingers stroked down my back and ass, claws raking gently.

She squeezed her breasts. "Come, my loveprey," she gasped. "Give me those pretty lips." She guided my head to her breast and I took her big, hard nipple in my mouth, sucking as I thrust into her sweet, hot pussy.

She pressed my face into the soft flesh of her breast while clinging to me tightly with her arm and legs.

With her holding on to me like that I could really only move my hips but that was all I needed.

She writhed beneath me, moaning and growling with pleasure. She grabbed my ass, thrusting me deep inside her, crushing me against her. I couldn't move at all now but her powerful pussy kept fucking me. Her back arched and she roared with orgasm. I cried out as I came inside her, locked in her steely embrace.

I lay there on top of her panting and totally drained. She held me more gently now, her fingers playing with my hair and stroking my back, purring contentedly.

I moved up to lay my head on her shoulder. "Have I told you how amazing you are?"

She chuckled. "You may have mentioned it a time or two. Have I told you how good you feel inside me?"

I kissed her neck. "Want some ice cream?"

She licked my cheek. "You read my mind."

Yautja can eat almost any biological matter though Ne'tha says synthetic meat is inedible, and she has a point. They need a lot of protein but she's become very fond of this lactose, sugar, and cacao concoction. I pulled a quart of ice cream out of the freezer and brought it back to bed with two spoons.

Ne'tha was sitting up in bed. I snuggled up on her lap and pulled the blanket up between the ice cream carton and us and we started eating.

"How's it going with the navigation system?"

"Not bad but a bit slow."

"I could give you a hand with it."

"I do not think you read Yautja well enough to do much. But you could keep me company while I work."

"Well I could re-calibrate the fuel intakes while you work on the navigation. That wouldn't require any reading."

"No, we can do that later. Help me with the navigation...please." She said in English. There was no word for "please" in Yautja.

I leaned in and licked chocolate off her mandible. "Of course. If that's what you want."

She pulled me closer and nibbled my neck and ear with her mandibles. "Thank you babe."

I kissed her cheek. "Actually, I prefer 'Loveprey'."

"Yes, my loveprey." She kissed me deeply. Her tongue tasted deliciously chocolaty.