Hurt Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it's her turn, I have her sit on the toilet with her knees wide open, her hands resting on her thighs, and her back up straight. I tell her to pee. She does. Sophie and Paige are standing on the wall opposite the toilet, so they're facing her and watching her as she pees. I see Christine cringe a little as she sees all the eyes on her, but she doesn't dare to disobey.

Then I tell her poop. Her jaw drops. Her eyes dart nervously around, seeing that everyone is still watching her. They're not really watching. No one wants to see it. They're just obediently keeping their eyes forward. It makes it look, to Christine, as if she's being watched.

She doesn't object. She just blushes a deep beet red and cringes hard. Then she makes herself obey the command.

Next up is their morning shower. I send all three of the girls into the shower together and tell Sophie since she's in there, to make sure Christine grooms herself like a bitch, not a shaggy dog.

The shower is just a standard tub and shower combination that could be found in almost any home. It's designed for one. Two can use it easily enough if they're intimately close. Three is just plain cramped. It has them bumping and rubbing their naked bodies against each other as they try to do anything.

Sophie supervises Christine well. Ten minutes later three naked women are lining up, dripping wet, for inspection. Sophie first, then Paige, and Christine in the rear. By the time Christine gets up to the front of the line, she's freezing and shivering hard. But she passes, her body acceptably groomed, and gets to use the towel.

I lock chains around Christine's ankles, just as Paige already has on hers. They allow her short steps of about a foot long. They rattle as she walks. Paige has the chore of cooking breakfast, so she heads nude to the kitchen. I give Sophie some school clothes for the day and tell her that she may put them on. Christine stays nude, too.

I make a point of reminding Christine that she doesn't have any clothes or anything else here. Not a single stitch. After she came all over the house last night, and I put her in the kennel, I gave all of what she had to Tammy, with instructions not to bring back anything Christine wouldn't need for work today. She should just hope that her friend is still her friend after last night's slutty show and that Tammy gets back in time with clothes for her.

Tammy arrives right on time. Christine is eating her breakfast, so I stand over Christine and send Sophie to get the door. I have Christine down on her elbows and knees eating like a bitch. Like a dog. Naked. Tammy sees it immediately when Sophie lets her in. It's why I stay over Christine with a whip in my hand.

Christine freezes as she sees Tammy's feet come in and realizes what new humiliation Tammy is being treated to the sight of Christine willingly enduring. A firm swat to Christine's bottom gets her attention and she resumes her meal. I wouldn't want to send her to work hungry!

Then it's time for the final little tease. It's a tease that I know will leave Christine with a hand between her legs the instant she's out of sight. Just a little more humiliation.

I have Christine stand facing Tammy. Then I take the chains off of her. I tell Christine that she is to dress in whatever Tammy brought her. Properly.

Then I tell Tammy that she may give only clothes to Christine. One piece of clothing at a time. Tammy digs in the plastic grocery store bag of stuff she has and pulls out a pair of Christine's panties. They're a fairly modest, everyday kind. I have Tammy hold them out to Christine.

"May I please have those panties you have kindly chosen for me to wear today, Miss Yancey? I promise to wear them all day, Ma'am."

Tammy nods. She's clearly uneasy with the humiliating display I'm making Christine put on. But she goes along with it. Before she left she told me that she, and the others, really didn't understand it, but clearly it "did the trick" for Christine, so they're OK with that. They all promised to only gossip with each other about it. And torment Christine. I wondered if they knew what tormenting her is going to do to her.

Christine takes the panties. "May this bitch please be allowed to put these panties on its slutty bottom, Ma'am?"

Tammy just nods again. Christine takes that as a yes and pulls the panties on quickly, some relief obvious on her face that she's finally getting some clothes.

The process repeats until Christine is fully dressed. Tammy has chosen her a modest bra and panty set in white. Jeans and a pullover shirt, similar to what she was wearing go with it. As do sneakers and socks.

Now that Christine is dressed, it's time to send her on her way. She does have about twenty minutes to get to work. I tell Tammy the rule that I don't allow my bitches to walk free in the building. There's a leash requirement in the lease.

I tell Tammy that she will have to take Christine by the hand and walk her out of the building without letting go of Christine's hand.

Christine just resigns herself to it and offers Tammy her hand.

Tammy takes it, slightly reluctantly, and walks Christine out of the apartment.