Hurt Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy hesitates for a second. Then another. But she declines. Christine doesn't show how relieved she is. I'd whip her for that, and she knows it. She moves along to Katie who blushes as she declines. Then she asks Mandy. "Fuck it," Mandy giggles, "I have to know!" She turns to me and asks, "You won't... like embarrass me?"

"Nope, nothing you don't have to do, anyway. How about you just lie on the other sofa, on your stomach."

"I guess..." Mandy starts sounding a little nervous, but still curiously excited. Everyone gawks at her. Christine fights hard to hold back a sob. Mandy goes and lies on the sofa.

Mandy is wearing a little sundress that comes down about halfway between her knees and ankles. I have Christine life the bottom hem of it up and lie it along Mandy's waist. Then I have Christine gently ease Many's panties down to her thighs, baring her bottom. But that's necessary.

I know Christine has never seen this sight before. Many's slightly heavy. Not really fat, but it wouldn't matter. She's not my play toy. She's just part of the audience. Her cheeks are plump and loose, but not fat. I have Christine spread them wide for Mandy. It bares Mandy's small-ish, dime-sized deep-purple ring. Christine holds Mandy's cheeks wide.

She hesitates, but only a fraction of a second. The pounding ache in her pussy won't let her resist the instruction. The only way she'll get her relief. She puts her lips to her friend's asshole.

A second later Mandy screams out a sensual cry, her body snapping hard as the first crisp shiver shoot along her nerve lines. She never stills. She squirms hard, her hips thrashing all over the place, bucking hard up and down. Her hand grip the cushions and squeeze with all her strength. She buries her head in a throw pillow and I'm sure bites into it. It doesn't help to muffle her cries much.

The show doesn't last a minute. Mandy screeches out "STOP!" I immediately tell Christine to stop. She lifts her head up, releases Mandy's cheeks, and quickly pulls Mandy's panties back up. Then she waits for further instructions, blushing deep red and trying hard not to look at her friends.

Mandy just pants and lies there for a few seconds as her hips slowly still. Then she lies there a few more seconds. She rolls and sits up. I can see the teeth marks on my pillow, but I decide not to point them out. "Oh, fuck!" Mandy breathes out in a very deep and sultry voice. "I... Oh, fuck! That was too fucking intense!" She slowly gets up and returns to her friends.

As I'm summoning Christine for act three of her slut show, I hear the frantic whispered conversation. I figure it out. All wanted to know just what that felt like. None really wanted to make their friend do that. All think it must be disgusting to do. Mandy was the designated victim. The one they elected to try it and report back. I know Tammy is married. The look in her eyes tells me her husband is about to try it from Christine's perspective. Women are usually pretty good at getting men to do sexual things to them when they want to.

The flush, it's not a blush but a hot flush, on Mandy's face is all the encouragement they need. Plus Mandy's show. That I doubt Mandy realizes that she put on. Yet. Now they all know it was good for Paige.

I have Sophie fetch me a small strap-on dildo. By small I mean one with an average-sized cock on it. A cock about 5 ½" long and just over 1" thick. I have Paige put it on.

Then I have Christine go tell her friends, one by one, that she really, secretly, likes "getting rammed up the butt," and beg them to watch her closely and see for themselves.

Once Christine has done that, I have her get on her elbows and knees, in front of her friends, giving them a mostly side-on view, but also slightly angled from the back. I have Paige kneel behind Christine. Then I tell Paige to narrate for the audience.

She announces that she is spreading Christine's "firm cheeks" wide. Then she comments on how tightly clenched Christine's little asshole is.

Paige tells them that she's putting the tip of her cock to Christine's little ring now. She adds that she's not going to use any lubricant. It would be a waste. Christine's crack is already covered with slippery honey from her sopping wet pussy.

Paige tells them that she's going to thrust her cock into Christine's bottom. Then she thrusts her hips forward, fairly sharply. It's how I told her to do it. Roughly.

Christine grunts hard through clenched teeth. She stiffens but stays put.

Paige starts fucking Christine's bottom with the shaft, thrusting hard into Christine's bottom until Paige's hips are bouncing off Christine's globes and the shaft is fully buried in Christine's bottom.

For about two seconds, Christine grunts hard, her voice betraying her discomfort. Five seconds after that, she is screaming out the hottest, most sultry moans. Her body shudders hard with every thrust by Paige. It takes about ten more seconds. Then Christine's pussy starts to drip.

I am shameless. I point out to the audience how Christine's pussy is dripping now. Clearly, Christine loves this.

Paige pounds away, putting all of her energy into ramming that little cock into Christine's bottom.

Christine screeches out moans that somehow manage to keep growing in urgency and sensualness.

The audience watches the show with utter disbelief on their faces. I don't know, I can't tell if any of them have tried anal sex before. In my experience about half of middle-aged women have tried it once. But I can see that they didn't expect it to have this effect on Christine. Then again, they haven't believed anything they've seen tonight.

Christine kneels with her elbows on the floor. Her chained hands lie useless under her head. She shudders. Goosebumps cover her flushed and sweaty skin. She cries out the hottest moans. Not even her face shows any pain from the pounding she's taking.

I let it go on for five minutes. By then I have a decent sized little puddle of honey on my floor under Christine's pussy. I just wave for Paige to pull the cock out of Christine's bottom. I know it's been torture for Christine. This cock was too little to make her cum, yet big enough to drive her insane.

As soon as Paige is standing I order Christine to her knees. Then I tell her clean my dildo off. Her friends stare, gawking wide-eyed, as Christine scrambles to so eagerly swallow every bit of that hard shaft. The shaft that's fresh from her bottom and "just has" to taste of it. Yet Christine gobbles the cock as if she's starving for it.

Chapter 06: The Climax

I have Sophie fetch me a real dildo. Not a strap-on, but a "regular" one. By a "real one" I mean a big one. This one is about ten inches long and close to two inches thick. It's realistic looking. It's black, which I wanted to contrast so nicely with Christine's white cheeks.

I have Christine kneel in front of me. I ask her again if she wants to diddle her pussy. She instantly begs, utterly shamelessly, for me to let her diddle herself. She offers to do absolutely anything I want. She offers to "eat everyone's asshole and lick every bit of filth out of it," if I'd just let her cum now. She begs how unbearable the burning ache in her pussy is. She begs how she can feel herself dripping her skank all over the place. She doesn't care. That ache pounds her entire body, and she will do literally anything if I will just free her hands so she can diddle her pussy.

I have to tell her to stop begging. She clearly has no intention of stopping. She's going to beg until I allow her to masturbate. I just silence her and tell her to give me her hands. She holds them out flat as if serving me something.

I set the dildo on her hands. "You'll diddle yourself with this up your slutty butt, slut," I tell her firmly. "Now go and see if you can convince one of your friends to put it there for you. I'm certainly not. So if I were you, I'd be very convincing if you hope for any relief tonight. Go, slut."

Christine picks Tammy to begin with. It's Tammy or Katie, they're at the ends of the line. Mandy is in the middle of them. She goes over and kneels in front of Tammy. I wonder if Tammy is the closer of these friends. I think so.

"Will you please help me, Ma'am?" Christine begs with a slight sobbing and utter desperation in her voice. "I am so sorry, Ma'am. Putting on that slut show has gotten me even hotter, Ma'am. You can't imagine how badly my pussy is burning and aching me now, Ma'am. I couldn't handle the ache before. I give up! It aches me far roo badly. Please, Ma'am, please, don't leave me like this! Please just shove this cock up my butt for me. Please! You have to! I can't wait! It's too much for me to bear! And if you don't help me, Miss Rodgers really won't let me cum! I know I'm a complete gutter slut! I don't care! I don't care what I have to do! Please, help me! Please, shove this cock up my butt for me, Ma'am, please! Please!"

Tammy doesn't look happy about it. She looks to the shaft and thinks about the sight of Paige's asshole, likely the only asshole she's ever gotten a good look at. I can see it on her face. She trying to figure out how a hole so small is going to take such a big shaft in it.

"I don't know... how..."

"Please!" Christine blurts out with panic in her voice, "Oh, Please! Ma'am, please, just shove it right into my asshole, Ma'am. You don't' have to be gentle, or anything. I don't care! I want it there! I need it up my butt! I am begging you, Ma'am, please! Hate me tomorrow, just shove that up my butt now! Put it to my asshole, and shove hard. Ram every bit of that huge shaft straight up my butt! PLEASE!" Christine sobs as she begs.

Tammy very reluctantly takes the dildo off of Christine's hands. "THANK YOU, MA'AM! THANK YOU SO MUCH, MA'AM!" Christine blurts out with true happiness in her voice.

Christine rise to her feet. She turns her back to Tammy, leans over, and pulls her cheeks wide apart. It displays Christine's asshole a foot or so in front of Tammy's eyes. Just as it was for Paige, Christine's bottom is well covered with a thick coat of her honey. "Here is my anus, Ma'am. Thank you again, Ma'am, for helping me. Thank you so much for shoving it up my butt, Ma'am." She stands still, eagerly waiting for the shaft.

Tammy very tentatively puts the tip of the fat shaft to Christine's asshole. Just the rounded tip of it is enough to fully eclipse Christine's ring, and some of the dark flesh around it. Tammy wiggles it, trying to guess how to do it.

I spare Tammy. I tell her to aim the tip of it for Christine's navel, and then just shove hard. It will go.

Tammy aims it. Then she hesitates. One second, then another. It's perfect, letting Christine feel it there, but not in her yet. Tammy takes a deep breath and looks away. Then she shoves. Not that hard, but hard enough.

Christine grunts loud and hard with the pain as the fat toy pushes through her tense ring, stretching it wide to its limit. Wide enough to make her muscle throb and burn painfully. But it doesn't slow the shaft. Tammy, still not looking, keeps pushing for the second or so it takes. As soon as Tammy feels her hand touch Christine's globes, she quickly pulls her hand back, leaving the shaft where it is.

Christine stands up, groaning loudly. She turns and kneels before Tammy. Then she humbly thanks Tammy again for "stuffing her butt full with the cock." Christine rises and comes over to me.

I have her hold her hands out, as far as the chains will allow her. I unlock her hands, ordering her very firmly to immediately put them behind her neck and leave them there until we are all ready to watch her diddle herself. She very reluctantly obeys.

I send Sophie to fetch me a whip. A cat-of-nine-tails. It's not a whip I use often. It can cut flesh if used too hard. But it's so stereotypical that I know my guests are expecting something like it. Christine will love it. It hurts.

Just to demonstrate that I snap it. All of its little strands crack against Christine's bottom, searing little red lines that will probably fade by morning onto her pink globes.

Christine grunts loudly, clenching her teeth. She flinches hard from the stroke. Her face scrunches up in pain. Her pussy drips twice. Otherwise, she stands there, waiting for me to do whatever I am going to do to her body.

I have her turn in a slow circle. It lets everyone have a good look at the toy in her bottom. Or rather the inch of it that's sticking out from her crack, pushing her globes aside as it does.

There's only one thing left for me to do. Humiliate Christine. Deeply. I tell her to go to her friends and apologize to each for lying to them for all these years and pretending she was a proper lady instead of a skanky gutter slut. I hand Christine three pictures. Sophie just printed them out. They show Christine on her knees, sucking that cock in the dirty bathroom. I tell her to give a picture to each of her friends. And ask them to keep it. That way, whenever Christine starts to act like a prissy bitch again, they should show her the picture and remind her that she's a gutter whore.

Christine doesn't hesitate. She goes and gives them the pictures. Her pussy drips a few times as she does. I guess it's the thought of being humiliated later if, rather when, someone brings one out.

I have Sophie go get Christine's keys out of her purse and bring them to me. I give those to Christine and tell her what to do.

She picks Tammy. She takes her keys to Tammy and tells her what I said. "I am just too skanky to be allowed to roam free tonight, Ma'am. Way to skanky! Miss Rodgers has decided that I will have to spend the night in a kennel where a bitch like me belongs, Ma'am." She asks Tammy to take her keys and go to her apartment and find her clothes to wear for work tomorrow. To take all of her things with her, and bring her fresh clothes at 7:30 in the morning. She begs. But she doesn't have to beg long. Tammy agrees to the modest chore. She asks what Christine wants to wear. Christine tells her "I'm not allowed to say, Ma'am. I am a worthless peasant bitch, Ma'am. I wear whatever is given to me, Ma'am. Just go through my things and pick what you want me to wear tomorrow, and whatever it is, I will gladly wear it to work tomorrow, Ma'am."

Chore done, Christine returns to stand in front of her friends, facing them. I tell her to masturbate. It's a command she already knows well.

Christine puts one finger to clit, leaving her other hand up behind her neck. Her clit has to be aching her so badly! She cries out a very erotic and needy squealing shriek just from that slight touch. She starts moving her finger in a very slow, small circle.

She screams her moans. She shudders hard as her pussy drips a single drop.

I snap her bottom with the whip. "Stop acting like a slut, slut."

Christine screams another moan. She flinches hard from the stroke, but there's just nothing left for her to scream from it. It gets her attention, though. Her body stiffens up hard, like steel, except for the single finger that's eagerly massaging her clit.

She's now so tense that her body quivers from the strain in her muscles. Her toes even curl under her feet. She keeps rubbing herself, screaming out her desperate, sultry, hot moans. Her face scrunches tightly, as if in a mask of pain, but her agony is the sweetest kind. I see the muscles in her arm straining hard just to keep her finger moving.

Now her pussy doesn't drip. It almost runs. The drips fall like rain from her furry mound. I usually make a sub masturbate for at least five minutes before giving her permission to cum. But I don't think Christine is going to last anywhere close to that long.

I make her go for two minutes. Her friends stare at her the entire time, unable to take their eyes from the intense display. About once every twenty seconds I see Christine's hips snap forward, thrusting her pussy towards her audience. I swat her bottom hard with the whip each time and scold her to stand still. She does. It doesn't last long. She gets another stroke.

After the two minutes, I just tell Christine, "Oh, go on and cum, slut."

Christine screams, loud and long. At the top of her lungs. Her body hangs tensed for a long moment, maybe several seconds. Then her pussy squirts a huge dollop of honey straight down with enough force that it lands with a splat. Christine trembles violently hard for a second or two. Then her scream stops. And she just falls.

Christine lies on the floor, on her side. She doesn't move. She just lies there, twitching, barely breathing. She faces her audience. She's on her right side. Her left leg has gone back a little, and that leaves her pussy visible to the group. It's the only part of her that shows much in the way of signs of life. Her honey steadily weeps, almost flows, from her puffy mound. Her fur has long since been soaked fully, so now her honey just flows onto her leg and clings to more and more if it by the second.

Otherwise, Christine just twitches sharply as she lies there.

"Whew!" Katie finally exclaims after they've gawked at Christine for a long moment. "Chrissy looks so..."

"Done!" Mandy blurts out. "Like gone, done!" It gets a good giggle from the rest of the ladies.

We sit and chat. I don't tell them anything about Christine that they haven't seen. But about the only thing they don't know is how the grosser things are, the hotter they get her. I don't mention pee-boarding her, either. I'm sure Christine will forever wonder if they know about that little adventure.

It's around fifteen minutes before Christine begins to stir. As soon as she does, rolling a little to get comfortable as if she's going to go to sleep, I march her into the playroom. I leave Sophie to entertain the guests, figuring they'll quickly be gone.

I use Christine's hair as a leash and make her crawl to the playroom, and the kennel. I know her friends watch her crawling out, half dragged by her hair, but I doubt Christine will remember it.

I lock her hands back to the chain still around her neck, then I make her crawl into the spare kennel. I lock her in. The kennel isn't big, it has her on her knees and elbows. Her knees pulled up snug under her, almost to her shoulders. And even then it has her bottom pressed hard against the back mesh of the cage. Her pussy, too.

Chapter 07: Go Away

Christine's morning begins at 5:30. Whether she wants it to or not. She's still asleep, scrunched up in her kennel when I go in. It's the first time I've kept her overnight, so as I go to wake her I'm wondering if she's going to still be subservient from last night, or if I'm going to have to break her again. I really don't have time to break her. Just to humiliate her before Tammy gets back for her.

I wake her up by swatting her bare, and now white, bottom through the mesh of the kennel with my crop. The first stroke does it. She squeals a loud, and shocked yelp, as her eyes pop open. "Oh, goodie, slut, you're awake!" I unlock her cage and order her to crawl out. Then to stand. I make her wait as I let Paige out of the kennel beside her. I don't have to wake Paige. But I never do. She's used to getting up at this time.

While I afford Sophie a lot of special privileges because she's my personal slave-girl, I don't afford her that many. Mostly she gets what all the slaves, subs, toys, pets, and bitches get here. One thing she definitely does not get is privacy. I never allow a sub any of that. Never so much as a shred. I want them to know that they have nothing to themselves. It's all on display. All mine.

I walk Christine into the bathroom. Sophie is already there. She's a petite girl with honey-blond hair down to her shoulder blades. And pert breasts. She's nude and sitting on the toilet. Using it. I have Christine and Paige line up and wait. And I put Christine at the back of the line.