All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 05'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Took me awhile to find this because it changed categories (no complaints, just mentioning). Can’t wait for part 6, whatever category it ends up being!!

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for telling me! Honestly that was by mistake and I don't know how to fix it to be honest... I am new in this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oooo cant wait for more!!!

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Another great installment! Yeah, the category change is annoying. I thought that was controlled by the site as I've seen this over an over again. This site should allow for multiple categories as I'm sure straities would not appreciate this kinda anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had missed this chapter until now but wow, that was some hot fucking m2m sex! I appreciate the emotion and reality that went into each part of their conversation. Nate seem embarrassed, panicked, regretful, and wholly aroused. Rick seemed angry, confused, restrained/controlled, yet on the brink of sexual implosion. It was very well written and very very smoking hot! Can’t wait to read chapter 6 now! Great story!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Following you now, I won't miss u again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...