All Comments on 'Husband Becomes Helen's Submissive'

by Pippa

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WTF????

What a complete pile of shit! This was so bad, I don't know where to begin. First: Tattoos are not just permanent, they scab over....for over a week. The idea that he would have his LIPS tattoo'd is damn near impossible and then to suck some dick?? It wouldn't happen. Then his "loving" wife says how much she loves him for doing this? She doesn't love him...she hates him. This wasn't about love or sex, it was about power and control and ripping it from one person. I skimmed through the rest of the story but it only got worse...and in chapter 7, the ass doesn't have any lubrication. None, zip, zilch, nada, nothing...that's why you have to use lube...so unless she was a fucking alien, there is no way Helen could use her "arse juice" to lube up Tom's dick so he could fuck her husband. Now maybe in crazy land, you can rape someone and they will like it and become addicted to rough sex, but in the real world, that freaks people out. Maybe you could also explain why Helen would "feminize" her husband and turn him into a queer, because that just didn't make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
waste of time

stopped reading after the second page and just picked a paragraph here or there on the following pages. Looks like this is basically rehashing earlier stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed it

Don't be put off by the reviews, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow....

This story is too much like every other damn story, femming a guy WHAT KIND OF GUY WOULD GO THROUGH WITH THIS? i enjoy a woman dominant on top occasionally but to get fully femmed i would fight back and they would defitnely be under me by the time i was done....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmm...

Skipped certain parts. As far as I am concerned, when I found out the wife and the others were being directly evil towards him, I skipped and read a line here and there. In my opinnion all sorts of sex (and I do mean all) has to have 3 main concepts:

- Love and affection between those involved

- Trust and patience between those involved

- Sexual pleasure for all those involved

This does not mean I don't like people submitting to others, or power games. In fact, I enjoy reading about it a lot! However, the play has to be based on the above principles; else it's simply rape or one-sided sex. Besides, a submissive person is always in power; that's part of the dichotomy of powerplay, that the submissive has the greatest amount of power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow. I'd beat them. I'd beat them all. Beat them first change i'd get. Just, wow.

Like with a baseball bat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumbest story yet

Unbelievable from the start to the finish, including the middle. So implausible as to be laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just plain awful

What was interesting about this garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And when he got loose and went to the Police?

How many years did she spend in jail? Still think this was a good or plausible idea? What a pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbeleivable garbage

Remembering he was a man and had both pride and self respect he bitched slapped his wife and told her she had 1 hour to pack and get out. He divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seething with anger...

*pfth*

Page 1)

So when they came home and started talking down to him he should have told them to get bent, he doesn't need to justify his fetish to his bitch of a wife, her mother and certainly not his secretary!

When they started taking pictures of him he could have simply taken their phones and broke them on the floor or wall... put them in the oven or microwave and destroyed them. Also, what are the odds of his pictures ever being found on the internet by a person that knows him?

And if he's really in full drag, he could just deny that it's him since he'll look different as a man anyway.

You're telling me that three women could overpower and then subdue this guy with two belts and a scarf? Bullshit, they'd get thrown to the floor and spanked like the dumb sluts they are.

So they kidnap him... then think he won't fire the secretary because they'll record what they do to him at the cabin? He should just have them arrested and charged with kidnapping... he could scratch them to get their DNA under his nails as evidence.

Also, rape charges...

Are you kidding me with "permanent tattoos", that's a drastic step.

Page 2)

When he finally stopped smashing his fists into their faces it would look like he tried eating a cherry pie with his hands... think the Bruce Willis scene in 'Sin City'...

Page 3)

So he likes the gay sex?

Page 5)

Repeating previous scenes...

Page 8)

Stupid story, terrible wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Over before it started

When they started to take pictures, the MAN strode over and took the camera away from them. Went upstairs, locked the door, took a shower and got dressed. Then he came back downstairs and had a little talk. Nothing was to leave the house about his fetish. He then went to the bank, closed all their accounts, cancelled the credit cards and came home. He packed his things and moved to a motel. Then he quit his job, rented a van and went back to the house where he packed everything he wanted and moved far away and started over. The rest of this story was just pathetic horsepucky. Even for a fictional story it was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

IM JUST IN THE BEGINNING STAGES OF BECOMING FEMINISED. IM STILL IN HIDING AT THIS TIME. AFTER READING YOUR STORY ( ALL 8 OF THEM. IM CAN OF HOPING TO GET CAUGHT. IM LAYING IN BED NOW DRESSED IN MY WIFES PANTIES, BRA, AND A SUNDRESS, IM WORKING MY 9" BLACK DIDO IN MY ASS WISHING IT WAS A REAL COCK. CAN'T FOR THAT DAY TO COME. THANKS FOR THE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awful

Incredible, lousy story.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Bad

This was probably THE WORST story of the hundreds I've read on this site. Dates and timing were confused and conflicted with each other. The characters were mixed up, the dialog stupid. Gave it 1 star and that was too much. Ugh!

llyfrllyfralmost 3 years ago

really, stupid who would allow that to themselves, so much for a loving wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I relate to some of this story im Paul(a) a married crossdresser in the UK its almost 3am in the morning and my wife Gayle and her sister and another friend are out on town. Im dressed as a goth slut and waiting for Gayle to ring and tell me where to collect them. All clubs are closed at 2am so the probability is than some or all are enjoying a length of cock in them and i will collect them when ready. Im aroused and only my cage has stopped me masturbating all night. I will collect them perhaps be embarrased by getting out of the car and helping them into it in public or watch them have fun with men. They will compare notes on what they did and enjoyed and if they had sex and how it was for them which is hot and we get home then it is my turn to see them naked and enjoy licking and cum filled vaginas that have enjoyed cock. I will have licked and been wanked and finally Gayle will mount my cock and ride me to orgasm as i lick another vagina i love this and cant wait for my phone to ring.

trickyvicky69trickyvicky69over 1 year ago

I thought this was a fantastic story and a great read It got me thinking that maybe i should bring in at least one dominant female to occasionally join me in the domination of my sissy cuckold husband It would certainly add another element to his humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epic bitch. Never any consequences in these poor stories. If he is still alive, he goes straight to the police. DNA is a magical thing and everyone involved would be arrested. Including her. Divorce her while she sits in prison as Big Bertha Bitch and when she gets out - be long gone. With all the money.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Yes, more idiocy in a story was not possible. These women would have been in front of the Kadi for extortion and sexual violence so quickly that they would hardly have had time to catch their breath. But the author has to satisfy his fandom, who

have sexual release while reading!

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Let us just call this'un unbelievable! Even those that enjoy dressing in panties and being sub have to live and work in the real world and have to limit our wackiness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous