Hurricane Ida - The Nudist Resort

Story Info
We take it to the next level.
2.2k words
4.35
6.2k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This the follow-up to 'Hurricane Ida - A New Beginning's which should be read first.

*****

Finally, it was Friday...our plane was leaving the White Plains Airport in two hours to go to Tampa, Florida. A cab would then take us to the resort.

I picked up Becky and we were on our way to the airport. We were both excited. Becky told me she didn't pack much clothes and laughed.

At the airport, we checked in and went through security. We now had to wait an hour for the plane.

We chatted and before we knew it, it was time to board the plane. On the plane I told Becky that I booked the resort reservations as husband & wife. Becky laughed and said, "Does that mean I get all the perks of a wife?"

I laughed and said, "Becky, you can have whatever you want this weekend."

"That's good because I want to do threesome with a guy & I want to fuck a girl. Are you ok with that Mike?"

"Becky, if that's what you want, it is fine with me."

"We will just have to play it by ear."

After about three hours we landed in Tampa and took our cab to the resort in Lutz, Florida. The trip was only 45 minutes and as soon as we arrived we checked in and went to our villa. We unpacked and had to take a get acquainted tour of the facility. We were shown everything that the resort offered and saw a lot of naked people as we took the tour.

We finally got back to our villa and nervously undressed. We took our required towels & decided just to walk around and take in the sights.

After the first 15 minutes, the uncomfortable feeling disappeared and it was normal to walk around naked for all to see. We met some people and exchanged pleasantries and kept walking. Neither one of us had a problem and just enjoyed the walk.

After awhile, we got back to the villa and since we had time before dinner, we fucked.

We dressed for dinner and headed to the restaurant. We found a nice table and sat down when the waiter came over and gave us a menu. A short time later, the waiter came over and said, "Excuse me, but Mr. & Ms. Charles just arrived and your table is the last one that can seat four. Would it be ok if they joined you?"

I looked at Becky and replied, "Sure, no problem." They thanked us and sat down. They apologized for any inconvenience but we told them it was fine since we were new too & didn't know anybody.

The guy introduced themselves as Nick & Nora. We told them who we were and exchanged pleasantries.

I figured they were in their thirties. He was about 5'8", maybe 175, brown hair, brown eyes and he looked in shape. His wife was maybe 5'6", I'd say around 120, short blond hair, blue eyes and full tits. Over the course of dinner we got to know each other and made plans to meet at the hot tub afterwards.

The dinner was unexpectedly good and we had plenty of wine. After almost two hours we finished dinner and headed back to our villa.

A half hour later we undressed and headed to the hot tub, a short distance away. We got there first and then our new friends arrived, both naked. Becky whispered to me, "Hey Mike, he has a big cock and she looks pretty hot, don't you think?" "Yeah, they both look pretty good."

Finally, all four of us were in the hot tub naked.

Nick said, "So, you guys are married...how long?"

I replied, "To be honest, we aren't married...just good friends."

Becky added, "Mike saved my life when Hurricane Ida hit and we have been close friends ever since."

Nora said, "I think that's terrific. How long have you been nudists?"

I replied, "We aren't really nudists. I like to be nude at home & Becky just started going nude in her house. So, we decided to see how it would be at a resort."

Nick said, "That's interesting. We have been nudists for a few years now. You'll like it."

Then Becky said, " We also wanted to come to see if we could arrange a threesome." As she laughed.

We all laughed and enjoyed the hot tub. When we finished, Nora invited us to their villa for a night cap and we accepted.

It was a short walk to their villa. We went in and sat on the sofa while Nick poured us some wine & Nora brought us some snacks. We chatted awhile and found out they lived not too far from us in Connecticut.

We were there awhile when Becky said, "I don't want to be a party pooper but it's getting late and I know I am tired from traveling, so I think I'm going to call it a night. See you guys tomorrow."

And we left.

On the way back to our place I said, "I thought you wanted to do a threesome?"

"I do but it didn't feel right. I'm sorry. I am tired though."

As soon as we got back to our villa, Becky just fell into bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I got up first and was showering when Becky joined me. "You get enough sleep?"

"I did. I was just exhausted last night. I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry. Today we'll just lounge by the pool and relax. Maybe we'll meet some people."

We finished your shower and then went for breakfast. After we finished, we took our towels and headed to the pool. It was already starting to get hot and we took a place in the shade. The pool got crowded pretty quickly and before we realized it a couple sat next to us. The guy looked my age and the woman looked younger. Both were in pretty good shape. The guy was well hung and the woman looked good enough to eat.

After a few minutes, we introduced ourselves and they said their names were Rick & Lucy. We exchanged pleasantries and went back to relaxing.

It was hot now & Becky & I jumped into the pool to cool off. Right behind us came Rick & Lucy. We all stood together & talked and Rick said, "In case you are wondering, Lucy & I aren't married, we are just good friends & come here to get away from everything."

I said, "That's funny because Becky & I aren't married either. This is our first time at a resort like this & we wanted to see if we would like it."

Then Lucy laughed and said, "Yeah...and we usually hook up with others for some great sex."

Becky replied, "What a coincidence...I told Mike that I wanted to do a threesome with a guy & then enjoy a girl."

Lucy said, "Well, this is a great place for that. You bi Becky?"

"Well, I've had sex with a woman before & liked it. But I did want to do a threesome with Mike & another guy too."

Rick then said, "Would you guys be interested in giving us a try? We sure as hell would like to join you two."

I replied, "We never discussed swapping if that is what you had in mind."

Rick continued, "Let's do this, if you are interested and like what you see, Mike, you & Becky can do a threesome with Lucy...then later on, you & Becky could do a threesome with me. Then afterwards, if you guys feel like swapping, the four of us can swap in the same bed, next to each other."

I looked at Becky and she said, "I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Mike?"

I answered, "I told you before we came down that you can have whatever you want this weekend, so let's do it."

Then Rick said, " Let's enjoy the day & get to know one another, have dinner together and if we are all in agreement, move to the next level. Sound good?"

I replied, "That's an excellent idea. I'm all for that."

So, for the rest of the day we enjoyed the pool. Sometimes in the pool our bodies touched each other & I know Becky's hands got some of Rick's cock and I managed to get Lucy's tits pressed against me. A lot of flirting went on & everyone enjoyed it.

Finally, it was time to get out of the pool and get ready for dinner. We met our new friends at the restaurant and was able to get a table in the corner. Rick sat next to Becky and I sat next to Lucy with the girls next to each other.

Dinner was really good and the wine flowed. We actually went through two bottles of wine before we left the restaurant.

As we were walking out of the restaurant, Rick said, "We had a great time today and really enjoy your company. Did you guys decide if you want to move forward? I know we would like to."

I looked at them and then Becky, who gave me a wink and I said, "You know Rick, Becky & I feel the same way. We are in."

Then we walked with them to their villa. As soon as we got inside, our clothes came off and Rick opened up another bottle of wine. We all sat in the living room, sipping wine & talking.

Lucy sat next to me and Becky sat next to Rick. With the wine flowing, it wasn't long before things started happening. Rick moved closer to Becky and cupped her tit. Becky responded by kissing Rick. Rick's cock got hard almost immediately. It must have been 9" and thick, bigger than mine. Becky wrapped her hand around his shaft and her tongue found Rick's tongue.

My cock got hard & Lucy made sure it remained hard as she started stroking it. I watched as Rick had his hands all over Becky as she was jerking his big cock.

Lucy yelled out, "Becky, suck his cock." She looked around and buried her face in his cock & balls and took as much of his cock as she could in her mouth. A few minutes later, Becky waved for me to join her with Rick. Lucy watched as I joined Rick & Becky.

Becky was now between Rick & myself as we were all over Becky. She would suck one cock then the other as we felt her up. Rick managed to get his fingers in her cunt and was finger fucking her as she sucked our cocks.

Lucy yelled out, "Go to the bed and fuck her."

The three of us stopped and got on the bed. Becky got on her back and Rick mounted her. In seconds, he slid his big cock into her tight cunt. She took it all as she eagerly grabbed my cock and started jerking it off. Rick started fucking Becky and she was fucking him back. Moans were coming from her as she was now sucking my cock.

Soon Rick yelled out that he was going to cum. A few more thrusts and he filled Becky's cunt with his cum. As he was cumming in her, I told her I was going to cum and she sucked my cock harder & faster until I filled her mouth with my cum. She swallowed every drop.

The three of fell to the side spent. As we rested, Lucy came over and started sucking Rick's cum out of Becky's cunt. Rick moved to the chair and I rested alongside Becky and watched as Lucy feasted on Rick's cum & Becky's cunt.

It didn't take Lucy long before she was making out with Becky. Rick & I watched as the two women enjoyed the sex between them. Lucy moved into 69 with Becky and we watched both women eating each other out. Soon their bodies were gyrating and their bodies moving all around and then they both yelled out that they were coming and their bodies shuddered in multiple orgasms.

Rick & I went over to them and Lucy grabbed my cock & Becky grabbed Ricks and we were given the best blow jobs ever & we both came in their mouths and watched as they swallowed every drop of our cum.

For the rest of the night we all enjoyed one another and Becky got what she wanted, both ways and many times during the night.

For the rest of the weekend the four of us enjoyed the resort and the night life, especially the night time in our bed with our new friends.

Before we left the resort, we exchanged numbers and promised to stay in touch and we thanked them for a great time.

On the flight home I asked Becky if she enjoyed herself and she just smiled and said she did and thanked me for everything.

When we landed at the White Plains Airport we took a cab to her place where I spent a glorious night and many others with Becky.