All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 11'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I wasn't sure where this was heading, or if I even liked what was happening at first. But yeah, this was really hot, and it left me wondering what side of that rope I'd have preferred to be on. ;-) MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hot, as these two always are. But I prefer less BDSM, dom/sub stuff and more just two passionate masc guys fucking like crazy. It’s really hard to believe that Nate can go back to his boring life with Ashley after knowing the intense connection he can have with Rich. Guess we will see.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersover 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this series, and this chapter was hardened my dick early on and gave me plenty of time to stroke and savor their pleasure with them. The "feeding from the hand" scene is great, and the whole phone call section is a total turn-on. You drew me into their world, and I loved sharing the experience with you and them.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

You made me have to stop to cool down several times, which leads to reading for several days.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

You made me have to stop to cool down several times, which leads to reading for several days.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi guys, thank you for the sweet comments, I've been sorting some personal things so I wasn't here much but I read your opinions and I want you to know I appreciate it a lot.

Anonymous most of my work is with some form of BDSM but I hope it's not too distracting even for vanilla readers. Let me know.

I love about Richard and Nate that they both love exploring all kinds of kinks in a hot way and I promise there will be more loving passionate and emotional content in the next few chapters. Same with your mentioning Ashley ;) On my Patreon, the book is nearly finished so I won't give you spoilers but I take your comment into account, and maybe I will make a storyline with less BDSM in time. For now be warned that all my posted stories will have BDSM elements on some level as I find it HOT ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...