Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate started fingering me, reaching my button as I looked at him, shallowly breathing under him. Soon, I felt a third finger slide deeper inside me and start pushing in and out, triggering waves of pain and pleasure. At that moment, nothing felt more right.

"Claim me, Nathaniel."

He seemed to be moved by those words leaning to me and kissing me as I felt his fingers leave my hole and the head of his cock pressing at my crack. It was there, waiting. He raised his head and looked at me like he wanted to say something but was afraid. I saw it in his eyes and didn't want to hear it either.

"Me too, Nathaniel, but please don't say it yet." I pleaded, knowing those words would raise me high but simultaneously break me. He nodded and kissed me again as he slowly pushed inside. I felt him filling me, and slight pain was giving way to pleasure in waves as he moved in a slow dance into me.

When he filled me, he looked at me again and kissed my eyes; I didn't even realize I had tears in them until I felt him kissing them from my cheeks. He moved gently and slowly, raising the intensity and speed the whole time, either kissing me or looking at me with a smile. We hadn't spoken; we were immersed in that moment fully. As if nothing existed, we created a single universe just for us, just for this moment.

I felt myself shaking and my balls tense when his dickhead pressed against my prostate; it sent shockwaves of pleasure running all over my body. I pulled up and rolled onto him, straddling his pole and moving on his dick in circular movements. Nate was watching me and sat so he could kiss my neck and nipples. He raised my arm and licked my now sweaty armpits, breathing me in and moving my hips with his other hand. We both felt we are near, and it won't take long for any of us.

"Can I claim you, Richard?"

"Take me!"

With that, he rolled me on my back again and locked my ankles behind his back, trusting into me while holding my neck and looking into my eyes with love and lust. I could feel his dick jerking inside me, and I squeezed my muscles to bring him the most pleasure I could. Finally, he moaned and started cumming inside me.

He trembled for a while, and I held and kissed him until he returned to me. Then he looked into my eyes, and I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I put him down on the mattress and took his softening dick gently inside my mouth, licking it, then I raised his legs again and licked his pussy, while he moaned and held my hair. I sat next to him and asked.

"Can I now claim you, Nathaniel?"

"Please, baby." I let that go for now, still too immersed in this moment. I lay on him, and now on an absolute edge, I put my dick into his warm pussy. I growled, and in total agony from overstimulation, I started pounding into him.

I was on edge for so long that it was the best feeling ever to watch him take me inside, squeezing my shaft with that hot, welcoming hole and moaning beneath me as I was letting go. My balls erupted volley after volley of my cum inside him, claiming him mine!

I blacked out and just felt his broad muscles on mine. I embraced him tightly and let my dick soften a bit in his filled pussy. I didn't want to look at him for some reason. I had to say I was afraid to make this real. The moment didn't freeze, we still lived in a moving world, and now everything has come to an end. Fear and anger overcame me, and I couldn't push them away.

I felt his hand on my hair and his second one embracing my body. I composed myself and sat on the bed.

"Are you alright, Richard?"

"I don't know. But I don't want to think about it."

He hugged me, and he understood. "Can I sleep here tonight?"

I took his hand and held it on my chest. "You better!"

12