All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 14'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aaaawwww such a beautiful story, awaiting the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, this just went into overdrive as far as tension and passion goes. I guess chapter #15, when Ashley gets home will be the one where decisions will have to finally be made. I don't know where you're going to go with Nathaneil and Richard, but I can't see them being able to end their relationship. Powerful ***** story. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the interaction with Rick’s friends and Ben and Peter seem like a handful honestly. I wish Nathaniel would just be honest with himself now. He doesn’t need to wait for Ashley to return home to know that he needs to be true to himself and Rick. It’s really hurting both of them. Ash should understand that Nathaniel never really wanted her in a romantic sexual way (nor she him). Granted they care for each other and that should eventually (once the shock wears off) motivate her to understand how this new relationship is new and deeper than anything they unfortunately never had for each other.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Since Ashley and Nate entered the marriage with the belief that both are asexual and care for each other intensely, they are invested in their marriage as many "sexual" people are... However, even if she "should" understand, she also loves Nate, and he loves her in a platonic way.

I totally understand what you mean, but people are so fascinatingly complicated. I think Nate is true to himself, but still, there is too much going on in such a short time! You need to understand that Rick and Nate slept together for the first time only a few days ago, and the wife he had spent seven years with is coming back the next day... And there is still a lot more to be uncovered...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...