Hurt Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he grabs Christine's hair and pulls her head back a little. He holds her hair as his cock shoots a second spurt of cum. It lands on her cheek, just beside her nose, and runs down her face. A third spurt his her high on the nose, almost in an eye.

I didn't tell him to do that. He's "played" a game with me before, so he knows that I don't care. It's his choice where he cums. He's gone with "both." His first, and biggest, spurt went into her mouth where Christine had to swallow it. The rest went on her face. I loved it. It let everyone see the effect of her blow job. It leaves no doubt that she was giving a real one, not just pretending, or going through the motions. She was sucking it.

When his cock is dry, Christine licks the dregs of his cum from it and softly tucks it back into his pants for him. She looks up to him, still on her knees, his cum still covering her face, drying to stickiness. "Thank you for allowing this slutty bitch to earn my owner $20 by sucking your dick, Sir."

With her three friends stunned and gawking, I have Christine get up to her feet. I walk her back to the table with the cum still clinging to her face as she walks through the club. She gets plenty of stares. Everyone knows what's covering most of her face, and how it likely got there. I can see the disapproval in the face of every woman who sees her. The men mostly grin.

As I'm getting Christine to her feet, and she's distracted trying not to show all of her face to her friends, I pass Greg back his $20. I don't take money for anything, especially sex. Greg knows that. I give my toys, like Christine, to whomever I wish, but I never sell them.

Christine doesn't see me return the money. I make sure she doesn't. A scene is all about appearances. I wanted Christine to feel whored out. She needed to see him pay for her body. It left her no doubt. She'll never know that it was a setup. I knew the bartender would have one of his buddies handy to provide the cock. Just as Greg knew he'd get his money back. It was a show, not a trick. Except to Christine. She believes she really was turned out. I'm not sure if the others saw me return the money or not. Katie could well have.

I order a round of five drinks. They come without a bill. I'd bet Greg bought them as a thanks for Christine's blow job. Christine is the one who doesn't get a drink. I just tell her "Oh you don't want a drink, slut! It would wash that yummy taste of his cum out of your mouth!"

We chat a little longer. The ladies now have a fresh topic to discuss. Namely how cheap and trashy it was to give a blow job on "the filthy floor of a men's room." Christine sits mute, cum dried all over her face and listens.

Then it's time for the final humiliation of this night out. "slut... are you horny now?" I teasing ask. As if I can't see the endless grinding she's doing on that seat.

"Yes, Ma'am... I'm hornier than I've ever been, Ma'am!"

"Tell your friends how hot you are, slut. Be honest."

"Yes, Ma'am," Christine very shyly answers. Then she turns to her friends. Addressing them politely by their last names, she tells them. "I am so horny that I can't stand it! All I can think about is the pounding ache in my pussy. And how it's burning me it's so hot. It's driving me completely insane!"

"Would you like to diddle that skanky pussy, slut?"

"Oh, yes, Ma'am!" Christine answers eagerly, "If it wasn't for these hideous chastity panties you made me wear, I'd have diddled myself about twenty times already, Ma'am, and I wouldn't have cared if I had to do it right here at the table! Please, Ma'am, please, I can't stand the ache!"

Her friends just gawk yet again. I don't think they believed Tammy when she told them the story of the coffee we'd had all those months ago. I'm almost certain that she's told that story several times by now.

"Do you know what a slut need to diddle her pussy?" I muse aloud in my most taunting voice. I see Sophie smirking so wide. She catches the note in my voice. I'm going to let my inner evil imp out for a second. "An audience!" I eagerly blurt out. "Go on, slut, beg your friends to be your audience, and come back to watch you diddle your pussy. Convince them and you'll get the chance before I shove you in a kennel for the night."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Christine answers in a completely humiliated, mute voice that's laced with excitement.

She turns to her friends. "Please, please, please! I'm sorry! I can't help it! Miss Rodgers always does this to me! I just can't take it! Please, don't make me suffer all night long! Please! Please! Come watch me diddle my skanky pussy! I want you to see what a slut I am! I don't care! I have to! Please! I can't take this ache! I have to cum! Please this is torture! Please come watch me diddle my pussy so I can cum! Please! I'll make it up to you! I'll do anything! All I want is for you to watch me diddle my pussy so I can cum! Please, please help me! I can't take another second of this ache! OH FUCK! It's getting worse! Please, help me! Please just watch me diddle my pussy so I don't go insane!"

The ladies look shocked. Stunned. I guess they didn't believe Christine would beg shamelessly as if she truly wanted and needed them to watch her do that. Right up until she begged.

"And if I don't?" Katie asks me.

"Then those chastity panties stay on until she gets out of her kennel in the morning. Her pussy will just have to ache that much longer. See, I don't care if her pussy aches. All I care about is an amusing show tonight. If there's no show, then there's no reason for me to let her diddle herself. So I won't. She's just a peasant slave slut. That's nothing. It doesn't matter how badly her pussy aches her."

The ladies have a quick, whispered conversation. I can see Tammy and Mandy giggling, so I think those two are willing. Eager to have the shameless detail for their gossip, not so eager to watch their friend masturbate. But hey, eager is eager in my book. It looks like Katie is the only one reluctant, and put off by the thought. From the bits I pick up, I think Katie is mostly concerned that Christine should have privacy for it. And that she is uncomfortable seeing such a private and intimate act. In the end, all three accept and agree to return to my apartment for the "slut show" as I've called it.

We leave, walking to my place. Christine walks with cum still dried on her face, and that gets her countless looks on the street.

Chapter 05: The Depths Of A Bitch's Sluttiness

As soon as we're in my apartment I have Sophie show the audience to their seats. I stand Christine in front of them, facing them, and tell her "give me my clothes, slut."

"Yes, Ma'am," Christine answers. She quickly pulls her top off, baring her pointy breasts and their overly-hard nipples shamelessly. But she's had time to prepare herself for this. She knew that she'd be getting naked in front of her friends. I'd never let her masturbate any other way.

Her friends, despite having just as much time to consider it, apparently aren't quite ready for it. More likely they're not ready for the shameless way Christine exposes herself to them. As if she doesn't have a shy bone in her body. And they all knew how shy she really is. Yet now they're glaring at her naked breasts on lewd display.

Her skirt and shoes are off just as quickly. Then Christine stands there, her hands behind her back, wearing nothing but the chastity panties. Those, her friends are gawking at. And openly commenting on. None of them really had any idea what chastity panties were. But now it's obvious. The straps locked around her thighs. The chain and padlock at her waist. The bulge of the cup under her pussy. She can't take them off. They've noted that, too.

I don't. I wait while Sophie brings me a short length of a fairly heavy chain and two locks. I wrap one end of the chain around Christine's neck and lock it. Then I bring her hands up, cuff them in front of her, and lock them to the other end of the chain. It holds her hands up high. And stops her from reaching anything lower than her breasts. Like her pussy.

Only then do I unlock the panties and pull them down. It bares her full bush to her friends' eyes. None of them really look at it. I'd bet none of them knew if she shaved or not. I know they don't care. I have Christine turn around slowly to show them her "freshly disciplined bottom." It's still pink, but not nearly as red as it was earlier. By morning, the pink will be gone. Not the sting, just the pink.

I hand Christine the panties. The chain makes her hold them up in front of her stomach, where they won't cover her pubes. I send her to show each of her friends the panties, to let them get a good look at the cup that's tormented her by keeping her from her pussy all night. She goes around. The looks are very quick. There's no missing the little puddle of honey in the bottom of that cup. It's still wet. And musky.

I'm nothing if not a gracious southern hostess. I offer my guests a cup of freshly brewed hot coffee to top off our evening out. When they accept I send Sophie to make it. I send Christine, too, tell her that she will serve my guests like a proper peasant bitch. It's her chance to start showing me how badly she'd like to masturbate.

When the coffee is made, Sophie comes out to serve me. Christine follows right behind. Both walk the same way, with their palms upturned and flat, even with their nipples and out from them. A cup of coffee is balanced atop each set of palms. Christine goes to Tammy first. She kneels properly in front of Tammy. She looks Tammy in her eyes. "Here is your coffee, Ma'am, please accept it with Miss Rodgers compliments, Ma'am." Then she demurely waits as Tammy hesitantly takes the cup from her naked and kneeling friend's hands. Christine rises to hurry and fetch the next cup.

"Well, that's definitely demeaning!" Katie comments.

"Obviously Chrissy doesn't mind." Mandy adds, "or she wouldn't keep coming back for more!"

Once everyone has her cup, we sit and chat lightly. I have Christine kneeling nude, facing everyone, as we do. But Christine isn't allowed to speak or move unless told to. And if told, she's to immediately obey, regardless of who tells her to do what. She knows all of that already, I only tell her for the benefit of the others. To let them know if they want anything, just send "slut" to fetch. Bitches are so good at fetching! Almost as good as dogs!

When we've had our coffee, I have Christine fetch iced teas and popcorn. I have her offer each of her friends a bowl of popcorn to munch on as they "watch me demonstrate the unending depths of my sluttiness." They accept the popcorn. But we're all in a munchie mood.

With Christine back on her knees, on display, I ask her friends what's the one thing they would absolutely never expect Christine to do. I suggest a few options, like eating pussy, eating a butt, or anal sex. It doesn't take them long at all to agree. All of the above. All had thought Christine was devoutly heterosexual, and seriously disgusted by girl-on-girl, but now they wonder if that's just "fake, an act" like so much of what they thought, too. They'd thought, and everything Christine has done before me has been vanilla.

"Since she was a rude bitch earlier, now she'll have to earn the privilege of diddling that sloppy pussy. I think... we'll just see how disgusted she is about eating some skanky whore's pussy. Slave, go find me a skanky whore."

"Yes, Mistress." Sophie giggles as she springs to her feet. She knows I want Paige. Paige's name is "skanky whore!" But the others don't know Paige exists. So they gawk with wary eyes as Sophie scurries off.

And then they gawk more as Sophie returns leading Paige in by a leash. Paige isn't ever allowed clothes inside the apartment. Only if I allow her to leave, and then she has to dress and undress right at the door. Under supervision. All she has on is the hot pink collar locked around her neck. And a heavy chain locked around her ankles that rattles as she follows Sophie into the living room.

Paige is 18. She'll be 19 this November. She's 5'4" and 120 pounds. It gives her a slightly stick-ish figure, with only the gentlest of a curve to her lean sides. She's pretty, with wavy honey-brown hair and green eyes, and a nice wide mouth. Her pubes are kept shaven silky smooth. And she has a pair of very pert breasts with wide, light pink nipples. All of which is on display to Christine's friends now. And Paige doesn't show even the faintest hint of shyness about it. She just obediently follows Sophie out with her hands behind her. And a smile.

"Oh, skanky!" I blurt out excitedly. "Get on the floor and offer that pussy out. These nice ladies don't believe that this useless bitch will eat pussy!"

"Yes, my Queen," Paige answers very politely, and without a trace of shyness or reluctance in her voice. She quickly lies on the floor and spreads her legs wide, knees up and bent, to fully offer up her pussy. No reluctance at all to have these ladies - ladies she hasn't a clue who they are - watch her have lesbian sex.

"Slut, show your friends how much you love eating a skanky pussy. Show me how much you want to diddle that thing."

"Yes, Ma'am," Christine answers. Only her voice is utterly shamed and breaks with the humiliation of what she knows she's about to do. But that ache in her pussy leaves her no choice. And just in case she was thinking of anything else, that ache pounds harder as she looks down on Paige's naked pussy.

Christine turns to face Paige. She leans all the way down, shifting onto her knees and elbows as she does. She uses her hands to gently open Paige's long lips, showing everyone Paige's pinkness. Then she puts her mouth to Paige's clit. Christine's lips surround the hard nub, closing softly around it. She puts her tongue to the side of Paige's stiffness and slowly begins swirling her tongue around Paige's eager clit.

It doesn't take but a few seconds of that for Paige to start screeching very needy moans. Or to start squirming around. And only a few more seconds for Paige's slender legs the clamp tightly around Christine's head and firmly lock into her pussy.

Then Paige just lies there, squirming energetically, and moaning loudly with the sweetest of moans. Moans that steadily grow in their urgency.

Christine's friends stare. It's as if they've never seen a woman eat pussy before! I know they didn't expect to ever see Christine do it. A few hours ago they would have bet everything that Christine would never do it, much less so shamelessly and publicly. I think they decide Christine must have done this before. Which she has. It looks to me like they think it's a regular part of her sessions, which is a little of an overstatement. But from Paige's hungry moans and squirms, it's clear that Christine is good at it. That she knows exactly how to pleasure a woman.

I have Christine open her lips to give the ladies a very good view of how she's doing it. A brief view. It's not easy to see with Paige's legs squeezed tightly and her wiggling around so much. But enough of one for them to take notes if they want to.

I make Paige endure a full five minutes of it. Then I give Paige a rare treat. But I treat Paige for the benefit of my audience. I tell her to go ahead and cum on Christine's face. "It's not like it's not already covered with cum, anyway."

Paige doesn't give me a chance to change my mind. She immediately cums. And like all of her orgasms here, it's graphic. She thrashes hard, her bottom dancing around the floor as her fists pound against it and she screams honeyed cries.

When Christine lifts her face from Paige's pussy, on my command, I have her turn to face her audience and show them her face. A face covered now with the dried cum from earlier, and from her nose down, a fresh, wet, coat of Paige's glistening musky honey. Proof that Paige did exactly what I said: she came all over Christine's face.

I have Christine go to each of her friends in turn. She goes to Tammy, the safest choice, first. "Thank you for watching me eat skanky's deliciously sweet pussy, Ma'am. I hope you enjoyed the show, Ma'am. This slut would be very happy to eat your pussy, too, if you wish, Ma'am, I promise you a very satisfying orgasm." Christine humiliates herself by offering herself to her friend.

Tammy quickly declines the offer. I'm pretty sure the quickness is because she's unwilling to become the second act of a show. Maybe less so, but still a good part, that she doesn't want to have sex with her friend. The others decline just as quickly.

Now it's time for act two of the slut show. I order Paige onto her rubber feet. She always gets that way after cumming. I have her bend over and spread her cheeks wide to bare her tiny little tight asshole. She stands, as instructed to, mostly with her side to the audience, but with her back turned enough for them to all see her asshole.

I tell Christine to get on her knees behind Paige, and she doesn't hesitate to. Then I have a second thought. I send Christine to kneel before each of her friends and ask them to "watch me eat skanky's filthy asshole out." She also tells them "I'm going to put my tongue so deep up that dirty hole that she screams!" It's a very immodest and lewd invitation. Then I send Christine back to kneel behind Paige.

I tell Christine to eat Paige's asshole. She doesn't hesitate to put her lips to Paige's tight ring, her lips just wide enough to cover the ring of muscle. Then she puts her tongue to it and starts swirling her tongue around the rim of it, caressing Paige's tender nerves with her soft, feminine tongue.

Paige shrieks. It's a hot, sultry, erotic cry. She shivers hard for a few seconds. Then her shivers have sharpened up to shudders. Her hands tightly grip her globes, her knuckles turning white as she cries out shrieking moans that grow steadily more urgent.

With each lap around Paige's tightly clenched ring, Christine's tongue presses just a little deeper into Paige's asshole, caressing a little slice of fresh flesh. It drives Paige wild. And Paige shows it with her shuddering wiggles and screeches.

The audience watches this, too. Only now I can see a tiny bit of curiosity on all of their faces. It tells me that none of them have ever done it before. Not in Christine's place or Paige's. But I suspect they are wondering if it's really as sweet and intense as Paige is making it out to be. I can see it on their faces. All wonder about that.

The show goes on for the full five screeching minutes I intended it to. By then I can tell my guests' ears are getting tired of Paige's now-desperate shrieks. Mine aren't. I love those sweetly-suffering cries. But these women aren't used to hearing them. I'll bet none of the three have ever heard a woman moaning erotically before, other than herself that is.

I send Christine to offer herself again, going from woman to woman one at time. She again goes to Tammy first. And this time I've given her a slightly different instruction. I give it only because of the whispers I might have overheard between the ladies. I heard "you do it!" in there more than once.

"Thank you so much for being so kind as to watch me eat skanky's filthy asshole, Ma'am. I appreciate you allowing me the chance to show you that I am a completely skanky, filthy, gutter slut unworthy of being your friend, Ma'am. I would really appreciate it, Ma'am, if you would use me for the gutter slut I am and allow me to show you just how enjoyable it is to have your asshole tongued, Ma'am. I would be so pleased to do it right now, Ma'am, but if you're uncomfortable with that, I'll gladly do it whenever and wherever you wish, Ma'am. Miss Rodgers assures me that she won't make a show out of you, Ma'am. May I please have the pleasure of tonguing your asshole now, Ma'am?"