Hurricane Zerlian

Story Info
Co-workers threesome during the Hurricane.
1.4k words
3.54
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurricane Zerlina predicted landfall over the east coast of Florida; already along the southeastern seaboard of Florida was issued a hurricane warning, with the television on the local news. I appreciated the weather personality Anita Rameriz, damn she looks more attractive in her rain gear than a tight-fitted dress with those voluptuous hips; while packing personal items from my beach-side condo unit and prepared to drive an hour to Westen in suburban Broward County because my colleague Deanna asked me to wait out the storm at her place; during the drive asking myself why now she wanted me to stay over after many hurricanes and tropical storms and why now.

The approaching hurricane effects are already noticeable as the high winds bent palm trees and knocked around street lights. Along Los Olas Blvd Fort Lauderdale, shops and stores are all boarded up; debris litters the streets blacktop of the asphalt looks like a glossy mirror; I remained mindful during the drive to avoid flooded roadways.

An hour later made it to Westen and drove through the guarded gate at her community; approaching the estate home with a circular paved driveway rolled against a modern contemporary resident and took up two lots; She walked out to greet me with a big smile during a slow drizzling rainfall and instructed me to pull my Volkswagon Altlas into one of her four garages.

As I stored my bags in the room off the garage, I was familiar with the floor plan since attending many parties at Deanna's house; I came into the kitchen that opened into the family area, hearing a burst of male laughter that was very familiar mixed with Deanna's; steadied in the big leather chair at the end of the room, facing the television on the wall, acid-washed button shirt with a glass of red wine in hand its Doug.

Deanna shared a glass of wine with a passionate embrace with a wet kiss on my right cheek; noticing she had changed out of a baggy shirt and jeans when I first arrived into gray high-waist seamless workout leggings with a matching mid-impact bra with Puma in black lettering; Deanna's curvy body is fit and thick.

Doug noticed, and his expression told me when she walked between us to get more appetizers and another glass of wine from the kitchen; Then reports suggested hurricane eye passing over Lake Worth Beach as we talked, drank, and glued to the weather channel.

Finally, her community lost power in minutes the generator kicked on.

The wine could not distract my mind for very long; Deanna was about to get fucked by Doug right in front of my eyes.

She downed her wine before putting the glass on the table with childlike uncertainty; she touched Doug's bicep with her right hand and placed the left palm on his chest, where a partially unbuttoned shirt revealed his tan skin; then he gently stroked her face before leaning over to kiss her.

The glance with which he checked my reaction did not escape attention; my face remained stone-cold, or at least that was my intention, a frozen smile, leaning back into my chair to observe the show.

They shared long kisses while she unbuttoned his shirt; I could tell she appreciated his firm body as she slid her palm up and down his six-pack abs several times; I was not insecure about my body because he was good-looking; knowing the difference between his body, shaped battling the waves, and the regular gym rat.

She kissed his neck and chest, and he slid one hand over her breasts to fondle them as she removed his shirt, put one leg over, and steadied on top; both were making out passionately as Deanna grinding against his crotch as her tongue was deep in his mouth.

He took the impact bra over her head and peeled off the leggings, dropping them to the floor, revealing the sexy red thongs and her breasts, much whiter than the rest of her skin; Nipples were erect with pleasure and arousal, Giving her tits a light squeeze with both hands, he tasted the first and then the other nipple, teasing them with his mouth and tongue.

He grabbed her ass, still in a sexy red g-string, and squeezed it hard; lifting a string, he slid his hand into her panties and over her ass as she started to moan louder, so I assumed one or more of his fingers slipped inside her pussy from behind.

He spent some time fingerfucking Deanna, and I could hear the sound of his palm slapping against her ass; She slowly slid off him to the side after making out as she squeezed his crotch with her hand, and then, after some fumbling with the zipper, she opened his fly and took his cock out.

She landed a couple of thorough licks, stretching them from the shaved balls to his glans and then stuffing as much of it as she could in her mouth was barely half of the thing.

At first, she sucked on it very slowly, but the pace gradually increased; after some time, she found a nice and steady rhythm couple of minutes as Doug began moaning as perfect six-pack abs began contracting.

The guy is seemly ready to blow, I thought Deanna heard my thoughts, and she stopped, gazing directly into his eyes; She took it out of her mouth mixture of his precum, and her saliva stretched from her lips like a string; she took off her panties and threw them behind her back.

So, she once again mounted him bareback instead of taking him inside as I had expected. She pressed his penis against her sex and began grinding, rhythmically rubbing her clit against him.

Minutes must have passed in their moaning and my suspense before she reached back with her right hand. Deanna began squeezing Doug's balls firmly by grabbing his penis. Guiding it from behind, between her ass cheeks and over the asshole, she reached the pussy. Once she found the right angle, she sat on it, and the whole thing snuggly slid inside her.

Doug grabbed her hips and entered her from behind fast; rhythm sounds of wet slapping of his body against her ass, moaning louder and louder; he wet his thumb with a copious amount of saliva, rubbed her anus slid it in. She was creaming and screaming. They were both close to climaxing.

Moments later, he exploded inside of her, but my perspective looked like he imploded. Both collapsed on the floor

some time had passed before he got up and slowly collected his clothes. I poured him a glass of wine, which he took with a kind thank you; Deanna, lying on the floor and touching herself a bit, breathing heavily. I sat next to her and gave her a sip of my wine.

Smiling, letting my pants drop to the floor, remaining completely naked; my penis was rock hard, I entered her, and my cock pushed out a small stream of Doug's sperm.

I hugged her and kissed the mouth that had recently sucked Doug's cock.

I felt that Deanna was close, already trembling with an incoming orgasm to come; I pinned those thick milky thighs over her head with my arms giving her a full visual advantage of my cock sliding in and out, the tip smashing her G-spot. A thick white paste formed around the shaft as my thrust became faster.

Deanna, brown hazel eyes tearing with her mouth agape, placed my mouth over hers. My balls slapped against her flesh, and I wanted Deanna to feel all of me as my heart hammering, thumbing in my eardrums, flipped her onto her hands and knees. I was sweating and breathing hard, and she was face down. I pressed my cock into her tight ass, then she gasped and moaned, screamed a low tone. Gripped a fist of Deanne's blond hair with a gentle pull, her head popped back as her back arched.

I was in a position similar to a jockey behind her, foggy stance; my hard erect cock filled her hole as I began slamming into her anus; my balls slapped against her ass cheeks sensation of spilling my seed into her quickened my momentum while Deanna exploded in an afire as her body trembled and jolted from her orgasm; Deanna banged her ass harder into me, and once she sensed me about to erupt, she turned and took my cook into the hand before ejaculating.

Deanna encircled the head with her tongue, moving her lips wider to take me into her mouth until touching the back of her throat, and I reached my peak of climax as my seed filled her mouth. I collapsed as she lay in my arms on the floor.