All Comments on 'Hurricane Honeymoon'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Geography Pro-Tip

The Bahamas are in the Atlantic, hundreds of miles from the Caribbean. Loved the story otherwise. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Grammatically (mostly) correct erotica for robots

While I appreciate that there weren't too many grammatical errors that I spotted, "I feel a distinct increase in the level of my libido" is the least erotic statement you can write with the vocabulary that this whole piece demonstrates. Three versions of "I/you have ever felt" in the space of a few sentences are also disappointing. Not to mention the "u want sum fuk"-like flirting that led up to Sterling wanting to absorb Steffani as a human being (paraphrasing) and then grabbing her breasts as the first step of the process. Decent English skills, but knowledge of speech and emotions is essential for decent writing.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
wow

Wow, 10 pages of cheating on their spouses. Not interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
way too long

I had to start skimming as it was a wash rinse repeat of two people cheating. The words and expressions were so formal and robotic I found what should have been erotic to be boring. It was like from Big Bang Theory Leonards mother talking!

Also how can a woman who is so drop dead gorgeous have little to no sex with her husband and one so professional decides to immediately dress like a slut and tell this guy they should cheat for the week. No reality at all.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 5 years ago
Yes its looong

But OK its suits LIT. Who reads LIT and moks about ceating i don t understand. In the beginning i suspected a sheme between husba d and wife but whats not on the card. Anyway you have to write about it interfere the marrige of this two. Let Sterling tell his weeks after the return, what did he do to Cheryl? And Steffani to Kevin? You dont need to write about next year same place its not interesting.

I hope to read you next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
AMAZING

I love it 10 out of fuxking 10 Pls make a sequel on it!!!!

TimetecTimetecalmost 5 years ago
It took forever to read this in its entirety!

Not only an unbelievable plot - but it was written as though a puritan had decided to write erotica. It was stiff and uninteresting. This could have been a great story if written with any kind of style other than "robot"!

FlirtyBratFlirtyBratover 4 years ago
Simply Awesome!!!

One of the BEST stories I have ever read. I read about all other comments about cheating etc but this is NOT about cheating but just being your true self. Your story is simply invigorating in every aspect albeit a bit lengthy and a couple of scenes sound like a repetition. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed. Keep writing more. Cheers!

Snick6977Snick6977almost 4 years ago
I loved it.

I read every word. Maybe it isn’t reality but I don’t care. I put myself in Sterling’s place and I lived every moment with him. I ache to have a relationship like this. Sex but more. Intimacy is where it is at.

I too would love to hear about Sterling’s relationship with his wife and Steffani’s relationship with her husband. I imagine things to be greatly improved. I do wonder what the spouses would think when these wonderful skills were passed on. I would like to think that they would be appreciative and maybe even acccepting of the new relationship and perhaps even join them on the next adventure.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayabout 1 year ago

This certainly has a great story-line. The freedom of love (yes, this has love flowing all through it) with deep intimacy, is something we could all experience as we let down our guard and open our bodies and our minds to new erotic adventure. I love the spirit of this story. On the other hand, it was written in a very non-erotic way. At times, I felt like I was reading someone's journal, where the writer is trying to remember every feeling, every thought, of the experience.

But isn't this what we all want? To love and be loved in our relationships without judgement.

Thanks for writing!

DrShankensteinDrShankenstein12 months ago

Why couldn't he take Cheryl the first three days and send her home once the conference began? What company can forbid spouses from attending a conference? But, I really enjoyed the story as neither forgot about their spouses and mentioned them often and what they would bring home to them. And, of course, they were taking nothing away from. Until......."Same time next year".

DrShankensteinDrShankenstein12 months ago

A sequel please. And should include Brian and Cheryl back home and all returning to the island.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous