All Comments on 'Husband and Wife'

by TheRogerQuine

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nowhere near as good or even coherent as your previous post. If you’re showing that this woman would be a whore whether she was getting paid or not, you’ve proven your point.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

**🥱What happen to the story?😴

TheRogerQuineTheRogerQuineover 2 years agoAuthor

For what it's worth, this should have appeared second, not thgird. But like I said, it's not really a series, just different stories about the same people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And that was… what?!

Because why isn’t relevant. Never mind. Picture this.

A cow is pissing on a pile of dung.

Let it sink, let it permeate your vision, let it seep and overload your optical periphery and increase the sensitivity of abstract perception.

You may com to the illation, it’s … trifling.

Captcha

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I feel sorry for the cheating wife's husband.

Why oh why did she have to marry if she like strange phalluses all the time??

I hate cuckold stories.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

More stupid is always possible, this author proves it to us with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sixth pile of shit of the day! And the shitty stories keep coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So in the beginning her profession is trapping cheating husbands? Ending is how it all started at her wedding?

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Actually I thought it was very! Happens all the time!! My wife fjcked the Greek Hotel manager on our honeymoon every day!! Just being honest

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This garbage makes stupid look good.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

She is disgusting. I guess she will lose her job when she loses STD roulette. She is also callous about the wives’ feelings and enjoys their pain. The husbands deserve punishment but this whore deserves it even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One reader pegged it right. Sixth pile of shit of the day! And the shitty stories keep coming. That's the way it is anymore in this category. One is lucky to get one or two good stories a day, if at all. This category has been taken over by the sewer rat writers of "willing cuckolds". What's worse, they're many that seem to praise this shit. Figure that one out. Are there any more real men reading this category?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"Man, that woman is a dish! A Petri dish!"

.

So... How DOES she avoid winning the STD lottery?

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

No, please, no more. Will the next opening line be "You fucked my father."?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bitches complaining about these stories be like vegetarians moaning in a butcher's shop. If you don't like it - stay away!! Click on something else ffs. Fecking retards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story 5/5 stars. Keep going, this is a new angle to LW . Thank you and again good luck.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You retread cuck writers seem to get worse with every new name you use.

Of course you're most likely a troll, still a cuck, just one hoping to make other crappy stories under your other name look better by compare.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

What the fuck was that? No rating. Not worth it.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Another shitty story

What a pile of drivel.

Please do not give up your day job.

Scores 1/5.

Wish l could rate it less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the neck was this?

Rewrite needed.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - what a horrid story.

She should be nominated for the skanky, two-bit, slut of the year award.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

couldn't even finish this cow tard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL, what a ridiculous story. How often would she be able to testify before a judge before someone recognized it was always her. This is just sooooooooo bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story, especially the part where she cheated on husband with other men at wedding receptions. The court room and legal stuff really didn’t do much for us. However, wedding reception fucks are my wife’s specialty.

When my wife and I met in college, she confessed that she was ‘kind of a slut’ and I told her that was what I was looking for. We moved into an apartment just two blocks from a church that was very popular for couples getting married.

She loved to dress up nice and sneak into the receptions. Sometimes I would go with her just to watch her in action. She had a way of zeroing in on big-cocked guys which, she would confirm with a dance or two.

Her favorite pickup line was the one in your story:

'Do you want to go outside for a cigarette?' she asked at a wedding,

'I don't smoke.'

'Nor do I.'

He understood immediately. She could see the shock in his eyes, and it made her wet.

My wife loved these no strings attached quickies and she always came very hard on their cocks. She got pumped so full of other men’s cum, she was loving it. Nice story!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Warning! More cuck shit!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Evil woman, but funny. Even more so are the comments from the insecure little boy BTBers who froth at the mouth over this

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Cuck drivel avoid

1/5

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

MC has a screw loose!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this would be so much more, but agree with "Wargamer" below me. This was trash. 1 star bec, 0 stars won't affect the rating. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story a couple of times and thought that this woman was a slut... Then the last time I read it, it dawned on me that she's a private investigator hired by women to find out their husbands fidelity. It's her job to seduce suspected husbands or partners to find out if they're cheaters... When I realized this then the story made sense... And from what I'm reading, all the husbands that she targeted were indeed cheaters....And it was her job to collect the evidence. Duh...Now it made sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just raunchy. No value here. It's hard to do, but you just dumbed our culture down a little bit more. Too bad you can't find something worthwhile to do.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Rancher 46 is partially correct in his or her comments below. But the main character is not the only one with a screw loose. This author seems to be seriously bent. Really lousy thinking being imposed on readers as literature, or entertainment. Such a waste, but Karma will come around on the author, although we probably won't hear about it. Now that would be a good story when it happens....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRogerQuine@TheRogerQuine
Prolific author of erotic literature. You can call them dirty books, if you prefer. They're all on Amazon anyway. Some on Kobo.