Hurt Yourself For Me, Cow

Info
Your pussy and large tits deserve to be punished.
1.3k words
4.14
15.7k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
253 Followers

This is both a story and a task for girls into large tit humiliation. While listening, try your best to follow along with the well deserved torment. When the girl in the story is told to do something, you will also do it in real life. If you can't do those instructions, roughly grope your tits and pinch and pull on your nipples as you listen, so you focus on exactly why you are being bullied.

Make sure you are dressed in a very slutty top, a skirt, panties, and high heels. You will also need the following items:

Red marker

Wooden spoon

Toothpaste

Vibrator

This script was written by a big titted slave cow, who is kept horny and denied for my amusement. While writing, her tits were bound, and both her pussy and butt were given tiny, unsatisfying toys, to remind her of what she so desperately desires. Enjoy the story.

Well, Well, Well, what do we have here? I could have sworn I told you that that top is too revealing for work. Oh? I did? And you chose to wear it anyway? Take it off. I said Take. It. Off.

Good girl, you know I like your massive tits, but revealing that much is practically begging for attention, unless... was that what my horny slut wanted, attention? That would explain why my normally good girl decided she wanted to dress like a cheap hooker today. You know if you want my attention, you should be naked and following my orders. Heh. I didn't even tell you to strip, and you're already stripping down to your chastity belt, someone is eager today. Now let's get that unlocked and off... oh, look at this, you made a mess with your pussy juices again.

*Swat*

Oh? You like when I spank you, don't you? Too bad for my slutty cow that's the last attention your butt is getting, until I'm done amusing myself with your oversized tits. Now put your heels back on and stand with your feet slightly further than shoulder width apart, arms in reverse prayer, until I tell you what to do to your funbags. Your tits are for others' amusement, but you still need to use your pathetic bimbo brain to determine whether the situation actually benefits from having such a slutty display, or if you're just feeling horny and want others to see what a dirty little slut you are for Daddy.

I think I'll have you write on your tits while I decide what you should do next. Your tits should be a reminder of who you belong to. Take a red marker and label your tits, in your best handwriting, 'Daddy's Property.'

There we go, and look at that pretty matching blush! You like being my property, don't you?

Your tits normally just get five hits each when you make a mess in your panties, but you keep leaking pussy juices like a faucet, ruining so many expensive panties, so maybe we should upgrade it to ten firm open handed hits each... Go on, I'm waiting... I said firm! I'll count for you.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Seven!

Eight!

Nine!

Ten!

Good slut, but it looks like that only made you wetter, ha! You filthy whore, you really love abusing your own tits for my amusement. Well, who am I to deny my slutty slave what she loves? But what to do... grope those tits, no, those swollen udders while I decide. Your hands look tiny compared to your obscenely large tits. You really are a bimbo slut of a cow. You're so eager to please me like a good girl, but with udders that make you look like I should be milking you daily. Moo for me... I said moo for me!

Heh. Such a silly slut, mooing as she gropes her tits, no, her udders.

You know, just looking at you the first time we met was enough to tell me that you'd love being my slutty cow, but I didn't suspect that you'd be this eager, practically humping the air, just from a little groping and degradation. You don't just love it, you exist to be my slave.

Now, lightly pinch your nipples and start rolling them between your fingers. Can you feel them stiffening as you give in to your slutty impulses? You look so ridiculous. Maybe I should give you more.... be ruthless and start twisting your nipples as hard as you can, otherwise I'm putting you in your locked on lingerie again. I said be ruthless!

That's better. Good slut, they are already swelling to suit your massive udders, and you know what we do to udders... that's right, we milk them, so start pulling on those nipples and mooing, cow slut. Louder! I want to hear you.

Ha! You really do love being treated like a toy. I can see your swollen clit from here... beg me to let you hit it. I said beg!"

Ugh. No, no, try "please Daddy, please, won't you be so generous as to allow your horny little cow slave to hit her greedy swollen clit as hard as you'd like.'" Say it!

Alright, close enough, since you begged like a good slut, hit it as hard as you can, NOW!

That did look hard, but I said as hard as you can. Hit your clit NOW!

Ha! Oh, did that hurt? My poor little cow, all teary from finally getting treated like the horny slut she is. Fine. You can give your poor little clitty a gentle soothing rub, as long as you moo, while you rub it.

Feel better? Good, now we can return to your greedy udders. Here, take this wooden spoon. Ha, I know you love it when I paddle your tits with the wooden spoon like the naughty little slut you are. Today you will focus on those tender, swollen nipples. I'll be nice and allow my cow to get some pleasure with her well deserved punishment: you may rub your greedy pussy with your non-dominant hand or press a vibrator set to low against your swollen clit during this next task. I want you to hit your nipples hard with that spoon fifteen times each. Ready? I'll count. Remember, right on the nipple!

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Seven!

Eight!

Nine!

Ten!

Eleven!

Twelve!

Thirteen!

Fourteen!

Fifteen!

Ha ha! Poor baby. Someone is looking like the horny cow she is. Look at those swollen nipples and teary eyes. My good girl is so obedient for me.

Now take this toothpaste. Rub toothpaste into those swollen nipples... good cow, make sure your cow nipples are thoroughly coated in toothpaste. Once you're done, wash your hands. Don't wash your nipples yet.

Pathetic little bitch. Now lock your fingers behind your head and spread your legs to twice your shoulder width. Get them nice and far apart.

Now make that silly face you make when I let you cum.

Ha ha! You look ridiculous, a horny little cow with everything on display. You know you aren't even worthy of the title of slave, you are just a cow. Livestock. Three holes and a set of obscenely oversized udders. You exist to amuse and please me. Maybe I should put you in stocks and set up a pumping machine to torture your tits, and go to this dinner alone. Heh. Your pussy is practically dripping. You really do love being my toy. Remember you are nothing more than a toy to entertain and please me, horny little cow. You are just a toy, nothing more.

Now tell me what you want Daddy to do to you. Say it!

Louder!

You're a good cow, and you will get that tonight, as long as you behave. First, we need to go to this dinner. Get cleaned up and dressed, decently this time. Not like the whore you are. You may wash off the toothpaste. I can't wait to watch you squirm through dinner, knowing exactly what you'll be getting as soon as we get home.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
253 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
RevantoRevanto4 months agoAuthor

I'm pleased that you sluts enjoy the audio so much! I appreciate story suggestions and other private messages from submissive girls. :) always feel free to connect me through this site - just remember to include your email address when you do so I can respond :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i listened to this at least 10 times and i cum everytime. i wish i was a cow for you in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

this has made me cum more times i can count. Would love a similar audio focused on pussy. I don't have huge tits so this doesn't exactly sound relatable, but it still gets me off so hard. The humiliation at the end. Oh my god.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i would love to hear another story like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was so fucking hot

Share this

Similar Stories

Random Paddling Do this in real life.in Audio
Lost the Battle, Won the Whore She is reminded of where she truly belongs.in BDSM
Fulfilment Ch. 01 Her master has curated a day she won't forget.in BDSM
Binding the Dark Spirit How can a pious girl purge a devil she never had?in Mind Control
More Stories