All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 06'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Teaser from ch.7 for those interested:

I found him in the kitchen on his phone. Texting, drinking water. I patiently waited, drank my big glass, and made coffee for us, then I waited, looking at him. When he put the phone down, I came to him, taking him in my arms and kissing him.

“I wrote to my secretary at work, I took a day off.” He looked at me and for a second I saw sadness in him. “I must tell you something, but I would like to enjoy one happy morning if that’s ok with you.”

I pressed my forehead onto his. Breathing out of my nose heavily, I looked at him. “I’d love to.”

For those who don't feel like waiting I have up to 15 chapters on my patreon https://www.patreon.com/i_dusk

See you 20th with next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an emotional chapter. It revealed a lot about Nate & Ashley’s marriage, sexuality, and lifestyle. On one hand I feel badly for Ashley as she seems broken by many things. But it’s clear that Rick and Nate have a deep connection that neither of them expected or have experienced before. I want to read more about that and how the navigate a way to be together. Also the vers role-switch and the way Nate simultaneously owned Rick and gently made love to him was sizzling.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Maybe let Ashley decide is the best solution?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wondering who wrote chapter 5? The the grammar style was way off and distracting, but the story is really good.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for feedback. I know it could be distracting and I am trying to get better but as you could probably guess English is not my first language.

I found one proofreader who is amazing but I already wrote 17 chapters and two side stories so its a lot to proofread at once.

I hope you will enjoy it and give me chance. 😊

Btw. To let Ashley decide is quite interesting idea and I will keep it in mind. Thank you 😊

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

This is, by far, the best chapter you’ve posted. Congratulations, I_dusk. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best chapter so far! I am not sure what the best solution is for their relationship triangle, but however this works out I hope Ashley finally stops hating her brother and sorts the inheritance so all 3 can move forward. It’s so good how Nathaniel was the first man to make love to the main character. It reviles your excellent writing skills and I look forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m loving this story as Rick realizes something that he’s always been missing with Nathaniel really making love to him. And the way Nathaniel really grows and realizes the depth of his love for someone, a man, and how different and significant also being smitten is from what he has had with Ashley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...