All Comments on 'Husband and Masseur Trick a Wife'

by lockerman138

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lockerman138lockerman138about 2 years agoAuthor

I think it's a bit odd to criticize someone for their sexual fantasies. You sound a bit like one of those morons that believed that praying the gay away is something real. How about you crawl under whatever rock you came out of and keep your idiotic thoughts to yourself. Realize that your fantasies will also likely be viewed by someone else as odd and disgusting and if you don't like the cuckold genre or the stories then you were given fair warning ahead of time. Go be dumb somewhere else.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

He just opened up Pandora's box.

lockerman138lockerman138about 2 years agoAuthor

I don't mind Pandoras box because I didn't write this story or any of my stories to make money because I don't care. Instead I write them for an audience of one and if they enjoy it then I did my hobby well. I put it in here for a place where others can understand that their sexual kinks aren't odd and because sometimes what you are looking for isn't around until you find it.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Poor pathetic bitch and her cuck fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Had me hooked the whole time. Few considerations for the next one or next chapter:

- better description of each character. Like how tall was Erin? Her measurements? Color of her skin and hair color? Color of her nipples, etc. how big was the masseuse vs Shane etc.

- more description of the sex like what did the room sound like, smell like, her noises etc.

But overall I liked it.

truman2005truman20053 months ago

My wife has amazing tits. Love to see her done like this

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love to see them

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I love this story! Wish I could see her, you have pics of this hot wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlockerman138@lockerman138
Hey fellow erotica lovers. I spent a long time reading all the great stories on here and loved them. I found at times that I just couldn't find the story or subject matter that I wanted to read about so I started writing. The mind is a vast ocean and you only see the waves ...