All Comments on 'Husband Bets Rival-And I Win! Pt. 01'

by LindaBarrett

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh well done another lying cheating whore whose married some gullible guy she’s ‘in love with’ bit has no respect for and is basically using him for emotional support (probably financial support to while she slurs around with any ad variable dick. Probably end up raising someone else’s kid.

Just another entitled, immoral, lying skank, thanks for your effort. I’m sure it will appeal to the little cuckoos posse and the other entitled, lying slurs on here.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

I actually liked it. Well done.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

there needs to be a continuation. Love the start

GamblnluckGamblnluck11 months ago

Normally, when you start out with a sentence like your first one, you answer the question of how you got to that point in the same chapter. Instead you dropped into an orgy of sex then skipped to a hint of what you did on the honeymoon.VERY poor construction of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The entire opening paragraph of this story goes nowhere. Not one part of the initial setup is developed, explained, or followed up. This entire piece focuses on what should have been nothing but basic background. Absolutely no mention of how these two people got along, how they got married, or how it is that the wife thinks it’s OK to cheat on her husband. And worse, this is not titled a “Part 1”, so who knows if this author has any intention of continuing or even finishing this story. Damn, I hate it when authors pull this shit. 1* — open to revision if Ms. Barrett finishes the job.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a disrespectful bitch.

schulz777schulz77711 months ago

The beginning is very confusing.... Going nowhere

That's not a good writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nice story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What the heck was that disorganized meandering all over the map??? Perhaps finish a thought before going forward, or backward, or sideways... I guess bottom line, she was a cheating skank slut and still is one. Hope hubby gets way away from the whore.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loads of potential, but seemed more like elements of a story written down as notes before being put together.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This reads pretty much as it seems to be intended. A gratuitous cheating sex piece. No character development to speak of unless you count the main female character who is not even worthy of a name. And the only character points developed for her point to her not having any. Just a cheap slut, cheating on her brand new husband while on their honeymoon.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

It is what it is. A cheating GF who later married the guy she cheated on!

4

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The sorority sister’s stories are filled with partying and stories that would make the craziest porn star blush. A close friends cousin at usc ( won’t give the years it took place )fucked over 100 girls . He said they all took it up the ass and tried to lie it was there first time and they didn’t love it. He said it was a wild fuck fest for all. Another huge party he fucked a possible In coming freshman’s mom the whole day while son was on a tour . Another two times two different teammates sisters were on an all night dominated pounding. He said a crazy night a 350 pound Midwest of line watched his hot sister get dped in the middle of the room in front of everyone by two black wr. Sick , guess I missed all the college fun

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It never ceases to amaze me that readers CHOOSE to read stories which portray EXACTLY what they're looking to read about...then eviscerate the portrayal of those FICTIONAL characters which the author created just for THEM, the eager reading public of "cheating wives/girlfriends" Loving Wives stories.

Guess that's what makes Loving Wives stories so popular--they give a psychological credence of normality to the FANTASIES we all have while at the same time giving inhibited neurotic readers a venue to criticize that which they search Literotica for.

The human race provides its own unending source of humor.

Kudos to you LindaBarrett for an entertaining tale which tapped into our inherent idiocy. 5 "Loving" stars.

On to the next!

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindaBarrett@LindaBarrett
I place pots of honey all over the internet for people to enjoy. If you really liked this story, you should read <i>Sadly, Porn</i>. If you really hated this story, you should really read <i>Sadly, Porn</i> Read it-- don't read about it. Consider it an act of faith.