All Comments on 'Husband Has a Limit'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
GillotineGillotineover 2 years ago

While the words were well written, the story was not. It read, blah, blah, blah, blah, words, blah, more words. The subject is not even an issue. Also, a flash story is a short story, this is neither. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The way discipline is used in this story and I assume in this kind of lifestyle is not real discipline. Real discipline is not a power game. Real discipline is to help develop children into proper successful contributing members of society. When little Jimmy breaks a neighbors window, his discipline might be to have him apologize, and pay for a new window out of his allowance. The kind of "discipline" shown in this story needs to be relabeled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand the story was intended to show the idiocy of a "Female Led Relationship", but with due respect for your effort, it is poorly written. Wooden dialogue and narration, one dimensional characters who are too stupid to be real. Try again maybe but this one is dreadful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you creating two of the dumbest idiots in this story. I hope there are no males willing to be totally dominated by any woman, except may their mother. No person should ever feel they have the right to dominate/control another. No woman and no man has that right, end of fucking statement. Writing was mildly interesting but the emphasis on female domination was too over the top for this reader. Why is it in Loving Wives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder how many people, male and female, have been destroyed by toxic feminism? It's a plague on our society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The meeting between Olivia and Jacob at the conclusion of the story is oldly sterile. Both characters are fairly wooden and with no expressed emotion. This does not ring true. Kelly has traveled a long distance with a young child in order to see her ex and make her convincing pitch to reconcile with him. She should be tired, anxious, sorrowful and nonetheless resentful. Alas, she is none of these. He has been blindsided by her arrival and has to resent the shit out of the fact she brought her bastard child to his new workplace after he moved so far in order to get away from her betrayal and disrespect. His demeanor, however, is cool and polite if perhaps a bit abrupt. Maybe they are pod creatures.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchabout 2 years ago

the misogynistic crap in the comments are amusing, i wonder what they would say if it was the other way around. thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't really get her final feelings at the end. How did it impact her beliefs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great. A lover1953 story without assorted narrators

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

I couldn’t read it, I just skimmed it, just too silly to be interesting ⭐️

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I can't imagine that there are two idiots like your protagonists in this world!

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

So, where are we now in society? After 60 years of feminism, marriage rates are dropping. Have u ever heard a fem. Ali campaign or push for female selective service or draft? Equality , right? Do women usually buy fiancé a 20 k engagement ring? According to a study in 2015, national survey of food servers,maitre d restaurant mgr,men still pay 90 percent of checks. Equality right? Female assault against men has increased to equal levels, although men often do not report it. Female assault also usually involves a weapon, knife, thrown object etc, while male assault is most often shoving , pushing Or hitting. Equality right? Marriages like the one here do exist, and cuckolding is becoming more mainstream as women groups are pushing for it. Every generation has less testosterone than the previous going back a century. It is also tru e that in 1920, life expectancy for both genders was equal. 100 years later men have slipped to eight years less,and the curve appears to be widening. A recen article discussed the increasingly common occurrence of women fondling,grabbing or simply sticking hands down men's pants to evaluate what they'd find. 2800 incidents and none were prosecuted. If the gender roles were reversed , all of them would have men in jail. Women do this in clubs to avoid wasting time in their nightly hookups., while getting men to pay for free drinks and food. Nice, huh? All about equality according to fems

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story. i didn't like the ending. i would've had Olivia go up to the roof and jumped to her death, leave the baby an orphan. but with Jacob soft heart and his past love for Olivia, kelly and him adopted Olivia's baby as it wasn't the babies fault for what his mother did..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

again..a wimpy writers ballless ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, at the end Jacob finally saw the light and got out of the relationship. The story was plausible since Olivia was a loving Domme with him after punishing him and then giving fantastic aftercare by putting on numbing cream, or having fantastic sex, or both. THe contract was for her to love him and take care of him and she did that. Where she broke the contract was having a kid by another man. The contract was ok for her to take lovers from time to time but nothing about having a kid. Yes, a man will kill to protect his children however the children have to be his children (oh, yes, adopted kids need the same protections but that is not the issue here). Too bad that Olivia could not end up with another husband to help her mend her femdom psychology and move on with her life. Of course, Jacob ends up in a loving relationship and finally ends up marrying Kelly.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

He was such a wimp. No man would sign such a vile document.

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

These stories are fun to read but the whole woman hating ethos is a little scary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There were no consequences for the wife's lover? The MC may draw the line at raising a bastard child, but he is still a weak, impotent boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Home run! A tremendous hit piece on the foolishness that is destroying western culture. It reveals that the nonsensical drivel that is so popular is nothing but extreme selfishness cloaked with words to make it sound like something that is the opposite of its true nature.

In its own way this is as socially significant as books like 1984.

Tolerance of foolishness is not a kindness, it is social suicide.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hell no!!!

Too long a wimpy cuckold!!

Too late to claim your manhood as still no btb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great ending, although the ending was too long.

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

Can't believe I read this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah I guarantee that you loose your readers when they loose any and all respect for the MC, the little things can be accepted but the moment he signed her garbage femdom contract, it's all over he garners zero respect and nobody cares for someone they don't respect, so why read a story about someone you don't like, you see where I'm going, add to the fact that the opening of the story has zero FACTS one might argue less than zero because what is stated is 100% false- outright lies, oh oh, did that trigger if so please state one thing whether physical, or mental whether game, or sport, that is judged by objective reality not subjective that women beat men?

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope11 months ago

So, reading the story to the end made it a bit more palatable, but as anon said about a month ago, the fact that MC actually signed such a document made him distasteful. I know he had to in order to make the story, but I am just having such a hard time imagining anyone actually signing that kind of document unless they were already in a full blown relationship that included a cuckolding fetish. And if that were the case, the story doesn’t work.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

To me it’s an odd sort of story, but it’s yours to write, it didn’t hold together for me, but to far out from life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolute load of rubbish

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am a native American, I want all you interloper to go back were you came from.

An't gonna happen.

I am black I want to be paid for all the suffering my people have gone through in this country.

An't gonna happen.

I am a woman and you and the rest of you kind had better shut up before men star asking for equal rights, think about it. Divorce courts, employment, housing, single men do not fair well. A single name parent has a harder time keeping his children, than does a Crack whore. Why it's just how the system is designed. This is coming from someone that worked inside the system until it drove him out. This story is not that far fetch from som of the s__t I have seen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for the story. I can relate. It reminds me of my marriage to my fat-ass wife. Always wanted to control my life after we were married and had 2 amazing kids. She controlled everything in her life except the food she shoved in her bloated jowls. My daughter is 17, my son is 13, and im biding my time to dump her cottage-cheese ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sucked

redboat7redboat76 months ago

Very nice story..I also like this comment. From another reader. Thank you for the story. I can relate. It reminds me of my marriage to my fat-ass wife. Always wanted to control my life after we were married and had 2 amazing kids. She controlled everything in her life except the food she shoved in her bloated jowls. My daughter is 17, my son is 13, and im biding my time to dump her cottage-cheese ass.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The author’s attempt to either justify or support the concept of her fem lifestyle, is asinine and ridiculous, thus are all that support such a stupid and baffling notion. Just remember to keep love in the relationship u til all else devolves around you. Great philosophy, asshole. Look around you, YOU ARE,THE,EFFINMPROBLM, BRAIN DEAD INDIOT.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio6 months ago

The FemDom concept is both laughable and abhorrent at the same time. Jacob should have torn up the “contract” and thrown the pieces in Olivia’s face when she presented it to him! “Wedding’s off Olivia, but, hey, thanks for being upfront and all about the cheating!”

If they did get married, the first time she got the paddle out, he should have let her lay one and only one swat on him, then get up, take her paddle away and put her over his knee for ten swats, each one 10 times as hard as hers and tell her in no uncertain terms, “whatever you throw at me, you will get it back at you 100 times over! This time, I know what’s best for us and it ain’t this shit!!”

Waiting for the inevitable black baby to show up and make Jacob wise up was WAY too long in coming!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well I read the story from start to finish. There wasn’t any, emphasize ANY, surprises, as the author telegraphed how it was going to end.

For many of us femdom is attractive and interesting. When a man and a woman decide together to give her dominance, in a loving, caring marriage. Where trust abounds. Where intimacy increases. Where the wife wants a husband, not a slave. Where humor lives between them. Where they keep this relationship special, just between themselves.

But when an outside lover becomes involved, the whole relationship is cheapened. It’s no longer special anymore. J.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fucking rubbish. Jacob is a stupid little bitch for even accepting her to fuck other men. Pure fucking rubbish. If I could give it a minus 10, I would.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I know these stories are fiction but this one was just way out there. I cannot imagine anyone I have ever known being stupid enough to sign the contract described in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Like the ending but Jacob took way too long to wise up! I agree with others, he should have torn up the contract , thrown it in her face and written out a new, fair and equal contract for her to sign. “Take it or leave it, “ma’m.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

“When her baby was born, Olivia had listed Jacob as the father on the birth certificate”

/

Should have pressed charges against her for paternity fraud. Sure, the DA won’t want to prosecute, but you can still embarrass her, and the DA!

/

ZK

LechemanLecheman30 days ago

Hmm Jacob pushed the boundaries of true love too far. I agree with the consensus, he should have ripped apart the contract - the marriage contract should have sufficed.

usaretusaret30 days ago

This idea of Fem-Dom marriage may be interesting to authors but it is pure fantasy, and piss poor one at that, to the male audience . As far as I am concerned it is a waste of my time, the author’s time, and of any mature adults time.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Too many posters are putting the boot into the author for 'supporting and believing in female supremacy'. I would suggest that you all pay proper attention to what you are reading. In the preface to this story Lover1953 quite clearly states that he is sceptical about this philosophy and is convinced that a relationship built on it could not survive.

If you didn't like the story then it is your prerogative to award it a low and share with us all why you didn't like it. What is not justifiable is to accuse L1953 of supporting this movement and to abuse him for it when it was not him but one of his characters, Olivia who spouts her BS and support for this toxic concept. Wise up, people and pay attention to the plot.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Rarely does an author open up their fragile egos for all to examine.

The characterisation of the 'female dominant' relationship is so warped and 2d that it is about the equivalent of saying that a 'male dominant' relationship is about getting drunk on Friday and Saturday nights and beating the wife. Having affairs with other women and getting them pregnant.

It happens more often than we'd like to admit, but only a fool would suggest that it even comes close to accurately representing how such relationships actually work. And it conveniently ignores the fact that men for hundreds of years dominated and grossly mismanaged their relationships and families.

Its ironic really, because I seriously doubt, going from their other stories, that the author believes in equal (by default feminist) relationships, and thereby unwittingly provides by counter example why so many 'traditional' marriages fail.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life and submitted it for posting. I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one r...