Hurricane Warning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David crawled on top and covered JM, taking him into his arms and thrusting his tongue, still sweet from the breakfast, between his lips and deep inside. They squirmed and writhed, refreshing the intimacy of recent days and recommitting to each other. David rolled to his side and pulled JM into a deep embrace. The he lowered his hands to grip those perfect globes, pulling JM tighter in, seeming to devour him with hot passion as their hard cocks dueled. JM whispered words of intimate love into David's ear, then sucked on the lobe, as David continued to explore the depths of JM's crevice and rim. Then David rose to his knees, and as JM spread, began to prepare him for a long and serious love-making session. He started with his tongue, loving the taste and the statement he was making: I know you love this and I love doing it to you for you and me. JM moaned and reached down to run his hands through David's hair messing it just enough. Slowly, David leaned in, aimed his rock hard cock, and began to push. Then he stroked, with long thrusts, hitting the prostate and bringing JM to the edge again and again--using his powerful hips as their chests remained glued. Ultimately, JM exploded between their guts, contracted his anal muscles, and milked David to a hot, powerful eruption, as their lips touched again. They hugged and kissed each other with passion, rolling in their cum and intoxicated by the strong pheromones of young virile men. They were ready to commit.

The next morning it was time to pack and begin the drive. But both guys had made a decision and a commitment. New York would be an adventure--that they would tackle together. They were definitely going to be a couple.

BD