Hurt Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep hold of her hair and slap her face once more. Then, as she's still reeling from the slap, I shove her backward and to her right. It sends her to the floor on her right side. I am on her immediately, pulling her hands up behind her back. And cuffing them there. I'm not the best fighter, and I'm pretty sure that Christine has the training to fight back more effectively than she does. I think she fights me just enough to make me rough with her.

She kicks her feet. As if she's trying to kick me with their heels. I knew she'd try that, so I stay out of the way. Sophie pounces on Christine's ankles and holds them down by sitting on them. Even though Sophie isn't a big girl, Christine doesn't have a chance of getting her off of her ankles. Especially not with me straddling her back.

Sophie starts pulling off Christine's shoes and socks. I reach up under the thrashing/squirming woman to unbutton and unzip her pants. Then, once Sophie has her shoes out of the way, I shove the waistband of those jeans down, taking Christine's panties along for the ride. I can shove Christine's clothes down about to her knees. But from there, Sophie can easily pull them off the rest of the way, leaving Christine naked from the waist down.

Now comes the tricky part. I know Christine is waiting for the opening. And I'm not going to give it to her. But her pullover shirt isn't coming off with those cuffs on her wrists. That's what she's waiting for. Now her thrashing is mostly for show. Like a game.

I have to pull and yank hard as I bring the shirt up over her head and slide it down her arms to her wrists. This is one of the tougher shirts to get off that she's worn. But I doubt she'd dare to wear one that I can't pull off. I hope she thinks I might just cut it off of her. Her bra isn't hard to unclip and then pull over her head and down her arms.

I'm prepared. I have a second set of cuffs in my back pocket. I slap them around Christine's arms, higher up than her wrists, before I take the cuffs off of her wrists. And I don't double lock them. Once her wrists are freed, I pull the clothes off her hands. Then I slide the cuffs down and double lock them so that they won't tighten around her wrists.

Now that all of her clothes are off, I take a minute to take off everything else Christine has on. A necklace, a ring, and her watch. It leaves Christine with skin, hair, and nothing else. Now that she's naked, Sophie takes all of Christine's things and locks them away in the filing cabinet.

I grab a tight hold of Christine's hair again. "Come along, bitch. Time to learn some respect for my sweet little slave-girl." I don't wait on Christine. With her still lying on her stomach, I start walking. It forces Christine to scramble up to her knees and then her feet as I start dragging her by her hair. And she scrambles. Which isn't easy to do without being able to use her hands.

I keep my hand, the one gripping her hair, down at my waist. And I walk quickly once Christine is almost on her feet. It makes her stay bent over at the waist as she shuffles her feet quickly to keep up with me. Luckily for Christine, it's a short walk to the playroom.

But that's not where I'm taking her. I make a stop in the dining room. It's between the living room and the little hall that leads to the playroom. Right on the way. I already have a chair turned around, its back to the table. And I have my favorite paddle waiting on the table. I already knew that Christine wouldn't make it this far without giving me an excuse to spank her. She wants it. She just doesn't want anyone to think she wants it.

I drop into the seat, and in a single, smooth movement bring Christine over to my side. Still holding her by the hair, it's not too much work to pull her right over my knees. And then I let go of her hair.

I need that hand. I put it to the small of her back, right at the top of her crack. I already know that Christine wants to struggle now. So I don't give her much chance to. I hook my leg around, over the backs of her knees, and pin her thighs against the chair. It also effectively keeps her fully bent at the waist. And that pokes her bottom up nicely for me.

I grab my paddle. It's the one that's about 18" long and 4" wide, but barely even ¼" thick. It's made of two layers of soft rubber, like rubber bands, with a paper-thin layer of spring steel between them. The flexible steel is just there to stiffen the paddle up enough for it to hold its shape. Unlike leather, rubber doesn't easily bruise flesh. But ti does sting worse than leather. To me, that's a perfect combination. All the pain of the punishment, and it doesn't bruise her bottom. I never leave bruises, and if that's what a sub is after, bruises or injuries, or blood, I'm not the Domme for her.

I snap the paddle hard, landing a strike with almost all of my strength on Christine's small, taut, and firm, globes. It cracks loud, like lightning. And it turns her milky-white cheeks a bright shade of pink.

"FUCK NO!" Christine screeches out, "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SPANK ME!"

I snap the paddle again. This time Christine grunts out loudly through clenched teeth as her body stiffens with the sting. "I SAID NO! DO NOT SPANK ME! NO!" Christine starts to thrash, to buck her bottom up and off my knees. I'd known that was coming. This isn't the first time we've danced to this tune.

I snap the paddle again. Christine grunts louder, with far more pain in it. She bucks harder, too. And now her hips thrash from side to side, trying to get up. Her feet kick, too, trying to get up and cover her bottom. They come up and kind of stay there, but it's not easy for her to keep them still like that. Her hands struggle to get down to her bottom, but the combination of the cuffs and my hand firmly on her back, keep them away. "NO!" Christine screams out. "I SAID NO! STOP! I WON'T BE SPANKED! NO!"

I swat her bottom again, and this one moves the shade of those tight globes nicely into "angry red." It tells me that her cheeks are on fire, stinging as if a billion needles were constantly stabbing into them.

Christine feels it, too. She finally cries out a pained "OW!" as the blow lands. I know she'd been trying not to. She's too prim, too proud, to let me know that I'm hurting her. She doesn't want me to know that I'm winning. "I SAID NO! NO! STOP! DON'T SPANK ME! STOP!"

It gets Christine another swat of the paddle.

And that gets me a loud, pained, and honest, screech from Christine. It also throws her thrashing into desperate-high gear. "YOU'RE HURTING ME. STOP! I DON'T WANT TO BE SPANKED! IT HURTS! STOP!"

I swat her again. She screams out as she stiffens hard over my knees. Then as her stiffness begins to ebb, she starts sobbing lightly, trying to hide it.

I don't give her a chance to complain again. I just swat her bottom again. Now she thrashes hard. And sobs harder. "Please, stop! Please, I'll apologize to your slave, just stop!" Christine sobs out.

I just swat her bottom again, turning it a very bright, fire engine red. Now that has got to sting! I know it gets a truly pained yelp from Christine. As she again thrashes hard. Now her kicking feet really try to protect her bottom. To the point, they're getting in the way of paddling it! "Please, it hurts too much! I'm sorry, OK, just stop! Please, It's too much! It hurts! Stop!"

I swat her again, and she screams with it. Then she thrashes desperately, almost in a panic, as she sobs loudly.

"You owe me three strokes for disrespecting my slave-girl, just tell me when you're ready to take them like a big bitch!" I tell her firmly. She knows what I mean. Subs are required to lie still and not speak a word during their spankings. No matter how much the spanking hurts. Break that rule, and I start counting over. So none of the swats she's gotten so far will count.

Nor does this one. She hasn't told me she'll behave yet. It's just a bonus stroke. One that gets another loud scream from Christine. And plenty of hard thrashing as she tries to get up. But after a couple of seconds of that, as she bawls like a baby, Christine falls loose and still over my knees. "I'm sorry for disrespecting your slave-girl, Miss Rodgers. Will you please spank me for being a bad bitch, now, Ma'am?" Christine sobs it out tearfully, and desperately. I know she doesn't quite mean it yet. But she knows what's expected of her. The spanking won't stop until she does what she has to do, so she does it. But I can still hear that pride in her voice. And that tells me she's only trying to end her spanking.

I swat her bottom. She screams but otherwise lies still for it. "One, Miss Rodgers, thank you for spanking me, Ma'am, I'm sorry for being rude to your slave-girl, Ma'am. May I please have a second stroke now, Ma'am?"

I swat her bottom. She screams, loudly. As red as her bottom is, it has to be seriously hurting her by now. She counts this one off and lies still as she does. Leaving her bottom offered up over my knees for the final stroke.

I swat her bottom. She screams. "Thank you for spanking my naughty bottom, Miss Rodgers," Christine sobs out, her voice pitiful. It's hard to make out the words over those loud sobs, too. "I'm sorry for being rude to your slave-girl, Ma'am."

I grab her shoulder and roughly shove her off of my knees and onto hers at my side. Then I grab her hair again. "I doubt that you're sorry, bitch. You just are too rude! Come along, I have a very good lesson for you to learn!" I yank.

Christine stumbles up to her feet and scurries to follow me as I half drag her into the playroom.

Chapter 02: A Bitch's Lesson

Christine looks her 35 years old. She's modestly tall at 5'7", but also rather lean, and slightly athletic looking, at 130 pounds. It gives her a fairly lean figure, but a curvy lean one. With long-looking and slender legs, too.

She has a slightly oval face, but with well-rounded features and a soft jawline. It's framed with hair that's either a very light brown or a dark blond. Hair that's fine and hugs close to her face as it reaches down just far enough to tickle her shoulders. I'd vote she's a blond, but only because her eyebrows match the shade of her hair, and those are almost always black, except on blonds and redheads. She has bright blue eyes. Those have a few wrinkle lines around them, which give her face that middle-aged look. Nothing pronounced, just the typical inevitable signs of aging that no one has yet to figure out how to defy. Then she has a slightly wide and prominent nose. That too has soft features to it. In fact, there isn't a harsh angle or line on her face. A straight, and wide, mouth framed with a pair of light-pink, plump and full, lips tops off her face.

Then she has rather lean shoulders. Even standing relaxed they clearly show her collar bones. And just as plainly show a light tan line that says Christine often wears V-neck shirts that leave a good slice of her chest bared. All the way down to her cleavage. But none of her cleavage or breasts. Just like the shirt that I ripped off her earlier.

Her breasts sit just slightly low on her chest, a hair beneath the centerline between her shoulders and her navel. They're not the biggest breasts, but they are proportional for a woman as slender as she is. She's a 34-B, a common bra size. Her mounds are still firm and pert, too. They rise off her chest with no hang at all, and no crease under them. Just a gently rounded, slightly straight-sloping underside. Hers are some of the "pointier" breasts I've seen. Or so they look. They actually have a fair rounding to them. But at their tips, they have long nipples. Add that with the sloping to their tops and bottoms, and they look like triangles with curving, bulging sides. Those are light pink nipples that are wide, like marbles, and rise over ¼" out from the tips of her mounds. They have a gentle rounding to their tips, and sides that are close to perfectly straight as they rise, like rods. They're surrounded by moderate and proportional rings of the same light pinkness.

Then Christine has a flat stomach, its skin elastic and taut. And milky white. She has a small, deep-looking navel. And just above that a tiny little flat mole spot. She also has a decent feminine curve to her waist.

She has slightly bony hips. I can make out the lines of her hip bones at the top of them. They have the slightest, gentlest of rounding to them as they curve outward. Her skin is milky here, too. She doesn't spend any time sunning herself, just what sun she gets daily as she goes about her job. Her pubes sport a fairly unruly bush of long black curls that tangle together. Its top line doesn't look to be trimmed. But she has trimmed the sides, shaving away the hairs from the crease of her thighs. I can understand that. Those can get annoying with some panties that tightly hug those lines.

I think Christine keeps her bush full to hide the puffy mound of her pussy. It really doesn't work too well, though. I can still see her meaty, plump lips. They're long and wide as well as furry. And they don't come close to meeting each other, leaving a wide gash of slit between them. I can easily make out the light pink folds that rise into and fill her gash, too. It's a prominent mound. And she's the kind of woman to be shy about that.

From behind, Christine has a very cute bottom. A very small one, too, but it is shapely. At the top, it's almost as if she doesn't have any cheeks at all. They're almost perfectly flat with her back. As if suddenly her back just parts to begin a crack. Their sides also have a very gentle rounding to them. But at the bottom, those cheeks have a pronounced little curve across their underside as they stand out from her rather slim thighs. Thighs that are too slim to meet each other and leave enough space for her mound to swell down into and remain fully visible with its fur. With her height and slim build, it makes her crack look slightly short. Of course, now those cheeks aren't milky white. They're glowing a very deep and angry red.

I have a few surprises, of the humiliating type, in store for Christine tonight. But first I want to get her in the proper mood. Slutty.

I don't even hesitate at the door. I keep moving purposely. I drag Christine over to a waiting stand.

It's one of the simpler stands that I have had my friendly frat boys make for me, but it will do the job nicely for Christine. It has a long, 34" long, and 1" diameter wooden rod that's held up by braces at both sides. At the other end, it has an identical bar.

I shove Christine firmly against the first bar. Then I pull her hair downward sharply, bending her waist over the bar. It puts the second bar right under her shoulders. I have a rope ready for her. Since she doesn't have a collar on, I have a noose tied in the rope. I slip that over her head and pull it until there's only a little space left between it and her long neck. Nowhere near enough space for it to get over her jaw without being opened, and in handcuffs, Christine won't be doing that. Then I tie the other end of the rope to an eyelet on the base of this stand. I leave enough slack in the rope for her to be able to squirm and wiggle a little. If she uses all of that slack and lets the noose tighten snugly on her neck, she might get her shoulders up somewhere between an inch and two inches off that bar.

I have two more ropes ready. Both also have nooses tied in one end. I slip one noose over each of her feet. These I pull snug around her ankles. Ankles don't choke. Not tight, just snug. I pull those ropes moderately taut, taking all of the slack out of them before tying them off to eyelets at the sides of the base. It pulls her feet wide apart, and just a hair forward. It will ensure that her waist remains fully bent over that bar that's now snug against her waist. A bar that just high enough, that with her feet stretched out and maybe three inches forward of what would have her legs vertical, the very tips of her toes struggle hard to reach the floor. And they barely graze it, offering her no support for her weight. It has all of her weight on the bars.

It doesn't stop her from struggling and squirming around. Mostly it's her feet, looking to get to the floor, and never getting more than the most glancing kiss from it. But her hips wiggle, too. And her shoulders, but not yet enough to tighten the noose around her neck. When that happens, her shoulders will still. Instinct will see to that for her.

Now that Christine is bound over the stand, there's no reason for me or Sophie to hold her. She's not going anywhere. Whether she wants to or not.

It also, obviously, has her breasts dangling straight down off her chest. With their wide nipples already especially hard. I have something for those nipples. Little weights that are attached to strong clamps by elastic cords about a foot long.

Christine winces hard, sucking deep and pained breaths in as I slowly close each clamp around the sides of her nipples. It lets the weights dangle down below her breasts, pulling the slack out of the cords. And pulling down on her nipples as the clamps pinch them tightly. It's uncomfortable enough to keep a slight wince on her face and a little strain in her breaths. But her prim bitch demeanor is coming back, and that won't let her show the pain if she can hold it back.

The fairly minimalist bars and ropes leave almost every bit of Christine's nude body easily accessible to me. It leaves me so many choices of what to do with her. Pleasure or pain? Either will arouse Christine. But that doesn't seem to be necessary. It doesn't even take me one look at her pussy to see that. Her fur is wet. Sopping wet. So the pussy under that fur must be equally drenched. She fights those spankings, but they never fail to get her pussy hot and wet.

I pull on a latex glove. I roughly shove two fingers into Christine's pussy, not bothering to open her lips first. I just shove. I want it to be as rough as possible on her. Christine grunts a hard squeal through her clenched teeth, still trying hard not to let me see the pain she feels. I feel the spongy walls of her pussy stretched taut as they squeeze against my invading fingers. I feel the fiery heat I knew would be burning in there. I feel light twitches snapping her muscles against my fingers. And I feel enough of her honey that it's like my fingers are underwater.

Christine tries to hide it. She keeps her teeth tightly clenched. Her muscles are fairly stiff. It doesn't stop her groan from quickly sounding more like a hot purr. And I'm barely wiggling my fingers. I pull them back out.

"Oh, you are just so skanky of slut tonight, you filthy bitch! How dare you come over to my apartment so skanky!" I scold her as if I mean it.

I spank her too-sore bottom again, this time with my hand. It's a much lighter swat, but a paddle will always trump a hand. But it does what I want it to do.

Christine grunts hard. She stiffens up as the swat cracks on her stinging globe. That's all it takes, that little, crisp, twitch in her shoulders. It's enough to get a wiggle out of those perky breasts. And that gets the weights hanging from her nipples to dance. To rise as they, and then drop back down, snapping on their elastic cords. And that tugs sharply on her nipples, pulling hard on the clamps biting into the nubs. That gets a good grunt from Christine. And it starts the goosebumps erupting along her spine as icy hot tingles race along her nerves.

I start with pleasure. I have Sophie get a feather. Then I pull Christine's cheeks wide apart, quickly and sharply, opening them. It nicely bares the light purple-pink dime-sized ring of Christine's asshole. Hers is tight. That's not a surprise for me. She steadfastly refuses to allow anything to penetrate that little ring. She claims it hurts and she hates it. Her pussy doesn't hate it though. And she knows that I know it. A rough penetration here will arouse her quickly.