All Comments on 'Husband Has a Limit'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Oh please finish this story. Ya gots me interested.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 5 years ago
rofl

that didnt make any sense, was robert mentally challenged? the dialog ade it sound like they were both mentally challenged, really bad story, did make my laugh my ass off though guess thats something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey

Good Job @lover1953

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 5 years ago
I don't understand this--

Either you're interested in being a cuckold or you aren't. Most sensible people aren't, and so they don't want the earlier parts of the story--spanking, cuckolding, etc. Why put up with the initial stuff and then just rebel at the end?

chastenchastenalmost 5 years ago
I'm trying to be constructive here.

Honestly, it's still so dry.

Almost everything is in an emotionless third-person as if we're reading an investigator's report of the facts instead of an emotional story about two people. That makes it hard to identify with, or even like the characters. Obviously, you intend Andrea to be unlikeable, but I can't even muster that much interest in Robert because he's so distant.

My advice would be to tell us far fewer things and let us learn them from the characters directly interacting with each other. It can still be third-person but let us meet them.

Still a number of typos--mostly grammar and punctuation--but much better. I would recommend that you pick a formatting style for various things and stick to it. For example, are you quoting thoughts or not? (You do it both ways at various times.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Different story

No man in their right mind would enter into that kind of relationship.

Rocket081960Rocket081960almost 5 years ago
A better story

This was an improvement over your first story, but still too stiff and formal.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 5 years ago
Why would you want to write a sequel?

I mean, it’s a pretty tired, hackneyed plot, the characters are made of purest cardboard, and the writing is stilted and awkward. Just exactly what we want more of, yes?

But none of that has ever stopped Matt Moreau, either.

So by all means give us chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ended Fine

The set up for the story and domination contract was over the top and killed the story for me. Might have been salvageable if Robert to fought it and had her make big concessions that she later reneged on.

Story ended fine. So fine that it is a good place to stop and forget about part 2: Robert got some sense; don't care about what happens to his Ex.

Too bad for the baby. That women should not be raising puppies let alone kids.

2 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago

Once again, I will comment as if this ludicrousness was to be taken seriously.

By her logic that her being the "head" of the family gives her the right to have lovers, that families where the MAN is the head, HE has the right to have lovers!

Just because she SAYS it's the way of the future doesn't make it so, and even if it is, that doesn't make it right! If the "way of the future" was that we should return to the times when women were subservient to men, should be go along with it?

The end of the husband's agreement speaks to its falseness! Any man, and I apparently have to use that term loosely here, that would sign that agreement is NOT of sound mind! In any case, such an agreement would not be legally enforceable.

Just how is she going to enforce the no masturbation rule? She can't be with him 24/7, and she can only use the chastity device if he breaks the no masturbation rule.

How can he agree to "discipline" when there is no offense?

As he said, the contract said nothing about her choosing some other man to father any children.

I don't think a Part 2 is necessary, and should NOT depend on comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well ...

The first two pages are pure liberal drivel. It's nice that Robert got his head out his butt. That being said, since he signed the ridiculous contract in the first place he gets no sympathy or respect from me.

Both Robert and Andrea are pond scum. Him for being so weak, her for being self-absorbed and evil. Considering by the first two pages, I have a feeling the author will have Robert wuss out and take Andrea back.

First two pages deserve a one, the last page a four. Since Robert gained a little self-respect, I gave the story a three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Both Men and Women do the same mistake

Best way to dissolve a relationship with Andrea is not marry her in the first place. The contract gave complete warning to the husband. To paraphrase Maia Angelou, when a fiancée tells you who she is, believe her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
no need for part two

great story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Good, bad or otherwise...

...I'm not saying the writing is good or bad. I just don't understand the whole dominance issue, male or female. Marriage is a partnership. Dominance is required by weak, insecure people who need control to feel safe. He was a fool to allow it and she was of no great value to need it. So I can't say the story has any interest for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Complete the story

You need to complete this to the end.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 5 years ago

I'm trying to imagine any kind of beta-male who would have put up with the physical abuse and the cheating like that....that guy would need some real therapy to unbreak his backbone that he left with his Mom when he grew up. Ugh...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ehhh!

Can the men start out being hetero than faggot. The maen invthe lw stories get the back bone after waiting and taking the abuse like a faggot.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 5 years ago

pathetic scary story meant for pathetic incels, wannabe tough guy "culture warriors", and racists who subscribe to "white genocide' fearmongering. unfortunately not a new low though, not for this place.

looking4itlooking4italmost 5 years ago

I hate writers who create a story then wait for the peanut gallery to chime I. On what’s next. You gave him balls and her a dose of reality. Move on or write your own next chapter but I have read my last word of this story and if I remember I will choose future stories you post more carefully.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
He should not give in to her wiles.

Hopefully the divorce will come through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don't know what to say

I sort a see what your going for, but I'm failing to see how a grown ass man would put up with this shit in the first place.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 5 years ago
Un f'...n believable

I know that this site is all make-believe, but this is just plain stupid. Why would any man in his right mind read that marriage contract and not understand that he was giving his wife the right to screw other men whenever she wanted without telling him.

why did the child by another man come as such a shock. She told him she would do it and she did. The fact that Robert blew up when he found out about the sex and the baby was a complete surprise to Andrea and she had a right to be surprised. The fact that the marriage contract wasn't legally binding was irrelevant - Robert went into this marriage with his eyes wide open and had no right to complain. The additional fact that his agreeing to the contract has to be one of the stupidest things I ever read on this site is also irrelevant. For all I know there really are submissives who would get off on this kind of treatment and would not object to this kind of treatment. Andrea had a right to do what she did and is justifiably upset at Robert's behavior. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good place to stop

don't write a part two- while very few men would tolerate what he endured, every real man would do what he did- leave. i know there are a few males that would put up with it or could even get off on it, a real man would not- he didn't beat up her, abuse the child or try and hurt the paramours- he got out. Most men would have left her the day the kid was born, but it took him a few months to regenerate his gonads. Don't recastrate him by writing another word - its a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He got what he married.

And he deserved what he got. She reaped what she sowed, and she deserves to feed on the fruits of her labor.

They have nothing left between them except a very cruel embarrassing and ignorant past. They should both move on, both the wiser, one having dodged a very fatal bullet.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
M&Ms

Lover1953, your stories are like candy. You know it ain't good for but you can't stop eating. I know your story is going to piss me off, but I have to see how bad it will get. You wrote another weak, mentally anyway, man who let a woman run over him. He,.like your other story, doesn't grow a pair until she proudly presents him with a black bastard child. Like a couple other authors recently, you seem unable to write a story without a gratuitous black lover and black baby. Again the baby is given to the cuck to raise while the cheating wife plays. The FemDom contract and lifestyle are as laughable as the cuckold life. Just another way to take the white husband's balls. He takes her abuse until he sees the black baby and then, to the wife's surprise, he is gone. Divorce, New job, gym, lots of sex, he even moves to Cali. As always, black daddy doesn't want to be a father and splits, leaving white single mother alone. Single mother doesn't like new lifestyle so she goes in search of ex husband to see if he will take her and her baby back. She realizes how much she loved him and she is so sorry for the way she treated him. Ex stays firm, so far, there will be part two after all. Pretty much the same as your first story. Hope you can somehow save both of them, but you've painted yourself into a corner. You can write,I just hope you don't continue to be a one trick pony with your subjects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't think so.

I like your writing, however this topic you chose is not a good one for you. No one but a fool would sign a contract like this unless he sought out a lawyer to advise him. Both characters were very shallow equally. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad

I think this would fit much better and receive a better reception had you posted it in fetish or BDSM. There certainly wasn't a loving wife in the story. Just a bat-shit-crazy fem-dom bitch. I objected to the fact that any man would even consider signing her illegal contract. And the minute she starts to spank him? I think he takes the paddle away from her and breaks it off in her ass. No one is going to give their spouse the right to beat and torture them. Not even a wimp. The rest was simply funny. She got more than she deserved. Welcome to the realm of bare-foot, pregnant and in the kitchen life of a single mom. Even she wouldn't have been dumb enough to fly across the country to try and get him back. Not good. And the story lacked emotion. Work on that in your next story.

1 star

bioman57bioman57almost 5 years ago
Well written

But the topic is hard to deal with nor will it get any warm feelings for her. I feel for the baby, it is not his fault but the husband empowered the bitch and he is surprised that she took it to the level. Both are at fault, her more than him but he got to bare the pain of seeing it first hand, he got to enjoy the embarrassment and loss of love. She gets to raise the baby alone with out him. Good ending to me. But if you write part 2, I will read it to see if you can change my opinion. 4*'s due to I can not believe she has changed. She is looking for a wimp to ease her burden and remove her guilt.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
interesting

hmmm ,, a interesting read,, as others said the contract she dreamed up was unbeleavable and im sure no man would agree to it , but its a story, so I suppose anything is possible ,, I liked it and would happily read part 2, thanks for sharing

meucimeucialmost 5 years ago
please continue

I think that whom ever would sign that paper deserves anything he gets. Even the honeymoon should have made him run like hell.

iowa25iowa25almost 5 years ago
contract stuff is too much

anyone that actually signed something like that is so stupid they would deserve everything they got. Only way I could see something like that working is, if everything was implicit, rather than explicit at every step of the process

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hello

a good one and i think there is no need a part 2 in this story it's complete domination things only make destruction in any relationship so bee equal bee happy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Comments

@MattblackUK Re: "Hopefully the divorce will come through." - Maybe I missed it, but aren't they already divorced?

@Overcritical Re: "Un f'...n believable" - "why did the child by another man come as such a shock. She told him she would do it and she did." Um, no. She told him she would fuck other men; nothing was said about getting pregnant by them.

TexdomTexdomalmost 5 years ago
Remember this is just fiction and not reality

So many people get so worked up because they seem to forget that. Your stories are entertaining, fun to read, and sometimes a little out in left field, but they are good. Keep on writing and I will be waiting on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where the fuck would part 2 go?

Unless she gives the child up for adoption, reconciliation is impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

1. He willingly signed the contract;

2. She was fully entitled to have other sexual partners;

3. He should be grateful for being allowed to orally service her;

4. He should be grateful for being regularly disciplined;

5. He should be grateful that that his Wife had a superior man's baby;

6. He should get on his knees and beg her to put him in chastity and to take him back;

7. Going forward he should orally worship her feet and ass on a regular basis and beg to be fed creampies.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Gave it 4*s

Only because Robert found his balls and kept them. He wasn't a stupid man and would never have signed that agreement if he had actually read it. What an evil document. Marriage is a contract and both partners should be just that, "partners". This FemDom crap is garbage just as much as when the man is domineering and abusive. In my marriage, we each have our strengths when put together make us very strong. The first part of the story was almost unbearable and I had to suspend belief with the promise of a better ending. Promise kept so please on to part 2.

ValintValintalmost 5 years ago
Stop here

Don't see the point of a second chapter.

If two people voluntarily set up a dom/sub marriage, that's their business (whether it's a cuckold relationship or a traditional barefoot-pregnant-and-in-the-kitchen one). Not my cup of tea, but hey, whatever works for you.

The husband went into a fucked-up relationship with his eyes open, realized too late that this wasn't what he really wanted, and then got out. When given an opportunity to get sucked back in, he didn't.

To be honest, I'd consider the wife to be more the victim here: She was completely up-front about what she wanted, to the extent of literally putting it in writing. The husband just stuck his head in the sand, and because his wife wasn't rubbing his nose in what she was doing, chose to pretend that nothing was going on and that somehow, they'd eventually have a more traditional relationship.

This seems as dumb to me as all of the converse stories, where the wife deludes herself into thinking that a husband who's been up-front about wanting traditional fidelity is going to be okay being a cuckold.

I suppose you could then follow one of these characters into their next relationship, but as far as this one goes, there's nothing else worth talking about. She should probably make sure her next sub is actually a sub, and not just in love with her; he should go off and find someone to be happy with. These are two people who want fundamentally different things, and even beyond that, there's too much pain between them to even try to work out a compromise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Sorry

I'm so sorry you spent so much time making up this story. There were typos in lots of places but the so called contract was not believable and that's the part that got me. I read a story and try to think, "it could happen", but not this time. This story is so out of the realm of a real marriage, that I can't help but laugh. You have more balls than I do just because you open yourself up and show your vulnerability by writing stories and I applaud that, but this story sucks for me. Thanks for trying though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written , but .....

perhaps would be better placed in Humour and Satire .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2 needed for closure

He found his balls, what a mentally unfit wife he had. What world did she live

In. Robert finds a wonderful women gets married and has at least two kids. His ex who cares.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Not LW

Better served in 'BDSM' or maybe 'Sci-Fi & Fantasy' as an alternate universe type story, certainly not 'Loving Wives'.

It's apparent you worked hard on this, so thank you for that work.

The dialogue seems mostly emotionless. It's like you remind yourself you need to include more dialogue so you insert observation disguised as discussion. As for a Ch2, that's your choice but I have no desire to see this perpetuated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written warning

This story was extreme but believable. In my 60+ years I have seen marriages where one spouse continually mistreated the other. I have also seen copies of "contracts" like that one. They have of course been unenforcible but people have lived bu them as if they were.

I was pleased to finally see a male character who wasn't a blithering idiot and who had some self respect. I sincerely hope he doesn't end up back with her. How could he trust her? Let him make a new life and she finds a new man. Maybe her two men can have a conference before the new guy marries her.

Also, you completely missed making the real dad pay child support. Do you suppose that educated feminists would allow him to escape his responsibilities? Let's not ratify the idea that black men don't pay child support. We know he moved East to his new job. And what about his parents? Do you suppose they'd like to know about their grandson?

So many holes to fill.........

R.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
First of all, this was totally and completely a 5 star story, For tackling a controversial subject, for rejecting some common idiotic aspects perpetuated as "FemDom" or Female Supremacy (these are not the same thing).. Also great because he showed a reaso

I can see why you all don't like it, but to be clear, the author clearly not only rejected the beliefs behind the wife's mentality, he also pointed out such exploitive behavior is WRONG and goes against fundamental tenets of healthy human relationships.

While not common, it is not at all unheard of either, for male and even more so female subs, to be abused by so called Dom(mes) who are just crappy, creepy, selfish people with no regard for the emotional or physical health of their slaves.

As bad as this wife is, and she is the archetype of an evil bitch, we have plenty of villainous wives in the category who did much worse (frame their husband, pass off others kids as his, alienate his kids from him, try to kill him, etc)

Having said all that , it would have slipped through easier in some other category.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
I mean, that fem dom philosophy is shit anyhow

So Robert’s Rebellion was not that big a deal. That is what a normal, hetero male does. In fact, he never signs that premarital agreement nor does he endure a paddling or unreasonable rationing of sex. Just not how we roll.

FragBot3000FragBot3000almost 5 years ago
Not sure what I just read....

OK, so, I'm not sure what I just read. I know that there were several times during the first page and a half where I thought I should stop reading, but continued on because your synopsis said the husband had enough and I REALLY wanted to see what broke the trance he was in. That being said, you obviously found a subject you wanted to make a statement on and did so, so I'm not going to rock that boat. As you said, it's fiction.

That said, structurally, there is something I noticed that caused the read to be difficult to get through. There are a few instances where you would put a rather large amount of exposition in the middle of a conversation. Conversations are meant to flow, and when you stop to explain something, it drastically slows down the story. It's one thing to take a quick break during a conversation to talk about what is happening or what a character is thinking.

Using a specific example, in your last scene (to keep it brief, let's just start once they enter the conference room):

- Robert Speaks

- Explanation of how Andrea feels, followed by her Speaking

- Robert goes into a rant

- Explanation of Robert's actions, description of actions Robert is taking

- Robert's thoughts about what she said 3 paragraphs ago, thinks about the situation

- Robert Speaks

- Andrea Responds

- Robert Speaks

- Andrea Responds

- Exposition about Andrea's child, things that happened months ago

- Robert Speaks

- Description of Robert's actions & Andrea's response

To me, looking at that order, the scene is very clunky & I would have trimmed it down. It started out ok, and to me, the conversation wasn't a huge problem - there could have been more, Andrea probably should have fought a bit harder after she flew all the way to see Robert, she actually had very little to say, and if I think about someone that went that far out of their way, I think there'd be a bit more fight in her. Robert was fine, he got the short straw in their relationship, got out, and made sure she knew how he felt about the whole thing. I would, however, have cut down on the two paragraphs after his rant, I think we knew how he felt and the second half of that paragraph and the next (about her crying) could have been tightened up a bit and combined with his action with passing her the kleenex box. That damn paragraph about her child, though? That shouldn't have been in this discussion at all. If you believe the information was important for the story that you were telling, it should have been elsewhere (probably at the beginning of the Two Months Later section where you describe her journey to San Jose). It had no bearing on the conversation at the time, and, to me, did nothing but kill the momentum of the conversation which basically ended with Robert's next lines.

And the biggest problem is that this is the scene you end your story on. I had a teacher once tell met that when you're writing, you want a good hook to catch your reader's attention early on, but by far your best work should be at the end of the essay/story/movie/whatever. A good ending can overcome a lot of bland writing because it's the last thing that's in your reader's minds when they leave your work. I don't know if you watch movies, but something like The Sixth Sense is a perfect example of this. It's hailed as a bit of a classic, but all everyone remembers is the end of the movie and all the clues they missed. There's a ton of movie in the middle that everyone forgets about because, while they tell a story, it's the last few minutes of the movie that hit you smack dab in the middle of the face. That's what you remember.

And with your story, to be honest, the subject is something that I have NO INTEREST IN WHATSOEVER, but, because of a hook you promised at the beginning (and it wasn't a 10 page epic, don't think I could last that long on this subject - my opinion), it kept me reading to find out what happens.

That's a good thing. To take a subject that someone has no interest in and to keep them reading, that takes some skill. Very few people want to hate what they read, it's not human nature. And I certainly didn't hate what I read. I had issues with pieces of it, but you told a story.

And with saying that, I should also complement you. You took a subject you wanted to explore, put a fair bit of time thinking about a story and it's characters, wrote it out and did some polishing to it, and posted it - for FREE - to a website for others to read. So with that said, please don't take what I'm writing here as anything other than constructive criticism. I have no ill will towards your work here, if you want to take some of what I've said and apply it to your writing, then I'm glad I posted this comment. If not, I appreciate you listening and hope you continue to grow in your own way.

Cheers!

bruce22bruce22almost 5 years ago
Quite Interesting

He was a bit out of alignment when he met the girl. For her it seemed like a perfect opportunity. Like many people she just kept expanding her bubble until it burst.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Texdom Re: "Remember this is just fiction and not reality"

This is getting SO old! Of course it's fiction! But good fiction (not saying that this qualifies!), draws you into it's world and makes you care about its denizens.

If we don't care, then what's the point of reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong website to post this?

I mean don't get me wrong it is okay written but I think you should have moved it to other websites maybe Wattlpad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

At least he has balls . Dumb to live the way he did and when he signed the ridiculous contract she gave him there was a line about her being allowed to fuck others . Firstly I’d never even try that lifestyle no matter how much I loved her. As soon as the little black baby popped out I’d of left her that instant

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 5 years ago
Ugh

Belabored misogyny and silliness much! Add "fictional" at the front if you must

I just dread when LW writers take it upon themselves to expound on anything remotely "feminist." Just don't do it! It never works out.

In the end its a cuck story delivered dry as toast. The"cuck" part doesn't bother me per re. The toast part does.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Hmmm, she changed her attitude, admitted she was wrong, was very contrite and wanted to try again. He got his divorce and kept his ego and pride intact. She said she still loved him, he was still angry at what she had done, plus she had the black child that would forever be a reminder, plus the husband could come back any time and want to be involved and if so would she cheat again. Is there a resolution to get them back together without he being looked on as a wimp? Probably, but she would have to sign a severe post nuptial agreement, he would have to get over the black child but he has a solid eight inches so should have no trouble keeping her happy once she agreed to all his sexual demands agreement to have a bunch of more of his children and rebuked all the feminist crap in the post nuptial. Would that happen, maybe but most on this site would argue against it, but it might make an interesting second chapter. 🖖

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Say It Ain’t So

There are many aspects of life with which I am not familiar and I hope the type of extreme feminism described in this tale isn’t a reality. Some of the statement about females achieving higher positions in the business world and having greater numbers in other professions is accurate and yes, most of the women in those positions deserve them. Not being held back by old standards is better for both sexes. However when social pressure promotes a female over a better qualified male that is a failure.

Lover1953 the story was strange enough to encourage me to read it in its entirety even after my initial feeling of disdain toward Robert; a character you created with little redeeming worth. Any male or female who would agree to and sign the contract Andrea presented to Robert would be totally spineless. The fact that he signed and followed that contract does not create a sense of caring for his situation and just because he finally pulled his head out of his ass after the birth of Andrea’s child still left this reader with little respect for him. That being said, I will be reading your other submissions for other interesting views on life as you describe it in your worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

To anonymous. Actually there are unfortunately radical feminist who do actually believe in female supremacy and that men should be controlled. They are rare and few and are often called out by their colleagues

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
The Story is Over. Let It Die a Deserved Death

No sequel necessary. I’m not interested in knowing or caring about what happens to either character.

The author may choose to write about fringe personalities but it seems a waste of talent and garners little reader interest or acceptance.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
This one is over.

Done. Nothing to add. That chick was delusional.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
I just want to add.

I gave you 5 stars because this story is so crazy. Low ratings many times are people outraged over the character's behaviors. Your writing is good and enjoyablet to read, so keep posting .

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

I can't believe that poor guy was so fucked up he'd actually agree to her sick Femdom contract! It was great he found his balls in the end and kicked the deluded slut to the kerb. Now she gets to be a single mother to her unwanted bastard child; yeah, that kid is really going to end up a well-adjusted member of society...

I'm not sure a second chapter is necessary. If you do write one, I hope the husband meets a woman who actually loves him and is excited to give him the children he deserves. Andrea needs to stay miserable and alone, cursing feminism for ruining her life, as she finally recognises it for the poisonous man-hating ideology that it is.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
AT THIS TIME...THE BLACK/WHITE ISSUE IS A NO-BRAINER

but the pseudo BDSM portion of that marriage is the deal breaker despite her goal for future prizes and awards, TK U MLJ LV NV

jbpeters74jbpeters74almost 5 years ago
Confused!

Why do you keep writing the same story over and over again with small changes. It even looks like you cut and paste and modify slightly the same details. It would be better to give the characters different names and locations, unless it is in a series. Also most of you stories are to be continued, well finish them.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Late and too much happened

Lesson learned to late

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Will Fight And Die For My Child

But if my wife cheats and has another man's child, that child is merely someone else's child. I read in the papers where a child died from disease, or fell to his death, or died in a.carwreck or house fire, or a thousand other causes. And that is sad. But then I turn to the Sports section and don't give it another thought unless someone brings it up. Then I might say, "Yeah, I think I read that. That's too bad." But I will not be made to feel bad about a child whose father who went on down the road when they found out that they had produced a child. The mother chose her lifestyle. Now, cope with it alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At last!

A more intricate femdom relationship! I’ve been looking in vain for a story like this. It seems like they all have the wife (Domme) grow ever more cruel to her hubby, piling on greater and greater humiliations - and he moans and grits his teeth and complies right on! The wife becomes power-mad, losing the ‘loving’, forgetting to respect him. She converts her husband into a slave, and that’s supposed to invigorate the marriage? Where’s the thoughtful discussions of weighty matters? Where’s the light-hearted repartee and the inside jokes? She makes him fear her. Yet he just takes the abuse. Now, finally a story where the husband has had enough! And too much! ...I’d like a story in which the wife really does love husband dearly and comes to realize she’s gone too far just as he finds he can’t take it any more. Can the marriage be saved? If so, how will it be changed?

I wish the author hadn’t give away the ending at the beginning of the story.

Thanks for this one - thought provoking and enjoyable. J.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
Not again!

These prejudiced clowns on Literotica spread their stereotypes like a plague, a Black man has a child, but in this author's mind "they" don't want to have anything to do with the child that they have fathered. Don't know where this moron gets his "alternative facts". Pathetic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fiction meets reality?

Your comment at the beginning where you said you wondered if people could do this or even if a relationship would last is I'm afraid, sadly, something that some women believe in and want and also that some men think they would like though I agree that in the mens cases it's probably fantasy talking. There are women who would do this and this story, though fiction, is a good example of how, I think most men would respond. I quite liked it bud and I feel you described how most men would respond if you push them too far and it also wasn't too vengeful in response so well done.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Feminist bullshit, but ended well. Typical racial stereotype. White whore has baby with black adonis. He's gone, she is single baby mama and wants white wimp to take care of her and her baby bastard. He says no way and she is shopping at Wal-Mart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughing at the men who don't believe women like this exist

Just web search "PIV rape"

This isn't just a story, it's a warning too.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 4 years ago
Just to inform everybody

I have been around African American males now for 32 years. In all that time I have only seen one who did not take care of his baby. Mind you I have seen and been around about 400 such people. So this Black baby father don't take care is well a myth. By the way, I am a white male. I really do wish authors here would be more factual.

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
Just to inform you

Your information is anecdotal.

Here is a link to some actual statistics from the Census showing true info about parenthood. https://www.afro.com/census-bureau-higher-percentage-black-children-live-single-mothers/

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crapola!

Are there really men out there who are as stupid as the guy in this story?! Long before the cunt forced him to sign that ridiculous tendon marriage contract,it had to damn obvious what a manipulating,selfish, controlling pos she was. This story was a real puked! 🤮

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving Female Led Relationships are a real thing

Called Loving FLR, this relationship structure was created by a woman named Te-Erika Patterson. She promotes this structure which is almost identical to the one laid out in your story. The couple agrees that only her desires are important and both are devoted to fulfilling them. The man truly agrees to be her slave and servant though it is not pitched that way.

She has final say in everything. From small stuff such as what movie they will watch or where to eat dinner. To bigger things such as where they will live, whether they will have children, who works outside the home, etc. Generally he is responsible to do all chores of the house that must meet her standards (she is encouraged to set standards and enforce them rigidly). Why? To help her husband meet his potential! (I kid you not - that is a reason given). His failure to meet her standards can result in beatings of various types, severity and frequency with whips, etc. It all depends solely on her desires - he has no say or right to resist unless he is ready to divorce her. Finally is the greatest indignity: She has the right to cuckold him and screw anyone she wants but of course he has no such right. Basically all the restrictions for him and benefits for her that you named in this story are allowed and even encouraged in a LFLR.

Scarily, Patterson wants to expand her structure into a Female Led Society in which all men in America (and she hopes the world) are reduced to servants of all women and of course will have less rights by law. Hopefully unrealistic but a threat not to be ignored either. She has websites for both that you can check out. This structure really should drop the Loving because there is nothing loving about making your mate a slave. Also should be called Female Ruled Relationships since that is what it is.

Anyway just wanted to let all know that this story deserves 5+stars because it was not only well written but exposes a very threatening movement in American society.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

It's fair to say that you obviously find the FLR trope an all-consuming plotline that you repeat in almost all of your submissions thus far. After reading several of your published tales along this theme, I am at a loss in determining what your overall position is as the writer/creator; are you unconsciously advocating support for FLR, based on the number of similar tales, or do you support the victimised husband characters who appear to have misplaced their testicles? From reading your tales, your position on this seems vague and blurred. It is hard to feel any concern as a reader for either husband and wife as they are portrayed using wooden stereotypes. I suspect that is why many of the commentators find both wife and husband extremely hard to sympathize with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Charted Accountant in New Mexico? And a Lecturer at an American University?

The U.S. doesn't have "Charted Accountants" We have "Certified Public Accountants", commonly shortened to "C.P.A". Also, most universities have professors (full professor); assistant professors, associate professors, and adjunct professors.

If you set the story in the United States, try to use American English, not British.

Stopped reading right there! Didn't want to fight through pages of cars having "boots"; using a "spanner" , not a wrench to tighten a nut; and "arranging to" instead of organizing.

Not rated.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 4 years ago
brilliant 5*

made a change from all the gung ho revenge fantasies written by virgins.

snowbunny can bring up her bastard on her own and loses a good gentle man who just moves on and lives well.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a fucking psycho

I don't know any man that would sit still for that crap

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Fuck that femdom bullshit

Really sick shit

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 4 years ago
Reality vs. Fiction

That there has absolutely ZERO to do with real and genuine BDSM and Female Domination, ladies and gents. What that there is an expression of is nothing more than old fashion cruel and insidious abuse-made-acceptable under a pretext of of feminism. Any real feminist -- not the sort of thing you see in society today with woke and whatever not -- will tell you that feminism and female domination is about building a relationship TOGETHER that is Female Led. Like any sane man wouldn't hit a lady, no sane woman, regardless of being feminist or not, would ever dare to go beyond the boundaries of her marriage. And those who does, they play a dangerous game; one I personally pray will bite them hard in the ass.

Good story, otherwise.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Another one bites the dust.

We read these LW's tales of woe for entertainment. I read them to see how far out they will go. And this one is not disappointing.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Wow

I am firmly in line with the comment of ' lee5456' and agree with the sentiments expressed by 'ThegreyWolf81'Female domination is a myth and a serious fallacy when applied to marriage. While most husbands including myself will defer to their wives preferences and wishes when they cause no abuse and/or disrespect the events described in the foregoing tale will ALWAYS cause a relationships' destruction and in worst cases violence up to the point of murder of the disgusting woman. I assessed this story at1* which I consider excessively generous.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Stupid premise, happy ending

He was a complete empty head to put up with her shit for sooo long, and for what, sex, really?????

Better plots please, not ones that defy reality even in your universe. I like your stories but definitely not this one

Rates 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story should have ended at the wedding.

Olivia was waiting to be told she could start the wedding march down the aisle but she had just been told the Groom and his entourage had not shown up yet. She was steadily getting more and more angrier.

After half an hour the Priest had come and said he needed to move on as there was another wedding in an hour.

She asked her father to hand her her phone so she could ring Jacob to find out when he would get there.

She rang him and with barely concealed anger asked him why he was not there. She had it on speaker phone and her father heard the conversation.

She said to Jacob it was their wedding day and he was already late. When Jacob said No it was his enslavement day and he would not become a slave to anyone Olivia lost it and started to abuse Jacob. When Jacob calmly told her he was going to hang up if she kept up the abuse her father then got involved.

He asked Jacob what he meant by enslavement. Jacob explained what the contract she enticed him to sign was all about BUT seeing as it did not take effect till after they were married he was using the exit clause from the relationship.

Her father then asked her what Jacob meant by the contract and Olivia explained all about the FemDom marriage contract. Her father exploded and callled her a stupid fucking bitch. The whole church heard this and Olivia's mother came to find out what was wrong. When Olivia's father explained to her mother what had happened her mother just shook her head and stated that her FemDom beliefs were bullshit and a marriage is an equal partnership not one of dominance.

The Priest then came and said that seeing as the Groom had not shown up he was cancelling the wedding and that everyone had to leave the church.

Olivia's father then went to the front of the church and explained that his stupid daughter was not going to be married that day due to her stupid FemDom beliefs.

He then told everyone to go to the reception hall anyway as it was all paid for so they may as well enjoy the free feed.

When Olivia got home she found that Jacob had removed all his possessions from the house and left her a note in which he explained he was not going to be subservient to her in anyway shape or form.

On Monday she rang Jacob's work and was told he had left the area and had a new job on the other side of the country in one of the subsidiary companies.

By the time she tracked him down about 3 years later Jacob had gotten married and had 1 child and one on the way. Olivia never did get married and her FemDom beliefs were eventually lambasted by every reputable Psychologist and Sociologist as so much claptrap.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

The story had very little action for 4 pages of text, and way too much gabbing about femdom.

I was basically skipping huge chunks just to get to the points of any interest.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Another EXCELLENT story! You did an excellent job of explaining the fallacies and pitfalls of these "loving" relationships where one partner is essentially chattel. It's more like Sharia with XX-chromosomes.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Another

Another wimp,how long would he have stayed married if she hadn't got pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One aspect that seems a bit odd to me is that both see the marriage contract as an all-or-nothing choice.

From the later part of the story, Jacob is clearly not OK with the part that allows Olivia to have sexual relations with other men.

While Jacob clearly has objection to the contract, he only asks Olivia to marry him without the contract. Why doesn't he try to negotiate and change the parts of the agreement that are beyond his limit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let there be another chapter where Olivia gets the rapings and beatings she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's nice to see a story where the husband rebels against the silly flr. To those who say that dominated husbands, chastity cage wearers, and other non manly types are all just wimps who should man up, i say its not easy to man up. You are what you are based on your childhood experiences and a host of factors. If you were bullied abused, or have any type of anxiety disorder manning up is virtually impossible. What needs to happen for men's rights to be accepted as women's rights haveb een. We must rebel against the false alpha beta construct. Its a false dicotomy. There aren't just two types of men. Both the virile alpha and the wimp beta are just characatures. The fake alphas are the ones that show up at rallies in body armor and lots of weapons. They are invariably white middle aged and agrieved. Lets get away from that. We also need to get away for the other end where men hold their wifes purse for her and say nothing but yes dear. Im rambling, but what i mean is men need to start ditching the alpha beta trope and say no to sexism toward males if we have any hope of defining manhood on our terms.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Utterly disappointing CUCK story till the very end... Glad he overcame his mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whatever the merits or demerits of this story are, the author has to be credited with producing what is perhaps the most stupid (or inadvertently funny)line published on this site. When the protagonist sees the newborn, the author has him asking: " Why is my baby black?" Perhaps a line should have followed explaining about the birds and the bees!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Olivia got pissed when she went back home.

She tracked down the sperm donor and forced him to take give a DNA sample. When he proved to be the father which he knew it but had deserted her anyway, she took him for maximum child support.

The sperm donor basically lived his life in penury as the child support was not set at HIS income but the income of the ex-husband (yeah I know this won't happen but so what) and seeing as the ex-husband was earning heaps the child support was set at 26% (before tax) of heaps.

leeanna19leeanna19over 2 years ago

WOW never seen so many comments! I thought it was well written and didn't go the way these normally go where the guy puts up with it and ends up as a maid serving her and her lover.

If anyone got into this situation this is what would happen. Any man or woman that would put up with being treated like that would have no self esteem.

Like the femdom future stories. Fun to read, but very unlikely. We are biologically programmed (well most of us are) Women want strong(not always physical) men who will look after them when they are vulnerable, like pregnancy. Men want as the author said to pass on their genes and see them thrive.

There is a lot of nonsense spoke about the Y chromosome going extinct , as is has lost genes. Some feminists loved this. It has not lost any genes in 25 million years. Those that are lost were unused.

I can honestly see marriages becoming more equal, but often women want a more traditional form.

FLR is really only for a very small group of people and fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's nice to see a story where you can discern between a loving D/s relationship and abuse. No matter how strong your fetishes are and how submissive you think you are, you always deserve to be treated with decency, respect, trust. I am submissive and believe I have found the right mix of fetish and love with my partner, but it's always a slippery slope when cuckolding or excessive control are considered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write well and are creative. I found myself skipping some just to get through. You have a talent that I don't have. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Femdom might be okay when it involves a couple and it stays completely private, but when other people are brought into their lives it always ends up with abuse and total disrespect.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Well written storey but I don’t like the subject. Gave it a 2.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 2 years ago

BDSM is fine privately, or in the bedroom, hell, it can even be a steady lifestyle between consenting people, BUT when you start you use it as a venue of cheating, of blindsiding your partner, of a way to gain control of your partner in unsavoury ways that undermine that person's principal rights and safety, that is when you cross a line no real dominant would ever want to cross, deliberately or unintentionally.

As a story and a piece of fiction, this is excellent plotting. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A relationship was never meant to be equal.

I don't half do one thing, and let the other person do half. It's stupid beyond measure. And most 'modern intellectuals' believe that equal means whatever is good is divided equally, and whatever is 'icky' the MAN has to still do.

BUT relationships do NEED love and respect. A lot of it in fact. That means open communication, and no manipulation. And both partners agree to SHARE responsibility based on that love and open dialogue. Yes...most men are stronger.....and most women are emotionally smarter. So the men will typically handle the labor intensive stuff, and women usually handle bureaucratic chores. It's complimentary. This was a good story about a selfish cake-eater that victimized a stupid man. He wised up, and has a healthy life. She, on the other hand, is left paying for her choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outlandish.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

This story wound up ok, but was very frustrating to read. Going over and over and over the evils and discrepancies of a female led relationship just got to be too much. The audience agrees with you- move on.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
1357 Followers
Just posted a new story 'Laura.' Yes, I recycle names, she's one of my favs to use in my writing, but the character is frequently different. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one recurring conclusion: M...